Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This Side of Paradise

By the time the kiss ended, as all kisses must, Nimdok was flushed, breathless, his heart racing. The woman really knew how to snog.

But more than that, he had reached an apotheosis of sorts. He had decided, once and for all, that he would stay with her. No more thinking about leaving. What he had here was something true and rare as a rainbow gem. Even if he couldn’t keep it (and he knew in the end that time would win, for Elise would live much longer than he would), he would certainly try to make it last.

Elise,” he groaned, nuzzling her. Then he started to chuckle, his laughter rumbling against her neck. He was apparently just now realizing that they were making out on the ground. “I hope you don’t mind a little dirt…?

She hadn't felt with way in centuries, even the partner she had been with for Kurenai didn't come anywhere close to Nimdok. The vampire looked forwards to spending more of her life with him and though the man would live much longer then Kurenai's partner in the end she'd have to part ways, though if force spirits were a thing perhaps they'd not be apart forever.

A small chuckle left the womens mouth as he nuzzled her, arms moving to wrap around the man's body.
"I am an athrapolostist I spend most of my work in the dirt, and I don't think are opposed to it either".

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Last edited:
I certainly don’t mind getting a little dirty,” he murmured, kissing her again.

His focus was soon consumed with Elise, his lips and hands wandering her body. His pace was slow, almost lethargic. He didn’t have a care in the world, content just to be here with her.

The cave-in seemed to have settled behind them, rocks and debris finding their place in the pile covering the entrance. It was quiet. With the secret lab sealed off, Nimdok was in no hurry to explore the tomb. It’s secrets could wait a little while longer...

"Well seems like no one will be bothering us anyways". Elise joked as her own hands moved across Errik's back, caressing it slowly as her lips continues to press against his cheek. Her eyes giving off a slightly yellow glow in the dark as passion took the forefront of their original expedition. "The tombs are not going anywhere, so let us enjoy this moment".

I admit, lying on the ground isn’t exactly comfortable. But what we could do… is put down a blanket.” Sitting up, he retrieved a rolled-up blanket from his bag and unfurled it.

Lying back down on the cloth, he relaxed and gazed at Elise with an innocent, yet expectant expression. He knew what that soft glow in her eyes meant. A smile curled his lips.

Well, how shall we enjoy this moment?

"You certainly seem prepared, it's almost as if you expected somthing like this to happen". She teased, rolling onto the blanket, arms sliding around Nimdoks body as she gave a coy smile.

"Well, we were just discussing children a moment ago, I wouldn't mind keeping with that line of thinking". It wouldn't be the first time they had engaged with each other on a itminate level though perhaps this time there would be more to it then just having fun. ELise trailing her finger along Errik's chest in a sensual manner.

I thought we might go camping, or maybe for a picnic,” Nimdok replied, feigning innocence. “Either way, a blanket is always a good thing to have on hand, wouldn’t you agree…?

His voice trailed off, growing quieter as Elise rolled over on top of him. She reminded him of a cat, her body slinky and sinuous against his, yet firm and possessive. Her eyes had changed too, becoming more catlike and predatory. He half expected her to start purring.

Her words, coupled with her cold finger brushing across his chest, made him bite his lip, stifling a groan. No doubt she could feel his heart beating a little bit faster beneath her fingertip, his chest rising and falling with quickened breaths.

Well…” he began, eyes darting one final time to make sure no one else was around. “Hm. What would you like, a son or a daughter?” He kissed the corner of her mouth. “How about one of each?” He kissed the other corner of her mouth, then hovered before her lips for a few moments before smiling playfully and kissing the tip of her nose instead. “And what would you name them? I could give them Basic names, and you could give them Atrisian names…

His teasing came to an end, the look in his eyes softening. “I love you, Elise,” he whispered, before his lips finally captured hers.

She could feel his heartbeat getting faster, Elise's matching the pace as Nimdok brushed his lips against her face, the vampire moving her head from side to side, presenting her soft snow white cheeks towards each one as she straddled him playfully. "Twins might be quite an interesting experience, and one of each does sound nice".

The tempress replied, sliding her body closer, her chest pressing into her lovers tenderly. "As for names why not give them one of each, my own daughter has two, Kurenai being her Atrisian name and Abigale her more common, I myself have that too, Elise or Eriko, depending on what you prefer~".

Her voice carrying a sultry teasing nature as they kissed once more, lips meding as her hands roam around Nimdok's clothing, eager to remove them from his body.

As soon as she straddled him with her long legs, Nimdok’s brain turned to mush. He could barely think straight, yet his mouth kept working in-between fervent kisses, continuing the discussion about baby names.

I like Jacen for a boy... and Nomi or—or Leia for a girl… maybe it’s a bit silly, but… I always wanted to name my children after historical figures I admired…

While her hands tugged at his clothes, he quite literally ripped hers off. Blinking in surprise at the sudden sound of fabric tearing, his fumbling apology for the damage to her dress was silenced by her passionate lip-locking. There was no more talking after that.

***​

Night was falling on Ahch-To. Lying on his back, Nimdok looked up at the emerging stars. Elise’s long cool body was still draped over him, his fingers carding through her silky hair.

Nothing like a little post-coital stargazing, am I right?” he purred into her shoulder.

He felt absolutely euphoric. Like he was in paradise. Yet it occurred to him then that she hadn’t shown much reaction to his declaration of love. Maybe it was too early for that. After all, he had spoken in the heat of the moment. Or maybe she was incapable of love, somehow, her heart as cold as her vampiric flesh.

His gaze turned away from the stars, looking at her curiously. But rather than ask her whether she loved him, the question that came out of his mouth was, “Are you hungry?

That had been quite the ride, Elise cuddling up to her lover as they laid under stars, thinking back to what had just happened but moments ago. "You certainly have a very romantic mind set dear, and just like the name you suggested I love it just as much along with you". Herself kissing his forehead a little as the man purred into her shoulder.

Is this what if felt like to be in love? it was so new and amazing, she could understand why Kuernai had went her own way upon meeting her husband. She could certainly get used to this, possibly more so if what they did tonight turned out to fruitful.

As their gaze met again she smirked at the mention of food, "well I can certainly say I am feeling quite pekish but that could mean 3 different things". Herself edluging to more fun time, actual food of her races more literal way of feeding. "But I suppose we should have that pitnick you spoke of dear".

Terribly romantic,” he agreed. There was a warmth in his voice and in his gaze as he looked at her, cradling her in his arms. She had told him she loved him, in her own way.

Well, I was going to offer you some of my energy, or if you’d prefer we could go catch someone from that archaeological expedition a little ways from here...” he murmured, kissing her neck. “Or we can have a picnic… maybe in a few minutes…?” He rolled over on top of her, holding her tightly…

All amorousness aside, they were going to explore the tomb after this, and there was no telling how long it would take or what they might encounter inside. They had spent at least a couple hours in the lab already, not to mention the journey to Ahch-To aboard the ship, which had taken several hours. He didn’t know when was the last time Elise had fed. As far as Nimdok could tell, Elise had her vampirism well under control, but he never wanted her to go without, not even for his sake.

She chuckled a bit as he casually joke about her feeding habits while they rolled on the ground, giving a small sigh, things were certainly relaxing these days, simpler if she could give it a word. Certainly, something to get used to considering how she had lived most of her life. "I will be fine for a while, besides when I do feed it's sort of like a game, not really like my grandmother who has slaves, something about the hunt is always thrilling". She replied as she was more or less straddled by the man. "That being said, i wouldn't say know, after all the effects are said to make one feel 'pleasant if you get my meaning".

Nimdok nodded his head in understanding. He supposed Elise and Sawa’s methods were roughly equivalent to the difference between hunting your own food versus buying meat at the supermarket. Or maybe it was more accurate to say that Sawa treated people like cattle or servants at best, existing only to sate her appetite. He paused, realizing he was trying too hard to moralize his bride’s energy vampirism, making her feeding preferences out to be better than those of her despotic grandmother. Either way, Elise was still a vampiress, still driven by a hunger for other beings.

That didn’t stop him from leaning in to kiss her again, his hands reaching under her knees to wrap her legs around him. It didn’t change his feelings, didn’t make him want to stop, to prevent the tying of a knot that would bind them together for the rest of his natural life—for she and their child would almost certainly outlive him. And it didn’t stop him from offering himself.

Well, if you ever do need it, my neck is always available,” he said, half-joking, half-serious, his lips by her ear and his head angled to expose his throat for the taking. He didn’t care if her bite made him subject to her will. She already held him in her thrall.

"Hmmm, you know why we go for the neck? It's mainly for practical reasons. Usually exposed, large target, wide enough to get your mouth around". Once again Elise playing into the hunter-like mentality she had going on. "Though a hand will do just fine, might be a little more romantic too, a special type of hand hold or kiss like royals used to do". She teased, resting her body on his chest as they laid there, just enjoying the moment.

"Soo, did you plan to sleep under the stars tonight? Or will we retire for some more civilized quarters? Maybe show your colleagues who this mysteries woman that whisked you away is".

Nimdok’s expression morphed from expectation, to puzzlement, to resignation. He had admittedly wanted to get bitten, but just like last time, Elise had coyly denied him. It was undoubtedly for the best—such a desire was foolish, given the consequences of her feeding that he had seen upon others. But still… he was a little disappointed.

Romantic, right,” he muttered.

Just a little.

Er, well… I suppose we could go back to the ship for the night,” he said, his tone somewhat sheepish. He hadn’t actually given much thought to where they would spend the night. But then he hadn’t foreseen that they would discover a secret lab and an unexplored tomb during their date, either. “I brought a tent just in case, but…” He shrugged. “It’s a little too chilly out here for me. I’m hot-blooded, you know.

He got dressed and led Elise to the archaeologists’ encampment on the other side of the little island. Trudging along in the darkness, Nimdok smelled the camp before he saw it; a sea breeze carried the scent of smoke and spices up the hill. “Something’s cooking.

Sure enough, they found the archaeologists sitting around a fire, drinking and eating and talking amongst themselves. A few noticed Nimdok and waved to him.

Hello again,” Nimdok greeted them. “This is Dr. Elise Dixon.

“I’ve heard of you, Dr. Dixon!” One of the archaeologists eagerly reached out to shake Elise’s hand. “You’re mainly an osteologist, right? I’m Dr. Dev Zahi. Professor Nimdok spoke of you earlier, but he didn’t mention how lovely you are.”

Nimdok smirked at Dr. Zahi, sliding his hand into Elise’s. “I can’t imagine how it slipped my mind.

The woman sitting beside Dr. Zahi spoke up before things could get too heated. “Well, you’re both welcome to join us. The food is still warm.”

"Well we are located on an Islan, I don't need to be a climatologist to know that the sea's high heat capacity and strong wind current usually make the nights rather chilly". She joked standing up and taking Nimdoks hand as they moved back to the camp, herself able to pick up the scent of dinner a bit sooner than her partner. "I'd imagine that they would be getting dinner ready around about now, why don't we have a bit to eat ourselves then hmm"?

As the couple wandered into the cap herself giving a customary Atrisia bow towards the group of other fellow scholars. "Nice to meet you and that is correct though I am also in conjunction an anthropologist, the two overlap a bit, more so when dealing with remains of sentient beings often found in tombs". One could gather the type of diet/lifestyle of a person from just their bones so it was only natural that the two would overlap in a few areas. "Perhaps he didn't say about how great I look out of fear everyone would bombard me with attention instead of him".

She teased, moving to answer the women's question, placing her hands together. "Ah, yes food, I could go for some dinner right about now".

Really, I’m not that jealous,” Nimdok said with a smirk. “It’s just that nobody ever calls me lovely. At least, not when I first meet them.

The food which the archaeologists had made consisted mainly of field rations, along with some wild fish that the team had caught. It wasn’t half bad. The fish was well-seasoned, and the rations were about as good as processed food could be.

While they ate, Dr. Zahi and his female peer, who introduced herself as Dr. Aria, continued to make conversation. “We heard what sounded like an explosion coming from that direction,” Zahi said, pointing. “Do you know anything about it?”

There was a cave-in not far from where we were,” Nimdok replied smoothly, completely leaving out the part where he and Elise had used explosives to seal away a secret Sith laboratory, then had sex on the ground right outside the mess they had created. “Could it have been a rock slide?

“I suppose so, though those aren’t very common around here,” Dr. Zahi murmured, stroking his chin.

Hopefully it didn’t cover up anything important.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Dr. Aria said. “There is a tomb on this island, accessible via a cave. Records left behind by the Zeffo indicated that they had established a presence here on Ahch-To, and the locals speak of a ‘maze’ underneath the ground, guarded by giant automatons that attack anyone who enters.”

The Zeffo?” Nimdok echoed, his interest immediately piqued.

“Yes—we believe the tomb is where one of their famous Sages, Pygar, is buried. But we know very little about it, and other Zeffo tombs have proved very dangerous and difficult to explore.” Dr. Aria sighed. “We were supposed to have some mercenaries clear the place out beforehand, but the ones we hired never showed up. That is, until we heard that explosion—and now it looks like they may have gone and looted the tomb without us.”

Nimdok glanced over at Elise. There was no telling these archaeologists that they were responsible for the explosion. It would only lead to more questions, and possibly the lab would be rediscovered. They couldn’t allow that to happen. On the other hand, Nimdok very much wanted to see an undiscovered Zeffo tomb, and he and Elise were probably more than capable of dealing with whatever dangers the tomb had to offer.

Perhaps we could help,” Nimdok suggested. “We have some experience with, well, quelling hostilities. Isn’t that right, Elise?” He looked over at her with a smile that promised adventure.

"Well, I think you are plenty lovely" In more ways than one, who else could brag that their lover would turn into a best-like death machine and ruin a lot of people's lives. She sat down to take part in the meal, enjoying the social interactions as they ate with the other doctors.

"Can never really know when such cave in's can happen, even with how well built some of these tombs are sooner or later age catches up with them". It was a half-truth so she wasn't covering up what they did in the ruins, just not openly saying what is was what happened. A skill she was rather good at due to her past life and blending in with varying crowds to avoid people knowing who she really was.

"Zeffo? Interesting, that is certainly something to look into, as for any hostiles, well I have some skill in a weapon, I am Atrisian after all". Probably a bit steroitpical thing to say but once more it wasn't a lie. "I am certain we could do as Nmdok said, after all, you don't get into this line of work and not expect as you said looters or other 'things' in the depths of darkness". The things she had seen in Sith tombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom