Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To Build Again

Tags: | Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck |

-----------

The suggestion to put herself on the line in order to reach out and try to take control of large, angry lizards was not something that sat well with Anora. Her brow furrowed a little, her eyes narrowed a notch, and her lips even puckered for a moment before she spoke to him again. "When exactly am I going to have time to try and mind control angry lizards?" she questioned him. "I wasn't aware that we were planning to go in and have a conversation..." Dealing with the Force was still a touchy subject with Anora, if only because it was something she wasn't great at.

She had gotten so much better than she had been before. Her ability to manipulate her physicality was on par, and she could even reach out and--

"Wait," her expression softened, becoming a touch surprised even. "I can't say that I've never done it. Look what I did to Tris." she had very much so controlled the larger woman when she had, had hold of Rixa during a cantina night. She had honestly forgotten all about it. Though, she hadn't controlled Tristan, just made her drop the younger of the brothers. But with practice...

His question threw her off however, and Nora made a noise in her throat before focusing on him fully once again. "Nothing." she told him, though that singular word was firm, not assuring, and most definitely carried weight to it. But she had told him that day on the beach that she was done, and she had given her word that she would never be at the suffering end of unrequited feelings again. Was she bitter about it? Occasionally yes, but who could blame her honestly? All the years spent-

No, right now was not the time to go down that road, and so she looked away. "So if we don't get blasted out of the speeder on approach, what's the plan?" Yeah, a subject change seemed like a good idea.

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando

tyranskull2.png

Of course she'd say 'nothing' as her answer. He didn't buy it though, deep down he knew there was something she'd have him do like punch himself in the face or cause some kind of minor injury with no long term damage to himself. Here he was trying have a dialogue and she shut it down, so this was how she had felt for all that time when he had done that very same thing. Tyran let it go and focused on the real task at hand, dealing with the Trandoshans and getting that annoying little Ugnaught his family back

"Well I wasn't planning on taking the speeder all the way up to the front door and knocking on it." he grinned at her. "The AoC hit this location pretty hard in the battle here, that structure has to have plenty of holes in it. I'll be every cred that my brother hasn't already stolen from my accounts that these pirates are lazy enough to have left a few of them open."

The only one of the bunch that had seemed to have any brains was that big lizard who'd called him tiny earlier. That ugly shabuir was going to be the only real problem. If they could take him out somehow then the rest would be easy pickings. "I'm thinking when we reach a certain point we put this junker on autopilot and make our way on foot, we're smaller targets after all and if we do it right we won't get spotted. We find a breach in one of the walls and if we can't find one...well we just go ahead and make one."

He wasn't super excited about that idea. They didn't know how many Trandoshans were inside that structure so blowing a hole in the side of it and alerting everyone inside that something was amiss was something he only wanted to do as a last resort. He was very much in favor of the stealthy approach this time around. Keep the killing to a minimum, find the other Ugnaughts and then get out before anyone knew what was up, quick and clean....he wouldn't be t his money on that playing out though.

======
TAG: Anora Vahn Anora Vahn

-----------

The sting was evident, even if nothing had been said or done in response. Anora was very familiar with it after all, that sensation that came with being shut down. The desire to talk things out, to question and get answers, only to be met with a solid wall. But she didn't feel badly about it, not because she was vindictive or spiteful, or that it felt like some sort of justification. She didn't feel badly because she refused to open that door again. She would not walk down that path again.

Thankfully it wasn't a subject that was dwelled on. Her last word seemed to be exactly that; the last word. So when he had started explaining the plan, Nora nodded her head slowly, playing the visuals out in her head. "We aren't that lucky," she stated about getting in easily. Ten to one, they would be spotted and shot at, and then there would be no easy access into the base. And what would blowing a hole in the side of it do? Alert everyone and their scaley brother inside to their trespass.

Not ideal for a trip that was only supposed to be a supply run.

Once they had gotten close enough to get out of the speeder, Nora did exactly that, took up her helmet and put it back onto her head. She let the HUD adjust before giving a look around, then stepped away from the speeder so that it could be set up to hopefully be the distraction they needed to get from here to the base undetected.

"Alright, lets go get shot at." It's not like they weren't used to that, after all.

Tyran Numeck

tyranskull2.png

"I'm going to need you to be a little more enthusiastic." He said as they climbed out of the speeder and he activated the autopilot, setting the course for the old military structure. Whether or not the speeder would stop or just go and crash right into the side of the building, that was fifty-fifty with this pile of junk.

Once the speeder kicked back into life and sped off towards the Trandoshan base Tyran started off in the other direction hoping to make it to the eastern side of the building, hopefully without being noticed. He didn't think these Trandoshans were part of a bigger operation though, if they were they'd have had a much larger presence around the camp or even a ship in orbit where it would be harder to get to the prisoners. It was also entirely possible that the prisoners weren't even in the base he and Anora were about to infiltrate.

That gave him an idea.
"Your job is going to be to guide us to the two Ugnaughts when we get inside. They should light up for you in the Force I'd imagine. Nothing else in that place has a reason to be afraid but them." That would save them a lot of time, the longer they spent on the inside of the base the more and more their chances of being discovered were drastically increased.

"Maybe try to steer us along the right path, preferably one with no lizards on it." Tyran said as he pulled up the autopilot tracker on his HUD and followed the path of the speeder.

======

-----------

There was a moment where Anora had paused to watch and make sure the speeder was even going to go anywhere. It was janky, and looked as if it were held together with rope and adhesive, so she wasn't going to leave anything to chance now that neither she nor Tyran were seated within it. But it puttered off and the brunette shook her head before heading towards the base. The idea of finding a hole off to the side was easy enough - probably not going to happen, but easy enough to look for. It was getting to the side undetected that could be a good time.

Though once again she was taken aback when the subject of using her Force abilities was brought up. "You know, for someone who very thoroughly lectured me more than once about not relying on my connection to the Force, you're being awfully suggestive with me using it oh so free handedly now." She shook her head at him. It's not as if she wouldn't do it, more than once her ability to read a room, or reach out to see what people were feeling had saved their backsides. But having Tyran actively suggest that she both practice and use her connection was weird.

"How about we worry about finding a place to get inside first, then I'll see if I can get a feel of the place and find out where the Ugnaughts are..If they're even in there." Seems she had at least caught onto the possibility that this could be a massive waste of their time. But they were already here and committed to finding out, no changing that now.

Tyran Numeck

tyranskull2.png

"Was just making a suggestion, I'll shut up now." He sighed as the carefully made their way up to the building. So far it was going smoothly and that kind of concerned Tyran. Things never went this smoothly for them. Ever. Yet here they were right up against the wall and no one had so much as peaked over the edge of it. There was even a nice big crater in the side of the wall for them climb in through. Tyran was cautious as he lifted himself up over the edge and dropped down onto the floor as quietly as a man as big as him and covered in beskar armor could be.

He waited for a few seconds but there were no sounds of hurried footsteps and no alarms blaring signaling that they had been found out. He nodded to Anora to follow him over the lip and pulled one of his blasters from the holster. He wasn't going to say anything to Anora now, not unless he absolutely had to. If she wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine well he could give her the silent treatment too. He motioned for her take the lead.

Why did she have to be so stubborn all the time? He knew that answer though, she was stubborn because he was stubborn and now she had lost all her patience for that and it created tension at the most inopportune times for them. Like right now, in the middle of a hostage rescue. At least they were friends....maybe. They hadn't tried to kill each other yet anyways.

======

-----------

"Fine." never a word anyone wanted to hear from a woman, but at this point that fact didn't really matter. If Tyran wanted to totally switch roles and dole out silent treatment? Fine with her; in fact she could play that game too. No one was better at silent treatment than Anora was, and she had no issues with a little bit of quiet between the pair of them now. Especially considering the fact that when they found themselves a hole in the wall? Nothing happened.

The brunette had hoist herself over the lip of the wall and had very much so stood still for a short time just as Tyran had done before her. Nothing. No alarms, no noisy footfalls, no curious questions about the noise. It made Anora's brow crease and she frowned as she looked to either side of herself. Were they all dead somewhere? Or had she and Tyran managed to catch them while they were all busy? All dead was a darker, but more appealing thought. Busy could mean trouble.

Whatever the case may have been, Nora steadied herself with a heavy breath and closed her eyes. It wasn't easy to block out all of the insufferable things about her partner that set her on edge and irritate the hell out of her, but for at least a moment she managed. It wasn't like looking at a map, she couldn't find bends and corners, or doors in the walls, but it didn't take long to find the aliens they were here to rescue. She didn't say anything however, and instead headed off to the left and turned down a hall without so much as a backwards glance.

Tyran wanted her to use her abilities and lead the way? Well, she was going to do exactly that - and win the silent treatment game too.

Tyran Numeck

tyranskull2.png

Tyran followed his partner into the dark confines of the bombed out base. She wasn't saying anything either, well that was fine by him. If the Force led them into a trap that was just how it was going to have to be. Why'd he always have to like the stubborn ones? They made his life very difficult, but then he wasn't exactly easy to live with either. Damn it he hated thinking about his feelings. Life was just so much easier when you were able to just beat people up and intimidate them.

They walked for a while and Tyran was growing even more certain that the Trandoshans were a small outfit. Even in a small CIS base like this they should have run into somebody by now, but no it was all quiet and that also was starting to worry him even more. This was way too uneventful for his tastes and soon his need for information overran his need to be petty.

"You're not sensing anything around these corners are you? I don't like how this is going so far." He said as he turned on all his helmet sensors to their highest settings just to be safe.

"Can you sense who we're looking for?" It wasn't often that he got unnerved but whenever he did it was usually for good reason and everything in his finely honed sense of warfighting and self-preservation told him something here was wrong.

======

-----------

Strange how it became easier to tune Tyran out when he was being quiet - and the longer Anora went about it to boot. Everything seemed to hone in, the position of her targets were easier to see, and she was able to tell if anyone was coming their way or not. And there wasn't...which for Anora meant that there was something going on. Did they already know she and Tyran were here? Were they just biding their time until the pair of them were in the perfect position for some trap?

The brunette exhaled roughly when the silence between herself and her partner was broken. She had paused at a corner then reached a hand up to place it over where Tyran's mouth would be under his helmet. "Hush..." she whispered, though hadn't turned to look at him. However even from where they were positioned, the sound of heavy footfalls could be heard. A Trandoshan, skulking his way away from them, completely oblivious and unaware of their presence.

"What is going on...?" she muttered, more to herself than to her partner. Nothing ever went this smoothly for them. Ever. Something just had to go awry here within moments. The fact that the pair of them had gotten this far, still undetected was unnerving for Nora in a way she couldn't quite describe. But she didn't say anything else, and once the hall was clear she was moving again. Yes, she could sense who they were looking for, no she didn't tell Tyran that. She just led the way to where the Ugnaughts were being held, without incident, and only pausing maybe once more to let another oblivious lizard skulk by.

"This isn't okay." she stated only loudly enough for Tyran to hear as they reached the room. Not even a cell, hell not even a locked door! Just an unguarded room! "They're inside." Hopefully on their own, with no hidden surprises laying in wait.

Tyran Numeck

tyranskull2.png

Tyran didn't appreciate her literally putting her hand over his helmet to shut him up, just telling him to do so would have been enough. It spoke volumes about their relationship right there. No one put their hand in his face without it suffering some form of permanent injury, but Anora got away with.

He followed her through the dark hallways only pausing when she paused to let some unaware Trandoshan continue on its path before she pointed out where their objective was. He didn't like how they had found the two Ugnaughts, just tied up in a room with an unlocked door.
"Well you go get them out of there, something tells me I probably will be less than comforting to them. Lets get out of here while our luck, or whatever this is, holds up."

He stood by the doorway and watched the corners for any more movement. "Just keep them quiet, if they're as chatty as their friend in the village then they'll ruin whatever we got going here and I don't fancy a firefight with two civilians to look after."

======

-----------

"Me?" the response came almost before he could finish suggesting that she be the one to go in and free the hostages. But all Anora could do was huff out a sigh and roll her eyes, because in reality? Tyran was right. Between the two of them, her going in to free the aliens was going to be a lot less intimidating than if he went in to do it. So the brunette waved a hand and leaned her frame against the door; the knob turned and it came open without a hitch - not locked, just as she had said.

Nora glanced briefly at Tyran, shaking her head to reiterate that she really wasn't happy that this was going so smoothly - which spoke volumes about the situations they usually found themselves in - but then she disappeared into the room. Again, just as she has said the Ugnaughts were within. Just two, clearly terrified, but Anora made quick work of assuring them that she - and her friend outside the door - were there to help. It was a brief rundown of what was going on and what needed to happen, but then she was guiding the pair out.

"Alright, let's get the hell out of here." she was on board with the whole 'before our luck runs out' bit. Honestly Nora didn't know if it was luck or something more sinister, but right now she wasn't about to bite the hand that was feeding them, so to speak.

Tyran Numeck

numeck_skullprime.png

Tyran stood off to the side as the two tiny aliens came out of their cell and hurried past him. He had to run after them and stop them from getting too far ahead that way they didn't alert some guards. It didn't seem like it was going to be a problem now anymore than it had a few minutes ago though, as the group made its way through the hallways there were no Trandoshans to be seen. Tyran couldn't believe it when they got back to the hole in the wall they had entered the structure through. It wasn't until they got outside that a problem revealed itself to him.

He switched over to a private com channel so the Ugnaughts wouldn't hear the conversation.
"I may have made a slight miscalculation in something..." He said to her. "Remember when we sent the speeder to the front gate as a distraction? Well, there's no way to retrieve it and its a very long walk back to the spaceport."

This wasn't something Tyran usually did. He didn't make mistakes like this. Ever. When things went wrong on a mission it was always due to there being some variable that couldn't be planned for, never because he had made a poor decision, but now this was on him without any question. It wasn't going to be possible to sneak around to try and get the speeder back from the front of the base. "If we can make it to a clearing large enough I can call in the Tal'galaar and then get us back to the spaceport that way...if we can't find one large enough to fit the ship, well I hope you got comfortable shoes."

======

-----------

It was strange to be able to slip through the halls and back out the way they had come without being detected. The fact that they had not only gotten inside, found their charges, and got them out without incident was unheard of. It didn't make any sense...what had these giant lizards wanted the tiny aliens for in the first place if they weren't even going to guard them? Why take a hostage if you had no plans to do anything but shove them into a cell and let them sit, unmanned?

"So strange..." she murmured to herself, though it was of course across the comm link to Tyran. When the hell was something going to go down that made her want to stab her partner for not listening - though never actually do as such? Where was the gun fight, the melee, any of it?

There was at least a bump in the road when Tyran spoke up again. The fact that they had no ride back made Nora pause and half turn to look at her partner, and she was quite sure he could see the look on her face through her helmet. "Perfect." she groused with a single shake of the head. She then made a single gesture towards the two small Ugnaughts to stay put and then she made her way towards the front edge of the base. Nora remained against the wall, and when she reached the cornered edge she carefully leaned around so that she could see the area.

The speeder had stalled out, it hadn't even crashed into the building to cause chaos as earlier intended. "What..." she whispered, though knew Tyran would hear it yet again. "The speeder is still intact...and I don't think it's been investigated either - if it's even been seen." she sighed and pulled herself back away from the view. "Its right in the open though." which meant getting to it could be tricky, especially if they were seen while doing so. "Make the call, I'll go with it either way."

Though she really didn't wanna walk that far...

Tyran Numeck

numeck_skullprime.png

Tyran looked up at the roof of the building and thought about their options. There wasn't exactly a whole lot of options for them to choose from and none of the ones they did have were what he would call desirable.

"Okay well I think the best option we have is this," he said as he looked back to Anora and put his hands on his hips. "You're going to have to get up on the roof, I don't have any jetpack or anything so you're Force abilities are going to be what we rely on here." He knew she wasn't as in tune with Force as some others might be but it was their only real choice at the moment.

"Before you jump up there see if you can sense how many Trandoshans might be patrolling the roof. It shouldn't be a lot given the little resistance we ran into on the inside. Try to mind trick them, we don't want to engage them and have them raise the alarm, the only one of these space slugs that wouldn't fall for that is the big one that called me tiny. He won't be up there though. I know you don't do that kind of thing often but you did it with Triss so you can do it with these scaly shabuire. I got faith in you, just keep them distracted long enough for me to get to the speeder and get it running again."

That was a big ask. There was no knowing what had happened to the speeder since they had left it on its own. The Trandoshans could have hit it with an EMP or disabled it in someway before it could hit their camp, or the engines could have just gave up and died before it could get there. He'd only have a minute or two to get it going again. "Don't get smart on me though and take the chance to get me shot." He teased her as he walked over to the two Ugnaughts they had come to save. He lead them to a small ditch away from the base and told them to stay there before he returned to Anora. "Alright, lets get this over with."

======

-----------

"Wait, you want me to do what?" the question fell from Anora's lips well before Tyran could finish explaining himself. She didn't wait for him to reiterate however, and instead backed up with her head tipped back so that she could at least look at the roof. She had been standing right against the wall before after all, and couldn't get a good look from that position. But stepping away enough to see, she groaned softly as she observed.

The immediate obstacle wasn't too high. A single story, flat surface at the top from what she could gather - but that wasn't necessarily true, it was just a guess. Still, the first part of this whole ordeal was easy. In fact, more than once Anora had helped her first Master teach a class on physicality to the other padawans, and jumping was always one of the first things they learned. Those were the things that came oh so very easily to Nora, that and sword play. No, it was the reaching out to see what kind of trouble waited for her on the roof that had her hesitating.

"Oh zip it," she let out once she had tuned back into Tyran's attempt at a pep talk. "You only believe in me because its what you need me to do right now." Was she teasing him? It was possible, but she didn't say anything else one way or the other and instead focused on the rooftop once more. She exhaled slowly and reached out, and at first it did her no good. For a moment her fingers curled into fists, a clear sign of frustration, but they didn't remain that way and instead relaxed once again. Once more Nora steadied herself and reached, putting everything else out of her mind for the moment.

"There you are..." she whispered out, and then her feet were moving again. This time they carried her back towards the side of the building at a run, and when she reached a close distance she leapt upward. She didn't clear the entire distance and land on the roof, but her feet connected with the side and her hands grasped the top edge. For only a brief moment she was still, and then she hoist herself up onto the roof and out of sight.

The brunette was quick to make herself scarce even though there was only a single lizard to worry about for the moment. She crept closer, quiet as she could possibly be, and once she had a good view of the beastly foe a much more shaky breath rattled across the comm. She did not speak however, and instead focused on the Trandoshan, and slowly, steadily her breathing began to pace with it's. Nora's focus pinpointed, reaching into that subconscious place most people had, and she pushed lulling, sleepy thoughts onto the lizard until eventually it slumped over with little more than some strange, tired sound.

Only then did Anora exhale harshly. "Why do I keep following you on these ridiculous escapades?" she both questioned and complained as she moved towards the front edge of the roof. "It's clear up here, and I'll keep watch just in case any other poke their heads up here."

Tyran Numeck

numeck_skullprime.png

Tyran just let his head drop, apparently he couldn't even be encouraging now. He'd meant it when he said it and not just because its what he needed her to do. He truly believed she'd be able to do it and that's why he had asked her to do it. He wouldn't have done it if he had any doubts about her being able to trick a Trandoshan with the Force, he'd be the one on the roof right now if that was the case. Either way though she'd still be argumentative about it somehow, it was the only way they seemed to communicate these days.

He leaned up against the wall once she had vaulted up to the roof. It wasn't the most graceful landing he'd ever seen a Force user make but it was better than anything he could have done without a jetpack. He waited for her to give him the all clear signal but still rolled his eyes when she hit him with some more sass.
"I think you like coming along on these 'escapades' because what I get you into is way more interesting than anything you ever did with the Jedi." He replied back as he ducked out from behind the wall and made a sprint for the speeder.

Tyran dove over the driver's side door and into the seat and made a quick check of the controls. The jenky speeder was clearly offline and after a few presses of the starter it didn't show any signs of coming back to life. "Fierfek. It's dead, give me a moment I can hotwire it." He said as he leaned under the control console and yanked free a wiring harness and began to inspect the different colored connections. "Red, red, green or red, green, red?" He asked himself.

======

-----------

If there was ever a moment where someone rolling their eyes would make a sound, it would have been that moment. "That sounds like wishful thinking to me," she let out with a shake of the head. "I think I still come along on these little trips to make sure you don't die, for whatever lingering reason." Despite all of the things that had gone down between Anora and Tyran, as well as the things that hadn't, she did still at least care for his wellbeing. They had been partners for a long time now after all, and she didn't want him to do something stupid and get himself killed. Which was likely to happen if she left him alone.

Nora watched from the roof as Tyran made his way to the speeder, and she almost, almost laughed. "You're getting slow in your old age." she teased. "Do I need to hop down and help you cross the way?" she was grinning now, far too amused with herself for her own good. "Take your time, I mean its not like we're in a hurry..."

Which of course then led to the speeder not responding. The brunette sighed; there was there normal bought of mishaps. "Need me to hold the wires up for your brittle old wrists?" she quipped. "I know it's gotta be straining..." Oh yeah, she was getting her shots in now.

Tyran Numeck

numeck_skullprime.png

"Remind me to make some remark about those crows feet you got coming in around your eyes later lady." He grumbled at her over the comms as he tried to ignore her jabs. Well at least he could make her laugh in some ways...even if it was at his own expense. It was a rough day for him being called Tiny by a admittedly giant Trandoshan and then Anora deciding to call him old all of the sudden. People just never did that kind of stuff to him and he did not like it.

There was a spark as two of the wires he had stripped and tied together made a circuit and then the screen on the speeder began to hum into life.
"Get down here and grab the Ugnaughts before someone notices." He said as he fired up the engines of the speeder. They didn't catch at first but after some cursing and hard slam of the fist down on to the console they sputtered into life.

Blaster fire started to bounce around the area near the speeder. Tyran looked up and saw the one Trandoshan on the roof Anora had put to sleep was aiming a blaster pistol in a very unsteady fashion. "That's just great." He grumbled as he pulled on of his blaster and let loose one single round that hit the Trandoshan square in the face and sent him flying backwards and out of site. He could hear the yelling of Trandoshans now in response to the gunfire. "We should get going while we have the ability to get going!!" He said with some urgency as he looked to where he had left the Ugnaughts.

======

-----------

"What was that? You're mumbling, I think your dentures have come loose again." Anora couldn't help but to laugh this time, clearly tickled with herself over her new favorite subject matter. No, it wasn't nice to get under Tyran's skin, but considering how not nice he had been to her? Well, she was still being rather pleasant all things considered.

But when the speeder came to life, Nora leaned away from the edge of the building and slipped right back into professional mode. "I'm on it," she assured him, then made her way to the side where she had climbed up onto the roof so that she could get down again. And just as her feet touched, she heard blaster fire from around the front. "Oh great." seems whatever strange bought of luck they had earlier had run it's course and it was back to hitches and bumps in the road. Still, that didn't keep Nora from closing the distance between the building and the Ugnaughts so that she could usher them away from their hiding space.

"I've got them, get over here so we can get out of here!" No more time for games right now, they needed to get these aliens home, and then get themselves headed home as well.

Tyran Numeck

numeck_skullprime.png

The Trandoshans emerged from inside the bunker finally and it took them a few moments to figure out what had happened until they finally looked at Tyran in the speeder and opened fire. Tyran kicked it into gear and pushed the speeder as hard as he could towards where Anora and the aliens where. "Get in before the bring out something big enough to blow this bucked of bolts to bits!" He yelled at the threesome. "Believe me it won't take much at all!"

When they had all piled inside the speeder Tyran hit the accelerator and sped the craft away from the broken down base and back towards the village. This wasn't going to be over that easily though. The Trandoshans would come looking for their stolen hostages and they'd come back and be a little more aggressive in the town.
"Should have just well enough alone." He said to himself.

Tyran parked the speeder outside of the junkyard and hopped out of it as the feisty Ugnaught who had almost blown him to bits came rushing out of the front office. "You saved them!!"

"For the moment. You all need to leave this place now, the Trandoshans won't be far behind." He said to the creature and then nodded to Anora. "We need to get back to the ship, we've been here too long as it is." Then he turned and started walking back towards the spaceport.

"We're coming with you!" The Ugnaught yelled at Tyran. "You put us in this position!"

That stopped Tyran in his tracks and he turned around to look at the tiny alien and pointed an armored finger at him. "I'm not the one who got involved with something that got my wife and kid kidnapped. I rescued them from the Trandoshans. My part of the deal is done, I don't owe you anything else." He was about to turn around and continue walking when the Ugnaught child grabbed hold of his leg and wouldn't let go. He looked down at the kid and sighed. "Damn it. You got five minutes to pack the things you need and then we're out of here." As the Ugnaughts rushed into the junkyard to pack Tyran crossed his arms and stared at Anora. "You say one word about me getting sentimental in my old age and I swear to it, and I mean swear to it, I'll toss you into the Tal'galaar's afterburners."

======

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom