Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Day We Fight! (Iron Empire Tier 3 Dominion Ilum Hex)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Make money

pink-guy-o.gif

[font='Georgia] Meanwhile at Reclaimer [/font]​

After the happy dance was over it was time to get down to business. While making a sweet profit from the Voss job, the syndicate's money needed to be cleaned. Thus it was washed and became nice clean money when it was laundered by Reclaimer. But was the company just used to launder blood money? Of course not. They actually sold weapons and armor, damn good ones too. So when they received the call to earn even more money, they of course had to jump on it. You see Reclaimer wasn't interested in advancing and growing larger, they were pretty comfy where they were. So where most companies would use that cash from a major faction to expand, it was all walking around money for reclaimer.

But to the point. Email time, to which Miss Blonde herself would deal with.

To: [member="Daegon Vaelaellis"]
Message: Lord Commander Daegon Vaelaellis, we wish to extent to you our warmest thanks that you have chosen Reclaimer Arms & Industrial for your firearm needs. We are available whenever you call upon us for a meeting. Day or night we will work to best fit your schedule. That's the Reclaimer promise.

We have received your coordinates and we will dispatch craft at once for the journey to your world. Given the distance between our corporate headquarters and your capital we'll be on the fringes of your territory in three days or so. Simply say when and we'll hyperspace in. Thank you again for choosing Reclaimer Arms & Industrial.

And now it was time to set everything in motion.

Objective 4: Fill the armory

Daegon smiled upon reading the Reclaimer Arms and Industrial’s response obviously pleased. Wasting no time, he began to type out the reply, his hands trembling, unaccustomed to the prosthetic arms that had been loaned to him.

// Attn: Reclaimer Arms and Industrial
// RE: Weapons Contract

Thank you for the timely response, please come at your earliest convenience. Our border patrols have been informed and are eagerly expecting your company's representative's arrival.

Regards,
Daegon Vaelaellis //

Satisfied with what he had written the gruff man sent the message.

"Private Mason," he called to a new recruit he had taken a shine to - the boy reminded him of himself in his youth. "Get me a dry-cleaned suit, hair gel, shaving foam and a straight razor. We have guests coming so I need to look somewhat presentable."

[member="Miss Blonde"]​

Miss Blonde

[media] https://youtu.be/sdvRCTpEWK4 [/media]​

Objective: Money
The journey had been a long one, three days of hyperspace travel to get from one end of the galaxy to the other was quite the pain. But when money was involved it was always worth it, after all it was money. Sweet sweet legal tender that could be spent on stuff. Currency that made life more comfortable and better, because whoever said money couldn't buy happiness was high as poodoo.

But putting aside the glory of money for a bit, the Crime Lord known as Miss Blonde had to put on her professional face. So there was a change of masks and monikers. What was once a ruthless criminal was then transformed into a shady businesswoman. With a modified and more sleek gas mask strapped on her face and her hair temporarily dyed a more deep shade auburn, she was ready for the sale and would go by the name Miss Rachel Lamar.

"This is Mister Roth, sales associate of Reclaimer Arms & Industrial. We are entering atmosphere of Csilla under the permission of the Lord Commander The ship's pilot said as he brought the transport down.

They were quickly given the green light causing them to speed the rest of the way down. If there was anything Blonde didn't like it was orbital defense platforms with very large guns plastered on them.

Then again the cold weather of Csilla wasn't the best either. Pushing their way through a blizzard and towards the palace headquarters whatever place of the Iron Empire, the transport quickly touched down on a landing pad and would shut down.

"Load the crap! I want a full display of gear!" Blonde yelled to her goons.

Soon Blonde would be ready to head on down and start the meeting whenever Lord what's his face showed up.

[member="Daegon Vaelaellis"]

Joza had been sitting in her little office near the back room of Heartbeat Boutique going over this month’s expense report when her datapad pinged with a new message notification. Figuring that it would be good to take a break lest her brain melt from handling numbers all day, she accessed her holomail and sat back in her chair, sipping at her mug of tea.

Green eyes scanned through the first half of the message, and a red brow arched. Was this some sort of joke? Some kid pretending to be rich? Her gaze halted and she lowered the mug at the words Iron Empire, a relatively new power that sprung up in the Unknown Region. Still, Joza didn’t know much about them—their motives, goals and who was in their ranks. With a name like Iron Empire, she figured them to be the militaristic sort which made her bristle with wariness, but did not discount them entirely due to a vague preconception. Jumping to conclusions was bad for business, and if this offer was legitimate she owed it to both the Empire and herself to at least have a little chat with this Aster.

//Ms. Baelor,

Thank you for your interest in Heartbeat House, and I’m glad to hear that you like Heartbeat Heels! We do take custom orders, and I believe it would be to both our benefit for us to meet in person and discuss the details of your request, perhaps along with a fitting. You are more than welcome to meet me at a Heartbeat location on Lianna or Ashira’s Light, coordinates enclose. Alternatively, we can set up a meeting at a different location of your choosing.

Thank you for choosing Heartbeat House,

Joza Perl, CEO of Heartbeat House and Vhysis Labs //

Slumping down into her chair with a defeated sigh, Joza smiled to herself a little. Finances were exhausting, and it was probably time that she hired someone to manage this sort of thing for her. Right now, her mind was not on numbers but designs, blueprints and diagrams. At first she was skeptical of the request, but now she was beginning to get excited at the prospect of creating a custom clothing line. First though, she had to make sure that her potential future contractee was not a gang of murderous Sith or something of the like.

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

"A ship from Reclaimer Arms and Industrial has entered our borders not too long ago," Private Mason informed the man as he prepared to leave the barracks.

"Thank you, Private," Daegon grunted, his beard tamed, his hair styled and dressed in a stylish suit with a matching overcoat over it. After a few sprays of cologne and one last look in the mirror, ensuring he looked presentable, he limped out of the barracks and towards an airspeeder that awaited him outside.

Useless pieces of chit, can’t even drive myself around, Daegon frowned, displeased at what a hindrance the temporary prosthetics were as he was driven to the modest villa where the meeting was to take place.

"Lord Commander Vaelaellis, the guests have arrived and are currently awaiting your arrival in on the landing pad," a servant informed him once he exited the airspeeder.

"Thank you," Daegon faked a smile and made his way down to hallway, past several corridors to meet the company representatives.

"Where are they?" he asked upon reaching the landing pad.

"They're still aboard the ship," a servant replied.

Strange, Daegon thought to himself but he was no business man and unknowledgeable when it came to business interactions so perhaps this was the norm.

"I am Daegon Vaelaellis, Lord Commander of the Wolvesglaive, and the man who contacted you," he announced with a booming voice he hoped those inside the ship would be able to hear. "Let's talk business."

[member="Miss Blonde"]​

[member="Annaliese"]

Far away from snow and ice covered, unbearabably cold Csilla, aboard the Lightbringer, Enyo read through the transmission she was about to send. Iron Empire. Enyo would've wondered whether her superiors were trying to troll her. However, she was far too straight-laced for that and, in any case, neither Moira Skaldi nor Maelion Liates possessed a modicrum of humour in their metal minds.

Regardless, it appeared the aforementioned polity, largely composed of former One Sith military personnel and led by a former Dark Councillor, was trying to carve out its own kingdom in the unknown regions. Said area was not particularly unknown these days, but this writer digresses. In their unsurpassable wisdom, her superiors had decided to pass on the task of initiating first contact to the clone of Siobhan Kerrigan.

Assuredly they had their reasons for this, and so Enyo had to take a break from plotting bloody revenge against her mirror. It was awkward to type when you were still getting used to your cybernetic fingers. Word was that her contact was one of the Empire's acolytes, supposedly a former Sith. No surname had been given.

// Ms Annaliese

I thank you for your message. I represent Archangel Research and Design on behalf of Directors Anna Comnena and Nalia Alderana. We wish to extend our sincerest thanks and our willingness to do business with the Iron Empire. We're available for discussion at your convenience.

Enyo Typhos

Objective 4: Shopping

Aster almost squealed with delight at the sight of a reply from Heartbeat House and Boutique - and from the [member="Joza Perl"] too, the CEO no less! Excitement built up within her as she typed out her reply.

// Ms. Perl,

Unfortunately, I am unable to travel to either of your company's location. Long story short, I am kind of grounded and as a result, I'm stuck on Csilla for the time being. So, instead, I invite you to my private residence, cordinates enclosed.

Regards,

Aster Rose Baelor, niece of the Emperor //

With a big smile on her face the troublesome teenager sent the message and finally left her room.

"Lucielle," she called for one of her handmaidens. "I should have a guest arriving soonish," he voice trailed off at the last word, unsure of how long it would take for Ms. Perl to travel to Csilla. "So, I need to look my best!" she grinned.

"Yes, Lady Baelor," the handmaiden was relieved to see Aster's mood shift from a gloomy one to one filled with excitement. "How would you like me to do your hair?"

"The usual way," the teenager replied, taking Lucielle by the hand and dragged the woman into her room.

Objective: Meet the young lady who wants to give me money buy my products

A slow smile curved Joza’s lips at the response. Grounded? Why not simply sneak out the window like she did as a teenager? With a chuckle, the Zeltron pushed herself up from her chair and straightened out her clothes. Probably time for a change of outfit into something more appropriate for a meeting, and numbers could go to hell. Maybe she could rope Nona into dealing with the finances? Typing up a quick reply in affirmation, Joza tucked the datapad under her arm and walked off to go and prepare.

The journey to Csilla was a bit longer than she’d have liked, given how far out of the way it was from Lianna. But the Zeltron routinely traveled from her home in the Tion Cluster to the Kathol Sector, so it wasn’t a difficult journey. Much to her grumpy pilot’s delight, Joza amused herself with designs and research during their flight. A quiet Joza made for a happy Ivan.

After receiving clearance to land, Joza checked her hair in the reflection of the navigation console one last time, much to Ivan’s chagrin. “Am I supposed to come with you?” The tone of his voice implied that he would very much not like to be involved in whatever this was. Joza’s exploits were either lousy with fashion and cosmetics, or they involved charging head-on into a burning warehouse, an enraged enemy or a straight up warzone. “By all means, stay here. I can do without the constant eye rolling.” Pulling at her clothes to ensure that they sat well and flattered her, Joza smiled. Who said that business attire couldn’t be cute?

“A no smoking in the ship. Even if it’s the refresher.” Wrinkling her nose, she descended down the ramp and into the manor’s courtyard while Ivan rolled his eyes at her back.

Objective 4: Contract

Annaliese read the transmission with furrowed brows – not because she was displeased with its content but because she had been forced to remain behind while her beloved Reinhard fought on the battlefields of Ilum.

I not an invalid just because I was hit by a heart stun,” she muttered as she began to type up her reply to the transmission.

// Ms. Typhos,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I am excited to hear of you company’s willingness to conduct business with the Iron Empire. Coordinates to the meeting place has been enclosed and our border patrols have been informed of your impending arrival.

Annaliese //

With the transmission written up and sent the bastard sighed, picking up a fashion magazine and flipped through it casually. Time did not passed quick enough for her.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

[member="Annaliese"]

Enyo could probably understand the rogue Zambrano's displeasure about being forced to stay away from the frontlines. After all, she thought of herself as a warrior and liked punching things. Especially Firemane lackeys and their friends.

Regardless, orders were orders, and in this particular case she was expected to be a saleswoman and make a sales pitch for her employers' products. Archangel was a droidmaker committed to technological innovation while maintaining a keen sense of ethical...oh, wait, this is not supposed to be a recitation of the company brochure.

So without further ado, the Lightbringer made the jump for hyperspace and set course for Csilla. Many years ago, her benefactor Moira Skaldi had aided the Atrisian Empire's campaign to liberate this world from a race of nightmarish spiders called the Klaxxi. Then much later, the One Sith put the planet under their jackboot. Now the Iron Empire was in control.

Enyo wondered what the Chiss thought of these events. They were known to be proud and xenophobic, but perhaps by now they'd become used to being under someone else's thumb. The clone spent her journey beating up training droids and reading a historical novel about a historical novel about the Seventh Battle of Ruusan.

Time passed, then with barely a ripple the Lightbringer emerged from the blue tunnel of hyperspace, thousands of kilometres away from the snow and ice ball that was Csilla. The cyborg wasted no time and boarded a shuttle. It would take her to the prearranged meeting place, following the coordinates supplied by the IE agent. The heavily cyborgised clone, more machine than human, wore a vaguely military uniform for this occasion.

Objective 4: New clothes

"Lady Baelor, Ms Perl has just arrived," a servant informed her.

"Has Ms Perl been greeted yet?" she asked.

"The butler is on his way," the servant replied.

"Very good," Aster smiled as her eyes lit up with excitement. "Prepare some refreshments in the drawing room," she ordered, dismissing the ebony haired, blue eyed woman.

"Yes, my lady," the servant nodded and hurried off to the kitchen.

"Lucielle," she called for her handmaiden. "Please do a quick clean up of my room so that I don'r look like a complete slob when the time comes to take my measurements."

"Yes, Lady Baelor," Lucielle replied then made her way to the teenager's room.

Excited at the thought of new clothes, Aster rushed to the bathroom to check her appearance in the full length mirror. Saitsfied with her appearance, the teenager exited the bathroom and strolled to the drawing room to await Ms Perl's arrival.

[member="Joza Perl"]​

Miss Blonde

Post 3

The ramp slowly began to rumble and then drop down. Steam rose as the warm interior of the ship met the cold winds and snow of Csilla giving a more natural form of special effects. After all, everyone enjoyed a good mist machine entry. But with the effects set, the small crime lord stepped through the steam and out into the snow.

It would be an odd sight for the Lord Commander, a woman standing at about five foot even, trotted her way out into the snow wearing a suit, tie, and sleek gas mask. Her demeanor and movement was that of a predatory cat, every step deliberate, every move graceful, and her senses on high alert for any signs of danger. And behind her coming down from the ramp were men and droids, some carrying plastic tarps, and others with large crates and boxes.

Blonde or as she was for the time being called, Miss Lamar, approached the Lord Commander and eyed the man. Were they serious? They sent a cripple to do business with her? His money was as green as anyone else's she guessed.

"Lord Commander. I'm Miss Lamar. Thank you for having us. You must excuse me but it is rather cold out here and I'd love to get my fellow associates inside." She said with her mask distorting her words with a more robotic tone to them from the vocalizers.

It was time to get this show on the road.

Her face uncovered, her long hair down with a full face of makeup, Annaliese left the temple where she and Reinhard had taken up residence after the rebellion of Csilla. So. Karking. Cold. She frowned as a cold gust of wind penetrated her coat, nearly freezing her and made a mental note to pick up a few new coats when she had the time.

With her arms wrapped tightly areound her chest, a vain effort to protect herself against the freezing winds of Csilla as she braved the planet's sub-zero temperature and made her way into a small tea house. "I have a private room reserved under the name Annaliese," she said to the hostess.

"Surname?" the blue woman asked.

"Just Annaliese," she replied.

"Ok," the woman said, giving the Epicanthix a strange look and flipped through the book where reservations were recorded. "This way please," she smiled and led Annaliese to the private room.

"Would you like me to take your order now?" the waitress asked once the young woman was seated.

"I'd prefer to wait until company arrives," Annaliese replied, her face still flushed from the cold winds.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

(3)
[member="Annaliese"]

Welcome to Csilla. It is goddamn-fething cold on this lovely planet. The Chiss seemed to have adapted well to living on an ice ball. Perhaps they chose to stick around instead of seeking out a new homeworld after creating their empire because they expected the cold to be a deterrent to less sturdy species.

If that was the case, then their expectations had been fulfilled for thousands of years. But now the days when the Chiss Ascendancy was a power in the galaxy had long since past. Foreign conqueror after foreign conqueror had planted his standards upon this world.

Snow and ice crackled beneath Enyo's heavy boots, resembling the sound of broken glass; her coat billowed in the harsh, freezing wind. An icy breeze blew against her face and tousled her brown hair. Despite the intense cold, Enyo felt little of it.

She was not really human anymore. She felt a stab of annoyance when her cybernetic limbs turned out to be less responsive than she'd liked. She'd probably have to calibrate them. But she would not ask Archangel, she'd learn to do it herself. Soon she reached the small tea house, an oasis in an freezing ocean of snow. "Enyo Typhos, I'm expected," she spoke to the hostess. "A Ms Annaliese is waiting for me. No surname."

The hostess looked a bit taken. Perhaps it was the brusque tone, perhaps by how...robotic the guest sounded. But she soon composed herself. "Oh, she's reserved a private room. Follow me please." So Enyo was led to where the rogue Zambrano was waiting.

Daegon stood there, stunned for a second by the woman who disembarked from the ship. Everything about her - her demeanor, her movement, her attire and the mask she donned was much different from what he had expected. Though she was a petite woman, she was no mouse, prey for predators to feast upon; instead, she resembled the appearance of a powerful lioness.

Intrigued, he watched in silence as she approached him with an escort of men and droids carrying what he assumed were Reclaimer's products. Had he anything other than his life to lose and had the situation been different, he might have been intimidated by the woman before him.

"Lord Commander. I'm Miss Lamar. Thank you for having us. You must excuse me but it is rather cold out here and I'd love to get my fellow associates inside," she introduced herself to the man, her voice distorted to a more robot than human tone by what Daegon assumed was some mechanism in the mask.

"Of course, a private room has already been prepared for us," Daegon replied. "Csilla is basically giant spherical ice cube," he joked and attempted a friendly smile that might have seemed rather awkward to Miss Lamar.

Not the best at social interactions, especially with the fairer sex, Daegon made no further attempts at conversation as he led the woman and her staff to the spacious conference room and opened the door for her. He may not have known much about social interactions with women but he knew the basics of etiquette.

[member="Miss Blonde"]​

Objective: Establish command.

Damon stood on the bridge of his new flagship, a Harbinger Class Star Destroyer. He traveled with just four other Harbinger class assault cruisers, as his commission as a Rear Admiral was incredibly recent and he was unable to muster any more ships. The ship was still unfamiliar to the young Admiral, he had only been in command of one other ship, which had been a frigate. Needless to say, his new assault cruiser was a lot larger. Damon Grisom marched with pride across his bridge, nodding as he glanced at each different station.

"Sir, we will arrive at Ilum shortly." said one of his men on the bridge. Damon nodded, "Very good." He positioned himself in the center of the bridge, looking out at where the planet would eventually show itself.

Soon enough, the planet and all of the ships around it came into view. The young Admiral studied their positions quickly, then commanded "Position us with the rest of the fleet," Damon pointed at the allied ships. They had already begun the attack on the Sith ships in the distance. They had to be careful, so as not to unintentionally get in the way of allied weapons. "Man battle stations. Prepare to fire." All of a sudden, it seemed, his ship became much louder. The sound of men and women scrambling to prepare weapons and fighters. Damon spent another few moments studying where his allies were focusing their fire, then he commanded, "Focus your fire on the flagship. Ready!" His ships were in position now, all they needed was the command. "Fire at will!" The Young Admiral shouted, and it seemed that almost instantly he felt the kick of the cannons send their lethal ammunition to the Sith ships. His hangars had opened now as well, and the fighters inside poured out, ready to fight to the death.

Content with his new command, the commissioned man grinned as he watched the destruction unfold.

Miss Blonde

Post 4

Giving a complimentary pity chuckle at the man's joke, Miss Blonde made it sound more genuine as to be polite. But in truth she was pretty friggen cold and wanted to go inside as soon as possible. But luckily the man and his cohorts had a nice toasty room reserved for them to which Blonde had herself and her various cronies move into with the gear.

"Yes this will due quite nicely." Blonde said as she stepped into the room looking at its splendor and beauty.

Snapping her fingers in an orderly and commanding fashion things would continue to get weird for the Lord Commander. Strange looking droids entered the room with translucent plastic tarps and black electrical tape. The whole thing was just an oddity to see. And with the auburn haired woman pointing over to the corner the droids started to lay down the tarps across the walls and floor to what was obviously a way to prevent a mess being made.

And while that all went down the small woman sat in a chair adjusting herself every now and then to get comfortable. Though whilst getting comfy if the lord commander were sharp enough he'd be able to get a good look at her more human helpers. Men and women dressed in black suits and ties, cheap ones at that. The whole get up reeked of reservoir dogs. In fact the men didn't really look like your clean cut sales associates you'd see from most weapon companies. They looked like killers and thugs. People who were paid to make a person sized problem go away with a few blasters and a barrel of acid.

"Thank you for having us. I must say that you have yourself a lovely room here. I'd say easily top five best conference rooms I've ever been in." Blonde said as she glanced around the room before having her darkened lenses aim on her host.

"So. What can Reclaimer Arms & Industrial do for you? You've mentioned a few products in a email sent by your assistants. We've brought them all for you to look at and and get a feel of." She said before tenting her fingers almost menacingly.

She gave off this aura about her when spoke to the man, this feeling or presence. That even though this was his home, that these were his men, she was in control, and was not one to beat around the bush with. After all, the droids were setting up the plastic tarps for more than one reason.

Bored, Annaliese took out a picture she had secretly taken of Reinhard without him noticing with a soft sigh. Like any other picture of the man, he looked perfect though it was such a pity that part of the face she adored so much was obscured in the photo. "Reinhard," she muttered, stroking her beloved's handsome visage in the photo softly. Oh, how she missed her darling.

The sound of footsteps down the hallway prompted the Epicanthix to quickly put away the photo of her love but not before one last quick glance. Act professional, she reminded herself and stood up as the door to the room opened.

"Hello, I am Annaliese, the Iron Empire's representative. I assume you are Ms. Typhos?" she extended her hand to greet the woman and attempted a formal smile, a far cry from her usual smirk. "I think my husband would be quite interested in some of your company's products," she said, cheekily excluding the word future from her sentence.

[member="Enyo Typhos"]​

Objective: Meet the young lady who wants to give me money buy my products

After being greeted and welcome into the manor, Joza was lead to the drawing room to meet her client. The butler who had received her was a kind fellow, leaving Joza to admire what she could of the craftsmanship and tasteful decoration of the manner while following him.

“Thank you,” Nodding her head in a mock bow, the Zeltron gave him a polite smile as they reached the doors of the drawing room. As the butler opened the doors and gestured for her to enter, Joza stepped through the threshold and her eyes landed on a form of a teenage girl who she assumed to be Miss Aster Rose Baelor. She was a slim, pretty thing with a delicately youthful face and what appeared to be an impeccable fashion sense. Inwardly, Joza smirked at this revelation—it was always easier working with someone who knew a bit about clothing as they tended to know what they wanted. However, it could easily go the other way—she’s had clients who were picky and fussy like children. For now, she gave Aster the benefit of the doubt.

“You must be Miss Baelor. Thank you for inviting me to your home, it’s absolutely lovely.” Extending a hand in greeting, the Zeltron gave her host a bright smile.

Taking the seat opposite Miss Lamar, Daegon watched in silence as the droids entered the room and neatly placed the items in the corner the red head had pointed to. Intrigued by the strange droids that were much different from the ones he was used to, the man furrowed his brows and scrutinized them.

Then, as the petite woman was adjusting her chair, he glanced at the men and women in cheap black suits Miss Lamar had brought with her. They were different from what he had expected. Instead of stuffy businessmen and women, these people looked suspicious like the type to communicate with blaster and brutality rather than words at a table.

"You're welcome Miss Lamar and thank you for your compliment, it belongs to my liege," he tore his suspicious gaze from the men and women that accompanied the woman.

"Limited to a selection of mostly One Sith weapons, our armory is rather lacking," he started, wondering whether or not to ask about her mask. "So as a result, we are in the market for weapons. Being an organization of One Sith defectors, it is only natural we expect a future attack from the Sith and when that time comes, I want my men and our army to be equipped with technology they may not be familiar with," he replied.

"Also, if you would be so kind as to humor me, aside from concealing your face and voice, is there another reason you wear the mask?" he inquired, curiosity getting the best of him.

[member="Miss Blonde"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom