Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Tips hat to all* Hey everyone!

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
You gong to make me cry

:)

You wouldn't want someone as pretty as me to would you :)

Welcome [member="viper"]

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] lol Thanks buddy. And the republic could always use another. Come! Join me brother as I start out there as well! :D

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Una Gal"] lol its funny, I actually was checking your faction out first. But I didn't have access to almost any of your forums so I couldn't see the activity. The republics numbers and thus assumed higher activity is what took me away. Sorry about that. Still, at least we're allies! I look forward to possible joint missions together in the future. :)

VlPER

Victory is mine!
SABRINA!!! *hugs* its been a long time. Geez, what a good 3 or 4 years since I saw you before here. Good to be able to RP with you again. Still tempted to make a new version of 'Ice'. ;)

That last RP was prolly the only time I gave real thought to joining the Sith. Haha

VlPER

Victory is mine!
DUN DUN DUN!!! Perhaps you should have continued the story. I guess now we'll never know for sure. :D Last I recall, he was still a mercenary.

[member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom