Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together Again - A Wonderful Life [Shmi]

He tried to forget the invasion of Coruscant. And everything that happened after. It was just one bad thing after another and he really didn't want to think about that anymore. Especially the days that followed that he found out about his father... That wasn't fun either. He'd talk to her about it later, most likely, but for now... This was meant to be a happy time. He didn't want to ruin it for Shmi just because he was still mourning years later.

Back on the topic of their affections, he would smirk in turn as he released her. "Well, maybe we will. I suppose we can put some things off and just stay in... Maybe assign the droid to patrol outside, give us the house to ourselves..." He teased, chuckling lightly. Once he had poured the drinks, and set them on the table, of course, he decided that he was about ready to go back to teasing Shmi.

Besides, why should he behave? She didn't seem to mind that he wasn't... And they were by themselves.

He'd wrapped his arms around her from behind once again, this time his arms wrapped around her waist, giving him an opening to smooth his hands across both sides of her rump, "Although be careful with the teasing..." He whispered in her ear. "You just might get spanked..."

He watched her reactions best he could once again, after he'd more or less laid down the gauntlet. He wanted to see if the reaction was good or bad, of course, but he also wanted her to know that he was stepping up... The question is, would she answer the challenge?

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
"Having the house to ourselves sounds great..." that was no offense to HK, but...she finished up the last few strips and picked them out of the pan with a fork, throwing them onto a plate that she would set next to the drinks. She still had much to learn in the area of cooking but things like this she could make. Turning back around to move the pan to the back of the stove, away from where anyone could burn themselves, she felt his arms wrap themselves around her again.

She allowed herself to be pulled into his embrace, she began to laugh "Well I guess that means the dragon is present if there's talking of spankings..." she turned herself around in his arms and then brought her own up to wrap around his neck. She was somewhat on the ball of her feet, but it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling at all.

"You wouldn't dare..." she said smirking, her tone was stern but almost inviting. She'd play along to see where it all led...She'd grip the collar of his shirt and pull him down into a kiss. Obvious height issues, but it always worked for them. It was a passionate one, and her tug on his shirt was rather rough to.

Her reaction wouldn't be bad, they were growing more and more comfortable with each other in this type of setting every day. As their bond grew, so did their love for one another so the flirting and whatever followed wasn't uncomfortable for her, just as she assumed it wouldn't be for most couples.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Well, we'll just have to make it happen then" He teased with a playful, wry little smirk in turn. Sure, HK was great, but he didn't mind changing the droid's patrol routes while he and Shmi had some true alone time without worry about being interrupted... This would likely be a common occurrence between them, he began to realize, but, well... He didn't mind, really.

She would turn to face him, and he would only chuckle when she would talk about the "dragon" apparently being present... Well, apparently it seemed to be present a fair bit more often when Shmi was around then. Or, well, lately... Only with her, but it did appear more often indeed. "Only with you, my dear. Only with you" He would tease back, the usual of him speaking his mind and usually rather quickly to boot. But as she would insinuate that he wouldn't dare, the smirk only broadened as he would follow her lead in initiating the kiss, as he would bring her as close to him as he could. And of course, he couldn't let her get away with it without him tapping her lip with his tongue again. I mean, if she was going to continue to provoke and tease and welcome it... Well, he was just going to become more and more bold. So long as she didn't mind, of course.

"But would I dare?" He would whisper along her lips as he continued the kiss from there, matching passion with passion. He would end up sitting down on the nearby chair, taking Shmi with him as he pulled her onto his lap, continuing the kiss even there.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

He made the claim of it only being present with her, of course she knew that but she enjoyed being difficult "Mhmm..." she said playfully, her tone suggested that there was sarcasm and she didn't quite believe him but this was their relationship; they teased one another constantly. He did this thing where he'd tap his tongue against her lips if they were to kiss, it was his way of teasing even then. But, she had started to use it against him, so when he did it so did she.

They broke their kiss for a moment, and she shook her head at his comment. She knew for certain not to put the idea pass him, because if provoked he surely would. He pulled her back into a display of love for one another, and then into a chair where she would come to sit on his lap.

She began to giggle, and try to break the kiss "But the breakfast we prepared..." I mean, it wasn't like they slaved but...she supposed they could always come back to it, it could be warmed up. She continued the kiss, her hands softly attached to the sides of his face. Well this wasn't the location for such a situation, she broke the kiss and calmed her breathing before standing back up and gripping his hand. She tugged, and motioned with her head to kind of get across that the kitchen was not the place.

"Josh..." she said his name, dragging out the end to get him to stand up. Because if it were left to him...perhaps this was his plan all along, his payback for her teasing him earlier when they were out. He was such a sweetheart earlier now he was misbehaving that brought a smirk to her face. She wouldn't complain, it was funny.

Oh he definitely would if provoked. Actually, he hoped she would. He really did. It seemed at first she had intended to break the kiss, but before long she seemed to change her mind and went right back into the kiss, which he was fine to oblige to as he would continue it as well, only seeming to increase his part in terms of the passion as time went on. Of course, then she did end up breaking the kiss and stood up, and he would let out a breath to get his bearings back. She'd damn well taken his breath away!

He stood and stretched out a moment, smirking in turn. "Oh, alright. We'll eat and then see about where to take this..." He began, with a light chuckle as he would consider whether to behave for now or not... Well, he supposed he could, but not without a parting shot. Gingerly, he would place a hand on her back, and gently bend her over, not roughly of course, the slow and gentle way he did indicated playfulness, and indicated that she could back out should she be uncomfortable and he would be fine with it. Should she not do so, he would lick his palm, casually checking Shmi out from behind for a moment before bringing a hard spank onto her rear end, just one, before casually making his way back to the table and getting started on his end of breakfast with the most devious of grins.

Should she back out, of course, he wouldn't have done so at all, and would have just shrugged it off, quietly apologized and went to eat even then without another word on the matter. Sure, he was getting more and more bold, but he did only want to go as far as she was comfortable...

[End of Josh's POV, will timeskip to next scenario on the next round, unless your post necessitates another for this particular scenario]

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She roamed the house looking for Josh, she'd been upstairs just lounging around looking over some work and decided she wanted to bother him. First week was magnificent and she was already feeling energized and ready to get back to work...but she had to keep reminding herself that she was slowing down but heck it never hurt to do some training here and there...and well Josh was her wrestling buddy.

She came down the steps, "Josh..." she hit the corner of the living room and noticed the view through the window which never ever ceased to amaze her. She slowly treaded through the room and came into the light as it blew up her features. "I will never get tired of this...I still can't believe I'm here and this is where I'll remain...where my family will be."

"Josh..." she called out again, she thought to herself, did he leave...

He was probably somewhere misbehaving as usual.

A hooded and cloaked figure in dark stood before him as he would kneel, his lightsaber in his hand as he felt a blade activate above his head... He could feel the hot plasma of the crimson saber just over his head, burning him with how close it was... But he did not flinch.​
"Rise... Lord Dragonan."
The blonde would stand to his full 6'4 height, the newly christianed Sith Lord staring at his Master with an expression cold, icy... Heartless, free of emotion.​
"You know what you must do, Lord Dragonan... Darth Dragonan...
You must kill them. Kill those who disgrace our Code, and ensure every moment, they suffer... And remember, even now, you fight for your Master... For I will always be your Master. You will always be mine to command."
"I will... Master."
"Good... Now, before you depart on your mission, I want to hear it, one more time... Recite to me... The Sith Code."
"Yes... My Master.
Peace... Is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion... I gain strength.
Through strength... I gain power.
Through power... I gain victory.
Through victory..."
At those words, the new christianed Sith Lord would activate his lightsaber, which had slowly been pointed toward his Master's front more and more as this went on. But as it would activate, the crimson blade would pierce through his Master's heart... The old man letting out a grunt, coughing up blood. His eyes widened, his pupils shrank as he stared at the Sith Lord in shock and horror...​
As for Darth Dragonan? He would only smirk as he would finish his Code.​
His Code.​
"My chains... Are broken."
A chuckle escaped him, and he shook his head as he watched his Master... No, his former Master... Shrivel up and die, hitting the ground with a thud as he deactivated his lightsaber... And then he spoke those final words softly, but with a defiant and yet victorious glow...​
"... The Force shall free me."
-------------------------------------
Josh's eyes would open wide, as he would let out a panicked exhale. Had he dozed during the course of his meditation? Perhaps he had grown to be too relaxed... This week had been incredible. His body felt incredible, and far less sore, and his mind... Well, his mind had so many kinks tearing around in his head, and yet they were beginning to unknot. For once, he was relaxing... And yet these dreams persisted.

Deciding to get his mind off them, he would decide to seek Shmi out, wanting her embrace in that moment to know that it was all just a dream... And he was here, with her, and they were going to keep spending all this time together and just... Just being happy, with each other. He would hear her call out his name, and he'd finally smile. And then... He disappeared just as Shmi would step into the living room. The Current cloaked him as he would watch her, casually checking her out as she checked the window, as he always did. Even her senses would not be able to detect him as he would wait for the right moment. As she would tread around, he would move behind her, and re-appear just as he wrapped his arms around her waist and whisper into her ear.

"Boo."

A smile crossed his lips as he would place a little kiss on her cheek, and hold her tight.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

"Jo..." her words were cut off. Frightened, her body jolted forward when she felt hands wrap around her waist. It was a familiar grip, and then she heard the whisper in her ear and she knew exactly what was going on. She pinched his forearm while accepting his kiss on her cheek. She started laughing to herself before turning in his arms and placing her hands on the sides of his face and kissing him before planting her forehead against his.

"You scared me...where were you I was looking all over..." She before gripping his shirt and tugging on it a few times before releasing her hand and smirking at him.

Seems as if he was enjoying himself as well...he looked good. He looked good before, but now he was glowing since he had a break. She would notice, he probably didn't. It was crazy how you could be so oblivious the stress you really feel, it wasn't until the break period that you body ached and you realized that you needed some rest.

"How are you feeling?" she asked gently rubbing his cheek. "Great I assume seeing as how your misbehaving..." she smirked at him.

He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction to his scaring her, before pulling her close as her hands came up to his face, and would return the kiss with one of his own to her lips. And of course, what was a kiss between them these days without him playfully sticking out his tongue and sliding it along her lips? It had become his calling card with her at this point, he always did like to tease her by doing that, just egging her on... Teasing and getting her going, knowing that if he did it enough, it likely would be much harder for her to control herself.

And he really did want to see the day she just lost control and gave him everything she had... He wanted her to step up to the best she could bring, and push him to bring himself even higher. Why? Because what he had now in his eyes wasn't good enough for Shmi. He wanted to build himself up and be better then before for Shmi. But since he refused to "practice" with anyone else... Well, Shmi would have to help.

"I was just meditating" He would explain. "Hid when I heard you coming, couldn't help it" He admitted, with a cheeky grin as he would pull her in again and trail a handful of kisses down the back of her neck. He seemed to be growing more and more affectionate toward Shmi the more that their little vacation at the home went on...

To her next question, he smirked a little, before leaning in to tap her lip with his tongue. "I'm alright. Better with you here now" He teased with a smirk. She might sense something was bothering him if she tried, but he was trying to hide it and push it aside. He wanted to push away the memory of that dream...

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Josh had taken to teasing her more and more, and she never found herself use to it. She tried to adjust but he'd always catch her off guard, and each time she'd try to keep her composure because she knew that he was just testing her limits. She bit down on his lip, playfully, it was pay back for the teasing. He had already scared her half to death, so he deserved some sort of pay back. However she was taking mental notes...and she would make sure she met him halfway.

"Oh just meditating huh?" she said teasing, eventually breaking into laughter when he pulled her back and showered her with affection. "Gosh, I thought maybe you left or something..." she said grabbing for his hands, trying to tug at his grips, playfully engaging him as he seemed so eager.

Of course, she could tell he had something on his mind, he knew she knew. But...she had just become so accustomed to not pressuring him on those subjects...in some way she thought if he'd come to her then he'd be more inclined to talk about it. Then she would know for sure that she had his trust...it was literally something she wanted.

She turned and wrapped her arm around him, before looking him in the eye. "I was wondering..." she gave him a silly look while stretching her words out, "Maybe we could spar one another again...it's been a while. You feel up to it...?"

Well, if she hadn't wanted serious flirtation and teasing, she shouldn't have picked the guy who literally has flirted with Shmi at every turn. Did you expect him to stop just because he had settled down with her? It was a given it was only going to get worse when all of that flirtation was focused only on Shmi... All kidding aside, he couldn't help but smirk as she bit down on his lip, and he only refused by licking her lips once again, egging her on.

"Oh yeah, I definitely left you behind, and left my previously completely secret home unguarded with someone I left behind in it" He joked, his sarcasm playful of course. "I'll let you know if I step out. Why wouldn't I? I wouldn't want you to worry" He would remark, chuckling as he would continue to shower her with affection, letting her take his hands all she wanted while he let his mouth do his end of the affection. He wasn't sure if he would talk to her about the dreams he'd been having... He figured maybe they were just silly nightmares and they'd be silly to bring up with her. He was a grown man, for Force's sake!

But they felt too real to be just dreams, and he knew that Jedi could have visions in their dreams from time to time...

He would look down into her eyes when she would ask her question. Her silly look was adorable, he concluded, but he would hear her out still. "I don't see why not" He would respond. "I assume you want saber to saber then, as you asked before? I also assume you want to do so clothed" He cracked, laughing a little as he snuck another peck on her lips.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

(Just kinda skipped a little here because I know the skip happened)

She was high off the sweet sweet laughter of her baby boy, when ever the toy would make a full rotation he would laugh and his eyes would light up. Inside she felt the deepest love for him, that truly every decision she had made up until this point was worth it. She wasn't retired, but she was; it was complicated. She curled her fingers as she manipulated the small toy figurine through the force to entertain her husband' twin. A smile cut across her face, her hair swung towards the front of her face when she leaned forward and planted a dozen kisses on his face. She gave him the toy after she snatched it from the air, reached down and picked him up before showering him with more affection.

"My baby boy..." She walked towards the window of his room, "Where's daddy? Hm?"

Well...to say the least, her and Josh had come a very long way, despite everything their love remained strong and it shows in their son. Especially with work popping up every now and then and them being shipped out for long periods of time. It was safe to say she was deeply in love with him. She'd do anything for them both...

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Josh meanwhile, had kept his word about cutting back on Jedi work in order to be home more. He'd spent the last several years trying to find a healthy balance. Being a Jedi was his life... But now so was Shmi, and Jason. Now, it was rare he didn't come home right after a mission ended. He no longer took breaks on the ship between missions, the moment he was done, he set sail for home. If he had a series of them in planets close together, that was a rare exception, since it would be inconvenient and would take more time... And if he did them all in quick succession he could justify going home for longer.

He was home, far more then he used to be. It had been a hard adjustment and at times there had been times he'd not been home for quite some time, but more and more, he'd come home more often, he'd spend more time at the house as well... As of late, he'd do a mission, and stay home in equation to the mission. If it was a long, hard one... He might stay home for months after that. Short and easy? Perhaps a bit less...

But the fact was, while the Jedi was still his life... His family was also. And a bigger part, at that. Shmi was understanding, and for that he loved her more then he did before... If that was even possible. In return for her understanding and love, he remained loyal to the very end... Never again did he even look at another with the looks he gave Shmi. Never even think. He had changed so much... But he'd changed in a way that befitted a married man... And he didn't regret a thing.

He'd been gone about a week now, for a particularly long and hard mission. He was exhausted, he was tired... Even if he'd managed to rest while the ship was mid-lightspeed, he still was tired out. But he'd still wanted to get home as soon as he could... He promised himself he was going to be home for quite some time after this. He was at a point now where he'd happily be home for months at a time after missions, if it was reasonable. The Final Dragon, the third version, which had been in use several years now, would touch down in their compound and use the secret passage to the hanger before Josh found himself out of the ship and into the yard.

Deciding to slip into the White Current, he slipped through the door as quiet as a mouse... He would find Shmi coddling their son, Jason, who was a good year and a half to two years of age now, he believed. If he recalled, he turned two in September... Leaning against the wall near Shmi, he would finally allow himself to re-appear, and be able to be seen and sensed by his wife again.

"How's my two favorite people in the world?"

He knew it'd probably scare her, considering the way he'd gone about it. But he loved her, and Jason, to pieces... And it was clear in the fact he was still playful with Shmi, and played a little joke now and then still... He did know how to keep the spice in their marriage.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

Of course her body tensed up when Josh suddenly appeared. Her body jolted and her grip around her baby boy had tightened, but even in her fear her son giggled at the sight of his father. She began to laugh herself while cradling their son in her arms before turning to look upon Josh. She glared at him, but struggled to hold back a playfully coy smirk. Despite everything, this was their relationship...they teased each other and played little games like this all the time. It's actually what brought them together in the first place...Josh more so than she was but still...

She looked to Jason as his face lit up and remained so in the presence of his father, a gasp followed, "Look...it's daddy!" she tickled him while he looked between them both and caressed his toy between his hands and lips. He may have acted shy now...but that trait just wasn't in his bloodline. DragonsFlames were usually...confident or at least appeared so. Probably because they were naturally handsome...

She reached out with her free hand in order to wrap her arms around him, she had been hoping to do that since he left. She pressed her face into his chest, and she could feel the exhaustion radiating from his person but also a drive to be in the company of his family. "Hey Josh...I missed you, we missed you."

Whenever they were apart it always felt longer than it was for her, and even though she was connected to him and could feel his presence wherever he was...it wasn't the same as him being physically there. Then she always worried about him...She tilted her head upward so that the tip of her nose touched his chin. Their son would be just between them. But then she playfully slapped his shoulder..."Stop scaring me like that...jeez" she chuckled.

He noted it... The way her grip on Jason tightened. It spoke of how protective she was of him... And how much she loved him, how much her love for the child burned... He couldn't help but smile at that. It was confirmation in a way of his suspicions... It told the truth. And it confirmed, even after all these years... That indeed, Shmi had been the right choice for a wife... And mother to their child. He didn't regret a thing...

"Hi!" He would chirp toward Jason as Shmi would point him out to him, with a laugh as he would make his way forward, knelling down to their level so he could give both his wife and son a hug at the same time, playing with Shmi's hair as she buried her face in his chest. "I missed you too, Shmi... You have no idea" He spoke softly as he would sneak a little kiss on his wife's nose. He would place a hand on Jason's cheek as he would stare down at him for a moment with a smile... Then of course he puffed up his cheeks and stuck his tongue out, eyes googled as the child would begin to let loose a bout of laughter. Josh would chuckle after that, even he had his immature moments... Especially around babies.

He had missed them both... He could admit, it took it's toll more and more when he was on mission now. The more time he spent with his family, the less he wanted to leave them. He was a warrior at heart... He'd go crazy if he didn't go out and do what he did. But he was a father, a husband... More and more every single passing day. It felt like months when he was gone, even if only for weeks at a time.

Part of him sometimes even considered quitting, to be with his family forever... But... He knew he'd be unhappy. Sure, not unhappy with family life... But he'd always be yearning, he'd always be annoyed, he knew he'd just get irritable and probably be far less healthy. He'd begun to find his perfect balance, as it was, he knew. This was good... He needed to keep this up. Sure, he missed his family tons, but Shmi understood how he was. If he was happy, he could be better as a husband and as a father... That was what mattered the most to him, even more then his own happiness. Sure, his happiness was important... But Shmi's and Jason's more, and he needed to be at his best. That was vital, more then all else.

Though he would laugh when she would slap his shoulder and scold him for scaring her. "I'll make it up to you tonight... Promise" He teased, shooting her a flirtatious little wink and a grin crossed his lips. "Not to mention I intend to be sticking around for a good long time this go around... Jedi got enough agents, they won't miss me."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She loved the sound of their laughs, especially together. It brought her to laughter to see them being playful with one another. Jason loved it, he soaked up every silly thing his father did. She was thrilled they were together again, the three of them. It was a sigh of relief because now Josh was where she could see him. Of course he could very much so take care of himself, but just as a wife and as the mother of his son she worried about him whenever he was away. She could breath a bit easier now.

"I have both of my dragons again..." she said this just before Jason reached for his father. Children at this stage usually bounced from parent to parent all day, but given that he was all about his dad he wouldn't pass up this chance.

She handed him over and then ran her hand through Josh' hair, she always loved his hair. She grew a smile when he winked at her, swaying back and forth she could only shake her head. "Well...then I guess I'll be looking forward to your promise." she brought her hand down and the other up to grip each side of his jacket. She tugged on them playfully.

"Good, then that means I won't have to miss you. How was the misson...get any action or were you bored out of your mind and could only think of me?" she laughed.

His face seemed to light up happily as Shmi would hand Jason to him, as though it were clearly something he had very much been looking forward to. He had taken to parenthood like a fish to water and Jason was something that brought him absolute, sheer joy. He missed his boy, just as he missed his wife... And it clearly brought him great joy to hold Jason in his arms again. "Ooooof, you've gotten bigger, you're heavier, oh noooo!" He would joke as he would wobble a bit with Jason in his arms as the child would begin giggling. It'd only been a week to a few weeks... He hadn't grown -that- much he was sure, but Josh did like to play this game with Jason often, since it made him laugh after all. Josh would cradle him a bit in his arms as he would start talking to the child a bit more. "Did you miss daddy? Because daddy missed you, yes he did!" He would coo with a childish sort of voice. The tone of voice prompted more giggling from Jason as Josh would find himself laughing a tad more in turn.

His shoulders would visibly lower as Shmi would take hold of him, as though he were relaxing more and more the more he was with her and their child. Josh was a man who kept very well guarded... So it was a rare sight for him to let his guard down at any point indeed. He would smirk when she would note their promise...

And then of course he flicked his tongue at her. That told what his promise would end up being indeed...

Either way, he would kiss her forehead before deciding to go and sit down, holding Jason on his lap and bouncing him up and down a bit as he would let out a large exhale once he relaxed and sat down, the exhaustion starting to set in a little, but the adrenaline of fatherly duties kept him up as he would hear Shmi ask about how the mission went.

"A crime ring, not too much action, used the chance to keep my combat skills sharp. On my way back, I received a message from Mandalore nearby. Knight Celiana needed backup in her explorations on Mandalore. Wasn't too much action... Was just old ruins, t'was a few traps and all that there but nothing that couldn't be handled" He would admit, shrugging casually. "Cel's still the batty little minx she was years ago. And still the flirt she always was, though last I heard she'd dug her claws into ancient old Rasu Gan... Granted, I heard a former Padawan of mine had too, so that's a fair bit of awkward business...

... Didn't seem all that surprised you and I were married and with child in the years since I saw her last though" He would add.

"I think the most interesting thing though, was what I found out before I left the planet" Josh would remark, letting out an exhale. "I was contacted by my agents, and they wanted me to find a certain graveyard on Mandalore before I left the planet. On my way there, I witnessed a woman who called herself Miss Blonde and her agents blowing up a house to find the beskar inside. I didn't intervene in their business, Mandalore is a lawless, barren world now after all... Legally, there wasn't much I could do. And I had absolutely no details and the property seemed long abandoned.

But shockingly, that wasn't the most interesting part of my day... It was when I got to the graveyard I was tasked with finding... Agents called it a personal mission. What I found there was.... Well..."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She trailed behind him, and when he lowered himself into the chair she definitely could tell he was tired. She knew the line of work, but she'd been out of it for a while enough to not exactly grasp the wear and tear fully as she once did. She lowered herself to floor and laid her arm across his free knee before planting her chin and resting her head on her arm. She looked up at him while reverting back and taking in all the information he shared about his mission. It reminded her of briefings...He spoke and she listened.

"Mandalore...hm" she repeated the named after he said it. She giggled at the fact he mentioned she dug her claws in Rasu Gan..."Well...that's quite funny. Im happy to hear she's doing quite well. She has a promising career ahead of her...and of course she didn't. Everyone knew you had a crush on me." she playfully teased him.

Though really it was her who had the crush, she just always thought she was much too geeky and plain for Josh. But she ended up catching his eye.

She noticed his exhale, and that meant whatever he was about to say was serious. "Well? What did you find?" she leaned in closer because she was now curious. Her gaze briefly jumped from Jason and back to him but for the most part Josh had all of her attention. He mentioned that the agents thought of it as a personal mission so it must of had some significance....

Where did he start? It was a lot to take in still, even he wasn't sure how to phrase it properly. Did he go into massive detail? Or did he just go simple? Shmi was a smart girl, she might identify and understand better if he went into detail, he supposed... He didn't want to bore her though, nor over-complicate things and have to change his wording to make it easier to understand... Blast it all.

Though he would smirk at her comment when it came to his "crush" on her. "Uh huh... I bloody would hope everyone karking knew. Force knows I talked the ear off every man, woman and anything in-between about you from the moment we started dating... And some before we even started" He would tease, shooting her a grin transitioned from the smirk soon after.

He'd always had his eye on her... Right from the start. It'd just taken her actually bringing it to his attention for him to admit it blatantly to her... And to others mostly, though Karen Roberts was a notable example of who he just flat out told he had eyes for Shmi. It had just come out one day... Slip of the tongue, he supposed. Either way, Shmi had been pretty good at getting it out of him. One question and boop, he told it all... Or well, started with some... Told more and more every single day to her about how much he loved her, how and why.

Taking a breath, he would nod his head then as he would decide to try and keep it brief, but still include some details...

"... I found my mother's grave" He would admit, scratching his head the moment he had a hand free as Jason seemed to be nodding off.

"... My mother. She was a Mandalorian. Full-blooded. I wouldn't have even known it was her had my father not disclosed her maiden name before he died."

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

She laid into his thigh with a smile she couldn't hide as he talked about the 'crush' he had, because it was cute to hear and the fact that it brought a grin out of him and that she was now his wife made it all the more cuter. Granted, she didn't have many confidants nor had she really ever dated before encountering Josh. She couldn't even think of a time when she was that attracted to someone since she met him first on Telos. He was handsome then, and funny. It was really his wit and charm that sealed the deal. But just as she had always been, straightforward, she just brought it right to him and he reciprocated the feelings. It literally happened that way, and since then they'd been pretty much a packaged deal.

Her eyes lit up and her head rose from his leg so that she was sitting up and looking at him. "Whaa..." she was...not expecting that. "Your mothers grave? That's...pretty interesting." Well it was because...well he was finding out more things about his family; their family. She knew it peaked his interest and really it brought him closer to his parents even if they weren't physically here.

"So? What's next? I mean are we going to investigate further...I think it's probably a big deal. I mean it's part of your heritage..." she was rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom