Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To give wings to a Fist.

With a few swipes of his fingers he brought the systems over to [member="Saki lin"]'s station and began to tweak a little with the reactors shape to allow them to better fit inside the reactor compartment. Meanwhile the personnel for the command center began to enter the center and took up their stations.

She watched every thing come onto her screen and rubbed her chin as she nodded and started moving the power caps and cap drains to the sides before shaking her head and moving them further back before nodding and sent it over to [member="Darth Erebos"]

As the finished parts were returned to him, he put in the socket guards in place and adjusted just a little and then threw that into the in progress schematic that was shown over the middle holo projector table. "Here, you could work over the thermal Shields and the redundant shield generators. While I work on the AR-0B hull plating covering the ship." He said as he smiled a little and flicked his wrist to send those systems over to her and then brought up the hull plating covering to his own.

[member="Saki lin"]

She looked at the middle schematic and nodded as she watched him flick the thermal and redundant shielding over to her as she looked at it and rubbed her Chin "hmmm this is something I'm new to can you gave me a run down real quick just so I don't mess up" she said and looked over

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smiled and walked over to her. "The thermal shield is a more powerful version of the standard ray shield that requires more energy but can take a much heavier beating than normal shields." He said as he moved up behind her and began pointing out key systems of the shields and what they required from the ship to be utilized as well as possible.

[member="Saki lin"]

She nodded as he explained it all and started moving her hands as she nodded and looked at the redundant shielding "alright redundant shielding should go beneath the thermal shielding just so if the thermal is taken out the redundant will be there to at least give the ship a chance" she nodded and smiled as she moved the emitters into place

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Excellent [member="Saki lin"], Your ability to learn so quickly continues to impress." He said with a smile and then moved to his own station and began working on the plating. It was tricky to apply coating to armor plating that was designed to stick no matter the situation but with a few tweaks and turns he managed to get through it and moved it over to the main schematic.

Why thank you T'zanith I do hone the ability to learn quick and adapt "she said said as she put her part to the main schematics" looks like we are half way down with this thing phew we've been at it what a few hours now I could use some food"she said and smiled

[member="Darth Erebos"]

With a wave to the station he brought up the capacitor overcharge banks, sensor jammer, anti-concussion field generator, ion scrambler, frequency jammer and G-003 Tri-Tracker to his stations interface. Then he proceeded to hand them off to the design engineers around the center for them to finish it as he walked up to [member="Saki lin"], offering his arm to her. "Well then allow me to show you to your quarters and we can have a good meal there." He said with a natural smile.

She smiled as she glanced at the things he had before they disappeared off to the design engineers around the place as she took his arm and smiled"I'd love to hahah a lil nice date huh

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith simply smiled to [member="Saki lin"] when he heard that and took her out of the center and into a private elevator that took them up to his private floor on the station. "This is where I live when I'm on station, this entire floor has been set aside for my personal use and this is the only elevator that goes here." He said as the doors opened into the large hallway that would lead to his private office, library and training hall down one end but He took her to the other end which held his private bedchambers, dinning room, lounge and private design and engineering workshop.

She smiled and as they entered the elevator felt the pull of the grav and smiled as she looked around real quick"amazing...a entire floor just tonyiur own personal use.."she said and looked around noting the library and training room as well as the lounge dinning room and engineering workshop"amazing a place to work eat sleep relax train and learn...you've got it all

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Of course I must keep myself at the top of my game. This company is more of a hobby to me after all." He said with a sly smile as he guided her to the dining room where a waiter droid was waiting to take down whatever they wished to eat.

[member="Saki lin"]

True true gotta have a place separate to relax while being closed by so that you may be ready"she said and smiled as she say down and adjusted herself and smiled at him

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith ordered a meal of nerf stake and some whine after having shown [member="Saki lin"] to a seat on the table and sat opposite her. "You can order whatever you wish." He said with a smile and then ordered correlian whine to have with the meal.

She smiled as she looked at what she could get and smiled as she looked at him"hmmm the bantha burger with the same whine as you are having"she said and smiled as she nodded to the waiter droid

[member="Darth Erebos"]

With a bow the waiter droid turned and left to get their meals. "A burger with whine? That's a strange combination." He said teasingly to [member="Saki lin"] as he moved his hand forwards on the table, while leaning into his seat comfortably. Outside they had a fantastic view of Csilla, the homeworld of the chiss, as ships approached and departed both the planet and the station. "If you wish we could take a little trip later to get you some more clothes given that you only had those two pairs with you."

She smiled and winked at him"I'm a odd person plus I like my wines"she said and relaxed forward looking at him with a light smile, she looked out and watched ships come to and fro and they themselves on the station move around csilla "oh? I'd love that I don't have much to spend unless I've been paid already hahah then I can buy plenty" she said and giggles

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smirked. "No, no the payment will come at the end of the month. Getting to live with me, sleep here in my private quarters as well as have a butler droid at your beck and call for all of your needs." He said with a smirk as he then brought a datapad out of his shirt and turned it on. He began flipping through the status of other projects and got a smile on his lips as he saw that one of the special projects had finished. 'That will come in handy for the next ship of the line.'

[member="Saki lin"]

She smiled"hehehe benefits and works for me makes sense to get paid at the end of the month then you have enough to live on for a month and such"she said as she watched him take a data pad out as she admired him gently from where she sat before working uo"oh? May I ask what

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom