Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"TKO" back to "The Underground" - Last Call

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax stared silently as a nearly naked man ran through the bar, being chased by two nearly naked women...he turned to look at [member="Leo Vandermolen"] before bursting out laughing and raising his glass, "Oh man, I'll toast to good times and good fights." he said, a smile on his face.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] // [member="Jorus Merrill"]​
Well to say Kaili was surprised at first would be an understatement. The kid knew her age and as soon as he mentioned her mother she couldn’t help forming a small ‘o’ and roll her head. So this was him then. The kid stared her best friend’s father up and down. To say that her friend had been rather vocal about this change was almost an understatement, and now that Kaili saw it for herself she could at the very least understand the sentiment. He was almost her age now. At least if you were talking physically.

“She’s okay.” Kaili blinked at Jorus. “Last I saw her she was in another galaxy with my father. As in, you know, literally.”

Nodding at Julius she took a seat and perked her brow at his ‘advice.’ Eye shot out at Jorus and then back at Julius. If there was one thing Kaili would not do it was get herself wasted in front of her best friend’s father. It would make for either an awkward story, or an awkward story she would never hear the end of and Kaili was not quite sure which of them sounded worse.

“I am Kaili. Kaili Talith.” The girl smiled at the man, at Julius. “Droid Designer Extraordinaire from what I hear.”

“I’m best friends with that old man’s daughter.” Kaili gave Jorus yet another incredulous look. “I saw your bloodstripes and figured I should go over and have a chat.”

“Figured I’d meet with more Corellians. My girlfriend is from there and I never really got the chance to see it.” Small frown spread on her lips. It was the alcohol talking. She missed her. “And now she’s off with the Alliance doing… Alliancey things.”

She really missed her. “I hate it.”

No, not the time to spill guts. Kaili looked up again with a smile. “Well, regardless,” She grabbed her drink. “To the Underground and whatever comes next.” She toasted and took a sip. “May the force be with us.”

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Velus had done it multiple times: he had always remembered the defining moments of his life to make him remember who he was, and what his goals were. That was why he decided to push it later, as he decided, for once, to be the one to initiate the conversations in this type of events. Although he had taken some alcholol to loosen himself up, Velus was still the man he had been when he arrived at the party.

He silently walked through the large crowd, before he saw his colleague. "Yo Dax." he said, reaching out his hand in the process for a greeting.

"How have you been?" he curiously asked, as he was not aware his friend had been talking to someone, distracted by moving through the large crowd.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax rose and too [member="Velus"]'s hand and shook it, greeting him with a smile on his face, "Hey how's it goin' man?" The last time that Dax had seen Velus, they'd been assisting in the searches for the old Jedi Shadows. The planet they'd been on had been a mess...here, the atmosphere was much more enjoyable, if only a little somber.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom