Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Zakuul has some First Order elite executing acts of terrorism and sabotage in it's cities, most especially Zakuul city.

I'm looking for First Order character writers to be the special ops teams. Can't let [member="Robogeber"] do all of it himself ;) [member="Kyrel Ren"] , what about you? All of this is part of an ongoing story arc.

Also looking for people to assist Zakuulan authorities to hunt them down. Could be bounty hunters like [member="Koda Fett"] , or Mandos like [member="Strider Garon"] and [member="Adenn Kyramud"] . [member="Ghorua the Shark"] will be helping in the hunt. Beware of his bite!

All FO operatives are to be brought into custody alive for questioning. And of course there'll be compensation.

Who'd like to take part?

Kay-Larr

I'm sure that there'll be some FO operatives that escape. All depends on how it goes!

[member="The Amalgam"] - of course you're in! You're leading my security :p

[member="Max Arach"] - I'm nabbing you first! Unless the First Order end up buying you off :p

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] - I figured you would :p

[member="FN-999"] [member="Tyrcas Pallopides"] - Awesome :) I'm looking forward to the cat and mouse game.

Kay-Larr

[member="Tyrcas Pallopides"]

They have not just yet. I was going to do so if this LFG didn't go so well.

Just helping a friend move. I'll hopefully start it tonight. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

Tyrcas Pallopides

T
[member="Kay Arenais"] Perfect!

I'm just working on some details with the FO big cheese, but I might have an idea or two to pass your way. I'll send some ideas via PM.

Kay-Larr

[member="The Amalgam"] [member="Max Arach"] [member="FN-999"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Tyrcas Pallopides"] [member="Salis"] [member="Xristana"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]

I'm at work today and was too exhausted to post last night. I'll start up the thread tonight! Unless it's slow at work and I can sneak it in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom