Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To give wings to a Fist.

Turning his head towards [member="Saki lin"] to make it look like he was looking at her, it was something he had found to be polite. "Ask? What about?" He asked her as he placed the datapad on the table after swiping it to a locked state.

She smiled and chuckled "you mumbled something about this'll be good for the next ship now don't wanna brag but you could put me on a junker and it would look good" she said and laughed as she smiled leaving it be she knew soem things she won't know and that was fine

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Ah that, it was simply one of the projects that the special projects divison of ZTI had finished. They called it the nova cannon, think a long range mass driver on steroids." He answered with a smile as he showed her the plans after tapping into the datapad and showing it do her. "I was thinking of using it for the next large ship design that ZTI will produce." He said as he then leaned a little forward on the table with one hand holding up his head. "Well I wouldn't mind having you placed on the bridge of any ship I use in the future." He said with a teasing smile.

[member="Saki lin"]

Ahhh a mass driver quite a few are popping up these days you know, course hurling metal at a ship enough to cause a lot of damage cam happen to be a hot item"she smoked with a smile as she looked up and grinned as she looked away before giggling "mhmmm can't wait to get more details on this I enjoy...big things" she said and eonked as she listened to him and scooted closer"well I haven't...done any of that in such a long time...but I could give it a shot

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith leaned a little forwards and placed his hand at [member="Saki lin"]'s chin to gently guide her to look at him again. "You already have me and yet you still seem to flirt with me huh?" He said teasingly as he then let go of her chin. "But given you enjoy big things I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the future." He then said with a chuckle.

She felt him tak her chin and pull it towards so she looked at him at smiled"true that is a big thing to me to be honest "she said and sat back gently as he let go" hehehe I can't tell with you I won't be disappointed with many thing
[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Well I think in my case it's my job to keep you on your toes." He said with a smile as the waiter droid arrived with their meals and the wine, which T'zanith took to opening up and pouring a little into their glasses. "Well then enjoy your burger my dear." He then said as he took a sip from the wine and began to carve a little piece of his steak.

[member="Saki lin"]

Mmmmm I'd say that and many more is your jib"she said winking and smiled as she watched the waiter droid bring the food and wine out as she took her glass now filled and took a sip"and you enjoy yours to"she said and sipped her wine and took a bite of her burger

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smiled at that and turned his head towards [member="Saki lin"] with a smile. "And what would those other jobs be?" He said in a jesting tone before he took a bite of his steak and then leaned back into his seat, not only enjoying the food and the company but the view as well.

She smiled as she took a bite"mmm well...plenty you could think of"she said and laughed as she looked out the view port of the place"ahhhh such a amazing view

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Oh....yea sorry...I forget your bljnd not used to being around your specie's "she said and smiled as she looked over to him" but...the best view I must say is the person who is enjoying this meal with me

[member="Darth Erebos"]

He smiled and moved his hand to caress her cheek. "Don't worry I can still see and you are right, the best view is my company for this meal." He said with a calm and kind smile to [member="Saki lin"] as he then brought his glass up for a toast with her. "To us and the soon to be completion of the Kevn-class light star destroyer."

She smiled as she felt his touch on her cheek and reached a hand to rub it"you just see in a different way from others... And I agree best view ever is right here
"She gave a sweet smile back and took her glass toasting to him" to us and the soont tobe completion of the ship

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smiled as he leaned in. "Though I must admit I'm more particular to the, to us, part." He said right before he kissed [member="Saki lin"] and then leaned back with a smile and took a sip of his wine. 'Certainly it seems like interesting day's ahead.' He thought to himself as he took another bite of his steak.

She smiled watching him lean in"mmmm me and you both"she said and was surprised by the kiss as she blushed and giggled as she sipped her win and finished her burger
[member="Darth Erebos"]

He finished his steak in a fashion that allowed him to enjoy it fully, mostly because of his own history he ate every meal like it might be his last so he savored each one. Still with half a glass of wine left he looked to [member="Saki lin"] and smiled once he had finished his meal. "Well you can't say that was a bad meal." He said before chuckling a little as he leaned into his chair and got comfortable.

She laughed and smiled as she sat back gently and looked at him"agreed though I am happy with the meal even of it wasn't fancy "she said and smiled as she looked at him" should we check on the ship?

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Looking towards [member="Saki lin"], he nodded and finished his glass of whine and gently placed it down as he stood. "Yes I believe we have left them alone in the command center long enough." He said as he offered her his hand if she so wished.

She finished hers and sat it down by his as she took his hand and stood smiling"agreed it needs the watchful eye of you"she said and smiled

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom