Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together Again - A Wonderful Life [Shmi]

He knew she hadn't intended to hurt him, so it was all good, really. She knew now, for sure what not to do so hopefully if she did try to prank him back, there wouldn't be any issues. Granted he didn't scare her all -that- much anyway... Usually when he first came back from mission and he was usually far more creative then just the easy and cruel "I'm pregnant!.. But not really" thing. Either way, he would laugh when she would begin to pick grass off him, and he took the chance to steal a kiss while he was there.

"Yes. Really now" He would tease when she would ask about if he was really going to spank her. Seriously, how many times did they go through this a day? She got her arse smacked or spanked on the regular, and yet she still kept teasing and provoking him and acting like he wouldn't. He would. And he probably would again rather soon.

Well, less soon... More right now. She didn't even get a chance to turn around and see his response to her quip because he had already taken the opportunity to smack her rear end, and hard, so when she did turn around he greeted her with a devious, cheeky grin and sticking his tongue out at her.

"And what're you gonna do if I do intend to spank you?" He teased, waiting for HER reaction...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Of course her expression told of a little pain, it hurt of course to be smacked with such force. More of a sting really. She shook her head and turned completely to face him while playing coy. She rolled her eyes as if it didn't bother her but this was all a facade to prompt more attention her way from him. She enjoyed it. "Hmm, what will I do?" she pretended to think about the answer.

This was all followed by giggles, "Well I always enjoyed the company of the Dragon..." She reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck , pulling herself to him. She'd be slightly on the tip of her toes seeing as how Josh was tall. "I'll accept this so called consequence...only because it's you." she said giggling before she snuck a kiss, and then another.

She was happy he was home. Now she could bother him until he got tired of her. They were the couple to take advantage of their down time, it meant a lot to them. Who knew when the next assignment or request would come...and given the line of work, it wasn't guaranteed. They both knew.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

He found himself laughing in turn as he would wrap his arms around her waist and sneak a kiss right back in return. Of course, he couldn't do that without sneaking a playful little lick across her lips, teasing her and playing with her all this time, trying to rile Shmi up and get her going, and when I mean get her going... Well, I mean get her going.

"Good... Because you know I intend to stay home for a few months, right?" He would respond, with a smirk in response. "Since I did several missions in a row that were close by, and I've been gone quite some time... It's only fair I take more home time, right? I know I said I was going to take time away because of your little pregnancy lie... But I'm legitimately planning to stay home a few months, rest a little... But most importantly, spend time with you and Jason. It gets awfully lonely when we're apart after all..." He spoke softly as he snuck another kiss on her lips, as well as returning any she threw as well.

"And you'll accept the consequences, hmm? What if I told you to bend over, right now?" He teased, having to keep from holding in a laugh. Was he serious? Who knows? He had certainly been getting bolder, far more daring as of late... And it was true they were alone out here in the woods near their compound...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Of course Josh was a tease, he always did little things here and there to start something. He'd return her kisses, and she return his. A very intimate moment for them both. She ran her hand over the side of his face to push a few strands of hair out of his eyes, he knew she loved both of those things about him. "So I only get a few months?" she said acting like she was surprised or hurt, "No, I want you to stay longer...I won't let you leave." she said giggling which pretty much sold it that she was playing around.

"And it does...I miss you all the time." It'd be different if they both weren't stationary all the time, then they'd always be occupied but they had a family now and that was the center of their worlds. She wouldn't trade it for anything, she actually like this life better than her previous. Though of course you always miss things.

"Well...I'll probably resist." she said smirking, "But...we could always start work on that "second baby"" she emphasized the baby part in reference to her earlier failed prank. But he knew what she was really referring to, that was of course if he really did want to make another child. Though, maybe it was the same thing. She gently dug her nails into his chest and ran them down towards his abs. Then she pushed away from him, and looked him up and down in a way to provoke him.

Before long she started walking towards the house, turning and looking back at him every now and then. "Will the Dragon join me inside?"

"Well... Maybe I'll add a few more... Just because you asked nicely" He teased, sneaking another peck on her lips, of course followed up by him snaking his tongue into the gap between her lips when she tried to kiss back and then pulling it out, just continuing to tease her. "On one condition..." He whispered against her lips. "I dare you, I want you to be more bold with me, darling... No need to be shy, it's not like I'm going to judge. All I'm daring is... Make this game of ours a bit more of a challenge for me to beat you in" He dared, his lips twitching into a wicked grin at the playful little taunt. "Even if you gotta flat out tackle me down and sit on my face to do it... Do it. I won't bite... That hard" He whispered again, a sensual tone to his voice as he whispered against her, finding himself chuckling in turn.

It seemed that once again, Josh had decided to up his game. It was interesting, really... Despite them being parents and all now, and having been married a few years, Josh still seemed wanting and able to continue to develop and spice up their personal life together. But the truth of the matter was, Josh loved Shmi, very much. And he wasn't going to lose interest in her anytime soon... This in a way, was his way of showing that. Instead of losing interest... He wanted to dive in further with her.

When their flirtations did end up concluding, whenever that ended up being, he would smirk lightly when she would bring up the idea of a legitimate second child. He took her arm when she turned away, and pulled her back into his arms, greeting Shmi with a long, lengthy and heated kiss. As he broke away, he of course answered.

"If you're serious about the idea... Let's work toward it. We'll review our finances, see about an expansion to the home, review and possibly change up our schedules... Then we'll talk about trying again" He spoke, and while the smirk remained, the tone of his voice indicated that Josh was indeed serious, if Shmi seriously did want a second child in the future.

"As for your last offer... Of course I'll join you."

With that, he would pull back, though not releasing Shmi. He would playfully bend her over forwards... Not too roughly, of course, while playful he was still being incredibly gentle. Though what wasn't gentle was the spanking he delivered immediately after before he helped her right herself.

With that, Josh would make up for it by placing a little peck on her cheek, before walking back toward the house himself... Not too fast, in case she wanted to pull him back for whatever reason of course. He did want to keep this game fair...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Him slipping his tongue in her mouth mid kiss did take her by surprise a little bit. But...could she be more daring? She enjoyed the banter and flirting and all of those things, but she wasn't really use to it. Of course Josh had been pulling her...well yanking her out of her shell as he seemed to up his game nearly every day he was around her. She'd had a baby with him, married him, so sure could try to be more daring. She shrugged before he mentioning her tackling him and...well she slapped his shoulder. "Josh..." this was followed by laughter. He knew she was shy.

She would burst into laughter when he reached out and pulled her back, she fell into his arms only to be met with a passionate display of affection. Really passionate. When he did break away she bit down on his lip, well she could compromise. "I mean yeah...I enjoy being a mom but you and Jason are enough for the moment. Later on...if everything permits then of course I would really want to. Especially since your all for it. But maybe when Jason gets a little older..."

She pushed herself up on the tip of her toes after he spoke about the possibility of a second child. She whispered in his ear, "But...that doesn't mean we can take part in the process..." she nibbled on his earlobe and kissed his neck before falling back and bursting into laughter at the fact that she just pushed herself into that zone. Of course she meant what she said but still...

Before she knew it he had proceeded with playfully patting her backside as he mentioned earlier. She rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself before turning slightly red. In return she pinched his backside and then jumped on his back.

Oh he knew... But didn't stop him from getting bolder and bolder by the day. But really, he just wanted to help Shmi realize she didn't have to be shy around him. He knew what it was like to be shy... When he was barely into adulthood in the Order, even, before he really knew the other Jedi much, he had been absurdly shy. But he pushed himself... Trusted others not to judge if he relaxed and kicked back and had a bit of fun. He laughed, then, when she slapped his shoulder. "What? It's not like I'm going to call you a demon if you do it" He remarked, shaking his head amongst the laughter. "Though suppose it depends on what kind of demon..."

Shooting her a grin, things followed as they had until the conversation came about a second child. "Agreed" He spoke, nodding his head. "I'd rather Jason gets the love and care he deserves at his current age anyway... We'll think of the second child idea later. Give it a few years at the most."

Of course he had been walking back when Shmi would pinch him back, and jump on his back. Bursting into laughter once again, he would manage to quickly turn and wrap his arms around her waist and catch her in front of him, but the motion caused him to fall onto his back with her on top of him.

"I swear to the Force, I will bloody bend you over again and literally bite that backside of yours, young lady..." He would tease with a laugh as he would sneak a playful little flick of his tongue across her neck to get her for earlier. "Well, unless you want that... Then you can just bend yourself, and maybe I'll just nip... Unless you want me to bite proper" He added, another devious grin following. Shmi had stepped up a little... And of course, Josh stepped up in return, growing ever bolder...

Not that it was a bad thing. Honestly, it could really only be considered a good thing for their marriage.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She could only smirk and shake her head at him, he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Not that it was an issue, she loved that about him. Slowly it was breaking her out of her shell when she was around him. Not that he would allow that shell to remain anyway. She purposely looked away when he grinned at her, she didn't want to fall for it. His smile, smirks, and grins were dangerous and had a way of convincing her to do things...he had that type of power.

Nodding, "I'm glad we're on the same page with this...I'm glad we've been on the same page period. Its almost like we think alike." she stuck her bottom lip out after they came to the conclusion of their discussion regarding a possible second child. Yeah it was a big deal, because it meant a lot to them both.

Though there was more of their shenanigans and when she tried to jump on his back he turned and caught her and they fell backwards with her falling on top of him.

"Your going to have to bite proper...and do the bending." she shot back, even putting on a grin of her own. She was trying to provoke him in handling her like he did before when he pulled her back. She liked an aggressive Josh if that were the current mood. She'd kiss him before she tried to pull herself up, using the kiss as a distraction. She figured she'd egg him on like he did her, heck she even bit his lip a few times.

Maybe she was getting use to letting her guard down.

He was quite happy that Shmi was breaking out of her shell... Perhaps someday he wouldn't have to do all the work. He did quite like when she was more aggressive and willing to flirt back more forwardly, after all... He never did enjoy it being entirely a one-way street. But he'd managed for the most part since it seemed to get them more familiar with one another and slowly dug Shmi out of her shell. Still, she seemed to enjoy herself and her being happy meant he was happy.

With them coming to a conclusion when it came to the debate about a potential second child... The conversation, if it was one, quickly turned fully to their flirtatious little shenanigans. Luckily they were near their compound, which nobody knew even existed... The odds of them being found out there were next to none. So they could really do whatever they liked out here... Something that brought him comfort, admittedly.

"Oh... Alright then" He teased as he would sit up once Shmi got up, once he'd returned her kiss. As she got to her feet, he would in a sudden burst of speed grab her and shoot right up to his knees, quickly getting a hand on her back and forcing her to a bent position. Not hard, of course. There was little force, if for some reason the contact was unwanted, he'd left plenty of room for her to signify that. Grinning cheekily, he would slowly lean in from behind, stopping just short of his target... Staying there for a fleeting few moments. Was he checking her out, checking out the view from up close? Or was he teasing her, making her salivate those few moments and making her want it more? Most likely it was just more of his teasing... Though when he said he was going to do something he usually did it. This was likely something Shmi knew...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She could feel his body moving under hers when she was attempting to escape, it made her laugh a bit but as she did get up he quickly grabbed her again. Holding her there, she shook her head wondering what he was going to do now. Suddenly surprised when he attempted to bend her over, succeeding in the process and of course she knew he was actually going to attempt to bite her backside. It made her burst into laughter, which in turn made her weak to the point where she couldn't resist if she wanted to.

"Josh..what are you doing?" she wondered if this was just one of his shenanigans to tease her and one up her as he often did. She stopped resisting thinking he would let her go, "Oh jeez...you're really about to do this?"

She'd turn completely red, and cover her face almost to anticipate and because she was completely embarrassed even though she had egged him on into doing it. The fact that he continued to prolong everything made her blush even more as her hands clung to her face.

"Josh..."

This was their relationship...always trying to one up the other whether it was pranks or flirting.

Thing is, when Josh said he was going to do something - most of the time he would actually do it. He was a brutally honest, blunt individual. Sure he could feign being mad at Shmi a little as he had done so earlier. He was cleatly capable of it. But he generally didn't do that sort of thing without a good reason. And Shmi, she had given him a good reason, no? Fake pregnancy pranks... Just cruel. Just naughty. Naughty enough to merit a good spanking at that. But instead she was going to get something else in response.

He held his position a bit longer as Shmi slowly came to the conclusion that indeed he was serious. Josh could be a very bold and forward man when he wanted to be... Thing was the true lengths of it didn't come out just for casual flirtations or little flings. Oh no, no, no. The very, very best was saved for a long-term, committed relationship. And Shmi had several years of reason for him to give his wife his very best...

Because I mean, who else deserved it if not his wife?

He could sense her becoming more and more flustered as this went on. He could feel the heat beginning to generate and rush all along Shmi's face even if he couldn't actually see her face seeing as his entire view was overtaken by her curves. It was kind of like that time they had been on a mission together... A mission he couldn't quite remember the results of as though his memories of that particular mission were incomplete. But he remembered them crawling through gents and Shmi had decided to go and stop abruptly. Truthfully, the Jedi Master had been checking out her behind the whole time - he was too distracted to keep from the nosedive that followed. Now here he was, Shmi allowing herself to be bent over willingly, and he was about to bite her right there... No accident about it.

But I digress... He knew he couldn't keep Shmi waiting forever. Of course, he knew the moment he did this.. It was game on. The moment he delved into something unusual like this, the kid gloves came off. Their relationship was about to get a lot more freaky... Which quite frankly was fine by him. It'd make things more interesting he supposed. He wondered if what he was about to do would be that final blow to break Shmi out of her shell... It was worth a shot he supposed. If she went and sat right back on his face in response that'd be the indication right there. But it could be many things he supposed.

But finally he decided to lean ever closer.. Slowly, bit by bit. He kept it slow, as his mouth opened and he playfully bared his teeth. It would be just a love bite, nothing too crazy... Nothing that wasn't PG. He prolonged and kept it slow for as long as possible until finally he met his mark as he would suddenly speed up and charge right in - playfully biting her backside. Not -too rough- but it was definitely a proper bite. It'd be harder next time if she could handle it... But for now he awaited her reaction.

Tarrlok

And the flood gates were opened, he'd just returned and now he strikes again. She could only laugh, it was amusing just as much as it was apart of their little flirtations. She shook her head constantly as she turned around and grabbed him by his shirt pulling him up with a more aggressive force than usual. She could only look at him for a moment as the laughing subsided. "You...are something else, you know that?" she smirked at him while saying this in a more softer voice.

"What am I going to do with you?" she playfully rolled her eyes. A moment would pass as she took to his jacket, opening it and attempting to take it off his person. She'd be looking at him the entire time.

Next would be his shirt, she literally just stock her hands under and pulled it over his head and off. They were out there alone, her next action would be to push him back down as she fell on top of him and initiated some very intimate moments. It'd been a minute since they were able to be like this fully, especially since they had Jason. She wasn't going to pass on this moment though, to enjoy it a bit longer would be ideal.

She wouldn't hesitate to shower him with very passionate displays of affection, even some more aggressive actions when she would dig her nails into his shoulder and muscles. In between she'd take a breath, "I think I've learned my lesson on not provoking you" she chuckled as she thought back on what just transpired, well maybe she learned her lesson. She'd have to start taking advantage of him doing what he said he was going to do.

Honestly, how did she not see him actually doing it, coming? He always did everything that he said he would... Didn't matter if he said he was going to get groceries, or if he was going to bite her backside quite literally, he generally did it. How many times had he said he'd intended to spank Shmi, and then done it at this point? Josh was blunt and honest and generally didn't break promises. This was just another of those promises. He would only smirk smugly when she would respond by bringing him up by the shirt, making note of the aggressive nature of it this go around. Interesting... Very interesting.

He was surprised though when she would quickly bring him down,, removing his jacket and shirt and descending into a flurry of affections. He met every kiss with that of his own, running his hands along her body the whole way through. He was quite enjoying this, especially Shmi's attempts to step up herself. It seemed that biting her backside had clued her in to just how far he was willing to go down that rabbit hole...

Grinning up at her though, it was clear he wasn't finished just yet...

"Well, while I'm here and fulfilling promises... Might as well kiss it better like I promised too" He teased in a playful little whisper against her lips as he slowly slid his tongue along them. "You'll have to bend over yourself this go around though... I can't get get a good shot if I'm holding you down after all..."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She playfully looked away and then back at him as a smile broke through. She rolled her eyes at his teasing, before leaving sporadic kisses on his lips as he spoke. She ran her fingers through his hair, "Seems like your not so tired anymore hm?" she joked, he came home seemingly exhausted but he'd been energetic this whole time. He did mention that she and Jason always brought about a second wind. She looked at him, and just sat and realized how much she loved him.

"We'll see...I don't know if you deserve another bite" she said teasing back. She pulled a few strands of her hair away from her face, pushing it behind her ear. It was just her being under him that she liked, the warmth she felt when she was in these intimate settings made her feel so protected.

This would be the moment, if it didn't happen now then they'd probably have to wait. She was stepping it up, attempting to match him if she could handle whatever he threw back. She closed in and connected her lips to his again, she would be initiating this encounter. They would engage in a passionate and physical display of the love they had for one another.

-----------------

Afterward she proceeded with getting back to the house, they weren't that far off. After fixing herself up she grabbed his shirt and backpedalled from behind the tree. With a playful smirk she twirled the shirt in her hand while watching him. Would she give it back? She wasn't sure yet. She knew he didn't care either way, he'd probably just walk around without it.

"Hmm, I still don't know if you deserve that second bite..." of course after what had just transpired it probably didn't matter but...she'd continually tease him about it, "Heck, I don't know if you even deserve this shirt back."

She began to laugh, keeping a slight distance incase he decided to grab for her. He had a habit of doing that and pulling her in, but she didn't want to fall for it.

"Seems not."

Second wind indeed. With Shmi he had almost completely forgotten he had been on mission. He had energy to spare but he could tell by that look in her eyes that she intended to take every single bit of it. At her tease he smirked in turn.

"Second bite? Love, I prefer to keep some variety... I think I'd rather smooch where I've spanked all better... And then maybe bite again after" The Jedi would tease as he would meet her lips with his own as they engaged in a flurry of passion....

When it was all said and done he had somehow managed to his feet. She'd stolen his shirt and was taunting him but he for once seemed spent even just a little bit. But it was hard to blame him considering everything.

But the thing was never to underestimate Josh. Holding out a hand a Force Pull would suddenly throw Shmi back into his arms before he landed a hard spank right on the same area there as before. At least he was consistent.

With that he chuckled and made his way toward the house without his shirt... He had still gotten the last laugh.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

He pulled for her, of course, and all she could do was roll her eyes. She held onto his shirt, she'd probably claim it as hers now anyway. Soon enough he'd possibly get tired of that or maybe he really just didn't mind. She knew for certain that they were perfect for her to sleep in. Should she buy him more just because? Yeah, and she will when she gets the chance. However, it'll be more of a plus for her than him because she'll probably steal those too.

She walked beside him at his pace, just a couple of feet away looking down towards the ground. Then she was back on the compound grounds and approaching the door, falling behind him instead.

Really, it didn't seem they were gone that long but of course her initial instinct when she got through the door was to check on her son. So she made her way up after. And of course when she got there he was playing in his crib. She greeted him with a smile before walking over to him and embracing him with kisses.

Josh meanwhile would peek through the door, leaning against the frame as he would smirk, even shirtless, as he watched Shmi coddle their son. Letting out a yawn, he would decide to head to their own bedroom. His adrenaline reserves and his second wind had faded in the session with Shmi that had just gone about, and he'd gotten out all of that pent up... Emotion, in that time. At least, for now. Force knows there was probably more...

When he finally reached their bedroom, he would just crash onto his side of their double bed. He knew Shmi would likely be back to check on him once she was done with Jason, but Josh's energy reserves were flat out spent. He hadn't slept much on the way back, he never really did after missions. He was always worrying about something back home, and was anxious to get back home to Shmi and Jason as soon as possible.

Now that he was home and saw they were safe, and healthy, and again, safe... He could rest easy, finally.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Her son was her life, and any moment spent with him was priceless. Josh put him to sleep earlier but babies never slept for longer periods of time, napping was something they did quite often. Jason was peaceful, he never really cried that much. But she could tell he was only up because he was hungry. She gave him his cup and wrapped him in her embrace, a slight vibration from between them both as she shook her leg. Before long he'd nod off again...they should really work on a sleep schedule with him, she'd been trying but Jason was also extremely persistent and when he wanted to stay up he just did. If they were lucky, he'd sleep through the night in his crib. When Josh was away he had a habit of persuading Shmi the only way he could rest was with her in his parent' room. The charm and persistence were traits of his father...he's only one.

It might've been awhile, but she got him situated before she made her way to her room. When she walked in Josh was in the bed...she figured he was sleep. Honestly, she could sleep now too. Whenever his side of the bed was empty...she just couldn't rest easy. For many reasons...she knew he was out and then knew he wouldn't be able to rest as easy when he wasn't home.

She threw his shirt to the side in a chair near the bed. Even then she just plopped down on her back on her side.

Sigh.

She turned over to face him, laying against her arm she looked over at her husband. She reached over and ran her fingers along his back, assuming he had been laying on his stomach.

"Rest easy..."

He had fallen asleep at some point, for the first time in a week sleeping well...

----------​

Despite their being married a few years, Josh did like to still take Shmi on a date here and there. Although he supposed this particular date was more of a family outing. It had been a few days since Josh had gotten back from his mission, and he'd had the chance to recover and get his mojo (his strength) back before he was back to his old self again.

There was a nice restaurant in Naboo, where Josh had been once or twice. He knew it was quality, and if he was going to take his family anywhere, it was here. So he would stride into the place, holding the door open for Shmi seeing as she was holding Jason. A family outing could be really nice...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Josh wanted to take her out on a date, well perhaps it was more about spending quality time together as a family. He slept really hard last night, he was tired and so she coddled him after Jason because he needed it. She'd rub his back and his head in order to make him more comfortable and especially to welcome him home. He was amazing and deserved it. He went ahead of them to get the door, she'd been carrying their one year old in her arms. He could walk but for the sake of time she'd carry him around. She'd be right behind him.

"You've been here before?" she asked while looking around. She readjusted her arms, pushing her son up with her knee in order to get a better grasp on him.

She assumed he'd say yes, or something like that. Regardless, she'd just slowly nod her head as a toy was suddenly shoved in her face. She giggled and rubbed her nose against Jason'. She moved closer to Josh, "Well thank you for taking us out on a date..." she chuckled, "I love when we spend quality time together like this..."

She'd pinch his backside before kissing him on his cheek a few times in succession. She'd playfully shower him with affection before laughing. "Especially since you hibernated last night and forgot all about little ole' me" she'd tease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom