Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is Aeizori, reporting for-Wait this isn't the army!

Hai people out there, I'm Aeizori. I recently made Sarah Mist here on the forum and I wanted to say hai and stuff.

I don't really know -that- much about Starwars lore and all, but I loved the movies, played the games, Loved KoTOR. And My friend was on this site and today I finally decided to be all like: Huh, might as well try it!

So here I am.

(I like the Dark Side of things)

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Just came to say hi so we had two pink twi'leks in a row. :p

Nah, glad to see a new person on the boards! I hope you can get into some cool stuff, and we'll all help you out if you have any questions. :)

And [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] is right. Sith stink. ;)

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] THAT IS A LIE! Of course we bathe regularly... we just do it in the blood of jedi... or little children if we're evil enough *cough [member="Darth Vornskr"]*Cough*

/shrug I'm a great Rper, I just... have this issue with corruption. ...And being forced to turn against my allies. Probably because when I was growing up with Roleplaying, I was always the Semi-Good guy, I wanted to be an Antagonist, but I couldn't deal with the presure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom