Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10: Things I learned on SWRP Chaos

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Things I learned on SWRP Chaos

I have a Photobucket. And in review, I noticed that I had learned a few things about life simply by being a part of Tef's little circus, (I mean website), here. So here is a Top 10 List of things that JSC learned on SWRP Chaos just by browsing his photo gallery,

• 1. International: I learned that SW fans can be found in every country across the globe. And that is awesome.

• 2. Diversity: I learned that SW fans come in every color, creed, and circumstance. And that I don't understand half of them.

• 3. Maturity: I learned that Admins have a rough time of it. But we love them anyway. Mostly.

• 4. PvP Rocks: I learned that PvP is still just as fun today as it was in 1999. It makes zero sense, most of the time.

• 5. ERP Much: I learned that ERP and StarWars should probably go elsewhere. And by elsewhere I mean, not in a PM box.

• 6. Factory Dog: I learned that the Factory is pretty flippin' awesome. And that I will Second Chance a denial every, single, time.

• 7. Naruto + Halo: I learned that StarWars should probably not mix much with other Genre's. But that Anime makes for awesome Avatars.

• 8. Gorrum Resbians: I learned that Red-heads really do have more fun. And could probably be a Faction unto themselves. But that's too sexy to even think about right now.

• 9. Tyranny Reigns: I learned that Tef is probably gonna do whatever he wants. Which is cool, because everybody else will too.

• 0. Family Friendly: I learned that StarWars RP is just as family friendly as it was in 1999. Everybody still makes those crazy upteenth-generation PC lineages. Ugh.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jay Scott Clark said:
5. ERP Much: I learned that ERP and StarWars should probably go elsewhere. And by elsewhere I mean, not in a PM box.

a3daf118_i-see-what-you-did-there_zps95cf51a2.jpeg
OOOOOH.
I DIED. xD

Delila Castillon said:
Readheads are the best. We will rule and you mere mortals will be crushed by the awesome might of our ginger-ness.
Woo-hoo!
*ish a ginger IC and IRL*

@[member="Daella Apparine"]
Isn't she one of the characters from SNK/AOT?

Gosh darn it, I knew the English name, but couldn't remember the Japanese one.
SNK. Something something something
Attack on Titan.
The epic but emotional show that has Tumblr exploding every two seconds.

EDIT:
I've never watched the show, but plan to.
Even if the internet spoiled many things for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom