Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Thora Heavenshield

zMK8Xr5.png

2oUhhHE.jpg

FACTION: Dawnguard | The Order of the Silver Jedi
SPECIES: Valkyri
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 147 cm
WEIGHT: 42kgs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Auburn
SKIN: Ivory white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
JEDI MASTER: TBA

DYnZ0fN.png

|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Healer
  • Resilient to the cold
  • Good with bow and sword
  • Hunter
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Reliant on parents
  • To trusting of others until proven otherwise
  • Is held under a spell by her big brother Boo

Immediate Family:
Mother: Ylva Heavenshield
Father: Théodred Heavenshield Théodred Heavenshield
Brother: Zak Dymo Zak Dymo

Grandpapa: Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield
Grandmama: Coci Heavenshield Coci Heavenshield

Uncle: Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Aunty: Nina Heavenshield Nina Heavenshield
Cousin: Alva Heavenshield Alva Heavenshield

|| APPEARANCE ||
A mop of curly auburn head sits upon the crown of his young lady's head, framing a set of brilliant blue eyes and rosy red lips. Her cheeks snowkissed with reddish hue giving her a healthy complexion although there is the ever present smug of dirt on them. Thora is a winter child, and has mastered the art of manipulating her family, to get her own way, especially with her father. By Valkyri standards, she is not very tall, not at this stage in her life but that may change, but this small stature gives her the perfect means by which to hide from them all when a game is afoot.

|| BIOGRAPHY ||
Thora the Snowborn.

In the small hours of the night, with a raging snow storm outside the walls of New Himmeldal in the Northmark (Midvinter), Thora was born to Ylva and Théo Heavenshield. It had been a long and hard labour but Ylva had delivered Thora into the arms of her father, both mother and daughter were safe and well. She is named in the tradition of the Heavenshield family, and will grow up among the people of the Northmark as well as into a loving and caring family.

From early, she grew attached to her brother, Zak Dymo Zak Dymo to the point of driving him crazy with the want for his company. However, when he left Midvinter, which Thora did not understand. She grew saddened by his loss and became more introverted and kept to herself, preferring to spent time with Wolfy and the wilds. And as time passed, Thora became angry with her brother for leaving her, not understand why he would do such a thing to her.

In more recent time, with the battle of Midvinter, in which Thora stole away to take part in. She was horrified by the sight of war, the blood and loss of life in such a senseless way, Thora vowed to never take up the blade and kill again. Further, she wanted to learn how to heal others, with a nature gift and countenance toward this art through her blood connection to her grandpapa. One of the greatest healers the galaxy has ever seen. But rather then learn the skill from him, since his time is most valuable and taken up with his new found duty as King of Midvinter, Thora shall return to the Silver Jedi and find a master to train her.

((OOC: Over time this character sheet will progress as Thora's life unfolds through Role Play))

U3cvidf.png

|| ROLE-PLAYS ||
The Calm Of Still Water - Midvinter
A Rose In Every Cheek - Midvinter
Leaving Home - Midvinter
Blue Magic - Midvinter
A Wonderland Of Snow - Midvinter
Foreshadowing In The Clouds - Midvinter
Fridheim Freeze - Midvinter
History of Vines - Kashyyyk

Faction:
A Padawan Potluck - Kashyyyk
We Are All Bound By Purpose - Midvinter

A Silver Lining - Commenor

Force Training:
Defense of Oneself - Kaskyyyk
What Do Dragons Eat Anyway? - Kashyyyk

Dominions:
Closed Season - SJO Dominion of Yurb - Yurb

try-1-gif.gif

Last edited:
Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
What a beautiful child. Congratulations!

[member="Ylva Heavenshield"] and [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], we should do a playdate in the future for our little ones. [member="Thora Heavenshield"] should meet Addison and Aiden Porte as they all are the Jedi's next generation of hope for the galaxy. :)

KpSGv6v.jpg

[member="Kahne Porte"]... That would be fun, yes?

Rick Kaloo

R
Last time I counted, there were three Heavenshields. Now there are nine. Before you know it, every Force-user in Chaos will be a Heavenshield.

[member="Thora Heavenshield"], please promise to spare my last name if you become an all-powerful god when you grow up.

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
With any luck, she'll be a great shield maiden one day...

Whoever baby-sits her should expect to have their hands full!

Boo Heavenshield said:
Is the salary negotiable? What kind of pay range are we talking here?
Salary?

Hm, I take it the love and gratitude of your father is not going to cut it this time? :p

And I assume barter is out of the question as well. But I am sure I have some credits hidden somewhere I can negotiate with you over. ;)

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

Not even close to the Zambranos yet, last count for them was over 30 I think. Working on it.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom