Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together Again - A Wonderful Life [Shmi]

"Oh come on, just manage? You'll be fine" He would tease, nudging her playfully as they would begin to get going. Of course, he couldn't resist landing another playful little peck on her cheek, and of course the expected outcome of him moving to smack her on the rear end again, sticking his tongue at her as he would head out. For now, he'd leave the topic of Sochi alone... He hadn't been made aware of Shmi's mission to hunt down Sochi, he'd only reported the sparse findings he had, and nothing more.

Honestly, he'd probably be partly glad Shmi went without him, even if the other part of him would have wanted to accompany her and keep her safe. Last time he'd met Sochi, well... If he recalled, that time was quite a bit flirtatious. Perhaps a bit more then he usually did in his span of joking around. He was single at the time, he hadn't been with Shmi, and he had just been himself at the time. But despite that, in the case that he found out about the mission and thought about whether he should have gone or not, he was uncomfortable with the possibility that had he gone, well... The fact Sochi didn't know he was with Shmi could have made itself known and that'd have been awkward. Of course, he knew Shmi would have understood, full well. She knew who he was before he started dating her. She knew he was a flirt, knew he joked around, especially with people he'd grown to be comfortable around, such as Sochi. But... In the end, it wasn't about Shmi knowing that or not. It was Josh wanting Shmi to know, for sure, that he only had eyes for her. Without a shadow of a doubt. He wanted that to be clear without an inch of fog in the way. Because it was true. He only had eyes for Shmi, and he'd always only have eyes for Shmi in the future. His flirtatious ways, for the most part, stopped entirely when they got together.

Why? Because Shmi became his one and only.

Still... It wouldn't stop him from worrying over her when he would find out about the mission, if he ever did. He'd fret over her and fuss over her like he always did, the usual worrying and all. He didn't know if Shmi liked that, or found it annoying... Part of him was afraid to ask. As for marriage... Well, he certainly wanted it. But was it too soon? He wasn't sure. He was hoping that in their time together here, they'd find their answer.

They would step outside, and Josh had to take a moment to shield his eyes from the sunlight as he adjusted. "It's brighter then most planets I'm used to" He would admit with a light chuckle. "I haven't been to Tatooine in ages, so it's not like I'm used to deserts anymore either. But this is just a natural, non-desert... Well, you get the idea. None of this is artificial, or because of a desert climate... This is just part of Naboo's beauty. All natural."

He let out a breath, taking in the Naboo air. For real this time. Just being able to enjoy himself, no worries, no frets...

It felt so liberating.

He wanted so badly to be able to take their child out into these fields that were in front of them, that seemed to span for miles and miles on end. He wanted them to be able to run around and play and roam free, like he was able to in the short time he had to do so.

Except this time, without having to fear a thing.

Josh would smile, taking Shmi by the hand as the two left the house in the care of the two droids.

"First stop? Somewhere special to me."

They walked a good 15 minutes uninterrupted, just being able to enjoy the open fields of Naboo with nothing but fresh grass, a spring breeze, a beating sun and one another's company. Then they came upon a flat, the charred remains of a building. A small house, by the looks of it, although it would be hard to tell without close inspection. The smell of soot was gone at this point, it'd been a long time, after all... In front of it lay a bouquet of flowers, artificial so they wouldn't rot, with a few of the remains of the structure over it like a roof over it's head to protect it. The remains in particular that did so seemed to resemble a doorway.

It was clear the home had been burnt down, but how long ago? By the lack of a smell? A long, long time ago.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
She giggled as he nudged her forward, and then came the smack of her behind and a kiss. She became flirtatious and even stuck her tongue out in response to him doing it. She even nudged him very gently with her elbow. Though she was met by muscles, well Josh had a nice body. He was a Jedi...so she expected nothing less.

Though on the note of him worrying over her, she thought it was kind of cute. It was a good feeling to know someone cared just as much about your well being as you did. She was a Jedi, so her calling was put before anything else really so in the beginning it was different to have him fret over her, but now she enjoyed it. He looked cute when he fussed; adorable.

She accompanied him outside, she was right behind him so when she saw him shield his eyes she kind of prepared herself for the bright flashes. When came out into the open she was squinting, but as her eyes slowly adjusted they would open back up. They'd been inside this whole time she forgot how the sun actually felt for the moment even though they were watching it from the window upstairs.

"Yeah...it almost took me off guard for a second. We've been hidden away from it all this whole time." She said looking up towards the sky, her head came back down to look at Josh, "I can definitely tell its real...you can feel it. I love it here already." she said smiling at him and placing her right hand on her hip. She had a slight curve in her stance as her left leg was forward and all her weight shifted to her right leg. She heard him let go a breath, not his usual this was one sounded more like relief. She smirked, and walked over towards him and rubbed her left hand on his back.

"I know...it feels good. Lets enjoy it." she said smiling and looking off in the opposite direction as her voice trailed off. There was nothing specifically that caught her attention she just wanted to look around.

Then he grabbed her hand, and she followed next to him, tightening her grip around his. "Somewhere special?" she said with a curious expression.

After their relieving walk, they came to the charred remains of a building. She wasn't sure but...she had an idea. When they stood there she just remained close and clung to his arm. Observing it all. With a soft and gentle voice she slowly began to speak, "What's this..." then she looked up at him.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"This... Was my home."

He'd talked about it before. Being able to run free as a small child, around the fields of Naboo near a small home in the middle of nowhere. Away from prying eyes, away from dangers... Just being stress and care free, and able to live an actual childhood... This was the place. This was where he'd grown up for a few years.

And then they were on the run.

It was clear that this place held a lot of memories for Josh. It was one of the few times that he'd been happy and stress free, without a care in the world. Everything ever since had been running, or working, or worrying, or just... Everything. It was clear as to why this place held a special place in his heart. He would let out a breath as he would gingerly release her hand and walk up to what remained of his former home.

"It's funny... I was only three when we left here, but I still remember it clear as day. I guess when you have so few happy memories... You learn to cherish them" He would admit softly, biting his lip as he looked it over. It was a bittersweet memory. Knowing there was a time where he was carefree... And knowing that selfishness had taken it all away from him. Sure, it'd led him to the Jedi, but...

What if?

Now, he had no family. Well, besides his brother, but he was... Well, he was a case where he didn't know how this was going to go.

But he supposed one day, he'd have a family of his own again.

One day.

"I've never brought anyone here. People have tracked me down and found my home, here and there. But I've never let anyone come here. I've done my best to let it remain untouched. It's the least I can do... It was where I was raised, after all. Even if only for a short while. I don't know if I'd consider my time in the Jedi as... Well, raising" He would admit. "I was always just... Y'know... A tool. A thing. It's hard to remember the last time I was considered just, well.... A person."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

"His Home..." She thought to herself as he said it. She knew what it could have been, but needed him to confirm it. What remained had caught her attention and kept it for a second, and it only reverted when she felt Josh release her hand and walk forward. She stood back and watched and the silence in that moment seemed like forever.

"Well..." Then she took a step forward, and stood next to him with her arms folded into one another. She let go a breath before speaking again, just standing there looking it over. "The good thing is...you have an opportunity to create more happy memories. I'll be there as well...we can create them together." She turned to him and her expression was soft. She could only look at him, then her hand came up and sat on his back.

"You've always been a person to me..." she admitted and then looked down towards the ground. Then she turned her head back up a little to look at the site again.

"Maybe one day...you can rebuild this place and raise your family here. Then you could hold on to those memories while you create new ones and pass them down." She said biting down on her lip while looking up at him.

"I'm proud of you Josh, for everything you've done up until now. I know sometimes our jobs blur the lines between whether we're actual people or not, but I see you and your not an object, your not a tool. You've got one of the biggest hearts...and you deserve this time for yourself. It's not you being selfish."

"I... I'm glad."

He would smile then as he would look over at her when he felt her hand on his back. "But... I don't need to rebuild this place, now. I have a home. This was my parents' home, even if I grew up in it" He would remark, looking back into the distance where his new home was.

"That... That's our home. Ours. I will always come here for memories, to remember days gone by... But I have a home now. One that I hope we'll be able to make many happy memories in" He would speak as he would look back at her, and smile lightly. "And I really do hope you'll be here to make all of these happy memories happen with me" He would add softly as he would gently take her hands in his own, leaning in to playfully peck her lips, pressing his forehead to hers.

"I love you, Shmi. With all of my heart, I really do" He would whisper against her. "I can say confidently that I highly doubt I'd want to pursue a life like this with anyone else, in hindsight. It's probably why I never tried until now" He would crack, smirking faintly. "I've just flat out never met someone like you."

He could make all the jokes about how "she'll do" as he wanted, the fact was... He wouldn't trade Shmi for anyone else in this world, in this galaxy, anywhere. He was happy with where he was, and who he was with... And that meant a lot to him, more then she might ever know.

"Why don't we head back for now? Can get something to eat, and maybe discuss what you'd like to do next. We've got plenty of time, after all" Josh would remark with a genuine chuckle. "Geez, that's probably gonna be the hardest part of the day. I'm not used to doing things non work-related" He'd admit, his chuckles turning to laughter.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Her gaze trailed off with his, looking in the same direction as he did. She could only see his home, then he spoke...

"Ours..."

It replayed in her head, and her eyes slowly grew wide and she turned back to look at him in slightly surprised expression, though it was followed by the red shading in her cheeks. He said it was their home, did that mean he saw a future with her...one that he was certain of? Then they caught each others stare and when he smiled she did as well, holding her hands within his. His smile was lovely and it made her feel light on her feet every time.

"Of course I will...I wouldn't want to be anywhere else doing anything else." and her words trailed off just as he leaned in to place a peck upon her lips and then she leaned forward and held her forehead against his as she giggled to herself.

Then he confessed that he loved her, and she was speechless. So he was certain of a future with the both of them. That made the energy she had inside grow, almost as if she was floating. When his smirk came, the red on her face grew and she looked down as she began to form a smile. "I...I...I don't know what to say." she said softly. "I love you as well..." her words were slightly jumbled but thats because his charm was overpowering.

She pushed a strand of her hair back up and nodded when he suggested they head back, "Sure, yeah that sounds good." she said turning her body to walk but still looking at him as he spoke.

"I know its weird, but we're going to have to get use to this at some point. At least when we step away like this...so far its been incredible." she said smiling and taking a few steps as she heard him laughing. "Besides you have me, I'll help you focus on non-work related things."

It did indeed. Fact was... This whole thing, of starting a family, settling down, having children... Sure, he didn't seem it, but Joshua was mad picky about that whole thing, in terms of who that should be with. Sure, that sounds a bit... Blunt, even a bit business-like more then personal as it should be. But Josh was still learning how to handle things more... Personally. He'd get it. Still, what he knew was that if he was to start a family... It had to be the right person. And no right person had ever come along, relationships or not, in his eyes, until Shmi had. She was... Well, she'd grown to be everything he ever wanted, he couldn't imagine himself with anyone else anymore.

That was the first time he'd said that, wasn't it? That he loved her... He'd known all along that he did, he'd honestly forgotten for a moment that he'd never said it before. He assumed he'd told her it plenty. But apparently he hadn't, by the look on her face. Guess he needed to get better at telling that, huh? Regardless, he would smile and take her hand as the two would begin to walk back.

"I suppose we'll have to get used to it, huh? I don't even know the first thing about this" He would remark, laughing more in turn. "I mean, what -do- we do with freedom like this? I mean I can almost guarantee you I'll be reading holocrons or training within the next hour, if not just spending quality time with you, if there's nothing else to keep me occupied" Josh would admit, seeming to find this whole thing amusing.

Even if it was true. He had no idea where to start.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She reached out and held onto his hand, tilting her head she gave him a look of slight displeasure in what he said. It wasn't a serious look it was more playful than anything.

"Nooo...no work" she said softly and slowly "I mean working out is different but no formal training...please try and enjoy yourself honey" she said chuckling after she gave him a kittenish look. "I know it's hard but you know you need this. We'll go back home, grab something to eat, and we'll relax and figure everything else out. We can do something active that way we don't have to think about work, how about that?"

She smiled as he laughed. "What's something you always wanted to do? Your from here...so I know there's something you always wanted to try." She said closing in what little space there was between them and grabbing his other hand with hers.

He laughed in turn, nudging her playfully. "I mean, of course there'll be working out, and the usual training to keep myself in shape, since this is a break and not quitting and all. But I'll... TRY... Not to do anything extra. Y'know, actually have time to spend with you, and do... Well, whatever it is that normal people do. I mean, the only thing I can think of that I've done that's "normal" is working on my droids and trying to trial and error it. Is... It that normal? Or... Uh... Is that work?" He would ask, scratching his head with his free hand, grinning cheekily.

When she would ask what he always wanted to do, he had to think long and hard. Oh lord, he'd never considered it. Quick, think of something from Naboo, Josh, think of something from Naboo. You HAD to have considered it when you were thinking about being normal! What the bork did "normal" even mean? He knew it wasn't risking his neck 24/7, travelling 24/7, and answering to people who would stab you in the back as they felt like it... 24/7. But what else?

"Uhh..."

He took a breath.

Think of Naboo things. Think of Naboo things. And don't say getting plastered, you're pretty sure she doesn't drink that much.

Wait, Naboo had beaches, right? It was an almost tropical world, and with it's climate, and it's civilization... Yeah! It definitely had one! He remembered seeing one but he was working!

"I... Suppose we could visit the beach? Maybe go swimming?" He would offer, shrugging his shoulders. "I mean, if you can handle seeing me half-naked, that is" He would joke, laughing as he would bump her hip with his own playfully.

Well, it was a start.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She smirked and stuck her tongue out at him. "Well...I wouldn't mind working out either. It's been a minute since I've had a good session. But good!" She said with pep, her voice when up and became cheery. "Well, yeah I'd consider that normal. It's been kind of your hobby right? You do it in your spare time so...I think that definitely counts as normal." she agreed, nodding her head in quick succession. She Chuckled when he scratched his head and did his cheeky grin, "Your adorable." she leaned forward on her the tip of her toes and planted a peck on his cheek. Then continued walking.

She asked him if there was anything he had always wanted to do, she had a confused expression as he seemed like he was overthinking it just by the look he had on his face. Her right eyebrow went up as she waited for him to say something. His "Uhh.." kind of foretold that he probably hadn't really anything, which was fine. She probably wouldn't be able to think of anything if they were back on her homeworld either.

"The beach?" she said.

"Yeah, swimming sounds fun. I can't even recall the last time I've been swimming. Yeah lets do it." She said smiling. Then he brought up whether she would be able to handle seeing him naked or not. She playfully pinched his rear, "I guess we'll just have to see...I mean I was able to handle a ride on the dragon soo" She giggled which led to straight laughter as she took a few steps forward to get ahead of him.

"Well, maybe we can work out together then" He teased, sticking his tongue right back at her, and in a bold move, playfully tapped her tongue with his own and laughing as he would look forward again to make sure they were going the right way before looking back at her. "I suppose you're right, it's a hobby, isn't it?" He remarked. "Although at the same time, it had a purpose. But... I guess anything I do at this point has a thought out purpose" He would admit, chuckling still in turn. She seemed to be becoming more and more cheery the more this went on, more... Happy. And that made him even happier. He smirked at her when she referred to him as adorable, and in turn? He turned his head when she went for the kiss on the cheek, getting her on the lips instead with one of his own! A few laughs followed as they kept walking.

"I can't recall the last time I was swimming either. Perhaps we can do that later today then? Perhaps in the afternoon, when the sun's not too bright, but not too dim either. Peak area" He would suggest. He winced a bit when she pinched him, but he only smirked in turn and rolled his eyes, pinching her own rear right back and sneaking another peck onto Shmi's cheek. Though at her quip...

Oh, he wasn't letting her get away with that one.

As she tried to take a few steps ahead, he grabbed her hand and tightened his grip, before pulling her back toward him, to where she was facing him. He would wrap his arms around her, before leaning in and pulling her into a long kiss, even taking a moment to tap the inside of her mouth with his tongue, just to tease her, as his hands would move down to squeeze both cheeks of her rear end.

At the end of it, he would whisper against her lips.

"You haven't rode the dragon for real, Shmi... At least, not yet" He teased against her lips with a wry grin. It was... Interesting how much more forward he was being now. Sure, he'd always been rather forward with Shmi in his flirtations, but... It was so much more bold, so much more... Well, more now. As though he was holding back and saving it for a relationship, or just the right person.

Now it seemed Shmi was getting all of it.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

"Yeah that sounds neat." She said giggling as he moved his tongue to touch hers. She playfully nudged his armed as they reverted their attention back to where they were walking. She nodded along as he spoke about the droids "I mean yeah technically...you seem to do it in your spare time so yeah I think it fulfills that role." She shrugged her shoulders. Though when she went to kiss him on cheek, he stole more. When her lips met his she immediately began to laugh, "So your thief now? Your stealing kisses?" She said playfully before shaking her head.

They exchanged pinches, she jumped forward when he did it. She leaned over when he planted a kiss on her cheek, giggling at the exchange between them. When she tried to walk ahead of him after her comment she felt him grab her hand. She looked back with a smile and his grip tightened as he pulled her in his direction. Her body followed and she fell into his embrace, his kiss and his two hands.

Well she was locked in, not that she wanted to move. She was surprised at how aggressive he became just now as if it switched on suddenly. In the end her eyes fluttered and were big but her mouth spoke no words. Her lips were still close to his, and while his whispered to her hands had come to cling to his arms, as if she needed him to hold her up.

"We...well" She took a deep breath after that. "I...I suppose I haven't."

Well she was speechless, it was a display of passion that she'd yet to experience. "Right.." She said nodding and tapping his shoulder. Her face grew completely red, instantly, and she didn't know what to do next...what were they even doing before. She laughed to herself, while looking down.

"Maybe I am stealing kisses. I assume you want to steal a few back then?" He would tease back at her with a grin. As their displays of affection continued to grow though, and her blush became bigger, it was clear he was ramping up his efforts more and more. In a way, it showed his trust in her. Showed his care for her. Showed that he looked at her and saw the one he wanted to spend this life with, showing things he didn't show other people.

Her face was completely red and he would chuckle as he'd give her one more peck on the cheek. "You're adorable" He would remark, teasing her as a bit of revenge for what she'd said before, before finally letting go of her. He would offer her his hand again as they would begin walking back to the house again.

As the house came into sight, he would look back over at Shmi and smile lightly.

"You doing alright?" He would inquire with a curious tilt of his head. "Your face has been tomato red for a few minutes now. Something on your mind?"

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She laughed, and shook her head. "I assume you wouldn't stop me if I decided to right?" She'd had a thing for his smiles, smirks, and grins. There was no fighting the butterflies she'd get whenever he flashed her one. Most times all she could do was look away so that he wouldn't see her blush extremely hard. She was definitely seeing a different side of him...it had always been there but he was just more upfront with it this time around. She wondered what provoked it...

Still close to him after his little display, he chuckled and gave her a peck on the cheek which caused her to flinch. Not in a bad way. She completely accepted it and looked down with a smirk on her face. He called her adorable, and she grabbed his hand when he reached for hers. They walked for a bit and she could tell he was looking over at her.

He noted her red color, she brought her hand up to cover her face and smile that suddenly began to form. "Yup, I'm fine..."

Once she finally got control over her facial expressions she looked over at him with a playful look, "Maybe there's someone on my mind..." Just as she said that she noticed the house just ahead and she smirked without explaining her answer further. It wasn't really code for anything. She was sure he knew who she was talking about, so she didn't think much of it.

She gave him a coy look, and began laughing to herself.

"No, not particularly" He would tease back, laughing on as they went. She had a beautiful smile, he liked seeing her smile. So seeing her smile and laugh and become more cheery and peppy as time had gone on over the course of this made him happier from it. It was... Interesting, the different side he was showing with her, but... Well, it was clearly a side that was put a-side just for her. And she was going to see much more of it, most likely. What provoked it? Well, her obviously.

He rolled his eyes and smirked when she suggested she might have someone on mind. "Oh, I wonder who that might be?" The Jedi would crack in turn as he would look up at the house. With that, he would let out a breath, closing his eyes a moment as he stopped just to take in the trees and the field around him, and the clean air and sunny weather as well. Once he had a moment, he would release her hand, and look toward her, smirking in turn before...

"Well, race you home!"

He would immediately land a firm smack on Shmi's rear end, sticking his tongue out at her before dashing off toward the house with a resounding round of laughter. Force Speed took into effect and for the first time he was able to truly appreciate the rush of Force Speed, being able to rocket by what he could make out to be grass and trees. No combat this time... He could truly appreciate it for the first time in his life as he ran at speeds he couldn't comprehend.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She felt the smack on her rear, and just as she reacted she had heard him say he'd race her home. When she turned her head he had already taken off. She had a surprised expression on her face as her mouth literally dropped while she held her rear. She burst into laughter and began to run after him. Just as he did she used the force to amplify her speed and while he was still a couple of feet in front of her she was able to keep close behind.

This reminded her of what memories she had from her childhood on Jordir. With some of her friends, they'd run the streets and get into any mischief they could. Though she was waay smaller and lacked the magnitude in the Force to amplify her speed. However, she did remember how she was always one of the luckiest ones among them.

She opened her stride and pumped her arms faster until she was at his side. They weren't far from the house, and with them running at this speed they would have gotten there pretty quick. It seemed like they were going to make it a tie, though Josh was faster and he longer so he was more likely to get there before her and she was fine with that. It was close. Without even paying close attention she made it back to the home and stopped running. Her arms immediately came to her waist and her breathing increased.

She looked over at Josh, "Well..." she smiled at him before taking a couple of steps closer to him. "Who won?"

If he knew better he'd say her, whether she got it or not. Her eyes grew wide as she waited for him to answer.

This was a rare moment of freedom for Josh. A moment where he could just be... Well, a person. Or, well, be him. The mischievous side and all. He wasn't thinking of business, or what he would be doing for the Jedi tomorrow. For once, he was actually having fun, running around being mischievous and just having a good time with Shmi, being able to enjoy... Well... Everything, really. Though he noticed Shmi on one side of him, he would pump himself to go faster. When they would reach the house, he came to a stop, his breathing increasing in speed to accommodate for the energy expended.

To her remark, he would simply smirk, weighing his options.

"... Let's call it a draw" He would crack, laughing in turn as he would lean in and peck her lips before opening the door. He'd let her in first, giving her another good smack on her rear when she did, as cheeky and mischievous as he was, before walking in himself. He'd been a lot more impish since they'd gone outside, notably. Almost like he was just more comfortable with her. More free. Of course if she commented about the arse smacks, he'd have a quip already lined up, and had one lined up before he'd even sent his hand flying.

He would let out a deep breath as he would make his way toward the kitchen, just going through what he'd grabbed from the ship and loaded the fridge with. "Any preferences?" He called back to Shmi.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She nodded her head, pleased with his answer. At least she didn't lose, good answer. She smirked and stuck her tongue out at him before walking through the door that he held open for her, "Thanks" she said entering before feeling another smack at her behind. She laughed and turned to him, pointing her finger before pushing it into his chest playfully.

"Is there something you want me to know?" She said referring to the smacks, "I swear I'm going to be all bruised up.." She laughed as she then gave him a flirtatious look. Assuming his answer would be a smart one of some kind she gripped his shirt and pulled it playfully before letting it go with a smirk and turning back around and giggling to herself.

She stood off to the side bitting down on her left index finger as she pondered what she wanted, she was hungry but she didn't know exactly what she wanted. She walked her way towards the entrance of the kitchen and leaned against the wall with her arms folded, her head was slightly tilted. "Have any sandwiches packed up by any chance? Or some stuff to make them with?" She asked.

Well she assumed since he took the food he had on the ship, it would be something simple such as that. She certainly had no problem with it..."Oh or some soup, I love Topato soup."

She didn't know, "I don't know babe, i'm just hungry" She laughed to herself.

When she asked her question, he turned and smirked toward her. "Should there be?" He teased. As he'd been teasing her all day long. "I assume you don't want me kissing it better, do you?" He would joke, laughing in turn as she would complain about likely being bruised. Well, he hadn't ever said he was easy to handle... Although maybe he'd be a bit more gentle on her in future... Maybe.

He would sneak another peck on her lips when she would pull at his shirt and pull him close, before she let go. With that, he would begin digging through the fridge as he would ask her what she wanted. As she considered, and named off a thing or two, he would keep looking through the fridge. "Well, I did keep a few sandwiches preserved while I was on the ship. I guess I can, y'know, heat them up and we can have that for now. Maybe we can go out for dinner properly later?" He would suggest back at her as he would begin fishing out the sandwiches. "Can call it a date" He cracked, with a smirk.

Babe, huh? That seemed to indicate to him she was growing more comfortable herself... Or used it often, he wasn't sure. But it was the first time he'd heard that nickname.

"Might take a trip to a Space Mart or whatever on the way back home, too..." He would mumble, partly to her, partly to himself. "I'm out and away from home so often, it's no shock that there wasn't all that much left on the ship. There should be a Space Mart or some chit on the planet... Actually, I think there is, I just can't remember where... I recall something about them selling very fresh produce, since Naboo's climate is good for growing things on... But bloody hell, I can't remember for the life of me where it is... Geez...."

He let out a sigh as he would fish out the sandwiches and load them into the microwave. They were a pretty simple ham and grilled cheese, but they'd do for now. They were simple. Which was no surprise, considering Jedi were quite simple themselves. He would then turn to Shmi and tilt his head. "Are these alright for now?" He would inquire. "We can go out later, like I said, promise. Just didn't have as much left on the ship as I thought I did" He admitted, scratching his head with an embarrassed grin.

Workaholic problems 101.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know...thought maybe these pats were indicators or something." she said chuckling, "Well...not right now at least." She said that as she literally turned red. She wasn't opposed to him doing it, it was more so just her teasing as he had been doing to her majority of the time. She returned the kiss just before she released his shirt.

She figured he'd have something small like that, he was always on the move so if he ever decided to stop and feed himself it would be something like that. That was something she worried about when Josh was working, that he'd neglect himself in order to help others. Jedi were selfless but...everyone had needs. "Ooo yeah, that's perfect." She wasn't crazy hungry only slightly, something like this would do but she definitely could look forward to them going out later. "Well yeah...I suppose I'll let you take me out." she said as she covered her mouth with her hands and gave him a very flirtatious look.

He mentioned space mart...she got closer and peeked over his shoulder and into the fridge. Well maybe they should stock up. "Yeah, I mean we'll be here for a few days so it's best we do that." She leaned back against the fridge laughing at the fact that he couldn't remember. It was adorable. Then she just watched him walk over to get the food from the microwaves.

"Yes these are fine" She nodded, pushed herself off the fridge and walked towards him. She was giggling at the same time. It didn't take much with her, she preferred things this simple anyway.

She leaned forward on the tip of her toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. She always found his embarrassed look and grins the most cutest thing ever.

"So what assignments did you have while I was away?" She was just sparking general conversation, she wasn't sure if he wanted to discuss it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom