Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads, please!

Hi!

Currently I have only a few semi-active threads going on, so I'd love to start a few more threads with any of you :)

Abigail is a member of the Republic and padawan to [member="Alexandra Feanor"] . She also likes to free slaves in her free time.. lol

Just reply here or shoot me a PM if you're interested!
I'm up for any kind of threads, from a peaceful stroll through the park to a duel amidst a burning station :p

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

I'd be down for some team-ups. Not saying what in public (wink wink, nudge nudge. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprises), but I'm noticing a couple similarities between our characters that might make for some interesting encounters. So far XV hasn't had any actual screen time, so he's still little more than a wandering Force Sensitive with no formal training trying to find his place in the galaxy, and do some good in his life, so I'm open to all kinds of ideas.

A chance meeting might be best. XV's faction hasn't been decided upon, due entirely to the fact that I'm starting him off unaligned, and seeing which faction he ultimately ends up joining through RP. He's a fledgling do-gooder, so he's down for any kind of mission that isn't inherently evil in nature.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"] Yo

I've been interested in finally doing my favourite kind of thread again: Throwing two somewhat different characters that don't know each other in a cell with no gear and little information and have them find a way out. Interested?

[member="Derriphan"]

Although I obviously haven't done anything like that before, it sounds awesome! Would love to do that

[member="Xho-Rik AshBorn"]

Alright, sounds good. Do you want to start it or do you want me to do it?
Also, in case you didn't know, you can edit posts after posting them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom