Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public There is Only Knowledge - [Open to all Jedi]

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
zeljko-duvnjak-warframe-orokin-moon-01.jpg

Peace
Jedi Praxeum Station,
New Found Home of the Unified Jedi Order

YP5QQ1m.gif

The galaxy has been far from peace for as long as anyone can remember. Sith run rampant, expanding their empire and crushing any who would dare cross them. So few can truly meet the might of the Sith Empire, but hope has not yet been lost. Jedi all over the galaxy stand before the encroaching darkness, unwavering in their resolve and beliefs. Orders of various names and sizes have risen across the stars for the same purpose; to make a difference. Yet, they could do so much more if they fought together. While many have felt similarly, only one has pushed himself beyond the boundaries of name and territory. This Jedi Master has sought out an answer to the problems the modern Jedi face. And he has found it.
Ancient, forgotten, lost...

Until Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga stumbled upon Peace, the station was nothing more than a relic. The artificial moon holds more secrets than one could likely study in their lifetime, but that proved to no longer be a problem. Going forward, the magnificent Holocron would house the galaxy's most recent attempt at a total Jedi unification. Having already hosted the first of many meetings, Peace once more calls out to the Jedi of the galaxy with hopes of building a brighter tomorrow.

Already, Master Morga has begun settling the ancient space station, preparing it for the arrival of others.

Soon, Peace will be more than just a base of operations or gathering place of like-minded individuals. It will be a home for the wayward Jedi and a genesis for the light. That was the promise anyway.

Ryv didn't know how much faith he put in this unification effort yet. While many Jedi he had met prior were an inspiring lot, some failed to meet his expectations. He was a jaded young Kiffar with more problems than he cared to admit, but this was something he could put his mind too. This was something that could make a difference. That thought alone drove him through the empty halls of the space station. Everywhere he looked he saw thick layers of dust, cobwebs and other representations of time's ceaseless passage. It left its mark on the station and it needed to be cleared away, even if it only lasts a short time.

Stepping through the threshold into the larger meeting room Wyatt had held the initial get together, Ryv cleared his throat and held up a datapad.

"Sorry to uh, disturb you my gu-" Ryv caught himself and straightened a bit. "Master Morga, but er- I've put together a list of stuff for everyone to do when they show up. Nothing crazy, mostly cleaning tasks, little bit of exploration, etcetera. I just thought it make a difference if the more immediate rooms are..." he trailed off and stared off into space for a few seconds. "Presentable, I guess? I dunno. I also had one of the droids fetch some grub and drinks for everyone. Working gets you hungry."

Ryv was still far from presentable, choosing to stick with the worn leather jacket his father passed onto him. It wasn't the prettiest outfit, but it was comfortable.

A Light Shining in Darkness
Wyatt had his sleeves rolled up, arm deep in a chest full of ancient books and datacrons - all neatly stacked in a variety of piles that surrounded him. When Ryv entered, Wyatt couldn’t help but smile to him, lift a rag to clean what gunk marked his face and hands - and offered a smile nonetheless.​
Thank you, Ryv.”, he said as he took the datapad into his hands. For a moment, he looked over the procedures and tasks - before nodding in agreement. The nearest rooms were quarters for living, some dojos turned into storage areas, innumerable jedi artifacts left squandered to collect dust for nigh on a millenia - and now it was their job to clean it up.​
You’ve done good work.”, he said with a nod. “I have to ask though…”​
Wyatt seemed to lean in as he glanced towards the door, as though what he was about to say was a secret -​
Have you been talking to the others?”​
Ryv Ryv

Reactions: Ryv
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"Thanks, man, just trying to do my part and all that," Ryv motioned around the room before looking towards the stack of ancient regalia hidden away in a box. His attention remained on the box briefly until Wyatt leaned in. "To the others? What, other Jedi?" his head tilted a bit to the side as he considered the question. "Cedric, yeah. I spoke to that dude Kale, the Warden. Nice guy, might be able to get him around more. Everyone just seems so wrapped up in the future, not really living in the present. Know what I mean?"

As if to accent that point, Ryv moved to a nearby table with several dusty holocrons and vases before beginning to wipe them down with a spare rag. The Kiffar looked like he was used to hard work, though he moved a bit slowly. It was clear he was nervous about mishandling what sat before him.

"What about you, boss? Any luck with the big boys? Silvers, Republic and whoever else are calling the galaxy their playground," he set one holocron down before lifting a smaller pot, probably once used to maintain smaller flora.

"Oh, actually!" as if on queue, the small pot flew out of his hand. The Kiffar lept into action, diving after it and catching it rather than using the force. The display was a bit over the top, but Ryv seemed unphased. He stood up, dusted himself off, and set the little ceramic pot down. "As I uh- yeah... Master Tiland, he seemed interested in a get-together. Thought it be worth looking into."

Last edited:
So this was Peace, huh. As Niklasz leaned back into the seat of his X-Wing, looking at it from afar, he felt a surge of inspiration fill him that he was entirely unprepared for. At first glance it seemed to fit how he felt the Jedi were nowadays to the hot-blooded Trandoshan: fractured, decrepit, and damn near ready to break under the rising tide of Sith seeking to drown the very stars in blood. But there was a grandeur there still. Even while broken it still shone as a beacon of the light in defiance of its wounds.

If Nik had the gift to put this curious mixture of feelings and thoughts into words himself he would. But for once in his life, he was content to simply sit in the moment.

Not for long, however; he was there for a reason. No one in the SJO had actually given him any kind of clearance to check this Unification Effort out, having heard of it only through listening in on gossip, but with no leads on Sith operating outside of heavily militarized space and not much else to do but train, he felt this was as good of a use of his time as any. He wanted to see if these people were actually planning on taking an active role in crushing the darkness that threatened to overwhelm the galaxy, or if they were simply posing for cred.

Whatever the case, there was only one way to find out. Nik swiftly disengaged his fighter from his hyperdrive ring and piloted it towards the station.

It was hard to tell from space, as sensing of any kind with the Force wasn't the Knight's forte, but after managing to find a safe place to dock it was clear this place wasn't exactly bustling with activity. Light seemed to surround him, but the energy was cold and residual. He could feel some presences on board...but it was nothing like the great "coming-together" he'd been hoping for. That, and this place definitely needed some serious TLC. But he continued on exploring through the ancient halls anyway, assuming he met no resistance, eventually managing to find what appeared to be two fellow Jedi in discourse.

Ever a creature of subtlety, the Trandoshan would immediately announce his presence and get to the point. "Hey!" he called out to them as he approached. "Been hearing about some Master Morga trying to bring us all together. You guys have an ETA on mobilizing the Orders? Cause I'd love to not sit around decomposing like a plague-ridden sarlacc while the Sith are eating us alive."

if they're watching anyways
Everyone else was living in the future, but Auteme had spent several days looking only to the past. This place, this station, this great Holocron, was practically everything she'd ever wanted. Infinite knowledge, a place of the Force, a place that was unique. The past few days had been bliss. Speaking to the Gatekeeper's avatar made her feel enlightened.

In fact she'd just come back from another 'study' session. Late in the evening, as she usually got out, she wandered through the halls of the enormous station, arms full with datacards and handwritten notes. The information held in her hands was enough to fill several books. Now she was heading back to her room, but... she had no idea which way to go.

Instead she heard a few other Jedi talking nearby. She didn't want to bother the Gatekeeper anymore, so she just wandered over to the group. "Um, could I..." Yeah, she really was tired. She hadn't realized she was interrupting Master Morga and some others. Her senses focused just long enough for her to tell who was who, so her eyes settled on the other Padawan, assuming he was mildly less important than the Knight and the Master. "...get some help navigating? And maybe with all my notes," she said, making a small motion to all the stuff in her hands.

Ryv Ryv Niklasz Tassik Niklasz Tassik Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv jumped several inches off the ground as the Trandoshan Jedi knight stalked in and called out to the duo. The vase once more escaped his grasp, only to be quickly plucked out of the air and pulled close against his chest. With a deep breath, he turned to face the newcomer and offered an upward-nod of the head. The gesture, much like the padawan behind it, was extremely casual. This casual individual seemed most intrigued by the newcomer once his shock disappeared, replaced once more by a cool-headed persona.

"Master Morga? Yeah man, he's right here," Ryv motioned to Wyatt at his side before putting the vase back down carefully. The following question and statement left the Kiffar in a state of silence as he considered them. When would everything fall into place? He and Wyatt had been hard at work making the station more liveable, but he was just a padawan. What did he really know?

"Nothing..." he muttered softly, more to himself than anyone else. The rag once more found its way to the Kiffar's hand as he began wiping down a grime smeared blade. "ETA? I dunno, my guy. A week? A month? A year? These things take time and hard work. If you wanna help us make it happen we've got a list of jobs. Take your pick," a flick of the wrist motioned to the datapad in Wyatt's hand with a list of tasks. "And if you aren't up to cleaning, maybe Wyatt can show you around."

Ryv set the blade down and began to backpedal from the table.

"I'm gonna grab some more boxes I saw a few rooms down, I'll be right back," he turned on his heel and came face to face with Auteme Auteme almost immediately. He narrowly avoided crashing into her with a sudden stop. "Huh?" Ryv's amber gaze flickered across the girl before settling on the plethora of notes she carried. "Help? Yeah, no problem dude. Lemme just-" his speech trailed off as he took her notes, as well as anything else she'd present. "Where do you need to go, missy? Personal quarters?"

Zara Tate

Z
Zara piloted her tiny Travelsprite Interceptor into an unfamiliar hanger and slowly powered down. She spent a minute in the cockpit taking surface scans of the planet-holocron before quietly disembarking. She left her piloting helm in her cockpit and descended the ladder easily. Slowly withdrawing a long officer's coat from the storage capsule underneath her ship's wing compartment. Slipping it on over her jumpsuit and returning her life support unit to a duffel bag at her feet.

All dressed now. Much better.

She picked up the duffel and quietly walked into the room where the Force beheld friendly voices. She made little noise until speaking aloud,

"Hello."

She smiled quietly to all present.

"I'm sorry. Beg your pardon. I'm looking for Master Morga. ...I'm Knight Tate. A friend of the Silvers. Would.. Mm, would any of you be willing to point me in the right direction perhaps?"

Zara held her duffel lightly in front of her knees. She seemed quite the composed lass, overly dressed, and mostly not at all very interesting at all really. Just another new face on very new-new holocron-planet. Thingy. Sorta.

Cedric, Kale, Tiland…”, Wyatt mused as he rested against a yet closed storage crate. His arms crossed as he glanced to Ryv, nodding with that approval smile he often wielded;​
Tell Tiland I’d love to meet him - and no, I’ve not had much luck beyond the meeting. They are… resistant to unification, for various reasons. Its - well, its a shame, but… Who am I to tell them they’re wrong.”, he said with a quiet sigh, considering just what stopped them.​
In reality, he knew that it had come around so many times - so many had tried this and failed. A council was formed and failed, Jedi refused to speak to one another, and ever greater judged one another on their interpretations. They’ve all grown so complacent with this division - and change bothers them; in contrast to what he hoped many were taught.​
It seemed only time would heal those harsh wounds in the light.​
Yet, his thoughts were broken as the trandoshian entered - standing taller than either of the others. Wyatt lifted himself from the storage container, to present himself with some respect. When Ryv introduced him - he offered a hand in a shake, with a welcoming grin;​
A pleasure to meet you.”, he offered as Ryv explained the ‘ETA’ explanation, and moved to help Autumn.​
As Ryv said, I don’t have much of an ‘eta’ on when these things will be done… I only hope sooner is better. Tell me, what is your name?”, he said with a cock of his brow.​
Yet, as another face joined the many others - Wyatt couldn’t help but turn his gaze to Tate. He offered a small wave, as though to draw that attention to himself;​
I’m Master Morga. Is there something I can do for you, Knight? Or the Silvers, perhaps?”​

Yeah. Not great, almost bumping into people with hands full of stuff. She should just do her note-taking in her room. Couldn't the Gatekeeper appear anywhere on the station? She hadn't seen it do so just yet, but surely with a little tinkering and Force whatnot they could get it working. This place was a giant Holocron; there had to be knowledge on how to make its avatar appear elsewhere on the station somewhere in those enormous databanks.

Still, her notes first. With the other padawan's help she began to carry it all away. "Yeah. This place is... really big. Shouldn't we have signs or something to navigate? I mean... I'm not that great with the Force, and stuff. I'm okay, but I can't really do anything when I'm tired, and when I'm tired I'm really bad with directions..." She rambled a bit, trailing off at the end as she realized that that wasn't great to start a conversation with someone. "Just um... lead the way." Auteme looked down, slightly embarrassed.

Ryv Ryv

CLEM

C
Auteme Auteme Ryv Ryv

A rusty, boxy droid shuffled past. Hearing the last thing the girl said, it paused. Metal rattled inside. Beneath a faded tag that said 'Hello my name is CLEM," a hatch squeaked open. Out fell two spare power packs, a magazine of hollow-point ammunition for a Hekler-Kok automatic slugthrower, and an old datapad with a partial map of the station.

"Gonk," it said proudly, and shuffled away.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"Haha, I getcha," Ryv turned and motioned for her to follow with a gentle nod of his head. He chose not to say anything else and instead listen to her ramble. The kiffar wasn't the best with conversation, but he loved listening. Stories, complaints, and yes, even rambling, brought a bit of joy into his life. To listen is to learn, to learn is to live. He spent so many years trapped in his mind that he owed it to himself to start living. Where better than such a magnificent place like Peace? While Auteme had certainly explored far more than the kiffar, he did enjoy getting to see all the ancient relics and text he and Wyatt had already managed to dig up. There was so much history in the station he felt like he'd very easily lose himself in it all.

His head craned to the side as he noticed her gaze fall. The subtle grasp of embarrassment crept along the edge of her lips. The sight bothered him. Before he could say anything, Clem marched up and practically threw up an odd assortment of goodies. Ryv knelt and looked over each. As the droid marched off, Ryv called after him.

"Thanks, Clem! Keep it up, pal," most of Auteme's notes were slipped under his left arm as he collected the mess. "Oh, shit, hollow points, sweet," both the ammunition and the power packs were shoved into his jacket pockets before he picked up the old datapad and map. Ryv straightened and looked back at Auteme. "Here you go, I think this'll be of much more use to you after these late-night study sessions, missy," he turned and moved off down a side hall at a relaxed pace. "So, whatcha think about Peace? You liking it here?"

While he wasn't much for small talk, he'd at least give it a go. She seemed like a nice enough girl.

Last edited:
Honestly it was like magic. As soon as that little Gonk lad waddled into her life she was mesmerized by this metal box with legs. One might swear they saw her eyes quite literally sparkle with the sight of the droid. Honestly there were never any droids around at the Silver Rest, but she always found them so cute. They were the sort of thing she never really felt the need to understand; the mechanical might never truly replicate the organic, but at least they could hold her attention for a bit. "Aww, hello Clem," she said, giving the droid a few happy pats and rubs.

Once Clem had waddled off she realized what the thing had dropped -- and what the young man had picked up. Why would a Jedi need ammunition? They were safe here. She eyed the other padawan for a moment. "Do you... have a gun?" She asked tentatively.

Auteme took the datapad and nodded her thanks. She replied quickly to his question, in a better mood after their little encounter with the droid -- and of course another piece of the map. The old one she'd found in the archives was pretty bad. "This place is incredible! I mean, a Holocron this big could hold knowledge on nearly everything in the galaxy. There's so much here. Maybe even more than the Silver Rest's Archives. Well, minus the Holocron storage. I never got access to those, really, so... this is really great." Now she wasn't as nervous about rambling, since he initiated. Her words just showed she was really invested and genuine. "I'm Auteme, by the way," she said, giving a warm smile to the Kiffar.

Ryv Ryv

A Blue Guardian Angel (inactive)
Jed Master Cambria Zadira had decided to stay on Peace after the meeting and see where this unification effort would take the Jedi Order as a whole.
Again, she had her doubts the Light would ever truly unite under one banner due to small yet finite ideological differences as it were. This was a pity as they were supposed to be the Defenders of the Galaxy and above the pettiness. This was not how Jedi were expected to behave. But... there was still hope. 'Do or do not, there is no try', the Grandmaster of days long ago said in his great wisdom. Those sage words rang ever so true still to this day and would forevermore if Cambria had anything to say about it.

The long-forgotten space station that served as a Jedi safehouse years ago needed a lot of TLC before it could become truly operational as a functioning Jedi Enclave. When the 'To Do' list was given out, the Guardian perused it with her gold-speckled hazel eyes and found where her skill set might be most useful. The blue-skinned Twi'lek proceeded to the training dojo...

Last edited:

Ohm-Lai

O
Ohm-Lai was often one of the later Jedi to get the messages and gossip floating around the orders. Partially because, at heart, he was a Watchman. He didn't hold much to the wandering or itinerant nature of many Jedi, though he knew the Force guided them as much as it did him. The work of a Jedi was one built on trust and that could not be built with an organization, only individuals. And that took time. One that wasn't often feasible if he was gallivanting about the galaxy on different missions.

That, and most people were reluctant to trust a blind Jedi. Even if he did have the mystic capabilities of the Force, it was still a bit of a shock for most sentients, especially as he wasn't a Miraluka. People tended to want to help him or consider him a liability until he was able to prove his capability. That, and being far from exceptional at anything, often led him to be more of an afterthought. Not that it was a bad thing. It kept him alive when the Sith ruled most of the regions he spent his life living in.

His walking stick clacked across the floor of the... whatever this was. It was strong in the Force. That, he knew for certain. But was it a space station? He couldn't tell. Artificial? Probably. Massive, however. He couldn't believe a station of such size existed.

But he sensed the presence of many other Jedi around, so it must be the right place. Now all he had to do was figure out what was going on. With that, unfortunately, the Force wasn't always as helpful as physical sight might have been.

Zara Tate

Z
As some of the others took their leave to begin managing repair task, Tate approached Master Morga with a reserved nod.

"Ah. Excellent. That makes this easy."

She smiled and gave a soft bow.

"I'm Knight Tate. A researcher on the Force and Artificial Intelligence. I studied at the Denon Acadmey of Science with The Saints. Naturally, the Silvers of Kashyyyk have requested I visit this station and bring back a report on it's current operational status and potential hazards. Thusly. I understand you're the man to talk to if I needed a beginning to all things. So I've come to start my investigation with a few questions for you. If you don't mind."

She put her bag down and moved to withdraw her phone. Pulling up a list on her screen and nodding slightly.

"To begin. What can you tell me about the station and it's custodial A.I. thus far?"

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv froze a few steps ahead of her, his body going stiff.

"Do I have a gun? Uh- nah man. I just keep this on me," his hand motioned to the lightsaber hilt strapped to his side. It didn't look special in the slightest, mostly generic and uniform. The opposite of its wielder. "You can't go wrong with ammunition though, the galaxy's a wiiiild place," after that the kiffar went quiet. His focus was on that of the halls before them and the girl at his side. At first, it surprised him how quickly her demeanor changed. Her early reservations vanished entirely after the brief meeting with Clem. It brought a smile to his face. Happiness was infectious, at least that's how he saw it anyway.

After her introductions, Ryv turned his head a bit to look down at his companion.

"Auteme, that's a cool name. Never heard it before," Ryv paused and looked around. After a few short seconds, he turned right and proceeded. "Well, the name's Ryv. I'm glad you're having a good time. So many of us have been on cleanup duty, getting to see someone get the most out of the place is cool," his words came out in a sing-song tone, soft humming following them. Confidence followed him, every gesture, even though he looked like a mess in comparison to a lot of other Jedi.

"Are you with one of the other orders?"

Last edited:
"Okie dokie." Auteme still gets a little nervous around people with weapons. Is there so little trust, even on this station, that he couldn't have left his saber in his room or something? And don't even get her started on blasters and slugthrowers... lightsabers, she could accept -- if grudgingly -- because they had the potential to protect, but firearms were weapons made to kill. The Kiffar seemed relatively young as well; was there really a need for him to carry a weapon? Still, she wouldn't object. It'd be rude.

She smiled. Yeah, her name was pretty cool... "Mhmm. I mean, my name..." She stopped herself from continuing, realizing she was about to get into some heavier stuff. "Nevermind." Not something she wanted to talk about the first time she was meeting someone. The teenager shook her head, then looked back at Ryv.

"Ryv's a nice name, too. Unique, I think. I know Ryvellia and Ryvester, but those are planets." She shrugged, then cleared her throat, making her voice deeper to sound like an announcer. "Ryv, the greatest, wisest, most powerful Jedi who ever carried a whole bunch of notes aboard the Peace, the man from..." Auteme paused again, looking at him. "You're a Kiffar?"

Seemed he wasn't the most perceptive of the bunch. "Well, I did say I spent a lot of time at the Silver Rest's Archives..." She grinned. "Yep. Padawan of the Silver Jedi. Never got around to being... like... official, but I don't think they mind. How about you?" She inquired, wanting to know more about the other padawan.

Ryv Ryv

With the oiled rag, Wyatt wiped his hands as he let out a slightly overplayed exhale - as though he wasn’t entirely sure where to start;​
Um…”, he said as he moved to set the rag down and find the story;​
From the records I’ve found, the station was a Zeffo station found by the Jedi Order sometime towards the beginning of the Republic…”, he said as a hand scratched that scraggly brown hair, trying to figure out what else he knew.​
... It would appear the station is a giant holocron; though to what extent I do not know. The AI is open to discussion with anyone, but the level of its information seems to depend how deep you go into the station itself; and no records seem to indicate the Jedi have ever made it to the core.”​
He crossed his arms as he leaned himself against a larger crate near the door; looking back to study Zara -​
Past that, much of the facility is a mystery to me, as it is you. I know it was used a training facility, a hidden enclave for the Jedi - but it was abandoned during the purge of the Galactic Empire. Probably to protect it…”​
What else can I help with?”​

The Trandoshan had remained silent for some time as he let the other fresh faces do most of the poignant questioning for him. He'd of course given his name and status as a Silver Knight and aspiring hunter of Sith to the Master upon his query, but he felt like others would likely be able to inquire into Morga's doings in a more diplomatically sound way. If it were left to the Trandoshan, he'd likely just spend his time complaining about things and get side tracked. Perhaps his own Master was right in that way...sometimes it paid to keep his mouth shut.

It wouldn't take long, however, for that wait to pay off. Zara's question led to a fascinating answer he never would have expected.

"A giant holocron..." he echoed silently, his face a mixture of curiosity and amazement. He knew the Jedi were capable of incredible things when their wills were united, but making a holocron that was also an entire functioning space station and training center? He was floored he'd never heard of it. A feat of engineering like this...it was mind-blowing.

More importantly, however, it gave him hope in a time of its immense and overwhelming scarcity.

"Is exploring that core part of your plan to refurbish this place,then?" the Knight ventured. "Is it guarded? I mean...a repository of knowledge this large might actually manage to bring us all under one banner for once. Especially if any of that knowledge can wipe the Sith off the face of the galaxy. All for that, personally."

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"Yeah, man, no worries," Ryv paused his stride to look back at her. He wasn't too good with people, but he could understand emotion well enough. It was one of the few things he picked up before falling out of the order years prior. There was a lingering pain that hung in the air around her and he wasn't fond of it. He reached out a gloved hand and gently pat her shoulder. "No reason to front-load a friendship, yeah? If you're gonna be staying here, they'll be plenty of time to chat about whatever," a goofy grin decorated his face before he took his hand back once more and returned to navigating the halls of the station. They weren't too far off from the padawan quarters, likely another turn or two.

"My old man never told me why he named me Ryv. When I asked, he just said he liked it," the kiffar shrugged weakly as he turned left. "Strongest and wisest? Nah, that's Wyatt. He's honestly great," he took another right before approaching a room that likely looks familiar to the other padawan. "This should be your room, and to answer your question, yes! I am a kiffar. I lived on Coruscant until the One Sith conquered it years ago. Nowadays, I'm just here or out and about running errands."

He perked up a bit at the mention of the Silver Jedi Order. Until recent years, Ryv never took the time to learn about the various orders. He always sorta assumed there was just one. Living in the Outer Rim had done him no favors when it came to the great galactic game.

"Silver Jedi, huh? Like that Yuroic guy? He had a bit of a stick up his ass, but he seemed nice enough," Ryv shifted his weight to lean a bit on his right leg. "Me? I'm with the Imperium. Direct apprentice to the Imperator himself," as he spoke, he raised a hand and pointed at himself with a thumb. The kiffar beamed with pride at the proclamation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom