Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Dine on Mountains High

[member="Isar Kislo"]

She nodded, "Very well." She believed she understood when negotiating you had to learn about the others involved who they were, and what was their purpose. It played into getting them to make decisions. If Isar needed time with Theo to know him, to size him up she couldn't say she blamed him. Royals were known to be presumptuous and spoiled. She tried not to raise her children so, but they were their own people now and that meant while she might see Theo as a loving son. He might be a prideful arse that needed to be knocked on his arse.

She smiled. "I was never comfortable here. it felt hollow. The halls echo and I thought I heard foot steps all the time. I miss my apartment truth be told. It felt warm, comfortable but this many people won't fit in there comfortably. Thank you though for humoring me and at least being willing to meet my son. Enjoy dinner they should be calling us in any time now." She nodded, "I have one more person to meet excuse me."

She stepped away and now began looking for the last person on her list to talk with, where was Mr. Lussk. - [SIZE=11pt][member="Arken Lussk"] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]~The Balcony Terrace~[/SIZE]​
In consideration, the kindly eyes of the young Jedi Master were still on [member="Alexander Sannes"]. Garith had just finished introducing himself to the violinist. It would have been completely rude in Garith’s mind, if he had turned away before introductions concluded.

About Alexander, there were two physical appearances to directly to take notice of. His silver hair and blue eyes truly stood out. When the man spoke, a tranquil tone could be heard as well as a subtle gentleness.

Garith also sensed, no felt through the Force, something but undetermined, what at this point Garith did not know. An oddity, a simple violinist, and a friend of his sisters…the first two of the three Garith, silently, he did not agree with. He did not believe Alexander was an oddity. The man maybe without noble title but he did not see anything odd about the man. Alex by far was not a simple violinist. Garith did not have any skill with a musical instrument. All he had to compare it to is the music he has heard. Garith did not think Alex was a simple violinist, he thought he was great violinist.

For now Garith did not exchange words with Alexander. For now he just gave nod in acknowledgement. Garith attention was brought about to Rashae. There was more there then proper protocol. Evidence of this was the way she looked to the bench before she spoke. When she spoke there were more than words. How she moved and there were her emotions. When she asked to be excused to sit down and asked for forgiveness, he knew then. She was injured.

Gauging the situation even further, Garith thought about if he had enough time. Also the possible probabilities, some things did not come without a price. Did he have enough time to heal [member="Rashae"] using the Force before the dinner started? Also could Garith do it without disturbing his sister’s dinner party?

Garith was interested to find out the question Rashae just asked Alexander. However Garith had a question for Rashae, well a stamen first.

“There is no need to apologize Lady Rashae Lovous”, Garith said with a air of sympathy in his voice. “I very well would not be a gentleman, if I made an injured Lady stand”, he paused briefly while he carefully thought of his next words. “Please, I sense your apprehension”, he wished to help Rashae after all. “I’m asking as a Jedi, not a Prince. With your permission I would like to heal your wounds through the Force”, Garith knew she could say no. That is why he left out one part. To heal her he would take on the damage. She would be healed. Why would this be a better option? Garith could numb the pain through the Force. He could also heal allot faster the Rashae using the Force. The other options using Force Healing would take far too long. There was no risk for her. All the risk would be on Garith. If it went wrong Garith would either achieve a greater wound or even possible death.

[member="Faith Organa"]

Isar offered the Queen a respectful bow as they concluded their interactions. Once the woman had stepped away, Isar exhaled and turned to make one more trip to the bar. It seemed as though he was steadily beginning to occupy more and more of the responsibilities that, undoubtedly, typically fell to his father. The young Zeison Sha couldn't say that he had any strong objection to this growing reality. It was simply...foreign to him. He felt like he had been thrown into the deep end but never really taught how to swim.

Guess I'll just have to figure it out...

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"],

"Well perhaps if organics remembered the past clearer they would stop repeating it."

HK quipped back,

"They tend to romanticize and idolize anything they can connect to, Force knows how many more Confederacies of Independent Systems, Sith Empires, and First Orders I will have to fight before the message finally clicks that those do not work very well. As to my organic subjects, there is not that many of them, at least not on my mobile cities, few are willing to put their lives in hands of droid leaders- I cannot calculate why. But we do have armor, both physical and immaterial energy shields, melee weapons, and blasters- not to mention the most powerful shatterguns this side of Corellian Run- for them to defend themselves with."

[member="Chip"],

Looking over to Chip, perhaps HK picked up on his presence all along, perhaps not, HK would answer,

"Yes, I had training with the Jedi, as did some other droids, and I still follow- cherish- acknowledge their teachings from time to time."

The droid corrected himself a couple of times,

"I am sure you saw some of us waving lightsabers around during the weekly debates on Mechanus. We would have probably told you more about it already if you dropped your stealth field more often."

HK quipped again.

[member="HK-36"]

"Yes, but I do get distracted easily." Chip said before turning his body and attention to an interesting looking human in a physics defyingly tight dress. Chip drifted after the human female and reactivated his cloak as he went in for a closer look at whatever adventures the scantily clad human was about to embark on.

[member="Rashae"] [member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

Alexander listened to the two of them talk, listening to them and letting them settle in and relax. Her words made him smile at the praise but he would show nothing more than that. He knew he could play well, and in truth he did you the force at times to amplify the sound and direct it throughout a place but this time was natural. Anyone else could have played as he did, even if he did subconsciously add to it.

Alexander's eyes looked towards Garith and found the man still looking at him. What ever thoughts were going on inside of the man's head, they were not threatening from what Alexander could find. Instead they seemed inquisitive, prying and trying to find something out that Alexander's words did not explain. He could tell that Garith felt there was something off about him. Considering that nothing was said though, Alexander figured that whatever Garith could figure out, it was not something to be addressed in front of others.

When Rashae addressed him again he finally spoke, turning his eyes on her and smiling.

"Lady Lovous, thank you for the words. Honestly I was doing nothing different from what others could do, especially those better than me at this. As for it being like magic, well, I guess im just one of those space wizards like the Jedi then." He smiled a bit wider in saying that, admitting to it through a joking tone.

On that terrace, stood a man unlike any here knew. A relative of Miss Organa, a woman known as Rianna. She knew of this man, and well. For within the midst of politicians, Force Sensitives, Sith, Jedi, and all in between, stood a legend among men. There stood someone who'd seen the birth of the galaxy that they knew. One who was directly a part of the upheaval, of the sheer sorrow. Yet, He did so in shadows, with the darkness protecting Him and the bright light of good will obscuring Him. He stood on that terrace, listening to all within his hearing. And he could hear so much more than most. Lupine senses picked up the tiniest detail. Those who whispered in hushed tones had no clue that there was one who heard every word as if it were shouted at the top of their lungs. Yet they said little. His interests lay with the Queen herself.

She had much to offer the common man, much more to offer the wise man, yet to him, she offered nothing except one single thing; Truth. She was too pure to give one such as Him anything but. And so, as his raven black, spikey hair fluttered in the winds, he turned his gaunt features toward her. Slightly sunken sapphire eyes told stories upon stories, yet his pallid lips curled in such a way that told her so much more. He smiled in ways a man of his age wasn't supposed to. Yet, there he was, an old man who'd seen more before her birth than most men saw in 10 lifetimes. Yet his youthful gaze said it all. She would know, as her eyes slowly turned to him, what he meant.

In the solitary moment, he spoke calmly, and with a tone that instilled both pure fear and real hope.

"M'lady Organa. A pleasure to finally meet a worthy successor to your Aunt. Allow me to introduce myself?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

Faith had been scouring the crowd looking for Mr. [member="Arken Lussk"] but so far no one had been able to locate him for her. Had he slipped away unnoticed? There should not be a single guest here that she was not aware of who was, or if they had left. She looked over her left shoulder to Ana. Ana smiled weakly, "I'll go look." Faith nodded, looking for a breath of fresh air she headed for terrace.

The cold breeze swept across the mountains clean and fresh tingling the senses. She leaned on the railing lost in her own thoughts knowing she couldn't stay long and that her riduur [member="Draco Vereen"] would begin to look for her. And there was still the family meeting that her mother had called oh by the goddess she wished she could control her mother some how.

Lost in her thoughts until a voice slipped between them, startled she jumped trying to quickly recover her brown eyes settled upon the man before her. She had not seen him when she walked out. He looked a bit like death warmed over his eyes piercing blue, dark tresses like Draco, she smiled, "you know my Aunt Rianna" Faith had no other Aunt so it could only be Rianna. Successor? "and yes please introduce yourself" Her Aunt traveled in odd circles for certain.

And exactly how did this man mean successor? She slowly gathered her wits shaking off the fact that he had managed to scare her.

Once she sat down, she waved Alexander’s attempt at modesty with a free graceful hand. “Words of truth. I have been to many a symphony who boasted fine violinists. It was fine work, my lord Sannes. I can see why her Majesty has befriended you. She has good taste in talent. “

The talking helped her avoid wincing and thinking about her aching lower chest. Yet somehow the prince seemed to pick up on a few things in as much as he said so in his own sweeping away of her need to apologize for a broach in protocol. There was a soft gasp and a dry swallow.

“Your Higness, tis an old injury. “ It wasn’t a lie, it wasn’t the truth. The injury was three weeks old but irritated by constant moving around.

A jedi? Rashae didn’t remember that from her youth that the prince was a jedi. Several times she tried to say something. Every fiber of her being wanted to say ‘no’ out of pride. She looked down as her arm wrapped around to hold the affected location. The

“I can not refuse a request from the royal house, but really it’s a nuisance only. You shouldn’t bother yourself, Your highness over such a small matter. “ This was beneath the prince. Rashae could not look at him as a jedi, all she saw was a member of the Royal family she served as Minister of Medicine. She was supposed to be in service.

“it usually calms down in a few minutes. Usually... “ The last said with a bit of a strain as she took a breath and held it against the pain. It had already been more than several few minutes. Only thing she hoped is she didn’t tear anything again.

[member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

This might work, JR thought to himself considering the situation. [member="Alexander Sannes"] seemed like a caring fellow. He was a friend of Faith’s also. His presence seemed like it would not disturb the chance to heal [member="Rashae"] with the Force.

Rashae though, she was trying to down play her injury and did not wish to be hindrance. “This is no small matter nor beneath a prince”, JR was trying to be gentle as possible. He was not going to force someone to be healed. “To be a prince is not to have power”, JR was going to speak his mind. From his heart and what he truly believed how a prince should act.

“It is a responsibility of trust and love”, saying it only reconfirmed what he had felt! “It is a position of service to protect and care, for those under their charge”, continuing he voiced more of his honest opinions. “To be a Prince of Alderaan one must be ready to stand within the light and do what must be done for the greater good. Even when what must be done will not be easy. What I ask is not a Royal Edict Lady Lovous. It is not a command. Even a Prince can humble himself to the greater truth that is the Force. I see the truth. I can sense your wounds. I know the extent of the damage. I can feel your suffering. It would be wrong if I command you to let me heal you with the Force. I asked because you have the right to say no.”

It was possible she would have question, “If you have questions about the procedure I will be pleased to answer them. The process for you will only take seconds. There will be an itching sensation as your body will start to quickly heal. The process is not pain for you. When it is done you will feel no pain. You will be able to attain the dinner as if you never had the injury. Is the conditions satisfactory M’Lady?”

Hopefully they were. JR was not going to force this on her. He could not command her on this. It would change this from an unconditional act to one of self-righteousness. JR did not wish to be intolerant of anyone believes nor force his on another. Nor would it be right to force a gift on another person. He only wished to do the right thing.

"I must apologize. One such as me is a rare thing in this day and age. Even now, should I even speak my name, A legion of those whom I'd rather not deal with would descend upon me and try to instill their own flawed version of justice. So, for my next act, I must seek forgiveness, for it is simply unavoidable."

And within that moment, that ancient Master closed his eyes, and within the Force, He reached out to Faith and only Faith. He let her in, to walk his mind as He could walk her own. So much pain yet tempered with happiness. So many utterly horrid deeds, yet tempered by love for His children. He guided her as best as He could, letting her witness His life within but a few moments of real time, she would be given the gift of knowledge. And in that gift, she would hear His voice speak with respect.

~"I am known by many names. Dark Lord of the Sith. Public Enemy No. 1. The Worst Person to Travel the Stars. Yet, to you, I am simply known by one single name. In honor of your Aunt, I reveal it now."~

And as she grasped reality once more. He leaned in and whispered it.

"Ket. Ket... Van Derveld."

[member="Faith Organa"]

She looked the Prince in the eyes as he said his altruistic words. He was right but It showed his ignorance as to the nature of the oath she gave and the loyalty she had to the royal family and Alderaan. It didn’t take a genius to see the forward posture, the extended hand that was without words emphasizing his request to perform that function.

Rashae didn’t understand the force. Even the nature of the genetics that made it possible for those rare few provided her too many questions. The scientist hadn’t delved too deeply into that particular factor in the various genomes of sentients across the galaxy, but if she didn’t understand it, usually she didn’t trust it. The inner struggle between that lack of trust, her oath, the request by a member of the royal house and her stubborn pride flittered for a few moments beneath those light ice blue eyes.

Those very eyes of hers were piercing, direct and calculating. There was a soft exhale exited as that few seconds of inner combat and her own analytics of the situation yielded to the Jedi Prince of Alderaan. “Do it if you must, your highness. “ That was as good of a yes as he was going to get.

The pain wasn’t subsiding as it usually did and she didn’t particularly like having an audience even a charming one in the violinist. “I move around a lot with my duties. Seems the wound didn’t appreciate the exercise.” It was succinct and understated. The doctor hoped the prince did not get curious about how it happened.

“I am afraid I do not have any scanners or kits with me. The gown doesn’t allow for it. Is there any side effects, for you?” She asked as he set to perform whatever procedure he was going to do. Those eyes darted towards him watching him with both curiosity and caution.

Faith instinctively tried to keep her distance something about this man made the hair on her arms stand up. Unavoidable? What was he going to do?

Then there was that feeling of weightlessness like when she walked with Ember Rekali but he had invited her to move with him. This man had just invited himself and guided her around. She suddenly felt violated, her right of choice taken by a stranger. She fought to keep him from her mind she clenched her teeth hard no, her breathing caught in throat NO, she couldn't help but see and know what he wanted her to know NO, it was too late he was in there. She was no longer Minister of Intelligence for the Republic so there were no secrets, she knew nothing of her father at this moment, but the names of her family were there, her children, plans for Alderaan, all which by themselves meant nothing but together it provided her weaknesses to someone who would know how to exploit them.

There were images she did not want to know emotions that she knew weren't hers she understand he loved his children, just as she loved hers. It would seem that she would know his weaknesses as much as he knew hers. Family.

She stood there rigid wishing for the first time that she could hide her thoughts and memories of her home, of her family. She stared at him even as his tone changed and his voice filled her mind.

Dark lord of the Sith.

Public enemy no 1.

Worse person to travel the stars.

Honor her aunt.

Her Aunt and she were going to have a very very long talk.

As he let go and then whispered his name, Ket Van Derveld. Why couldn't he just do that before, whisper his name. She took another step back. So who was Ket Van DerVeld? She didn't recall that name. Why show her all this? Because of Tia? That just didn't seem right.

He was a Sith. Why did Tia know a Sith? She took a deep breath trying to re-orient herself her gaze never left Ket's face. She would remember his face for certain. She tried to control the feeling of sickness pooling in her belly. Sith. Why were they always coming to Alderaan? How did they always seem to find her? She must have some invisible mark on her forehead that said SITH MAGNET.

She reached over for the rail on the balcony. "You'll forgive me, Mr. Van DerVeld but I've met a few Sith in my life and just about all of them have similar titles to call themselves much in the same manner that you do." She didn't want to say that sith were full of puffery but how could they all bear such similar titles.

"But in all that you have allowed me to know...you still have not revealed why you're on Alderaan"

Oh yes reminder [member="Myles Davorak"] he must find a way to prevent this from happening again. Item 1 of the next meeting with him.

Add this also as to why Faith was so glad she knew nothing of the force look at what it did to this
man.

The extended period of time to talk gave JR some time to think. He gained a greater picture of their situation. This talk gave him an understanding of [member="Rashae"]. She was indeed loyal to Alderaan. He perceived her intentions were good. Yes, JR knew he was wrong before in the past. Well sort of. He personally believed in everyone. Everyone has the chance to do good, it is a choice though.

This time also gave JR some time to think about the here and now. About his own limitations and how his actions could ruin his sister’s dinner. It was simply out of his capabilities to fully heal Rashae and not spoil the night for everyone. The presence of the void was still in him. It gave him a stronger connection to the Force. It also made him more susceptible to it. The variables were too chaotic at the moment. If he had fully healed Rashae his own blood would spill all over the balcony. He was just not that proficient in healing to make quick enough adjustments to his new body chemistry.

JR stepped forward knowing full well what was to happen. “M’Lady”, taking Rashae’s hand gently into his. “Even Force Healing takes time. We will do this in two stages. Once now and another time after the dinner”, ready for this, the Jedi Master began.

A calmness entered Garith. He let the greater truth enter his soul, extending this truth through his body to his hand. Warmth could be felt from Garith’s hand. The light of Ashla flowed through his hand. An azure blue glow extended forth from his hand. It continued until it encased his hand and Rashae’s hand.
The glow had presence, the mother’s love, as if she was gentle embracing her children. This touch of divinity reached through the connection and to the injured location, the lower chest. The mother’s touch centralized around this location. The energy lightly pulsed like a steady heartbeat, during the healing process.

Garith took a steady breath as he felt the process taking shape. He knew what was coming so he was embracing for was to come. He knew this was not going to be a painful experience for Rashae. It was going to be painful for him. He felt it them, in his lung. A sharp stabbing sensation arose. It continued to increase as he began to take more of the damage. The pain, his eyes started to water, but he smiled. He welcomed it. It was a blessing to ease another’s suffering. Through his demeanor he just passed this off like he was overwhelmed with happiness, with a simple nod as he smiled.

The damage was just beginning to heal. This was a process that took time. She could simply take her hand back or let the healing to continue. There was a chance someone else could break the link between JR and Rashae. Would [member="Alexander Sannes"] let that happen? Could the Violinist sense what the danger JR just placed himself in?

"I do apologize, m'lady. You seem to have confused me for someone else. I am no Sith. Nor am I Jedi. I am simply a man looking for forgiveness for past transgressions. I know I can be a bit...imposing, but I mean no harm. I seek audience with your Aunt, and suffice it to say that this is the only avenue available to me."

He lowered those bright, sapphire eyes, and bowed his head lightly.

"Again, I mean you no harm..."

Yet in that moment, He reached out again. No one could have felt it let alone seen it. His was a Mastery over the Force that IT did HIS will. Perhaps there were a few who might sense it, but within this rabble, not a one. And so he let his mind walk across her own. For but a few moments, She would feel his Anger, his HATE. His undying wish to show the galaxy just how much pain he'd been forced to endure, and how much revenge he sought. The void of space itself would BURN, and He would cackle like an uncaring psychopath. His was the will of the ancients come to life once more. His will was to see the universe for what it was; an uncaring mass of systems fighting with one another over small potatoes. Who didn't understand just how much was on the line. And in that revelation, He leaned in and whispered so only she could hear it...

"I can feel your connection. It pulses, however small. But it's there. Let me show you the wonders of the Force. Perhaps then you can save your family from it's fate. Including your small children. For only pain and suffering waits for them. Use what I know...save your offspring, and perhaps yourself."

And yet, in the bink of an eye, he was still so far away. "Apologies, m'lady. I only seek an audience with your Aunt, if she might have me."

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Garith Darkhold JR"] [member="Rashae"]

Alexander grinned as the man treated to the Minister and with a bit of a quiet happiness he moved to his case, removing the wooden instrument from its case and smiling as he started to sit down. He spoke up, but doing so to get the attention of others and draw their attention off Garith. He was more than happy to risk the Jedi knowing about his connection to the force, whether the man picked up on him using it with the clear intention to, that was another story. He smiled and spoke up, letting his words be laced with the force, like honey to the ears of anyone who came within the range of it. He wasn't sure how many had gotten close, if even Faith had drawn notice but he was sue she would forgive him if she ever found out why he laced his words like this. If she even knew he had done so.

"Might I give all those here a song, one to relax the mind and enjoy the night under this clear sky. A song that is like velvet to the ears and draws in your breaths, unable to release them. A song to bring out the good in your hearts and share that with those around you. Please, dance to this song." He was careful, making sure that he did not put too much into those words, so to ensure Garith did not become distracted but enough to keep the others from going near.

His hand took up and placed the bow to the strings, a long soft note to yank attention from those who had drawn an interest. This time, he layered the note with his brand of manipulation in the force. He had found that while he could throw about the sound of his violin and craft the sounds to appear as if there were multiple violins at once, there was something else he could do that was alot like the suggestive nation of the mind trick. This was more subtle of a use of the skill than normal, simply meant to invoke feelings than cause suggestions in the minds of those listening, but it was none the less what he was doing on a small scale. He wanted to keep his use of the force as light as possible while still protecting the jedi from interruption. Once he had finished the first note though, he got to playing the song itself.

It was one to allow for a calm and happy mood to fall over those nearby, letting them enjoy it and begin to dance as the man who had brought his violin played. He was sure it was a bit of a surprise, considering the fact that he had no name given and only a few would actually know him. They probably thought he was some attendant to the family or a party crasher who had come with the best of intentions. Either way he continued his song and smiled at them, starting to stand as he moved to dance a bit as he played, helping to influence the others into their own dances as the soft song continued. He would check once in a while with a glance to make sure the Jedi and the Minister were left to be, but otherwise would continue his song while the jedi worked.

He seeks an audience with Tia, "My Aunt is not here on Alderaan she lives on Alpha Mae with her family." How long had it been since had seen her Aunt did he know about the troubles on Mandalore and that she left there? He was an odd fellow she kept feeling as if he would say one thing but mean another.

that second voice that she heard in her head, it was like this when Draco was also Vulkan. Vulkan would taunt her while Draco slept.

He leaned closer again, she stared at him as he whispered. "I've seen what happens to those who use the force look at the lives of those who chose a life with it as a guide or a weapon. Your lives are twisted and full of pain. Even my Aunt, my brother Theo the torment they've endured because of it. I want nothing to do with it there is enough pain in the galaxy without magnifying it" Faith was not sure what his game was it was at times confusing.

Save her family, what was meant by that? Was it a veiled threat? Was he planning on hurting her family? Or something else pull them from the path their feet had been placed on.

"What do you mean about my family" She had to ask, she couldn't not.

And then she blinked and he was no closer than before. He was playing with her like Vulkan had. Anyone watching might think she was losing her mind. Theo would say concentrate on the breath feel it around you, while Tia would say look to the force.

Faith wore two rings on her fourth finger, both made by her husband. Both bonded to the pair strongly through their crafting. Back in his hay day Draco had been a skilled craftsman. The first, the ring Draco had made for their engagement bonded Faith to her husband in a way that allowed him to feel her emotions from across the galaxy, to sense her well-being and when she was in distress. It was this strong bond that alerted the Prince Defender that his wife, the Queen was disturbed. Uneasy with her surroundings. The large warrior began walking the corridors of the palace towards the balcony where she was.

The second ring was a slightly more arcane construct, providing her with a level of protection when he could not directly. It aided in resisting influences of the Dark Side of the Force, but everything had their limits of defense. He knew only that she was in distress, the shield projector on his forearm was a potent defense, but it was hardly a weapon. He felt as though he wanted a weapon, if not for her safety for his own comfort. As the mandalorian elder stalked the halls he tapped a knight on the shoulder, gaining their attention. "Your sword." He said gruffly, not bothering to stop and wait on the armored man. After a moment of sputtering the man produced a blade and presented it politely to the Prince Defender, following behind at a respectful distance after being relieved of the weapon.

Of all the things Draco knew, his focus was on defense. During his time as a Sith Lord serving the One Sith, the warrior had studied mental influence and domination, but after his redemption Draco had focused on defending himself and his loved ones and his favored abilities reflected that. "Faith," He asked calmly as he approached the Balcony, sword gripped loosely and held low in a passive stance. "What is the matter?"

[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

Rashae tried to wrap her head around what he meant. The doctor did not understand the force at all and had a hard time trusting what she didn't understand. Though his work was seemless, she tried to analyze those moments of relief, exactly what was feeling relieved. Maybe scans later would reveal such details. The woman was rather tense by the time he finished but in much better repair and in no pain.

“Thank you.” She said softly.

Well, it was only polite to do so as a Prince did you a service. Rashae still viewed him as the crowned prince of the royal family. Not a Jedi Master.

Then the violin music hit her ears as she closed her eyes. Rashae had a scent about her of sandlewood, ylangylang, rose and myrrh wafted up with her particular scent that would become incredibly inviting. The music more relaxed her shoulders as she rose and the 'scent' wafted around the emotional lady. The good doctor was surprisingly complex very expressive individual.

“Care to dance, Your Highness.” She asked boldly unknowing of his own healing or the taking on of her infirmity.

[SIZE=18pt]The Dining Hall[/SIZE]​
Fracken political dinner gatherings and the schmoozing with other notable figures. Garith personally found them to be unpleasant. In the past it was his unfortunate duty to have gatherings such as these. He did not miss them. Or miss having to smile when someone was talking you would rather smack them across the face and tell them to get the flock away.

Something other than a stuffy dinner party was happening.

[member="Draco Vereen"] left the room. A man Garith had not personally met yet but a man Garith knew to be the father of his grandchildren. Garith was in close enough vicinity to notice something. The Elder Kashi sense the other man’s heightened state. Something was wrong!

Garith was suffering from the ever continual banter of one foppish noble. She was going on about stylish dresses with Arianna. He had to excuse himself. ‘Stay close to your mother. She might be in danger’, Garith sent a telepathic message to [member="Arabella Darkhold"].

“Excuse me”, Gaith interrupted the discussion between [member="Arianna Organa"] and that foppish noble. . “Apologies”, Garith said to the ladies present, “I have to excuse myself for a moment.”

Not waiting for an answer he left the dining hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom