Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many Contracts, (PM to join)

"Thank you for that Sabrina, but I wouldn't bring such troubles onto your house." Domino said quietly into the pause while everyone was reading. "I'm not sure where all the political lines lay anymore and I'd hate to make you choose between me and your sith allies."

Turning to see who'd sat next to her, Domino found Darcy studying her. Giving him a quick wink and a smile at having 'caught' him, she turned her attention to her data pad and began studying its contents. It wasn't that she was bored, but she had been gone for a rather long time and if she wanted to restore her company and take it beyond where it had been, she had a bit of catching up to do.

Finishing, she signed and sent herself and her people a copy before sliding the pad back across to the Admiral. "You'll have your ships in orbit in half an hour at most Admiral." Much faster than expected, she was sure, but her people were experts at their jobs and were used to the design. It didn't hurt that she'd pulled an un-sold pair out of storage, over-hauled them, and brought them along with her when the order came through.

Sabrina Kotass William Kerkov Matsu IkeDarcy SixsmithDarcy SixsmithJay NebulaXander Black

[member="Matsu Ike"][member="Darcy Sixsmith"][member="Darcy Sixsmith"][member="Jay Nebula"][member="Xander Black"]

I can have the ships to you within the month, no problems there. The replacements can be ordered as required, though if you think your going to need some, it always good to to order in advance. Attrition can be a problem at times, especially with pirate resurgence. She new he would know about this, and work out his average losses to this so he could ask everyone for more ships as he would need them.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"We have the ships requested and they are quick enough to make now with several." She moved bringing up in her hand a holoimage of the Reigar and Seigar ships. "They are made simple enough to use and with primary functions in mind. For a small company we have some large dreams and made several friends from across the galaxy willing to help us." There was a small look on her face though. "The parts are easy to do and the shuttles are made to be stored in bulk for cargo holds and can be assembled and disassembled as needed. Lots of storage space and no need for a pilot just don't try and land them in combat zones."

Was he caught? Darcy was unaware he was sneaking - either way, the man returned an amiable smile to her wink and gently cleared his throat, attention moving to the man of the hour. An exciting and likely unnerving time for the Admiral, having all these company leads in his presence. Were the man of a malicious breed he might've played this for a trap.

Three out of four CEO's eagerly proclaimed their closing dates. Days, weeks ... Darcy remained quiet and unperturbed, giving a gentle sigh. Capital ships weren't made in days. They weren't made in weeks or months. What the Admiral wanted would taken nearly a year to complete if he wanted them done right the first time. These weren't the sorts of ships one threw together on a whim, no.

Sixsmith remained silent, cordial, looking on at the proffered datapad with interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom