Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total War | The Confederacy Invasion of Galactic Empire held Tatooine Hex

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
To the fleeting sides.
I couldn't see any shots being fired at Aram's forces as yet so I have moved to engage. However it has been a busy few days and I may have missed something, if somehow that included combat being made towards me please just tag me and let me know where it was and I will edit it in.

Thanks.

Hey guys. Sorry, for some reason my earlier post didn't go through (must have pressed the wrong button). I am sorry for the absence, one of my old army friends died and I went to attend the funeral, then spent a few days with his family.

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Any plans on posting soon? I'm admittedly a slower poster myself so I'm all on board with it, just wanted to know where you're at given the limited time we have. If you're not able to, just let me know and I'll pivot to another engagement!

As things wrap up for me in the invasion, I am giving [member="Sol Damerin"] permission to pick @Zesiro up and physically carry her away if that is the course of action he decides on.

I apologize for my staggered posts in this invasion. It's been taking a toll on me mentally with work being as infrequent as it is. I'll work on something and get it up by tonight. (My time which is PST.)

[member="Ephraim Tarkin"]

Staff Tags:

Confederacy: [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

Galactic Empire: [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]

Hello everyone!

I hope your day has been wonderful thus far and that the rest of this week treats you kindly. This is just a formal notice that as the Invasion began on January 30 2018 at 12:39 PM EST that it has now concluded. We would encourage that any and all parties that need to complete stories feel free to write a new thread concurrently to tie them off. We'll let our faction know that it's time to stop in the interim as it has been three weeks. Thank you very much for the lovely Invasion! The posting on both sides was absolutely superb! Regardless of any rulings or decisions, the CIS looks forward to writing with the GE again.

Feel free to message [member="Darth Metus"] or any CIS faction staff member with any concerns. Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom