Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="The Amalgam"] [member="Max Arach"] [member="FN-999"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Tyrcas Pallopides"] [member="Salis"] [member="Xristana"] [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Jax Piell"] [member="Robogeber"]

Thread is up! Click here

Tyrcas Pallopides

T
Looks good!

For those hunting spies, I'll give a quick outline for Tyrcas' involvement:

He will be operating as a scout for First Order forces, posing as a tourist, who is in something of a basic disguise - nothing too complex, ultimately. However, due to the plan for being open to capture, consider his backstory (public travel to the planet, hotel registration, etc) not too difficult to follow and connect to First Order. That way you hunters can close in relatively quickly and we can get him caught and under the spotlight for questioning.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Jax Piell"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

No need for him to be captured. An attempt could be made, or yeah, he could do a rescue. Either works.

I'm not entirely sure who I'm supposed to start off working with exactly? Like where I should set Salis up right now and get started. Whether she already starts off hunting, or is teamed up with someone, or something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom