Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Tight-knit Jedi Knights launch

For those that have written with me you probs know I engineered a tight-knit paddie pack that a whole group of us have been writing. It's been a lot of fun, the dynamic is lively and full of potential for every thread we've done. It's been a pretty self-sustaining ecosystem of stories.

I'm looking to recreate this again, however this time at a knight level. To jump-start the process I'm looking for people that are interested in working together to create a group of characters with a pre-established dynamic and back story. I don't care where it goes from here, I just find this kind of set up generates a lot of potential.

The group would be
  • Largely mission based, aiming for a good amount of pvp, and faced with many challenges befitting their station (JEDI)
  • In any varying state of Knight level
  • Have some sort of past connection to each other-- good or bad-- that can be woven into threads (Not required, but ideal for the first few threads. Poke to talk out alternative plans!)
  • Largely based at the Commenor Temple (for story coherency, not a hard need)

Of course anyone can join up with a different back story at any point in time, I'm just looking for a base to launch from.

I'm very serious about following through on this and will be pushing to see each thread have a completed story. Please only inquire if you can post at a min of 1 times a week. Ilu but nothing kills momentum like stagnancy.

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

This gives me another chance to create a new character! I would sacrifice Red, but he's still a Padawan (I've really more developed him in the commando area than the Jedi area. Though if you want Red, I can definitely get him to be a Knight, he's already kind of close to it.)

If you want a completely new character, though, I'm fine with making one. I've been thinking about adding another intense yet lovable experiment with crazy colored hair (I'm looking at you, Kakashi Hatake).

Subject 73 Red

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Well then, I guess Red is a Knight now. :p I just made a character and since that always takes a good chunk out of my mental abilities(Which is about as good as a potato's), I guess I'm making Red into a Knight now.

Can I pretend to be a Knight ? Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

gqzrnv5voq931.jpg

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke I dunno, can you ;) We do have a almost knight/ current paddie coming to play the tag along role, feel free to join up with a more experienced Master once you're back to THE PROPER side. The level isn't a hard need, just a guideline for the kinda stories we wanna tell (room for growth etc). Foils to that are great too.

Fisk Kamer lol, love it!

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red woot!

Alright guys this looks like MORE than enough to get things off the ground. We're gonna do a small test run in an action objective in the next sjc dom soooometime this long weekend for those who are ready, and in the meantime we've been planning out our characters in #knitted knights room here .

Once everyone has their stuff made and feels ready I'll launch us our first thread and we can jump right into the juicy action. I'm thinking 7-10 days, no rush-- character creation is an art.

Looking forward to this.

Group tag list so faaaar:
Caedyn Arenais Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Fisk Kamer Tarish Galland Senari Gravis Senari Gravis Jaron Jaron Amani Serys Amani Serys Alana Sunrider Raziel Raziel Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte Risen Risen Jairdain Jairdain

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Looking forward to writing with many of you who are outside of my typical writing party. I think that's what's most appealing about this, collaboration with writers I'm less familiar with and Caedyn certainly needs some friends in his life :p He's all been about his duty lately.

Subject 73 Red

Looking forward to writing with many of you who are outside of my typical writing party. I think that's what's most appealing about this, collaboration with writers I'm less familiar with and Caedyn certainly needs some friends in his life :p He's all been about his duty lately.

I guess Red's going to be meeting the only Arenais he hasn't met yet. I swear, nowhere is safe from you guys. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom