Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Tips hat to all* Hey everyone!

VlPER

Victory is mine!
*taps chin trying to remember* odd, i don't remember that. I thought the story ended shortly after they.....ahem. man i wish stinkin' swtor didn't erase all those stories. soooo much good writing just, gone. :(

VlPER

Victory is mine!
yup! once the mmo officially released, they took everything in the forums and erased it all. i think it was stored in some archive. but nothing we could really access. and all the formatting to any posts was lost as well. we were so pissed. we all left those forums and went elsewhere because of it.

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="sabrina"]

I do indeed. I remember them both working on each other to get each other to leave their current vocations. Lol Ice had no qualms whatsoever that you believed in the Sith code, and couldn't have cared less if you fought with the Sith or used dark side powers. He simply wanted sabrina by his side but not lose his freedom. Something he would have lost had he joined her fully into the Sith.

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Count Morcus"]

LOL! Thanks for the welcome. And while Viper is a Jedi for the Republic right now. I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure at some point in Viper's life, something will creep up that will tempt him away, even if only for a while. :)

sabrina

[member="Count Morcus"], you could not beat my interpretation of sith code. I am sure [member="viper"] would agree, and if does not their shall be words.

I think that some people have some dark-side envy going on, wishing they had a monopoly on it.

And don't worry about being in the republic, they've had numerous Jedi become Sith in the past. I'm sure I can break you. ;)

[member="VlPER"]

VlPER

Victory is mine!
I'm very tempted to do a thread with you and see how Viper would fair. Though I should probably wait. With only a short time in the Order, his resolve would probably not be too strong. :p

[member="Silara Vantai"]

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Yup definitely need to hold viper back. Lol since your Sith, he still might hold. If you were gray sided, it would be over for him. Till ya dumped him after his use was over. Then he'd see the error of his way and return. Haha

[member="Silara Vantai"]

I believe in there being a wide range of shades of white and gray, from black to white, with a very large spectrum in-between. I happen to be much darker than most, but I assure you that some alone time with Silara is more than enough to bring you closer to the edge.
[member="VlPER"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom