Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Thoughts on Loki?

How would you rate Loki

• Pretty Good

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Good

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Average

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First of all, I have to admit I'm kinda happy.

The development being given to Loki's character has thus far exceeded my expectations. I also love the TVA, and really want to use it for Bad Guy stuff. (If you have watched it, we all did get the same bad guy vibes right? Somehow, I didn't really find the prospect of lizzard people dictating time as a good thing. Now the reveal in Episode Four was...whoa)

But, enough of my ranting. Thoughts?

1. I always judge a TV show by it's music, and Loki's is jammin'. Specifically the soundtrack of Episode 2.

2. The love interest is so amazing for Loki's character. A seismic narcissist, lol.

3. Owen Wilson is a godsend.

4. The story is Marvel movie quality so far. Episode 3 felt a little forced but the forgiveness was found in plot expediency.

5. They're knocking it out of the park, leagues ahead of Falcon/Winter Solider, and we've got two episodes left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom