Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together Again - A Wonderful Life [Shmi]

"Ohhh... Really, now?" He would tease right back, making a mental note to return to that topic in just a moment as he would make his way to the fridge and all. It seemed he had begun to adjust to their heightened flirting back and forth and seemed to be bothered very little by it. His confidence in it was growing, while Shmi was glowing red from it. And the best part is? He just might do it, if she legitimately asked... But more about that in a moment.

Well, the sandwiches would have to do for now, at least she seemed alright with going out later. Between that and their intended beach date, they had a busy day or so ahead of them, it seemed. And it was true, he did neglect himself a little bit. It was just how the Jedi were. And being a workaholic Jedi, well... It was a given for Josh, really. I mean, what did you expect? Still, at her remark about taking her out, and the look she gave that he caught out of the corner of his eye, and stuck his tongue at her before continuing to fish through the fridge.

When she brought up stocking up, he nodded his head. "I mean, I'm fine with going more then a few days if you want" He remarked, chuckling a bit. "It's not like they'll notice... They don't ever check in on us, I've noticed. It's like we're not even there to them" He added with a laugh. "If you're not one of their big head honchos, or on the council... Or just in their inner circle, you don't exist. It's kind of weird, really... Being on this side instead of the other. I spent so long on the other side, it's strange being on this one. But it makes me see all the things that I missed on the other side. Still... Couldn't hurt to take, I dunno, a week? Two? Up to you, really.

I mean... Yeah, I'm big on my work and all... But honestly, the more time I get to spend with you, the better, especially if we're intending to... Well, you know" He added, a light blush spreading across his cheeks as he scratched his head. He could flirt just fine, but this particular topic? Well, that'd be one he'd have to get used to.

As the sandwiches were heating up, Shmi would make a bit of conversation, after he would lean into the kiss, smirking over at her. "Nothing all that noteworthy" He would admit, shrugging his shoulders. "Mostly just wondering where you've been and if you've been safe" He would admit, with a laugh. But then he would step up to her, and press his nose to hers.

"But about what I mentioned earlier... About that... Special sort of kiss" He would tease in a whisper against her soft lips, playfully patting her rump as a reminder of what he meant. "Anytime you want, babe...

All... You have to do...

Is ask."

With that, he would playfully peck her lips and stand to his full 6'4 height again, with a wicked grin toward her before taking the sandwiches out of the microwave as though he hadn't said a thing. He was amping up the flirting, it seemed... And the more that Shmi amped up hers... The more he'd amp up his to continue to outmatch her.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
She bit her thumb, while at the same time smiling. it seemed as though he was going to say more but...well she knew she wouldn't hear the end of it. They had this thing where they were always trying to one up one another. Usually it was jokes but recently it had been their continuous flirting...it seemed they were finally acting and saying how they really felt about each other and it was wonderful; she felt extremely comfortable with him.

Then her eyes got big and she suddenly released her thumb from between her teeth. "Go longer?"

Those words repeated in her head as he said it. "I mean are you sure?" For Josh to say that was slightly surprising, I mean she thought he couldn't wait to get back and get back into the usual. She'd love to stay...so far she was loving every minute of being away. "I..I mean if it's not an issue...I would love to stay longer." She said softly.

At his remark...she tilted her head with a smile. It was cute that he really wanted to spend time with her. Though then she had a more devious smile, "Intending to do what?" She teased. She was trying to get him to say it. She placed her hand on his chest after they shared their kiss, and she stood there next to him.

She caressed his face, tracing his cheek bone when he leaned in to press his nose against hers, "Awe you were worried about me?"

Though then her mouth drops slightly as he mentioned the kiss and she felt his hand on her rear. She knew what he meant, it was what they were talking about earlier. Then he planted a kiss on her lips before she stood back speechless. She began to look down and fiddle with her fingers. Then she took a deep breath and began to slowly nod her head.

"Well..."

So it was on...she'd find a way to gain the upper hand.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

And they just seemed to get more and more comfortable with one another as this all went on. Which of course, was fine with him. He quite enjoyed it, really... Being able to just be himself around someone he loved. And their increasing flirtations? Well, that was just the icing on the cake. He really did enjoy flirting... But he always had a limit. That was the thing, right? He didn't want to go too far without being with the person who he really thought could be... Well, you know. It really showed that in his eyes, Shmi was that person. He didn't seem to be holding back much anymore. Less and less as time went on. And the more she did? The more he did. Their competition would keep growing, he knew.

At this rate, it wouldn't be long before they had that family.

But he would nod when she would repeat what he said about going longer. He listened to her opinion on the matter, then nodded his head again. "Normally, I'd be appalled by the idea. But... With you, I think I can manage" He remarked with a light smile. "Besides... I think I'm at a point where maybe... It's about time I started taking more time away. I mean, we discussed this earlier, did we not? If we're intending to be serious about this... Have a child... We can't just be gone all the time, Shmi. We need to get used to being home... I need to get used to being home. I'm not intending to quit the Jedi, no, not one bit. But I think they'll understand, if we decide to take less of a part, and... Well... Take that time to raise a family."

He would take a breath, just trying to relax himself, as he continued.

"I grew up without my parents... I don't want our child to have to deal with the same thing. Especially if we're alive to be there for them. So if we gotta stay here awhile between missions? I'm... I'm okay with that. So long as I'm with you."

Well, that answered the "intending to" question.

"Of course I was worried about you" He remarked, quirking a brow, and rolling his eyes with all of the sass he could muster. "Honey, I worry about you every single moment that we're not together, what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I wasn't?" He remarked with a smirk.

A smirk that only broadened at her reaction to his words about that "Special kiss" in particular. He simply watched her... Didn't speak, didn't say anything. Just stood there with that devious smirk, waiting to see what she would do.

It was on, indeed...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She formed a warm smile, so he was really considering starting a family...having a child. It surely was one of those topics they'd been in constant conversation over, but now he seemed like he was really trying to prepare himself. Well, that was what they discussed anyway. Though at the end she still felt maybe he had some reservations, and she was fine with moving at a moderate pace, but things were feeling different now. With all of this flirting? It seemed the oppressed thoughts and feelings were coming to the surfaced and well...at the rate they were going, they were closer to it than they thought.

"I know, but I love that your wanting to do this." She said responding to the first part. "I think I could definitely get use to us being home more, I think the more time we spend together the more reassured we are...I think we chose the perfect time to get away." She said taking a deep breath, "But...I love that your getting serious about this. I thought that you had some reservations still...and I was perfectly fine with getting serious about it further down the line until you knew it was something you wanted for sure."

She noticed he was breathing to help himself relax, she smirked because she knew maybe he was overthinking it and knew he loved work as much as anything else.

"We'll be fine. We'll work our way into it...and figure it out like we always do." She nodded.

To his response about him worrying about her, "Ohh so your my boyfriend?" She said playfully.

Though in the topic of that "Special Kiss" she really didn't have anything to say. This was the second time he'd left her like this. She watched him watch her, she even looked him up and down in a quick glance. His devious smirk was provoking. She walked up to him and got close for a second, their noses almost touched.

"Well...maybe I'll get to meet that dragon I mentioned before." Her voice was soft, and she followed that with a shrug but ran her hand across his and grabbed the sandwich before turning around and walking in the other direction. Before she exited the kitchen she turned and looked at him, giggled, and kept walking.

Sure, he'd been hesitant before. But honestly, it was just him being hard to trust people. Not to mention the time thing. He was unsure before, on if it was the right time. And honestly, it probably was still a bit early. Maybe not as early as he originally thought, but... Well, they would cross that bridge when they got to it. Still, he was slowly coming out of that shell. But there was never a doubt in his mind that Shmi was the one in this instance. It was never a problem with her to begin with. Just a problem with time. But... What sense of time did Jedi have anyway? Or for relationships, for that matter? I mean, centuries ago, Jedi weren't even allowed to have them. Some idiots still believed that. But here he was, talking about marriage and children!

He supposed he just needed to stop overthinking it.

"It's... Gonna be an adjustment. Staying home, not being on mission all the time. I'm going to be wrestling with a lot of feelings" He would admit, letting out a breath as he bit his lip a moment. His voice had grown softer... And a bit troubled, clearly as his gaze fell. "I'm going to feel useless a lot of the time, I hope you know. Like I could be out there, doing something for people. Like I could be making a difference... Despite the fact that the Orders lately have made me feel like I'm not making a difference at all. I'm going to be kicking myself thinking of the lives I could be saving while I sit here. And in times where it's going to hurt the most... All I can ask is for you to be there for me when that comes" He would speak softly, as he managed to stare into her eyes.

"But deep down, I know this is what's best. I've spent my entire life doing nothing but serve. I've spent my entire life just... Being a tool for someone else, and never focusing on myself or my own life. And more and more I'm realizing what I'm missing. Soldiers? They go home, they spend time with their families. Hell, even some Jedi do. Force knows the Silver's leaders do, they have kids of their own for karks sake! I've been so buried in my own work that hardly pays a thing, that the only reason I even have an income is because I got lucky. That's the only reason I have this house, have that ship, have the means to maintenance my droids... Hell, even have the means to eat and drink. But luck's not going to do everything for me. I look around, when I'm not working, and I realize just how much I've missed in life. And I know full well that's not what the Jedi wants me to think, but it's reality. Reality is... I'm human. I'm a human being, I'm a person. And it's just... I guess it's just such a shock to me, because I've looked at nothing but my role as a Jedi and helping others and doing my job, for my entire life up until now. Sure, I've had dreams, wanted to start a family... But they were always pushed aside because of my work."

He chuckled lightly, but it was bittersweet in it's tone. "And it's funny... Because I... I did all that, and now look at me. I'm obscure to them. I'm not their flavor of the time, so I'm just... Not there. It's like I don't even exist. And that... That hurts. It makes me think sometimes that all that I did, my life, wasted... Was nothing to them. And deep down I know it is. The only reason I keep doing this is because of the people I've helped. They're the only reason I keep going."

He let out a breath, trying to keep his emotions in check. While he was trying to make the point that he was going to have a difficult time adjusting, but was willing to try... One thing was made clear. He'd been bottling so much up the last handful of years. And he was struggling to keep it all in check.

"In the end... I'm going to think I'm failing them, Shmi. And I'm going to get upset. I'm going to be kicking myself, hating myself. All I can ask is for you to be there for me. I'll adjust... In time. But I know deep down that this is the right thing for me. For us. For our child."

------------

When that moment passed, and they'd moved to their next conversation, he would smirk in turn at her quip. "I mean, I assume I am. Unless there's something you're not telling me?" He would tease as the conversation took a much... Naughtier turn, so to speak. He kept silent for the moment, letting her try to process what he had said. When she did make her quip back, he only laughed in turn as he would grab his own half of the sandwiches, realizing he was hungry himself.

"And if you keep that up, that dragon just might decide to spank you silly" He spoke bluntly, a devious grin crossing his lips as he watched her leave, blatantly checking her out from behind all the while. With that, he would pick up the plate and head to the living room, flopping onto the couch and leaving the conversation at that unless she decided she wanted to retort with something of her own.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

When he brought up her being there for him she nodded in response. When he looked her in the eyes she saw how troubled he was, she didn't need to be empathic. "Ohh honey...you know I'll be by your side. I'll be there to support you through it all." Her voice was as comforting as she could make it. She truly meant this, she was going to be there for him no matter what. She knew what his struggles would be with the entire situation, so this wasn't shocking.

She listened to him, "Your human...you are. Your not a tool, your not a weapon, and you don't have to be. You have dreams that you can still accomplish Josh. We've got such a long time before we're old and pushing it. Whatever other pursuits you have this would be the perfect time to go after them. Hell you've accomplished soo much up until this point...people are proud of you, I'm proud of you, when are you going to be proud of you?" She took a deep breath and looked down, and then looked back up at him. "When are you going to be enough for you?"

He mentioned that he would feel like he's failing their child, "Josh...you will be an amazing father. Honey, your too hard on yourself. Your not your parents..." She said in the most respectful way. It wasn't intended for it to hurt. However, she felt that maybe he was scared because he was afraid of ending up like them or maybe not even be prepared enough. "Really...there's nothing we can do to prepare to be amazing parents who don't screw up. We won't truly know until the little one gets here whenever that happens. We'll learn along the way and adjust, but don't be afraid to mess up a tad...its part of the learning experience." She looked him in the eyes with a warm smirk across her face, "This isn't Jedi training...this isn't a mission, we don't have objectives that will give us control over the situation. We can't approach it like that babe..." She sighed, "I mean heck maybe if you have some money saved up you can invest a little of it for his or her future." She smiled, and ran her hand along his face "Either way...you'll be loved regardless."

Though of course they got back to their regularly scheduled flirting. She pinched his cheek after landing a peck on his lips. "Well...I guess you could be my boyfriend." She said giggling.

Before she exited she stopped and turned to look at him, "Well...what's he waiting for?" Then she exited. She walked over to a window and looked outside at what was the garden, then she turned around to see him on the couch. She took a bite of her sandwich, walked past him, all while staring at him. She made her way over to the table and sat down.

She was right, he supposed... When was he going to be proud of him? One of the youngest Jedi Council Members, one of the youngest Jedi Masters... Hell, one of the youngest Grandmasters in the Orders history, and arguably the last good one at that. Not counting Shmi, of course... But there was no Order left by then, and they both knew that. Not her fault... Her predecessors just hadn't left anything for her to take over. But he had fought in wars, trained Padawans, had become the top man and then fell back into the heap. Sure, he'd had many disappointments... But he'd accomplished plenty. And Shmi was proud of him... Shouldn't that be all that mattered?

He didn't answer her as she kept speaking, but... Truthfully, his family hadn't failed him. Sure, it was their own actions that had doomed them to run... But he didn't look at his family as failures. They protected him until the very end, and tried to give him a better life but weren't able to. His parents couldn't give him a life in the end because they weren't there... And when he did find out his father was still alive... Well...

He hadn't told Shmi that part, had he?

Still, he'd just listen, and in the end... He would smile. He supposed he'd just have to trust in him, and her... Them.

But for now, it was off to happier times. He would smirk toward her when she came by. As he finished eating, he would sit up, stretching out. The next time she did pass by him on the couch though, he'd grab her arm gently and pull her onto him, laughing in turn as he would wrap his arms around her and relax back onto the couch, just casually watching whatever was on the holo TV for the moment. He would cuddle up to Shmi and just... Enjoy her company for a little while.

And with that? He would begin tickling her sides, laughing in turn. THAT was what he was waiting for, apparently. Opportunity. He would tickle her sides and trail a few kisses along her neck as he did, just teasing her, playing around as he always did.

"Gotcha~"

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Well yeah she walked past to provoke some sort of response, she knew he'd be watching her anyway. So after she finished eating she decided to get back up and walk past him again, though of course, she fell into his trap. When she got close he pulled at her arm and she fell over and on top of him. Immediately she began laughing, and then she settled in his embrace. Josh was larger than her so it was always perfect for her if they were to cuddle, she just fit right in. While he watched the holo TV she laid their looking at him, while running her hands up and down his arms.

Though just as she looked away and got lost in thought he began to tickle her sides, and her body jolted forward as she attempted to grab his hands, but her laughter made her weak. Well he'd set her up, when she finally did grab his hand she turned her head so that one of his kisses met her lips instead. Then there was a brief moment there when she held her lips against his, and her nose and forehead against his.

Though as her focus came to be on him in the moment her hands started to exert less pressure as her mind began to think less about him tickling her and more about the moment and what he was thinking. Of course she had stolen a kiss back...while she planned to tease him about this was more like a natural reaction. She was just turning her head, and her body acted on its own.

The tickling stopped slowly as she would sneak a kiss of her own right on the lips. Sure, she'd fallen into his trap, but it seemed Shmi had gotten what she wanted in the end as she held her lips to his. He would return the kiss with one of his own and add a flair of passion to every bit of it as the kiss held for what felt like hours. The kiss ended only when he pulled back just a bit to tap her lip with his tongue again, which brought out a bit of laughter from him.

"You know... I don't think we've ever sparred together, have we?" He would suddenly pipe up, as though the idea had just struck him. "I mean, geez. We live in the same house, or at least that's the plan, we're both Jedi Masters, and never once have we decided to try and train with one another. It's... Actually kind of strange" He would admit, and laughed a bit more in turn. "What do you think? Care to? I have a spot downstairs I usually use for training, could go a round" Josh would offer.

"Could power down our lightsabers and go from there, or go unarmed... To be honest, that actually sounds rather fun" He would admit. "Actually reminds me of the time a little while ago that... Eh, how do I explain this... I don't know HOW exactly, but in the process of trying to comfort this Padawan who was having some trouble controlling her emotions, I got pulled into echani sparring. Yes. The one where you're nearly naked and sparring unarmed" He spoke, dead serious as he looked in her eyes. Not something he was proud of. He legitimately thought it would make them feel better by accepting the request. And I mean, it was from a nearly complete stranger, there wasn't much reason to assume intent. Still... It'd certainly taught him a lesson about blindly trying to help. "Not kidding. And as I knew very little about Echani training or sparring, it wasn't until after that I began to think... Mayyybe her intent wasn't exactly purely training" He remarked. Echani sparring was very... Personal, he'd learned later. "Point is, after that, I considered... Well, asking you if you'd like to spar in that form with me instead. Since apparently it's a... Personal thing. I just kept thinking 'Force sakes, I'd much rather have done this with Shmi' and intended to ask you later but... Well... I guess between all the missions, one after another, I kinda forgot until now."

It was pretty clear he'd been pulled into something without knowing it's meaning, and now that he did, well... It was clear as day that he was heavy on commitment, and wanted to clear his conscience by sharing a similar moment with Shmi instead. Sure, deep down he doubted that Shmi would actually blame him, considering he didn't know. But he wanted to make it up to her somehow, even if he didn't have to. What could it be considered? A show of good faith? Or just him wanting to ease himself and prove to himself that Shmi was the only one for him. Well, maybe all that... And just wanting to spend time with Shmi. That too, really.

"Of course... We could just wrestle around instead if you wanted" He would joke, laughing again.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

He pulled back, and she thought something was wrong. However, her expression became soft again as she chuckled when he suddenly brought up sparring. She shrugged her shoulders, I mean...yeah they've never actually trained with one another so it was a valid point. She was interested after that. "You love beating me up huh? Am I noticing a trend here...?" She said letting her words trail off and turning her head playfully at him. "But yeah I'm interested in a lesson from Master DragonsFlame...I've only heard good things." While that had some innuendo to it, she was serious. Josh had a bunch of students and some she'd met and they were all very positive in their reviews.

She pushed her hair behind her ear, and her eyes wondered off as she thought about what he said. Hmm, lightsabers or unarmed? Well she's never been much good at unarmed combat by itself...so perhaps that'd be the way to go. It could be a learning experience. When she went to say yes he'd began to explain a certain relevant situation. Her head jerked when he said "How do I explain this.." When he mentioned a certain Padawan and Echani sparring her eyes slowly came to a squint as she listened to his explanation. When "naked" came out of his mouth her eyebrows went up.

Well his expression was serious...well he was being up front about it. Though the possibility of it not being purely training on her part made her face scrunch up because she just...she didn't know.

After all of that, she took a deep breath and her eyes grew big "I mean I'm willing to give it a try...It could be a new experience...at least for me" She gave him a frowned look, while she was teasing she still probably wouldn't let him live that down. Maybe she'd make him think she was mad about it...

She got up from the couch immediately after, and walked off. Yeah She'd play this out as much as she could. "I'll meet you down there..."

EDIT: For some reason it posted before I could finish typing. Just letting you know incase you refresh and suddenly there's just a little more lol

He knew it was a risk to talk about it, but... Well, he didn't want to keep secrets from her either. Fact was, it'd been bugging him. Sure, he'd forgotten about it for a little while, but when the topic of sparring came up, well... He remembered it all over again. Technically, he did nothing wrong. He didn't know until later that it held personal meaning. Thing is, Josh was a Jedi. And like it or not, they weren't exactly brought up to see things in a personal light. Especially combat. All Josh was really thinking at the time was how to adjust to having no armor, and being much lighter, as well as dealing with a much quicker opponent while having to adjust to using a fighting style he wasn't all that familiar with. It wasn't until after that some of the things said, and attempted, clicked a little, and research later made it clear. Still, as far as he knew, that Padawan had been in a relationship at the time... So maybe he was just imagining the intent. Still... The fact it was a personal thing, and he was scarcely clothed with someone other then Shmi... Well, that bothered him. Tremendously. Shmi was his one and only, and the first thing he'd wanted to do after was to have that kind of moment with Shmi to forget the spar with someone else, and replace that of memories with the one he loved.

She clearly wasn't happy, and he would bite his lip, wondering if he'd messed things up by admitting to that. Well, he supposed he'd just have to make it up to her... Wait, wasn't that exactly why he'd brought this up to begin with? Geez...

Still, he'd nod his head as he got up, still worried due to her... Colder reactions. Letting out a breath, he quietly followed her down. Downstairs lay an area for training, as well as what seemed to be something resembling a homemade gym. It was a bit bare, but... Well, it worked.

He stretched out some from there, making plans in his head to try and make it up to Shmi... Plan one? This was going to be a lot more physical then that prior spar... Much more.

He didn't have to be afraid of getting too close now. Not with Shmi.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She followed the staircase down, with Josh trailing behind her. She entered the gym, it had a homey feel. She smirked as she did a complete 360 looking around, but when she came to look upon Josh her smile faded as she looked down towards the ground and away. Though when she turned around she smirked. She took a couple of steps in the opposite direction and faced the wall.

"So this is...something we have to do in our underwear?" she questioned before turning around and facing him.

Her hair had been in a bun previously but that was slowly coming apart just over the course of being active. Waiting a moment for him to reply, she kept her gaze on him but began to slowly put her hair back up so that it wouldn't be in her way. Afterward her arms came down and her hands gripped her waist on both side while she stood there.

Well...before they even became officially a thing, she'd heard other women say things about Josh or observed how other women would stare at him. She'd learned early on not to let those types of things get in the way, besides she just wasn't that type of person anyway. It definitely didn't bother her as much, and with him being open about it only helped the situation more not that it was something to blow up over. Really, she was only playing the role to get back at him...and from the looks on his face he thought she was upset.

"He hates when I'm upset...because then he gets upset from worrying. He's probably trying to figure out some way to make it up to me..." she was thinking to herself.

"I mean.... That's the general consensus... Yeah."

He'd grown quiet, worried over this whole thing, regretting more and more ever talking to her about it. What he had wanted to he a soecial moment between them had been ruined because he didn't know better, and that was... Well, quite frankly that was really upsetting. He tried to reach out to her in the Force, tried to show her how he felt, tried to touch her consciousnes with his own... It'd gotten easier the closer they became, and he had grown to do so easier in turn. Touch her mind... Still working on her thoughts but he could sense her emotions and feelings...

And to his surprise he didn't find a negative one in sight.

He should have known.

Keeping himself from laughing, he walked straight up to her, wrapped his arms around her with no warning and roughly pulled her into a long, passionate kiss.

"I should have known" He whispered against her lips as he playfully nibbled her lip, before giving it a big lick to get back at her and backing up! "You had me worked up, bloody hell!"

He rolled his eyes as he let his jedi robes fall to his arms and he would place them to the side. Next came off the armour he wore underneath, before tossing off the undershirt he wore to leave his toned chest bare. It showed how much the robes hid when one saw the musculare of his arms and shoulders, as he would casually stretch out.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Slowly nodding her head, he was quiet much after that and their eyes were constantly playing tag because they couldn't hold each others gaze. She looked down for just a split second and when she looked back up she saw him approaching her. This time he seemed relentless in his pursuit, she figured maybe the actual sparring was about to start. She had a confused expression because they both still had on their clothes. Her hands came up in a awkward way as to which she wanted to prepare for anything.

But, Josh grabbed her instead and pulled her into a kiss. When she was pulled closer her hands came up and sat on his chest. It was a passionate kiss...every time it seemed like these moments were growing even more intense than the last. She didn't fight it at all...even though she was supposed to be mad at him. She figured this was his plan to fix their so called issue.

After what seemed like a very long moment they ended their display of the affection, but their lips remained really close. His remark and nibble on her lips made her laugh. Well...he'd figured it out. Their bond was something she hadn't considered. She should've taken precaution on all fronts considering it was Josh.

After he licked her lip and began to back up she leaned forward and planted another peck on his lips before laughing to herself. "I know! I saw it all over your face...it was adorable. I'm sorry." She continued with her laughter. Then he removed his articles of clothing. Well she'd always known Josh to be extremely fit...though it wasn't something she'd seen often so it was impressive to see just how in shape he was.

She was lucky enough to have had been in activewear already. She pulled off her shirt to reveal a sports bra and removed her cargo pants to reveal her spandex shorts. Most of her clothes lately were made for her to be able to move around in given that she'd been on a very long mission prior. She threw her clothes to the side.

"Well...where do we begin?"

Seems Shmi managed to sneak another kiss, bringing a laugh from him, and he would roll his eyes as she made light of her worrying him. "I'll get you back for that one day" He remarked, shooting a smirk toward her as he cleared some distance between them to prepare for the duel. Of course, he hadn't thought of putting on any sort of activewear under his pants, and it wasn't like he had time of think of it considering he had just thought of the spar now. I mean, the pants were actually pretty casual, you just didn't really see them until he removed the Jedi robes and armour. What was the point of wearing a second pair of casuals under them? But, well, boxer shorts would have to do. Regardless, shirtless and in shorts, once he'd removed the aforementioned pants, he would stretch out, cracking his neck and stretching his shoulders, letting out a breath. Now that he knew the more personal nature of the Echani training, he was... Definitely a ways more self conscious about being in a state of undress then before. But with Shmi? Well, it wasn't that bad, he supposed. At least it was with Shmi. He didn't think he could do it again with Cel, or anyone else for that matter, it just didn't... Feel right, now that he knew.

"Honestly, I guess just try to mimic my stance and go from there. I learned my original bits from fighting alongside an Echani, and learned a bit more from that... Encounter before. What I do know is that the Echani style does focus quite a bit on agility, and freedom of movement" He spoke as he would drop into what he recalled to be the Echani stance. Or something close to it. "Honestly, you can just mix it in with your own unarmed style, I'll likely be doing the same thing" He would admit. "Fact is, neither of us know enough about it to do it fully" He added, chuckling a bit.

He would move forward a bit, seeming ready to make the first move if Shmi didn't herself...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She bit down on her lip to hold in the rest of her laughter, shaking her head she stared at him when he mentioned he would get her back. She winked at him, "Oh I bet, I gotchu." She said giggling for a bit after as she watched him back up and put some space between them. Well she began to stare at his body, his muscles stood out but not in an overbearing way. She tried not to stare hard, her eyes would trail off now and then but find their way back. Part of her though he did this on purpose...possibly to try and get them to wear the least amount of clothing they could while physically interacting with one another.

Though really he'd been fighting her all day with the slaps to her rear and all. Wasn't an issue for her, she didn't mind.

Then he finally stripped down to what he would be wearing during the engagement. She smirked when he stripped down to just his shorts. She chuckled and turned slightly red...well he looked like one of those models in the holo-ads. She looked and then looked away just before he began to explain, then her eyes suddenly jolted up to his face.

"Alright, sounds easy enough. I'm not much of a unarmed fighter so don't laugh at me..." she said loosening up her stance and leaning into it just as Josh did. He moved towards her and she leapt from her position, pulling her arms back and pushing her right leg out she went for the jump kick aimed for her right side.

He would, just you wait. He only winked back at her in turn as he would stretch out, though like her, he did sneak glances up and down at her body. At this point, this was becoming the norm for them really. At least it was a continuous reminder that each found the other attractive. He stuck his tongue out at her before he got started with the strip and the stretch and all of that.

Honestly though, he wanted to wrestle naked, he knew he could probably just ask. At the rate they were going with their flirtations, it probably wouldn't take much. It wouldn't take much if the shoe was on the other foot either, really. Sure, he had the look of a holo-model, but considering the weights nearby, that at least had a justification. Anyway, he would smirk as his eyes met hers.

"I'll laugh when I've got you pinned down, doll" He teased as he would allow himself to relax, moving to the side just as she attempted the jump kick, turning and aiming a roundhouse kick straight at the top of her back in a swift, smooth motion.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She thought to herself, "Ahh he knows I'm watching..." She said noticing him stick his tongue out at her while he stripped the rest of the articles. "Great he's even stretching just to show off..." Well her eyes wandered as she thought this of course...well he was really attractive and hers so she figured she could enjoy the view besides having it be some sort of lesson. At least they'd made it to this point...it took them a minute but there didn't seem to be much holding back anymore.

Though she figured this was Josh's attempt to get them in the same room with the least amount of clothing possible. On top of that, they would be getting physical with each other...if those were his intentions he was very sly about how he set this all up. Wasn't a bad thing but she found it slightly humorous. So she was expecting him to cop feels and the sorts...it was just an opportunity he wouldn't pass up...maybe she wouldn't either.

Then there was his smirk...something he did that she would lose all power and control to. As soon as their eyes met she looked away because she would start with the whole blushing thing and ehh she was about to fight him so there was no way she was going to let it be a cute moment.

"That's if you pin me down" she said in response to him before she made her move and he retaliated. She landed and quickly turned in his direction. The only thing she could do was take the hit, but when his leg collided with her side instead of her backside, she grabbed it and yanked it as she stumbled herself. She failed to get steady footing after her jump kick, only because she attempted to catch his attack.

Honestly, until now he hadn't really thought of those specifics. All he'd really known was that the echani sparring was a deeply personal thing, and the fact he was unclothed with someone else in something that personal made him feel... Uneasy. Even a little bit dirty, just to be matter of fact. It clashed with his ideals, and he didn't know if even this would soothe him. He sure as hell hoped so though. But it was pretty clear his practical, Jedi way of thinking had gotten him in trouble. Perhaps he needed to work harder at trying to embrace more ways of thinking... Not just as a Jedi. But as a person too. But he'd already started on that, hadn't he? It was part of why they were even here right now, at his home, together...

Although he was definitely realizing this now. The whole little-clothing thing. Honestly, he should have suggested this earlier. Considering how much they checked one another out, this probably could have been attained a hell of a lot earlier had he just up and asked. It was definitely quite the plan to have, to be as... Intimate as they were about to be. Too bad he hadn't actually thought of it until now. But he was certainly going to take what he could get now that they were there! The smirk remained as he would note her expressions. Cute.

"That only motivates me more, darling" He teased back, before the spar began. She managed to keep him from striking at her back, and pulled at his leg in turn. Both had lost their footing in the end, and Josh would try to catch himself when he left his feet, managing to ram his shoulder into Shmi to cement both their fates as they hit the floor. Quickly, he would try to grab at her shoulders to try and fulfill his promise of pinning her down, a devious smile crossing his lips.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Well all her weight dragging her down and then add Josh' well...she was guarantee to hit the floor. When Josh lost his footing, he rammed his shoulder in her and she hit the ground first, hearing thump following hers which she knew to be him. She fell on her opposite shoulder and let out a slight grunt just because of the impact. Nothing major. Taking a deep breath as she simultaneously tried to pull herself back up she felt his massive hands on her shoulders. She was immediately pulled back down.

Her initial reaction was to grab on of his hands but he was much larger than her and since he was on top it made it partly a struggle. She squirmed for a bit while she watched his devious smile form, it made her smile too because he was cute even now. She rolled her eyes and stopped fighting it for the moment. Her left hand came to rest gently on his right side, and her right gripped the wrist of his left arm.

"Oh whatever...you got lucky this time" She said laughing, her eyes met his for a moment. Then her hand came under and back up to rest on the back of his neck, she pulled him down so that their lips would meet. She kissed him.

Though as she did all of this her arms had repositioned themselves, and both came up to her chest and between his arms. With as much force as she could give it she pushed her arms apart in opposite direction to break his hold. Then her right hand would come up and push against his left shoulder and her left hand pushed against his right peck and she pushed him off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom