Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Achilles

I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man
reach_living06_.jpg
OOC:((This is all OOC and Judge Information, all PC Information will be discovered later in my character's story line, this doesn't limit people from coming to this planet but it does limit their knowledge of what is on the planet and where the planet is))
Green - New Species
Link: Here
....::Tiberius::....

Region: Unknown Space
System: Parenu System
Suns: Kapin - B Class Star
Orbital Position: Third Orbit, Habital Zone
Moons(s):
. Kronos T-I​
. Kronos T-II​
. Kronos T-III​
. Ajepticus​
. Ranfar​
. Niculus Station​
. Military Satellite T-I​
. Military Satellite T-II​
. Necorn Ship-Yards​

System Features:
. Spaceship Debris Field​
. Asteroid Field, Archiles​
. Dren Prime, Fourth Orbit, Habitable Zone​
. MH-27, Second Orbit, Un-Habitable Zone​
. Jindago, First Orbit, Un-Habitable Zone​
Coordinates:
New%20Bitmap%20Image_zpsggmcuidk.png

Rotational Period: 35 Standard Hours
Orbital Period: 166 Standard Days

Class: Terrestrial Giant
Diameter: 78,786 Km
Atmosphere:
. Type I​
. Occasional Electrical Storm's
. Heavy Rainfall
. Occasional Tornado's
Climate: Tropical
Gravity: Twice Standard​
Primary Terrain:
. Single connected Continent with multiple Inland Seas and Oceans​
. Glacial Ice-Caps​
. Glaciers​
. Inland Seas​
. Oceans​
. Monadnock​
. Archipelago​
. Savannah​
. Salt Marsh​
. Temperate Forest​
.Temperate Rainforst​
. Arid Deserts​
. Volcanic Islands​
________________________________________________________​
...::Natives::...
Native Sentient Species:
. Farnix
Fauna, Native, Avian:
N/A​
Fauna, Native, Aquatic:
. Great Munda'Arkun
Fauna, Native, Mammalian:
. Bear
. Aplex
Fauna, Native, Reptilia:
. Rancor Titanrius
. Tiberius Scourge
. Tryptsaur
. Igua'dil Wernac
...::Immigrants::...
Immigrated Sentient Species:
. Humans​
Fauna, Immigrant, Avian:
N/A​

Fauna, Immigrant, Aquatic:
N/A​

Fauna, Immigrant, Mammalian:
N/A​

Fauna, Immigrant, Reptilia:
N/A​
. 2.5 Billion Civilized​
. Human - 70%​
. Other - 30%​
. Unknown Uncivilized​
. Farnix 100%​
Demonym: Tiberian
Major Imports:
. Labor​
. Weapons
Major Exports:
. Gold Ingots​
. Silver Ingots​
. Uranium​
. Exotic Wildlife
Affiliation: Neutral
Point(s) of Interest:
. Black-Tower - Military Citadel​
. Solitude - Military Citadel​
. Fort Arceus - Frontier Fortress​
. Governor's Palace​
. Glantios - Frontier Stronghold​
. Hall of Heroes​
. EvenWood - Frontier Fortress​
. Mass Graveyard (7.8M Graves)
Historical Landmark(s):
. Battle of Timberwood Memorial (Farnix Victory)
. Battle of the Salt Marshes Memorial (Farnix Victory)
. Battle of Darnk Valley Memorial (Imperial Victory)
. Battle of Tirictus'al Jepticus Memorial (Farnix Victory)
. Battle of the Scattered Isle's Memorial (Farnix Victory)
. Battle of Crystal Lake Memorial (Imperial Victory)
. Battle of the Timberwood Mountains Memorial (Imperial Victory)
. Battle of the Crossroads Memorial (No Victor)
. Battle of the Old Forest Memorial (Imperial Victory)
Geographical Landmark(s):
. Cave of the Crystal Sorrows​
. Glacial Seas​
. TimberWood Mountains​
. Isle of the Lost​
. Darnk Stone Valley​
. Valley of Sorrows​
. Forest of the Old​
Major Population Zone(s):
. Stavenguard - Capital​
. Timberwood- Capital​
. Salutengard - Metropolis​
. Everdream - City​
. Criax - City​
. Trexton - City​
. Silversium - City​
. Ajepticus - Village​
. Candork - Village​
Culture:
Architectural Design:
For those who live under imperial rule upon the planet, architectural design is the least of concerns for the citizens. The most notable feature of residential zoning and building is a standard rectangular or square concrete square, large enough for a family of six and then some. Rectangular concrete buildings will usually have multiple stories along the sides and reaching up as these will regularly be barracks which are separated from residential zoning. Though, standard barracks and houses will have a dark red plated and brick roof along with imperial tapestries upon the outside near the entry way to show the inhabitants will to the imperial cause.​
For those who live under imperial rule who hold a high position within the imperial cause upon the planet, they hold a building of higher regard and decoration along with defenses as they are needed more then the standard citizen. A high position house will commonly hold a abstract concrete design with a exterior of ivory wood farmed from the very planet, this wood hides the hideous concrete foundation while also adding a rustic feel to the building. These building are normally two story and contain more than two windows, at most a total of eight windows, along with a occasional stained-glass window. These buildings will hold at most a total of thirteen people with room to spare. Now as far decorations, these buildings will have neatly trimmed trees and bushes by them and a single large tapestry hanging from the largest point of the house over-hanging the front of the house will the primary entry-way is.​
Music/Art:
Despite a imperial feel to most thing's in this society, though this doesn't limit music and art. Art takes the form of what the painter see's, but the most common pieces of art here are of..the environment. Such a rich and vivid world, barley explored by men yet...holds a world of beauty, danger....and possibilities. While other Art mostly consists of swirls or the moons on solitude nights where their are little to no clouds in the night-time sky. Then comes the music. Music mostly consists through instruments made of ivory-wood and various forms of musical instruments including a few common to the natives of the planet. Music is mostly of a rustic, peaceful feel..along with the occasional demanding and dreadful tones of music used primarily for the arrival of a superior officer or a figure of high importance, same is said for their funerals if they die upon the frontier.​

Technology:
. Hyperspace Capable​
. Low Ship Count and Resource Production​

...::History::...
Pre-Gulag Plague:
The year was 18BBY. A single year after the great collapse of the Galactic Republic and the Great Jedi Purge was just beginning with Darth Vader following the results of Order 66. Emperor Palpatine sent a expeditionary force known as, Black-Tower Expedition, to the edges of the galaxy as to scope out new, hidden worlds, to be used as weapon facilities and super-weapon testing ranges. Later that year, the Super-Star Destroyer within the expeditionary force stumbled upon T-17/12-0, better known as, Tiberius. A few weeks later, that made planet-fall and also contacted Emperor Palpatine with the news about the planet. Save for one problem, they weren't the only sentient on the planet..for their was another.​
A citadel was beginning to be constructed known only as, Solitude, due to the quiet nature of the planet. Though, that thought was soon changed. After two weeks upon Tiberius, the first battle against the Farnix people was commenced. This battle was known solely as the, Battle of Timberwood, due to the heavily forested area with trees reaching up to a height of 116m, some reaching up even to a total of 156m. The attack name out of nowhere, in the early morning when almost nobody was prepared save for a few soldiers and officers. Oh, it was a massacre all right..a massacre for the imperials. Over 6K of the 12K imperials were killed off, cutting their power in half and then some. While the Farnix, they suffered a good 5HD deaths. After the initial massacre, the Farnix retreated into the woods..never to be seen again for a couple months.

Following the turn of events, reinforcements were sent two weeks after the battle due to the communications equipment being temporarily disabled due to a electrical storm which also halted construction and the burying of dead bodies. Once reinforcements did arrive, more construction began. Both for residential zoning, the Dark-Tower Citadel, along with a few frontier turbo-laser defense towers. After several months, the citadel was mostly completed, save for it's exterior defenses. Now, their was a thriving community upon Tiberius two years after it's discovery.​
Then, the revenge happened. The imperials organized a vast force of 25K Stormtroops including a brigade of
At-St's and two At-At's. Though, the Imperials overestimated their enemy. They attacked a well-respected Farnix tribe known as, Kal'Ol Minuk in their native tongue, in standard it was, the Throat-Slicers. The attack happened within the salt-marches, an area inhabited by the Throat-Slicers and greatly dangerous native creatures, one such being the Rancor Titanrius, a old cousin of the Rancor. One particular creature of this race, a rather old one as a matter of fact, attacked the army. It broke through one At-At and destroyed three of the eight At-St's being being killed off by intense laser-fire to it's skull and eye region.​
The Imperials took a good deal of losses from the beast, but not enough to fully shake their morale. The army continued on, this time using probe droids on the flanks as scouts for any enemies. The army then stumbled upon a 185m tree reaching up into the skies and it was hollowed out. Aha, the home. The imperials then began to burn and scorch the tree and any Farnix that got in their way, to be more precise...any that they saw. Though, this wasn't a imperial victory...despite what the imperials did. Then, out of nowhere..they attacked. Farnix Riders atop Bears broke the ranks of the imperials. The imperials fought back with flames and advanced weaponry, but to no avail. Sure, plenty of riders died..but that wasn't enough. The imperials went to such lengths as to bun the bodies as some would some how still survive after being shot down. The army then began to make it's way back out through the Salt Marshes...then everything went wrong. Farnix charged out upon the flanks of the imperials and killed almost all of them. Only 8K Stormtroopers, 1 At-At, and 2 At-St's made it out that day and returned to home base. Now it was clear. The imperials couldn't win this battle, unless they took extreme measures.​
Ever since then, their were multiple battles..in the Farnix Favor but at times, in the Imperial's Favor. Until that one fateful day​
Post Gulag-Plague:
The Empire had been destroyed long ago, same with any reinforcements that would come to aid the imperials but that was the least of problems. The gulag plague had come and gone. It killed over 2M Imperial citizens and possibly even more Farnix due to the decrease of Farnix Raids, they were less common. The Imperial Remnant or as they called themselves, The Imperial Solitude, had gone to great lengths to keep themselves alive and to kill off the Farnix during the empire's great absence and during the plague. Judging that they were still alive, whatever they did worked.​
Though, all of the dead would now mean something..a new victory, a red day. The Imperial Solitude encountered a large Farnix town where in fact, the Farnix royalty was visiting with the royal guard themselves. It was a frontier patrol that encountered the village so they radioed in air support and waited. A improved TIE bomber flew through the sky and dropped it's payload right upon the town. Their were no survivors, but that doesn't say their wasn't a fight. A brigade of Farnix soldiers were marching by when the attack happened and engaged the stormtroopers. The stormtroopers just mowed down the lightly armored soldiers like they were nothing. Upon that day, 50K Farnix were killed..all of them massacred and later the bodies burned. That single battle was known as, the Battle of Crystal Lake.​
Imperial victories kept on for a long, long, while. Then came the Venture of the Timberwood mountains, where a tree-city of the Farnix was settled, possibly containing 34M citizens and soldiers alike. It was a expedition force of 8M soldiers, quite a force of might..actually half of the fighting force of the Imperials. Let's just say, in the end, the imperials forced the Farnix retreat when they had 15M dead and the imperials had 7.5M dead, quite a near defeat for the imperials.​
Post Nether-World Event:
It was the final day, the final battle. Millions of both human and Farnix lay dead and scattered about upon the battlefield, millions more were fighting. Then the frightening event happened, millions of the soldiers disappeared from the battle. Everyone was in shock, right in the middle of battle..millions were gone. Though, after a few moments..the imperials became active and struck first. In the end, numbers mattered..and the disappearance was what made the Farnix lose. Sure, the Farnix had the ambush advantage..but in the end, numbers were the deciding factor, as the battle had lasted for 1 and a half days straight. The Farnix retreated back into their woods and left the imperials alone save for the occasional raid. Though, every time they did, the Imperials retaliated with a bombing barrage. A number of the Farnix were now enslaved while most did remain free.​
The Nether-World Event was the worst thing that happened to the Farnix, Though, it was in front of them the whole time, the 31K year old prophecy had come to pass..the imperial plot had come to pass. Now was for world domination, now was the real challenge..to conquer a massive planet..with yet to be seen horrors hidden within the depths of the planet.​
By this time, 32.7% of the Planet is Claimed, 67.3% of the Planet is Wild, and it still remains the same to this date. A few months after the Nether-World Crisis, those who had disappeared..returned to the planet upon the battlefield. Only a rough 250 Thousand of those that were gone returned alive. Instead of fighting one another, they joined forces and created the tribe known solely as, Maliks'Min Iblinus. At the moment, their is not translation to Galactic Standard for the name of the tribe save for one word, 'Demon.' The name is thought to be, 'Survivor's of the Demon.' This tribe strikes constant raids upon the Imperials upon key slave outposts and mining centers, which slowly cripple the imperial power upon Tiberius.​

Notable PCs: None as of the Moment
Intent: To add a new, unknown, yet threat filled world to the little explored unknown regions. This system is untouched from the rest of the galaxy, as any data upon it was wiped long ago..as of secrecy and as a security measure of the First Galactic Empire, or for short, the Galactic Empire. This is also created as to serve a means to connect to the old imperial ways of old hidden within the galaxy. As to show people, what the galaxy was like during the regime of Emperor Palpatine save for a few modifications to the old imperial ways as that the inhabitants may have the empire live on.​

Jordan Achilles said:
Stellar Objects: . Niculus Station . Military Satellite T-I . Military Satellite T-II . Necorn Ship-Yards

Jordan Achilles said:
Atmospheric Features: . Occasional Electrical Storm's . Heavy Rainfall . Occasional Tornado's
Jordan Achilles said:
Terrain Form: . Single connected Continent with multiple Inland Seas and Oceans

Jordan Achilles said:
Claimed Territory: 32.7% of the Planet is Claimed, 67.3% of the Planet is Wild
Before we get started, I'd like to address this. You've made changes to the template. While some of them, such as elaboration on species and major locations are fine, and in fact wonderful to read, these four are not. Please remove them, and in the future do not alter the templates.

Jordan Achilles

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
I respect your judgment but, before I make the edits, where would I put the following?

________________________________________________________________________​
Terrain Form:
. Single connected Continent with multiple Inland Seas and Oceans​
Atmospheric Features:
. Occasional Electrical Storm's​
. Heavy Rainfall​
. Occasional Tornado's​
Claimed Territory: 32.7% of the Planet is Claimed, 67.3% of the Planet is Wild​
________________________________________________________________________​

Thanks!

Jordan Achilles said:
Native Sentient Species: . Farnix
This is a species you will be creating, yes? If it has been submitted, please link it. If not, please state that the species will be submitted soon, and when you do so, ask for this submission to be modified.

Jordan Achilles said:
Fauna, Native, Avian: . Avogwi Fauna, Native, Aquatic: . Opee Sea-Killer . Colo Claw-Fish . Saberjowl . Aquatic Gundark . Great Munda'Arkun . Spider-Crab Fauna, Native, Mammalian: . Bear . Vjun Fox . Varactyl . Vornskr . Clawcat . Black Behemoth . Dire-Cat . Bonecrusher Fauna, Native, Reptilia: . Agamarian Beast . Rancor . Rancor Titanrius . Pterosaur . Gwerax-Hai . Tiberius Scourge . Ro-Hypa . Blade Scorpion . Mythosaur
Species that are native to other planets cannot be native to yours. Please note, having a plethora of species is not what makes a planet great. I'm going to ask you remove species originating on other planets, submit links to species you've created or state you will be creating them. On top of that, I'd recommend you keep the species smaller than you think is necessary, as they really aren't.

Jordan Achilles said:
Claimed Territory: 32.7% of the Planet is Claimed, 67.3% of the Planet is Wild
This still needs to be removed.

Jordan Achilles said:
. Mythosaur Bones
Read above.

Jordan Achilles said:
. Advanced Laser Weaponry
How advanced?

Jordan Achilles

1.) It is being created, you can check so here
2.)Personally, I don't see why this is a problem. I've never seen this be a rule or problem before so I'm just wondering why this is a problem. Also, speaking of the number problem. Personally, I don't see why this is a problem, I like it when I make or write something(Mostly personal work) if it has a lot of animals in it as it makes the world feel 'lived in.'
3.)Thought I removed that
4.)By above, do you mean where the native species are that need to be removed because that wasn't on the list of things to change?
5.)Advanced as in, little advancement like increased rate-of-fire by 4%, experimental laser weapons that have a few modifications like more power cells. I'll remove this if necessary.

[member="Jordan Achilles"]

1. That's not a planet submission yet. I asked for a submission, (ie submitted to the Codex) or a note stating it would be submitted later.

2. It's a problem, and in my opinion a very major one. If an animal evolves on planet A, it is native. That means said animal cannot be native to a planet however many light years away. That makes it immigrated. As for number of species, it's not at all a problem, and the submission can be approved without it. However, having that many species is massive overkill, in my opinion. You'll find when Roleplaying on the planet it has absolutely no effect.

3. NA

4. Yes.

5. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that one, and as such, I'm going to ask you to remove it. It's not that the idea seems overpowered, but anything like that should be submitted to the Factory.

Jordan Achilles

1.) Oh, I misinterpreted it
2.) I realized the problem with that today while at school. Sorry for the trouble. I understand what you mean and yes, I won't make a butt-load of species for the planet as much as I'd like to cause I need to focus on school, so all in all, you were right.
5.) Removed
Anything else?

[member="Jordan Achilles"]
I'm liking this, you've put a lot of thought into this.

Couple of things before I approve this:
  • Are you going to submit the Farnix as a species? I don't see them in the Codex...or a note that they will be submitted soon. Please do one or the other.
  • Is there a reason the planet is a terrestrial giant? Considering how large Earth is, a planet 6 times larger is just not necessary. Please slim this down to 15,000km as a max unless you have a very compelling reason.
  • Please have a final scan through the submission. I'm not sure if English is a second language to you, but there are some items like there/their and some odd sentence structure here.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jordan Achilles

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Okay
Also the thing with the, their/there, I always got those two confused in school and still do to this day plus I type fast so, spelling errors. Okay, I'll make the changes sometime today at the earliest or tomorrow at the latest.

Jordan Achilles

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Can you archive this for now. I'd rather finish the sentient species first then finish up the planet, just wanted to get the planet to this stage first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom