Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my last Will and Testament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I can't really say this is a LOA because it's not. I have taken breaks before sure. Either due to being burned out or for being too invested in an endeavor who's failure I took too personally. This time it is different. This time I really just can't take it anymore.

You are some of the worst people I have ever invested my time into and I no longer have the patience nor the temperament to deal with you. Now I know you are going to say I am being too dramatic or I am being too sensitive or whatever it is you need to say to make yourselves feel better about the total pieces of crap you are. I really don't care and I really don't want to hear it.

Sure there are a whole two or three of you that I will really miss writing with. Those people know how to reach me and whenever you want to talk I will be around.

To the rest well you can all go fornicate yourselves.

As far as Vengeance goes he died. Which ever one of you bastards want to take credit for his death I hope you choke on it.

As far as Viktor Alexander goes he died on Yutan and again which ever one of you bastards want to take credit for his death I hope you choke on it.

The rest of my characters are gone. In the absence of any threads for them to actually meet their end well then you are all out of luck on that one. For all intense purposes they died in their sleep of old age and I am glad none of you ungrateful sons of witches can take credit for it.

In closing I offer only this little gem. Peace out witches.

Sincerely,

who the feth cares

Travis Caalgen

T
giphy.gif
(FYI: If you're going to get offended about people being 'jerks' in the future, make sure it actually affected you.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom