Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private There Are Things You Can't Hide

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Things for her apprentice had been going along swimmingly. He'd learned to accept his path in life. To find his beliefs in it all. Even bled his lightsaber to finally signify his loyalty to the Sith. Or at least the willingness to follow her orders. Mostly. She stood within the still being constructed Fortress Inquisitorius. Within the training chamber, at that. A vast, mostly empty room with a couple of weapon racks and other such equipment on the sides. Everything someone would expect.

Kyrilu was summoned. In light of his achievements, in the subjugation of the tribe he had been sent to, it should've been something good. Yet she held a passive expression on her face, her golden eyes full of judgement as she awaited him to enter the room. Dressed in a simple top, pants. She was dressed more to go to a local gym than as a Sith. All to make it seem less serious than it was. He'd gone against one of her orders. Now he'd have to face the consequences.

Kyrilu Storm-wracked Kyrilu Storm-wracked

His Master had summoned him. Ostensibly to reward him for the successful bleeding of his lightsaber and his conquest of the Ka'Sosaan tribe, but Kyrilu couldn't shake the ominous air surrounding him. Was it guilt, knowing he had let his emotions get the better of him on several occasions? Was it fear, knowing he could be walking to his death? Either or, he felt his steps grow heavier as he marched to the Fortress' training chamber. Menial labourers scurried about the halls, their heads down as Ky passed, unwilling to draw the attention of a Sith with a lightsaber hanging from his belt, even if he was only an apprentice. Ky enjoyed their fear of him, let their cowardice energise him for the coming meeting with his Master.

Ky turned into the cavernous training chamber, finding his Master standing alone, dressed casually. Ky felt a little overdressed in his full battle regalia and newly-bled lightsaber swinging at his belt. He could discern nothing about her from his Sight, but there was a decided difference in her stance, her aura. Ky couldn't put his finger on it despite the strength of his Sight, fuelled as it now was through his dark side training.

He stopped before his Master, hands relaxed at his side.

"Congratulations, Master, on a successful campaign."

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"I hear I'm not the only one to congratulate. Your saber?" Alina kept a passive sort of expression, her golden eyes staring. Judging. The rules had been broken, for whatever reason. An influx of emotion wasn't anything she could fault him for. Especially now that she knew just what could happen when emotions ran rampant and uncontrolled. There were, as always, exceptions to be made.

But only to the truthful.

"Bleeding a saber, your saber, is truly an achievement."

Inqusitorious_Div.png
The subdued nature of his master was giving Kyrilu pause. The high from his conquest of the T'Syriel tribe and the bleeding of his lightsaber was suddenly muted as the full weight of his situation hit him like an angry rancor. He could now sense what was different about the Lady Tremiru and would have smacked himself full in the face had the situation not required a measure of... delicacy. She had unlocked her full powers, how he did not know but that was immaterial. He had always thought himself strong with the force but even calm as she was, his Master radiated strength and energy like a dying sun. That tug at the base of his stomach, that knot of fear he had tried to bury deep enough that he would never find it again, came surging right into the light.

"Thank you, Master," Ky said, breathing long and deep, attempting to steady his nerves for what may come. He could not hope to stand against his Master should she decide to kill him for his disobedience, but he would not go down easy. Not now he had just begun to unlock his full potential with the dark side of the force.

"I have a confession to make, however," Ky said, head still high and looking directly at his Master. He would admit his mistake, but to show outright weakness? Even in his fledgling understanding of what it meant to be Sith, he knew that was anathema.

"I was not able to control my emotions on Formos. I...lost myself in the heat of battle, and let the Force flow through me unbidden. I understand I have disobeyed you, but the sheer power I felt coursing through my veins, Master, it was unlike anything I could have prepared myself for!" Ky said, his passion conveyed through his voice as he began gesturing with his hands as he was wont to do when truly excited. He stopped himself from continuing, the seductive feeling of the dark side beginning to suffuse his body threatening to topple him even now. Ky had said his piece, now it was up to his Master how to deal with it.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

And there it was, the confession. Alina's gaze grew cold as she listened. Her eyes narrowed. The Force around her trembled with a fury of her orders being so simply disobeyed. And yet, she didn't strike out at him. She understood all too well how easy it was to give into the temptation of power. Of the Dark. Had she not experienced it, this whole conversation would've been different.

If he'd tried to lie to her, this conversation would've been different.

Instead she raised a hand, pointing to the ground just before her.

"Kneel."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Kyrilu waited once he had finished, ready for judgement, whatever the verdict may be.

Ky would have blinked in surprise had he been born with the inhibiting organs. Of all the responses to his actions he had pictured from his master, this was not it. He expected anger, disappointment, possibly even approval if it turned out to be one big test to see if he would truly let himself go, but this? This was... nothing, an absence of reaction.

The hissing thrum of an igniting lightsaber resounded off the training chamber's walls, its hilt gripped tight in Ky's fist. Did she not care about his failure? Was she so thoroughly disapproving that she no longer saw in him the potential she once had not too long ago? He would not be cast aside, not now he had been shown the path to power undreamed of. He would show her his newfound strength.

Ky adopted a high guard, blade angled down past his face. The heat from the lightsaber warmed his skin as he stalked forwards.

"Make me."

Ky dashed forward, the power of the darkside powering his muscles to inhuman speed as he came in low, striking for her legs, his free hand balled into a fist sent crashing towards her abdomen, so infused with the force he could have struck clean through a plastoid chestplate.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina didn't move anything more than a hand.

She raised it just as Ky dashed, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. So this was his choice? The hand moved, and with it the Force wept. Unnaturally ripping at itself to throw the Acolyte to the side. "Make you? Did you forget your place, little wolf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom