Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To give wings to a Fist.

"If you say so." He chuckled before he stepped back and placed one hand on his chin while holding his other over his torso, using that hand as a support to the one on his chin. "Hmm it seems to work in theory. But We have gone through a few of those while working on the Kevn." After he said that he looked towards the current head engineer who nodded his agreement. With a few taps on the console [member="Saki lin"]'s queue of commands was sent to the droids and workers outside in the dry dock to commence.

His assistant returned with a small bottle of whine, the size of a glass, and then promptly left after a few words to T'zanith who simply nodded to her. Turning to Saki. "Seems it was a good idea to hire you Miss Lin." He said with a growing smile.

She nodded as she smiled and looked as she smiled proudly at her work"well there we go with everything I have set it should be OK and everything should work at least in theory"she said and accepted the bottle taking a sip"mmm is this nabooian wine?

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"No It's from a small out of the way planet called Harridian. I have a... particular fondness for it, though I haven't been there in almost a decade." T'zanith said as he showed that the water bottle was also from Harridian before he took a sip. With a few deft hand movements on the console he brought up a hologram of the inner dry-dock and what parts of the skeleton was coming together. "This will take some time to finish but I'm sure we will see the first Kevn come out of this dry-dock in a month or two." He said with a smile before he looked towards the head engineer who nodded and left to command the troops as it were. Then T'zanith looked to the future Head engineer, [member="Saki lin"].

Hmmm taste better then the wine from naboo yet similar "sbe said as she looked at the bottle and chcukled at him,she watched as the crew worked as she smiled proudly...she still had it in her after being a drunk for a year...how lucky she was*mhmm mhmm I can't wait to see your designs mixed with my engineering" she said as she smiled and took a sip"just amazing...I can't believe I did it.

Darth erebos

"Well then I'm sure you will have quite a bit of work ahead of you." T'zanith replied with a smile. "You haven't done it yet, however you have taken a step in the right direction." He said as he gestured with his bottle for her to clank them together in a semi celebratory manner.

[member="Saki lin"]

She nodded as she looked at hin"indeed I do lots of work and stuff that'll come up"she said and smiled at him "thank you t'zanith I'm proud that I'm hired here and working underneath you" she said and clinked her glass
[member="Darth Erebos"]

With a smile he took a sip after the clinked of their glass bottles. Behind him however he heard a murmur, taking the commend of underneath him a little literal. "The Sensor jammer systems still need to be finished don't they." He said just loud enough to be taken seriously by the murmuring pair who stood at attention in a startled manner and then left the command station. With a sigh he punched up the list of more complex systems that needed to be implemented into the design and would be a little tricky. "All right we are done with the HIMS system into the hyperdrive as well as with shifting the design a little to allow for it's size. What we still need to finish is the Socket guards, Cap drains, the empowered engines, the capacitor overcharge banks, sensor jammer, anti-concussion field generator, ion scrambler, frequency jammer, G-003 Tri-Tracker, thermal shields, redundant shield generators and the AR-0B hull plating." He said before exhaling a little as he combed his long white hair back over his head. "This is going to take a while...."

[member="Saki lin"]

She smiled and took a sip hearing the mumbles then him call out to the people who stood and left before looking at the screen and watched dit all pop up as she let a breath out"ohhhh boy when I said this was massive to mhslef I think I underestimated it"she said and started moving things around on the design seeming to move purely on instint while her eyes flickered over he desgin before stopping at the empowered engines and out those on the sides before she starts dmoving again before stopping"everything should be in place...I think I have no clue whatsoever man so many conolaicted things for one ship

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Well this is going to be a very powerful ship after all. It needs these so that the enemy ships won't gain an advantage over it." T'zanith explained to [member="Saki lin"] as he helped her move some of the things around as well as bring up another holo-window with the empowered engines designs and plans. Moving one hand up to grip his chin he looked over the engines and added into the plans a good connection to the power generators as he expanded the plans a little to encompass the rear most parts of the ship. "Despite this, it isn't the largest of the designs we are working on though." He said with a smile towards Saki. "The Kevn is a kilometer in length so it isn't among the largest ships to ever move through the void between the stars." He said then with a tone and an odd look on his face.

Indeed a ship of such caliber is one this is very powerfuk"she looked over at the new holo window and watched him move some stuff around as she worked on a different section and stopped before moving again seemly moving by instinct "you mean there are larger ships tot be made?" She said with a grin and chcukled"indeed that is true there's been much much larger
[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith smiled. "Of course and ZTI has it's eyes on proper star destroyers in the future as well. The designs being worked on which will be created after this are close to 1600 meters and even larger." He said as he then allowed her to better look at the extra window and then looked towards the window towards the Kevn's skeleton.

[member="Saki lin"]

She nodded and smiled"mhmm, a proper star destroyer to be sold and used in the big wide Galaxy"she said as she looked at the extra window confirming a few things before eookimg at the skeleton"ahhjhh beauty in the making ....such a wonderful thing ...however...your looks far surpass this"she said and chuckled

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Now T'zanith looked intrigued as he turned to look at [member="Saki lin"], a confident smile growing on his lips. By now the command center had been emptied as the work day for most of those present was over and the others had excused themselves for an early lunch or dinner. Leaning in and gently taking one of Saki's head tails in one hand as he was dangerously close to her face with his own, so much so that she most likely would be able to feel his steady and calm breath on her skin. "Is flirting with your boss the usual thing you do miss Lin or am I just being given special treatment by a beauty such as yourself?" He said before leaning back and chuckling a little. "You're even so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line."

Saki was looking at the screen not able to see T'zanith's smile of confidence , but true even she without looking around could tell the command center was practically empty save the few that were leaving for a lunch or dinner or going to spend free time off work, even so she felt him lean on and take a lekku in his hand which causes her to turn and feel his calm steady breath on her face as she gave a smile as she put a hand on one of his arms"heheh special treatment handsome ....I only give it to those that catch my interest or...share the same interest "she said and smiled watching him lean back as she giggled" maybe that was the pick up line no? Either way you picked me up for sure T'zanith
[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Oh did I now." He said with a playful smirk as he moved in close to her, moving her to turn so that her back was to the holo projector in the middle of the now empty command center safe for them. With both hands now on either side of [member="Saki lin"], he sort of boxed her in. He leaned in and nearly rested his forehead on her own. "Well then Saki, You have me all to yourself right now. What will you do?" He said with his smirk still on while he waited to see what she would do.

Mhmmm..."she said seeing his playful smirk as she gave a grin and moved feeling the holo projector touch her back as she looked back at it and then to him as he out his arms in either side of her as she chuckled and moved gently forehead so her forehead touched his gently as she brought her hands to his arms"well T'zanith...since I've got you all to myself...at the moment...I think I'll maybe take advantage of it"she said lips hovering over his face as she grinned

[member="Darth Erebos"]

T'zanith simply smiled and without moving pressed the button on the other side of the holoprojector table that made it so that the command center was locked and instructions would be relayed to the secondary command center higher up the spire. "Well we won't be interrupted so take advantage away." He said moving his lips forwards so that they barely touched [member="Saki lin"]'s lips.

She grinned as she heard all the doors lock and moved a hand to turn off the holo projector so they wouldn't have a distractions.."indeed.... No I'm going to make sure take advantage of this"she said and met his lips..

[member="Darth Erebos"]

..As he got up of the seat and got dressed he cleared his throat a little. "Yes well to begin with we need to adjust the cap drains and socket guards so that they are properly aligned with the ships power systems." He said while finishing putting his coat on and then comped his long white hair back behind his head. With a little flick of his hand he unlocked the command center and turned the table back on. He moved to press a button on the holoprojector table and brought up the windows they had been working on.

[member="Saki lin"]

She turned the projector on as she adjusted and nodded as she brought them up "mhmm mhmm bring up where the power system is and I'll start aligning" she said as she brought up everything

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom