Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Tips hat to all* Hey everyone!

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Hey guys!

I'm new to the site, so I figured I'd introduce myself. The name's Viper...well it's not. It's my characters name, but you get the idea. Anywho! For a little bit about me....let's see. In regards to RP'ing. I have done Star Wars table top RP's as the GM for a good 7 years or so. Also been doing writing RP's like this for about 3 years in universes ranging from Star Wars (mostly), to Mass Effect (close second), to Star Trek (I know, I know, no need to hassle me ;) ), to a fan created zombie apocalypse world. So a fair amount of experience I guess.

But yeah. I'm looking forward to meeting and writing with y'all at one point or another. Not to mention, creating new characters and developing new stories. See ya soon!

Best Regards,
Viper

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="VlPER"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Sounds like you're going to fit in here just fine!

I hope you enjoy your time here and find your way around easily enough. If you have any questions at all we can help with to make it easier, just shout and we will be happy to help!

Have fun out there.

:)

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Viper gives a small bow and a slight smile to the first three before turning his attention to the fourth. Upon seeing the expression presented, he more than easily mirrors the look. "Thanks for the warm reception." Holding the the stare for a few moments, he finally gives a quick wink and turns away with a smirk.

Ya know....its kind of eerie when the most welcoming people are all Sith. The back of my mind is screaming, "It's a trap!!!" Lol. All kidding aside, thanks guys for the welcome. I think its gunna be fun to post here. :)

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Silara Vantai"] Mhmm. Especially when presented by a beautiful agent. *winks* you might have to try again on my character when he is away from his new Jedi Masters. Could make for a fun story. :)

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Thanks. Maybe Viper will bump into some time on a joint missing between our two groups. At any rate, looking forward to the future stories.

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] And thank you as well. I must say, I'm impressed. I've never seen a forum based site so inviting. lol Kudos to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom