Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
He sat with his head pressed to her chest, something he rather enjoyed since she had a rather ample chest, and held onto her as she spoke. What wasn't to love about training your own fiance? They could work at any pace they wanted and whenever they wanted. Also they could work on whatever they wanted. Benefits of not being tied to a "side" so to speak. "You can practice it on a regular basis. Go to a world full of criminals, Tholatin for instance since I have a base there, and sit amongst them in one of their Cantina's. Then just sit around and be inconspicuous and try to force random ones to live their fears out. Of course I suggest you wait until after our little one is born, for safeties sake."

"Yeah, after the baby," she agreed, placing another kiss of his forehead, "Oh! That reminds me! have you thought of any names you want to give our first born?"

Radon Mont

R
Names. Names? He hadn't thought about names. They didn't even know what they were having yet. That meant he had to think of boy names and girl names. Oh this was terrible. How was he going to do that? "No... To be honest I don't know where to start." That was the truth, too. Where would he start? The boys names or the girls names? What kind of name would Lenne like for their child to have? What kind of name was fitting of a future Prince or Princess? His parents really hadn't prepared him for this sort of thing. "Do you have any ideas?"

Lenne thought about it for a moment.
"Well, for a girl I always liked my sisters name; Kadrian. It's a nice traditional Zabrak name. Oh, but... maybe your family wouldn't appreciate a Princess with a Zabrak name? Hmm...."
She bit her lip for a moment. What was a nice neutral name?
"Well, I also thought we could name a boy... after you?"

Radon Mont

R
"Kadrian is a good name for a little girl. Kadrian Mont. Has a nice ring to it. Or we could give her my sisters name, Miera." Honoring his now deceased older sister was an important notion to him. Of course, they didn't have to name their first daughter after her. Likely they would have many children. Not 10 or anything like that, but he came from a family of six kids himself. Having multiple children had always seemed to bring his parents joy, and guaranteed people to play with when you were a child. "Name a boy after me? Radon Jr.? That's an interesting thought." He hadn't considered that notion. There wasn't necessarily anything wrong with that plan, but he had a different idea. "Radon Thessius Mont II sounds better, I think. More Royal."

His sister. Lenne hugged him closer. Miera was a lovely name. She nodded her consent. The first daughter would be named after his sister. It was the least they could do.
"That is perfect!" she squealed, "Radon Thessius Mont II! I think we've just named our first child!"

Radon Mont

R
She squeezed him and squealed and he laughed. "Assuming it's a boy, dearest. We don't actually know what's growing in that tummy of yours yet." He reached his hand down to pay her slightly bulging tummy, rubbing it gently. "It could be a girl, after all. If it is, we should use your sister's name first. We can have another little girl later to name after my sister." He leaned in and kissed her lightly. She was probably the most thoughtful of people that he knew. Excitable and curious, too. Innocent, even. She was still very young compared to him. Though he'd stolen her physical innocense from her, as a person she still had that air about her and he hoped she would keep it for some time. It was endearing.

Radon Mont

R
He laughed when she said that. "Do you now? Our first child and you're already able to tell what it is. You're good." Slight teasing, but he also did rather believe that she had a feeling. After all, the child was growing inside of her body. It made sense that she would be able to figure things out sooner than anyone else. If she said it was going to be a boy then he believed her. A little boy for them to raise. Future King himself. Indeed, they were going to have to ensure little Radon 2.0 didn't get all crazy and run off down the wrong path. Good grooming was going to be in order. He continued to rub her tummy as she nuzzled his shoulder. "Are you as excited as I am to be married and to become a parent?"

She wasn't serious. Not really. She couldn't know, even with her skills with the Force. But there was a feeling. A good feeling.
"Excited? Sure! Nervous? Oh absolutely," she responded, "but I think we'll be alright."

Radon Mont

R
"I know we'll be alright. We're both ready for this," he said, hoping that he was telling the truth. He knew that he was ready. Being a father? Yeah, he couldn't wait for that. More than anything in the galaxy he couldn't wait for that. Conquering the galaxy could take a temporary backseat to being a father. What he wanted to do was hold his little one in his arms and have her there with him. He couldn't wait to see the glow of motherhood on her face. It was going to be an exciting time for all of them. "I can't wait. Just like I can't wait for us to be married. Our wedding night is going to be rather fun, I assure you."

Her lips pressed into his neck at the mention of wedding night. He was very good at distracting her when she was feeling nervous.
"I should hope so," she replied, "fun for both of us."

Radon Mont

R
He smiled and tilted his head to the side. "Extremely pleasing for you. Fun for me too, though it's what you'll be doing that I'm most interested in." Oh yes, he was going to tease her like crazy. Why shouldn't he? She was going to enjoy what he had in store for her anyway. Let her try and think of what it was going to be. Maybe she would even figure it out. Either way, he moved to pick her up and carry her to one of the cots. There he lay down and settled her on top of him, resting on her side. His hand rubbed her back as they settled there. A little rest would do them well before they got where they were going.

"Don't tease me," she mumbled settling in on the cot with him, "It is sooo mean."
Her lips pushed together in a playful little pout but she quickly realized that she simply could not keep up with the act of looking annoyed with him. Her face relaxed and she smiled again.

Radon Mont

R
"You like being teased and you know it." He nipped lightly at her nose as she smiled at him. "Besides, I like to surprise you with things. Trust me, you will be surprised, and feeling a tone of ecstacy while having to do nothing yourself." Little hints and clues he could give, but telling her his secret just wasn't going to happen. He'd been planning their wedding night for a while now, and he was certain that she was going to enjoy herself as much as he enjoyed himself. That being the case, they first had to have her meet his parents and then get the wedding ready. His siblings weren't there at the moment, he knew that much. They were all off on their own adventures. It was slightly unfortunate, but that was life. They could meet Lenne later.

"Such a tease," she sighed, but she had a smile on her face, "You're going to drive me absolutely crazy, ya know."
She yawned, curling up against him like a sleepy pet.
"How long do we have til we get there?"

Radon Mont

R
He smiled and rubbed her back as she rested all nice and curled up. "About half a day. Plenty of time for us to rest a bit before we get there, if that's what you had in mind." She did seem kind of tired. One thing he noted from her pregnancy was that she was tired a lot more often than she used to be. Often he found her taking a nap when he came back to their quarters on Nubia. It didn't bother him because he understood that carrying a child had to be a very tiring experience. At least he knew she was capable of handling it. So young, so small, and yet the perfect mother to his child. He counted himself in the category of people that were very lucky.

She was a small girl. Small and perhaps a little fragile. This entire experience was all so new. Love was something she had been told she could not have. Marriage had been out of the question. She had never even entertained the thought of motherhood. She was still so young after all. For anybody else, this would be cause for panic. But Lennes husband-to-be was a Prince. Rich, influential. And she would become a Princess. She would be taken care of, as would her child.
"Yes, I need sleep," she yawned, "You'll still be here when i wake up?"
Sometimes, she honestly needed to ask that, just to ensure herself it was not some beautiful dream that would vanish with the morning.

Radon Mont

R
"I'm not going anywhere," he assured her. The only way he would leave her was if something happened and he had to run to the cabin to take care of whatever was going on. Per chance they would run into an interdiction field or something. He hoped not because he didn't particularly want to move. Little Lenne was tired and he wanted her to sleep atop him, his hand rubbing her back in an effort to keep her as calm as he possible could. "Just sleep, dear one. I'll keep you warm, safe, and comfortable." She was adorable, sometimes, when she curled up like this. It made him happy to keep her close. He hoped that they would always be like this.

Sleep. It was an easy command to obey. She gave her fiance one last smile, closed her eyes and nuzzled into his chest. After only minutes, the breathing grew steady as she drifted off to sleep, head full of beautiful dreams of the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom