Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Day We Fight! (Iron Empire Tier 3 Dominion Ilum Hex)

(4)

[member="Annaliese"]

The door opened, and then Enyo stood face to face with the rogue Zambrano. Well, the clone probably did not know that she was talking to one of Kaine's many, many progeny, but whatever. "You're correct, Ms. Annaliese. Pleasure to see you," Enyo replied a bit stiffly. There was a slight chill to her voice. The smile did not reach her eyes. It never did these days. Her host extended her hand, and the clone was polite enough to remove her snow-covered glove before shaking it. The silvery, metal fingers were cold to touch.

These days, most cyborgs covered their mechanical limbs with synthflesh. Advancements in medical technology made this a simple matter and infection was unlikely, but Archangel had deliberately decided against this. The reason was simple: Enyo was not supposed to feel human. Her breathing was an incessant, mechanical rasp.

"I'm sure my superiors will be glad to hear that. Who's the lucky man, if I may ask." Was she really interested? Probably not, but that brochure had told her that small talk was expected in business negotiations. She could perceive that the woman's mind was closed to her, though in all fairness Enyo was not a great mentalist. This hinted at her being an Epicanthix, or simply good at warding her mind.

"Archangel offers a wide range of products, ranging from highly sophisticated HRDs to battle droids, construction units, anti-Forcer-user weapons and planetary defences. I'm certain we can accommodate the Iron Empire's interests."

Objective 4: New clothes

The door the drawing room opened and a stunning pink lady entered the room. The teenager had heard Zeltrons were an attractive species and now she saw there was much truth in the words she heard.

"You're very welcome, Ms. Perl. Thank you for your kind compliment and furthermore, thank you very much for coming all the way out here to this freezing planet," Aster returned Joza's smile as she stood up to greet the Zeltron. "I hope your journey out here hasn't been too unkind to you. The dry air in the ships have a tendency to dry our my poor skin and hyperspace makes me a little nauseous," she said, taking the woman's hand in a firm grasp and shook it.

"Please sit," she gestured at the sofas as the maid arrived pushing a trolley with the freshly prepared refreshments and carefully set the platter of fresh fruit ranging from the common to the exotic on the table that had been cut up neatly. Next, she removed two dessert plates and forks, setting one where Aster had been sitting and the other opposite the first. Finally, the maid retrieved a transparent teapot with a bulb of flowering osmanthus tea inside then poured in some boiling water and set it on the table as the flower inside began to unravel itself and bloom. Once the flower was in full bloom, the woman carefully poured the piping hot tea into two matching transparent teacups and placed in next to each plate.

[member="Joza Perl"]​

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Post 5

Listening to Daegon speak and explain the current situation of the Iron Empire, Blonde nodded along and gave a confirming "mhm" along the way. But truth be told she could give two shits about how or why they got where they were, the important thing was that they needed guns, and it just so happened that the woman had some laying around. So with his little story wrapping up the Lord Commander asked about her gas mask, to which her reply would normally be to mind your own god damn business before I shoot you in the face. However on a business trip she just had to give some bull crap answer as to not appear rude.

"Well in the arms business most people make the mistake of not practicing safety such as this. We sell to a lot of people, some good, some... different." She said choosing her words a bit wisely.

"So it's simply for my own safety when dealing with clients who might become disgruntled if we cut them off. Sometimes our more different clients use weapons in a way we don't particularly agree with." Blonde gave her answer then would get the show on the road.

"But enough of that. Let's bring out the hardware." With another snap of her fingers her goons started to move and soon a decent sized case was placed on the table.

Opening it up with a few clicks, Blonde opened it up to reveal the Imperial DC-18 a weapon that unfortunately never really saw its hay-day. Grabbing the stripped down rifle, Blonde assembled it to assault mode while making the other modular platforms visible to the Lord Commander.

"This is the Imperial DC-18. Originally built as an exclusive for the Imperial Remnant towards their collapse, they sadly went unused before their downfall. So there were literal warehouses of these leftover to be stored in pristine condition. These we can sell to you at a discounted rate of thirty five percent off, and we can manufacture new ones for you if you decide you enjoy the rifle." Blonde set the unloaded weapon on the table then slid it over to the cripple. Maybe he could pat it with his prosthetic nubs.

[member="Daegon Vaelaellis"]

Objective 4: The Ghosts of Schesa
Allies: The Order of the Righteous Flame
Enemies: The Environment

The silence was deafening, the darkness of the room such as that it seemed to absorb the light that flooded in through the open door. The woman stood silently in her room, eyes closed with her hands clasped together behind her back. For a moment nothing was said, no words spoken and no noise made; it was even as if the very breaths taken had not happened. Without even a hint of movement, she seemed to look over her shoulder, seeing the silhouette of the crew-member standing there, a data pad clutched in hand. A soft smirk crossed her lips as she looked forward, still remaining silent. The crew-member must have been one of the new recruits, one that hadnt seen her yet.

She permitted a moment of silence to continue before she slowly spun around, pivoting upon her hind foot and stepping forward. Reaching out, her hand outstretched before she felt the weight of the data pad as it was placed within her grasp. Keeping her eyes locked upon the individual, she only broke the line of sight to look at the information upon the data pad. They were close, not too far from their destination. Slowly her hand came up, resting upon the young crew-member's shoulder as she broke the silence.

"Relax. Take a breath and catch yourself, then return to duty."

A silent nod was all that followed as she slipped from the room, leaving the crew-member standing at the doorway to her quarters. Those in the hall seemed to just stand and watch for a moment as the woman slipped out of the darkness, her armored figure moving with a grace unequaled. A light resounding thud emanated from the heavy boots upon the decking of the vessel. Her attention was upon the data pad in hand, though she still moved around others or they moved from her path.

The low hissing noise of the door was greeted by a silence as she stepped upon the bridge; only then did her attention come up as her golden hues fell upon the crew. Stepping forward, she placed the data pad in the hands of a near by crew-member before she took her place on the bridge. Standing silently and peering out of the large view screen, watching as the stars slipped by in the shimmering blue tunnel they tore through space. A soft smirk crossing her lips as she brought her hands back, clasping them together once more.

"How long?"

"No more than an hour at most ma'am."

"Are they ready?"

"Yes Ma'am. 1st Platoon is finishing their pre-mission check of their equipment. They'll be gathered in the hanger bay at your command."

"Good. I want the corvette to remain in orbit. Do not engage unless you are engaged upon. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

A soft nod acknowledged the reply as she looked back towards the large view screen, a heavy sigh slipping from between her lips. This location was to be a war zone soon, even with how far out they were going to be operating. The territory at one point was held by the One Sith, and now this fledgling empire was sweeping through. Schesa was an opportunity, a 'ghost world' left barren long before in an age now forgotten. What ever Chiss had been on the world had not been back since some ancient conflict.

An outpost this far out those meant risk and rewards untold. Information on the Unknown Regions, and a new player on the Galactic stage. Perhaps even a small staging area for minor expeditions to Ilum itself. Slowly her hands came forward, running over the two lightsaber blades at her hips, another soft sigh escaping her lips. Her mind went to Fiore, the woman that had brought them to her as a gift. She was still attempting to get along without her right hand, though there were times she found it difficult. Such an asset though to the Order, she had come to rely upon the woman greatly, and at times she would require her elsewhere other than at her side.

Bringing her arms up, she crossed them over her chest, returning her attention to the view screen. They would be arriving soon, and she needed to focus. She needed to push the thoughts from her mind other than what they were walking into. This world had been devastated and whatever had caused it could either remain on the world or had left surprises for those that would come after.

Order of the Righteous Flame Forces:
  • (1) Cardinal class Corvette
  • (1) Special Missions Platoon (50 Knights)

Objective 4: Contract

The woman before her, an amalgamation of human and machine seemed almost droid like with her cold and seemingly emotionless demeanor. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Ms. Typhos and just Annalises is fine," the Epicanthix replied, as she felt the brunette's cold, metallic hand wrap around her soft, warm one, and shook it.

"Did I say husband?" Annaliese's face flushed, her expression flustered. "Well, actually, he's more like my future husband or boyfriend," she stumbled over her words as she spoke. "Anyways his name is Reinhard Baelor and a total cutie!" she squealed almost as if she was a teenager. So much for being professional.

"But I digress," Annaliese caught herself before she could embarrass herself in front of her guest any further. "I don't think the Emperor, my future uncle-in-law would be one for droids since he is a rather rigid old man but I think he should be quite interested in procuring an ongoing supply of your company's anti-Force user grenades and the sedative manufactured by your company seems quite useful for our intelligence operatives," the Epicanthix replied and turned to the waitress that had just entered the room.

"I'd like to order a pot of white tea and a fruit platter," she ordered and glanced at [member="Enyo Typhos"].

Objective: Destroy One Sith ships.

Damon Grisom paced back and forth on his bridge as he watched the battle pan out before him. One Sith fighters flew close to his cruisers, followed by his own Iron Wrath fighters. Damon watched as a Sith fighter blew apart from the accurate shots of the Iron Wrath fighter. He allowed a small grin before barking out another command, "Redirect our weapons to those frigates," as usual, the Admiral pointed at the ships he was referencing. "They will pose a problem should they come any closer." And with the snap of a finger, the assault cruiser's long range weapons switched targets, now focusing all fire on one of the small frigates. A short while after, the four other cruisers under his command followed suit, aiming their weapons on the same frigate. It did not take very long for the Sith frigate's shields to become overloaded, allowing the weapons of the cruiser to hit the hull of the enemy ship directly. A few short moments later, the frigate broke apart, filled with small explosions from the Iron Empire's weaponry. Again, the Young Admiral allowed himself to smirk before ordering his men to take aim on another poor frigate.

Objective 4: Fill the armory

Daegon nodded simply at Miss Lamar's response finding it to be an agreeable one and watched in silence as the woman summoned one of her underlings over to place a case on the table. Inside the case was what looked to be a rather simple looking rifle with several different interchangeable attachments.

Intrigued by the weapon, the Lord Commander watched in silence as the masked woman assembled it with some of the modifications inside the case until it resembled an assault rifle. "Very nice," he replied after listening to the woman's spiel.

Carefully he picked up the rifle that had been set before him, obviously unaccustomed to the loaner limbs. It seemed comfortable to hold - not that he would if it actually was with his metal limbs and all. "This seems like it could be a good standard issue weapon," he remarked, putting the weapon down. Instead of carrying multiple weapons, the soldiers could choose which of the weapon's modifications they wished to bring with the and take only one rifle.

"What else do you have? The Iron Empire has a big armory with a lot of empty space."

[member="Miss Blonde"]​

(5)

[member="Annaliese"]

Conversation about the woman's marital status ensued. "Oh, I see." Enyo was not good at this thing called small talk. Moreover, romance was not something she particularly understood. One might add that she'd been deflowered by an HRD who'd been under orders to get close to her so that it would be easier for her superiors to manipulate the clone. Kinda messed up? Yeah.

Fortunately for Enyo, her host spoke about business matters. That was easier terrain to navigate. "The anti-Forcer grenades and the Morpheus sedatives are very useful items. They're mass produced, so we can deliver both in significant quantities. We're particularly proud of the Morpheus. It's very useful on espionage missions and to subdue high-value targets. Moreover, aerosol dispersal is possible. We'll send a manual about how large a dose is required for various species."

The waitressed looked awkwardly at [member="Enyo Typhos"] wondering if cyborg woman was going to order. "And what would you like to order?" she asked once Enyo had finished speaking, feeling uncomfortable in the presence of the almost robotic woman and the dangerous looking raven haired woman.

"Excellent," Annaliese said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ears. "We would like enough grenades to supply our armies and then some," she said, her voice filled with excitement. She had always enjoyed playing with new toys. "Same goes for the sedative but for our intelligence operatives. If that is agreeable, I would like to organize a healthy supply of both to be delivered to our Capitol each month."

"Before we have a contract drawn up, are there any hidden of your company's hidden gems you wish to recommend?" the bastard asked realizing she had forgotten to invite a lawyer to the meeting. Knowing the old man, he's not going to be too impressed if I don't bring back a fancy piece of paper, she thought with a small sigh.

(6)

[member="Annaliese"]

Enyo seemed to have entirely forgotten that the waitress was there. "Green tea please," she said distractedly. She did not really eat a lot since what had happened on Korriban. Somehow...she did not seem to have much of an appetite.

"We can deliver both the grenades and sedatives in significant quantities to match your demand and equip your soldiers and operatives," the clone responded professionally. "Archangel is expanding its operations, so we'd be interested in setting up a factory in Iron Empire territory. That would make it easier to supply your forces" That obviously did not need to be decided right now, if say Annaliese had to talk with her superiors first.

She cocked her head slightly. It was a verbal tick she'd unconsciously picked up from her mechanical 'benefactors'. "If you want firearms that will give the Empire's soldiers an edge against hostile Force-users, I can recommend the bolters. We have two variants, one is mass produced, the other more powerful and exclusive. Both were designed to kill Jedi and Sith."

Anti-Force user weapons, very nice. Future uncle-in-law would be pleased, Annaliese thought with a grin. "Very well, I think we will take a hefty supply of both to bolster our armory," she replied. It was always good to have options and besides, there was no such thing as too many firearms. "Unfortunately, I was only tasked with procuring items for the Iron Armory so I have no authority on the matter. However, I will bring it up with my superiors next time I meet with them."

With what she wished to purchase on behalf of the Iron Empire decided, it was time to call the clown in the monkey suit - or a lawyer as was his official job title. "I'll contact a cl- lawyer to draw up a contract immediately," she announced, retrieving her DataPad and quickly typed up a message.

Meanwhile, the waitress returned and poured a cup of green tea for Enyo, setting the cup and teapot on the table and repeated the action but with white tea for Annaliese then placed a small fruit platter in front of the Epicanthix. "Please let use know should either you two need anything else," she said with a smile and quickly left the room.

"The lawyer said he would be here in five minutes," Annaliese said, looking up from her DataPad after reading the lawyer's response and made no attempt at small talk. Who was the idiot who made silences a bad thing? she wondered as she awaited the lawyer's arrival.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

(7)

[member="Annaliese"]

Lawyers were evil! Everyone knew that. They were nothing but social parasites who would forfeit their right to exist when Archangel made the galaxy great again by ushering in the Age of Steel. Verily. Anyhow, on with the plot!

Enyo nodded curtly. "Good. I'll inform my superiors accordingly," she responded. "Thank you," she acknowledged the waitress in a tone that could pass as polite, but still contained a noticeable chill. She did not look at the woman though.

Annaliese did not seem to be in the mood for small talk, and Enyo, being the exact opposite of a social butterfly, was happy to oblige. Instead, she reached out with her hand and grasped the the ceramic cup with her mechanical fingers.

She had to remind herself to contain her strength, lest she crush it. Bringing the cup to her lips, she took a sip. The tea should have felt soothing, and filled her with warmth when it entered her mouth and throat, but she felt very little. She was warmer, but there was little taste.

Archangel had had other priorities when they rebuilt her. Sense of taste and enjoyment of a good meal or a cup of tea had not been among them. Still, she sipped once more, then put the cup down, feeling frustrated. The clown in a posh monkey suit should be here soon.

After exactly five minutes, the scum-sucking bottom feeder in a monkey suit entered the room. Harboring a strong distaste for those who were not christened on the battlefield, Annaliese shot the well-dressed blueberry a threatening glare, one that said kark me over and I will eliminate your entire family, bake them into a casserole, and force feed it to you. She may not have been a Zambrano by name anymore but Kaine's blood still ran strong in her veins. Changing her violent ways was such a pain but it was something that had to be done in order to achieve her happily ever after.

"Miss Annaliese has already informed me of the situation and since time is of the essence, I will draw one up using a template rather than from scratch if that is agreeable with both parties?" he asked the two women, ignoring the Epicanthix's threatening stare. Apparently, he wasn't concerned about the prospect of being turned into blueberry jam.

"That sounds acceptable," she replied coolly, stabbing a piece of fruit with her fork. She never liked lawyers and male ones even less as to her, most men were morons with simple desires; easily tricked and threatened by the fairer sex - or at least by Annaliese and was therefore, less likely to kark her over.

After impaling another piece of fruit with her fork, she picked up her teacup - a dainty thing - and took a sip of the pale yellow liquid inside and smiled as she set it back on the saucer. "What do you think Ms. Typhos?" Annaliese asked glancing at Archangel's representative.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

(8)

[member="Annaliese"]

Ironically, Annaliese's sexist beliefs would mesh well with Siobhan Kerrigan's. Or the Eldorai's in general, for that matter. Siobhan was quite adamant in her belief that men were not equal to her in any way. They were ruled by the sausage between their legs and should be in awe of her. However, the Countess was not here. Instead, her clone was.

Enyo was not particularly sexist, but she tended to look down on the Force blind. More to the point, she simply felt alienated from most organic beings. Thus she regarded the monkey in his posh suite with indifference. He had the polished, refined attitude of a man who never got dirt under his nails. He hadn't been baptised on a battlefield or known hardship. Or so she thought. She felt a stab of disdain. To his credit, his comportment was professional.

"Yes, that's acceptable. Proceed as you've outlined," Enyo spoke. The ceramic cup in front of her was left untouched. Shame really, for it was a nice tea. Perhaps one day she'd be able to appreciate such simple pleasures.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Post 6

Ahh. I'm so glad you asked Lord Commander. Let me show you something special." Blonde said with a crooked smile under her gas mask.

"Jefferson. Come here." She said with another snap of her fingers.

One of the more fresh faced looking members of the Reclaimer crew stepped up and made his way over to Blonde. He bent over and soon the woman was whispering a few words to him. His expression turned a bit blank but he nodded and walked over towards the plastic tarps.

"Watch this." She said whilst lifting her right arm upwards.

With a blur of motion something snapped and from Blonde's sleeve, and a concealed pistol revealed itself to the Lord Commander, to which it was promptly aimed and fired at Jefferson. The slugs impacted him in the gut and blood splattered against the tarps on the wall and on the floor as the man fell to the ground in a small pool of blood.

The woman then disarmed the weapon and looked over to Daegon to talk to him. No doubt his guards were going to be aiming weapons at her in defense of their lord.

"Jefferson stop overselling it." Blonde said to the bleeding corpse on the ground.

After a few moments the man gave a sigh and a thumbs up before standing with a blood soaked shirt.

"I wasn't programmed for this. I wanted to be an actor you know." The HRD said with a sigh afterwards.

Keep hamming it up like that and that'll never happen." Blonde said as her vision focused ahead.

"CW-77. A concealed Nine Mil that goes great under a jacket. Carbon fiber polymer cast, spring loaded, it'll slip right through a weapon detector no problem." It was one hell of a sales pitch.

[member="Daegon Vaelaellis"]

Content with silence, the Epicanthix made no attempt at conversation as the Chiss worked away, typing up the contract. However, had she been in the company of her beloved Reinhard, she would have been unable to shut up. Annaliese loved his deep, masculine voice and would speak incessantly in order to provoke a response even if it was an annoyed "Shut up."

A little time passed, then some more time passed and eventually, the lawyer had finished drawing up the contract. "Please read the documents carefully and sign if the terms are agreeable then exchange papers and sign once more so each set of documents has two signatures on it," he instructed, maintaining a professional demeanor and handed each woman a stack of several papers.

"Thanks," the Epicanthix said coldly as she took the papers and scrutinize them carefully. Pretty standard, nothing abnormal, she thought to herself, signing it, ready to exchange documents and repeat the process.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

(9)

[member="Annaliese"]

Enyo liked the peace and quiet. Her 'sister' [member="Amara Zarides"] took great delight in trolling her about being broody. This was obviously untrue, for Enyo did not brood. She was simply serious, focused and committed. Yes, that was it. Anyhow, time passed, then more time passed, and finally the lawyer had drawn up a contract.

The Archangel agent took the documents into her hand and read it carefully. It was pretty standard, but she still took great care. Concluding that the terms were satisfactory, she applied her signature. The clone had a neat handwriting. By contrast, Siobhan Kerrigan's was a virtually unreadable scribble. "The terms are acceptable," she stated, passing the documents over to Annaliese. Presumably the Zambrano would exchange her set and then Enyo would sign again.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Objective: III

"Lord Mant, I've been waiting so long to speak with you. My name is Daelen, and I represent the Sons of Csilla. We wish to parlay with you, if you would be so gracious.", the Chiss spoke. His red eyes seemed to beam, even despite the fact that the hologram was blue.

Parlay? Were these 'Sons of Csilla' really so disgusted with their current government they felt the need to usurp it? Ornfra was to submit to the rule of the Iron Empire, so it couldn't have been over that. The group's intentions and goals were not clear. Zeradias wasn't sure he even cared, yet something peaked his curiosity.

Meeting on Ornfra was out of the question. It's not that Zeradias didn't have the balls, but rather he had the brains not to. Composing himself, he looked to the hologram.

"I will see you on the Retribution. You will bring one shuttle, unarmed. If these conditions are not met, you will be treated as enemies of the Iron Empire.", Zeradias said. He left no room for negotiation. It was meet on his terms, or not at all, and make an enemy in the process.

Without much hesitation, Daelen agreed. "Very well. We'll be there within 12 hours." As fast as it appeared, the hologram then disappeared. His men as well as the Chiss dignitaries looked at him, seemingly desperate to hear what he was thinking. Instead, they just received their next orders. "Make the necessary arrangements."

Objective 4: The Ghosts of Schesa
Allies: The Order of the Righteous Flame
Enemies: The Environment

"Dropping from hyperspace in 3... 2... 1..."

The stars shuddered for a moment, the black void of space flashing brilliantly for a moment as the corvette dropped back into real-space. Golden hues fell upon the desolate world, the woman having stood silently for the last hour, as if a gargoyle had perched upon the bridge. Looking over her shoulder for a moment, she looked to the crew before returning her attention to the world below.

"Scan for a suitable landing zone for the shuttles."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am, readings coming in. Atmospheric status, type I breathable. If there's any contagions we're not picking them up."

"Inform 1st Platoon to carry breath masks as a precaution."

"Yes ma'am."

Her attention remained focused upon the world below, watching as the corvette began to move into orbit around the world. Already the world was revealing the destruction that had befallen in, left barren from whatever calamity had struck it eons ago. What few cities remained were ruins, crumbling under their own weight. It would be difficult to find a place for an outpost on this world; though it was the perfect place if none came around looking. Keeping it supplied and manned would be the most difficult. With the events unfolding this far out in the galaxy however meant that it was an outpost that the Order would sorely need.

"You have command."

"Yes Ma'am."

She nodded to the bridge officer as she slipped away, the doors hissing as they opened. Taking a moment, a sigh slipped pass her lips as she began to move towards the hanger bay. The heavy thuds of her boots sounding out, the crew once more stepping out of her path as they went about their own duties on the vessel. As she moved, a crew-member slipped to the side, a data pad being held out for her to take.

Without a word her hand grasped at the edge, her attention falling upon the screen as she began to read the information. Flipping through the reports that blinked across the screen. At least one location was suited for the shuttles and would prove to be a strong fall back point if they encountered any trouble.

"Scans have revealed no sentient life signs. Few indigenous life forms, many of them remaining outside of the larger cities."

"Keep me informed."

"Yes ma'am."

The crew-member took back the data pad as the woman moved forward, the doors hissing as she stepped out into the hanger bay. Heavy thuds sounded out as she boarded the shuttle, the ramp hissing slightly as it closed behind her. So far things were going well, though now was the point in which everything could go sideways. Nodding quietly as she stepped into the cockpit, a hand on the bulkhead to keep her steady as the shuttle shuddered for a moment as it began to lift off.

Order of the Righteous Flame Forces:
  • (1) Cardinal class Corvette
  • (2) Shuttles
  • (1) Special Missions Platoon (50 Knights)

Objective: Fashion

“Of course, Miss Baelor. I’ve never been to Csilla before, though I’ve been to nearby Ilum several times.” A polite smile settled onto her face as Aster shook her hand in return and she nearly grunted in approval. At times, the Zeltron could be a little more gruff and a little less ladylike. The comment about Ilum was not a jab—she was unaware that the Iron Empire had set its sights on the planet—but she was concerned given its heavy connection with the Jedi, and the Mandalorian invasion that lead to the slaughter of younglings. Joza had interests there, even if it was only by proxy through the Order.

A discussion for later, or perhaps another time. Now, the focus was on making a good impression and hashing out a deal to benefit both women. “The flight from Lianna was a bit boring, I admit. But my pilot isn’t the best conversationalist so I suppose that would be my fault.” She laughed once, lightly, and gave Aster a playful wink a she settled onto the soft across from her host. As the maid entered and set up a small yet well-prepared display of refreshment, Joza watched with a hint of fascination, feeling slightly out of touch being surrounded by wealth. “I travel frequently, so I’ve learned to cope with the boredom.”

A glint of interest shone in her eyes as the maid began preparing the tea, noting the flower that seemed to bud slowly with the addition of the hot water, gradually changing the coloration of the water. “Oh, that’s lovely—what sort of tea is this?”

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom