Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theft on the High Seas!

A man can change his stars
K A A L
Abandoned Dock

Holding onto holorecorder, I had it pointed at a set of ships that were landing. Their ramps opening up to reveal a rather large group of pirates. A couple were carrying boxes by hand, some where team lifting the heavier ones, and another was using a repulsorlift in order to offload the larger cargo. Slowly, I moved closer towards a set of crates that had been there earlier. Gingerly, my eyes peered into the boxes. Seeing various slave collars and remotes. Some were broken in pieces, others were all together or just old models. Moving the holorecorder towards the box, I took footage of such.

However, I heard a yip sound.

Looking up, I saw a couple people who were bound being walked down the ramp. Weapons pointed at them. When one turned around to do something, the man received a butt of a gun to the face. I winched for him. Knowing how painful that could be. This was not right. Its not like they were prisoners of war. These vessels were all unmarked, and had no official signature to any government. And I doubt they would tell me anything if I tried to ask.

Instead, I would record all I can. Taking even more footage of some more people being offloaded. One woman was badly beaten and bruised. Even though her skin was pink like a Zeltron, the darker purple shades and even blackened skin due to the welling of blood under the skin, told the story of how they were treating her. I was not one-hundred percent sure if these were Pirates or just a special team. The latter was slowly becoming a lower and lower chance of being true with one man opening a box to see the weapons inside were all still in tact.

Human trafficking, Slave trade, Illegal weapons, and likely much more. Hell, some of these ships might have been stolen craft. Keeping my form low, I moved to another set of crates. Looking inside one of the holes, I could see a couple creatures inside. I was unsure what species, but they looked feline in nature. These were likely illegally captured and could be more that were killed. Unsure exactly how far they had gone, I tried to get closer.

"HEY! YOU!"
"Chit."
"No you get back here!"

During my attempt to move closer to the ships to see any special markings, I got spotted. I didn't need to be crouched anymore. Booking it away from the port they had. I put everything into my legs to get away from them. A couple of them chased after me. I could hear their gear jingle and shake as they ran after me. Their boots smacking the ground hard as I rounded a corner. Quickly pulling out a Lodestone device, I attached it to myself and turned it on. Pushing off the ground to allow me to climb into the air against the face of the wall. Hiding up into the rafters of the building as the men ran underneath me.

Holding back a sigh, I shut off the holorecorder. Loading the files into a message that was sent along the open Jedi Channels across the galaxy. Hopefully they would garner someone's attention.

------------------------------------------------

About Six hours after I sent the message for people to potentially show up, I had long since left the facility. Waiting up in one of the resorts hotel suites. Using my alias Neph Hale instead of my real name. On the table were schematics I had found on the holonet for this area. And yet on everything there was no known map that showed this port that the Pirates were at. Either it was an abandoned area, or they had made it without the locals knowing. Maybe paying them off.

"Ugh. What to do."

I really did not want to go against these pirates alone, and I was starting to lose hope of others showing up. But if it came down to it, I think I could take them on. Though, I wasn't sure I would be able to save everyone there on my own.

What should I do? What could I do? As a Padawan, I didn't have much in the way of the Force, and nor did I really have any "sway" with leading people. So a Padawan calling out for aid might not get me much, but it was worth a shot.

[member="Julius Sedaire"], [member="Diana McClaine"], [member="Cotan Sar'andor"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Gene Kenobi"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Chiara Viren"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Davron Feln"], [member="Romi Jade"],

OOC: This is a public thread for any Jedi who would like to join. I have a LFG thread here if you need information, or have any questions. If you would like to play on the side of the pirates, you are more than welcome too.

Bentil walked up to hotel beyond excited he'd been working on his ship when he got a message on the Jedi channels about a criminal gang or something? He didn't read the whole thing but he could do some good here right? I mean that's one of the reasons he was here to begin with.

He knocked on the door to the suite waiting to see who would answer he hoped this wasn't a trap, but that's what his precognition was for right?

[member="Kale Seleare"]

" Mr. Hate! Sir!" The slack of the phrase struck the air like a dry cough. His breathing was labored. The lungs forced to expand the thoracic cavity and in palpating rhythms. The body strained from some sort of vigorous movements that no doubt brought this poor soul to me. Straightening my back and tilting my head slightly I continued to play sabacc with four other larger brethren. Unlike my self the others stopped to stare at the newcomer. " Your so loud." one of them spat and then grinned.

" We could feel your panic before you even arrived." another added. Finally the pirate placed his hands behind his head in an attempt to regain composure. Singlar hand moved my stake forward signalling to the other three near me to continue playing while I took care of business. My armor groaned in accordance to my body readjusting its size to a height of six feet eight inches. The size of most male wookies. It was the smallest I could manage at this age. " Why are you-"

" Hey!" several voices lingered nearby till a harsh greeting was called out. More humanoids and some aliens armed with blasters approached. " Some lil runt is hiding out around here. Dosnt know how to mind their business! Where is he?" The Zabrak stepped forward. His arrogance more ripe than his own odors. " Your mandalorian. Yeah? Go find him!" he barked and pointed behind him to the docks nearby. Standing in silence I became as stone giving them the satisfaction of a faceless T-shaped visor helmet. " You hear me?! If you dont find this runt, then its gonna be a problem."

At this my brethren stood up. Their features hidden behind robes and light armor. What remained to shine through the light were toothy snarls and slightly luminescent eyes. Orange pearls. Their sizes made me look like a dwarf. Seven feet tall armed with blaster carbines and vibro weapons.

" Its your issue. Fix it yourself." I finally retorted.

" Our issue is your issue! I dont take orders from you Heheh. Mr. Hate." he began to talk with his gestures. Mocking my name. " I work with your Boss! Captain Scour! And you if you dont get your karking arses out there our deal with slave trade is done! You can forget al-" The zabrak ceased to speak. Perhaps he would of continued if he could. His perception was not like mine. A warmth of red mist wafted out and away from my antagonizer. The air traced the scent of oozone, its source a fresh blaster wound to the thigh. Messy. Within what felt like minutes for me, seconds had passed by leaving the Zabrak wailing and in shock. My right hand was armed with a scatter blaster pistol. Smoke danced out of its wide short barrel. A clamour broke out between those behind the wounded man as he grunted and groaned. He was the first of many.

" Captain Scour. Your going to want to see Kaal yourself..." I spoke projecting my voice into a built in comm within my helmet as violent sounds errupted in my adjacent area. Screams, grunts and blaster fire. Through the reflection of my visor all could be seen. A swift but short capture of the remaining few.
------------------------------
[member="Kale Seleare"]

As I walked through the halls of the resort and hotel area that this planet was notorious for, I thought of who the person that reached out to a group of people for assistance could possibly be. The situation sounded absolutely horrible, and I had a very powerful disgust for slavers, pirates, and other criminal syndicates. Not to say I hadn't killed in a criminal way before, but at least I went through some sort of personal reform and found a way to change myself. The Silver Jedi really did have a positive effect on me. Even if it might not have been another force user, I felt that the message was genuine.

I could feel the struggle and pain of those being held captive. Wherever they were. That, I could not determine. If only my force connection was somewhat stronger like that of Master Jade or Master McClaine. But, they were trained for a very long time by the Masters of the Old. Their Master's were most likely much more traditional and hard on them. Not to say that Master McClaine wasn't, because she definitely could be, almost at the flip of a switch.

When I neared the designated meeting area in the suite sector of the resort, I felt something. The presence of another Force User was nearby. Whoever it was, they did not intend to mask it either. Possibly another Jedi. What I felt was the same genuine feeling for those that they would eventually end up saving today. There was no doubt. Whoever it was, they could definitely take them down. I could feel that the pirates and slavers were not as passionate as we. Then, I approached the designated room, knocking on the door and folding my arms across my chest.

[member="Kezeroth"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

Suffering permeates the air here. There was no way to tell if that was what drew him to this area, life was mysterious like that. He likely would have wandered straight into the vile den if he hadn't heard the open call.

However, Santoo was never one to rush. He wouldn't make his way there immediately. Instead he'd take some time gathering medical supplies, passage off-world, and snacks. He didn't carry any weapons just yet, still working on figuring out the new age he'd found himself in.

As he drew upon the meeting point, he took a moment to shuffle his branches just a bit further to look more humanoid since his....tree...appearance usually caused some pause. Instead of knocking, he would nod a greeting to the other person that seems to have came to assist, and has already knocked as he approached. His brassy tone barked a greeting.

"Salutations."

It was a resort, the sound of laughter and splashing water, of families relaxing and staff bustling back and forward in an attempt to keep up with the demands of their guests. The kind of world you could just get lost in, that you could easily spend a week soaking up the sun and the happiness, the positive energy that seemed to fll the halls. It was a plasse the pink-haired Jedi would be happy to stay at...a place that she might have visited just to loose herself in the crowd and relax. Not a place where you'd think to find pirates, or indeed Jedi.

But that wasn't the case, the message that had gone out over the Jedi networks had clearly shown that unsavoury elements were oerating out of the world, but more than that it had shown slavers. Perhaps the worst of the worst. If any of the criminal elements could have been called scum, it was they, those that truly destroyed lives, the slavers and the drug pushers and this was a chance to put some of them down. How could she not be here, how could she not want to help?

Crystal blue eyes glanced out of a window, watchign the lapping waves of the sea, the brilliant sun reflecting off hte waves, off the sand. Watching it all but not really seeing it. In her head a storm of memories was playing out, memories of the same raiding cities and communities for slaves. Organising the destruction of people's lives and families just because...it wasn't even the money. It was that feeling of power, the emotions of the destroyed and the knowledge that she'd done it. It hadn't been her in the memory, just the Sith who'se body she inhabited but...those ememories were a part of her now for better or worse. A delicate hand reached up, slender fingers pressing against her temple for a moment as a sigh slipped form her lips. for better or worse...it felt like she was always going to be making ammends for the attrocities someone else had commited. She knew it hadn't been her fault, but she had to try.

Swallowing the young Jedi dragged her mind back to the present, a beath out, fingers running through her hair...control re-exerted. A hand slipped into the pockets of her tan trousers as she turned towards the door. As unusual as it was to have pirates on a world like this, seeing a crowd of Jedi dressed in their robes would have been just as out of place, not that she was one for robes normally. She'd opted out of her usual outfit for something more...relaxed. A pair of tan trousers with a white tanktop and a loose white shirt. Just another girl on holiday on the world, not a Jedi, not a threat and certainly nothing suspicious. Although, it looked like she wans't the first person here either.

"So, you guys here for the...party too?"

[member="Santoo"] | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Kezeroth"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]​

Not definitely comfortable in his claim to the mantle of what it meant to be a Jedi, he knew that the holocron had a looser definition than what was taught in some of the academies. Jared had learned in a few schools previous to this current message of the Force. He was not carrying around his armor, the bloodred armor inspired by Imperial Knights and which he was instructed to create when he was around Susevfi. No, he was learning more about what his father had put forth. About the Jedi, and about the way the galaxy worked.

He was traveling light lately, trying to find himself. His BD unit, his sidearm, and his lightsber.

And that was what he had when he stepped from the AT-360. He had heard people were in trouble, so bringing the larger vessel? That made good sense for him. In case he needed to move people offworld.

How many places in the galaxy is there presences of the unsavoury underworld, opposed to the savoury? The façade of the glitter covering up the grime of crime. Kaal was as notorious as Coruscant when it came to that, the shiny upper levels hiding the truth of the place and people turning a blind eye to it all. In a way she understood this, the problem was too large and vast for average people to understand or care, or try and do something about it.

It was good to be out of the lower levels of Coruscant, it reminded her that there was green and blue in the world, and as her ship skimmed across the waters of Kaal, Abaigeal allowed herself a moment to enjoy it, take in the view as she sped toward an ‘abandon’ dock. The dock was anything but abandoned of course, evident as she touched down in the edge of it after her clearance code checked out.

They were expecting her arrival.

“Keep your eyes peeled Rusty”, her instruction to her old R2 unit, as she clicked shut the compartment containing her lightsabre. “I don’t want a repeat of Bespin”. She had been lucky to get out of Bespin with her life, that was all she walked away with that day, the deal with pirates had gone decidedly sour to say the least. The pirates weren’t as lucky as she.

The Soup Kitchen was in great need of guns, lots of them, if her group was going to arm the lower levels of Coruscant and go up against the Tears, a criminal gang that held control of 1313. With the set back of Dreyton’s disappearance, taking a load of her credits and ship with him, Abaigeal decided to do this job herself. Through a well-connected connection on Coruscant, the meeting was set up, the order ready and all she had to do was hand over the money. It was simple and should go without issue. But one thing Abaigeal knows is that nothing is ever simple.

As she walked across the dock, two armed pirates approached her, she raised her arms to the side lifting the flaps of her jackets revealing her harnessed blaster, a long knife and a clip. One of the pirates stood back as the other frisked her, relieving her of them and searching the rest of her, with familiar hands. “Careful”, she looked at him with a warning.

“Boss wants to see you”. He said after the all clear. He inclined his head toward the larger ship, which was unloading not only crates of goods, but slaves as well.

Damn. She was not here to free slaves.

[member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Santoo"] | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Kezeroth"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

"It's done."

Fob was returned, credits were received.

The slave rebel Togorian Spartapuss or, well, his carbonite figure was pushed down by some of the captain's goons from the Mandalorian's ship. The Pirate captain's vengeance delivered in an art form. A sick one, but who was Jair to judge art?

"Good." the captain smirked. "I heard you had issues with the Silvers while at it-"

"It's been dealt with."

"Nothing to come back to me-"

"I said, it's been dealt with."

"Fair, fair." the pirate captain crossed his fingers and looked up at Ordo's T-visor. "You in for another job? A bit different, but the pay's good."

Ordo stared silently for a few moments.

"Well?"

"What is it?"

"We might be in for trouble if my info's right. I will need a capable gun like you. Keep the heat off me before we pack it up and leave."

"Someone ratted you out?"

"Not exactly. More like a concerned citizen, you know one of those salute-the-flag karkers, has made himself aware of our little operation here."

"Dead or alive?" Jair asked.

"Another Mando has been tasked with him. You only need to keep any vigilantes off my hide, Mando. If they come."

"Ten kay."

"Five kay."

"Eight."

"Six and a half."

"Seven."

"Fine! Damn it, you're skinning me alive, kid." hands shook. "Now if you will excuse me, I have one last transaction to commit to before I ghost."

He stood up from his chair and opened wide his arms at the newcomer ([member="Abaigeal E'ron"]).

"A lady! And a beautiful one, too. Stop sniffing at her, Besin!" the captain ordered the too curious Noghri bodyguard of his. "That's a fair amount of guns, Miss, I hope you have a big bay to haul 'em all."

Jair turned around and his helmet went up from head to toe of the woman that had arrived. She looked liked the least person to belong here and there was an odd sense about her. None of his business, though. The Mandalorian took to leave giving the woman one long lasting glance as he passed by her.

[member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | @Santoo | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | @Kezeroth | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]​

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Track the "Cargo"
Wearing: xxx
Tag: [member="Jair Ordo"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Santoo"] | [member="Kezeroth"] | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

Was he a Jedi still? Judah did not really concern himself with labels anymore. Sure he had still taken students on occasion, as he wanted to, and he still followed the light side of the force, mostly. As he had always done, the Master knew the line he could never cross, but his feet were constantly reaching the edge. It was a fine line to walk, but Judah knew that he would only ever do his best for galaxy by being himself. For too long he tried conforming to some mold that others expected of him. He had even risen through the ranks of the Silver Jedi Order back in the day when trials mattered and voting was a thing. He'd earne dhis standing the hard way, and yet he was as broken from them as he was any other Jedi faction.

Judah was his own man and his own Jedi, though he was certain many of the Silvers that knew him would be happy to see his bearded mug around once more.

Today he was Kaal. Certain convictions brought him to the planet, the fact that slavery was a scourge against the galaxy just happened to be the reason today. Over the course of a few weeks, Judah had been tracking a ship which was said to have a certain cargo aboard.

Slaves.

Judah cringed at the news, and sought to confirm it on his own. Fortunately for him, the Jedi Shadow was still in his prime, or so he convinced himself. Tracking a ship without getting caught was in his wheelhouse. This was going to be as easy as taking candy from a baby, though that was a horrid metaphor which Judah would never actually do.

He managed to track the ship all the way to where it was set to offload its cargo. Waiting in the rafters, Judah blended with the shadows as he had done with expertise for so many years. He muted his aura so that any other force sensitives would not be able to sense his presence. Unfortunately that was not going to last long. Judah found himself laying eyes on a familiar face, or at least one he thought was familiar. He had worked with [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] before, and knew her mother well. Her mother had been the one to help Judah find his place among the SIlver Jedi in the first place, even if he did not keep it for long. A small grin pulled at his lips. This was going to be interesting.

His mind pressed against hers. Judah no longer cared for what was proper or not. Etiquette demanded he have permission to enter one's mind, but this was an occasion that required etiquette to be tossed aside. Their safety depended upon it.

"Didn't take you as one to deal with slavers... been while Abbie..."

Of course whether she liked the name or not, Judah was never one to use someone's full name if he didn't have to. His independent streak had a way of rubbing people the wrong way, but the Master was effective and efficient at what he did. Judah's reputation often allowed him grace to work that others did not receive. His had been earned, and he bore the scars on his body to prove it.

"There are others not far from here, Silvers... I think this bay is about to be overrun by a rescue mission. Can't be too sure, but wouldn't put it past them..."

Objective: Meet and Greet
Tag: [member="Kyra Perl"] | [member="Jair Ordo"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | @Santoo | @Kezeroth | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

Greetings and salutations were about as far as anyone had gotten by the time JJ landed his YT-1930 in the abandoned bay. Naturally like any Corellian he was making a grand entrance with [member="Kyra Perl"] in tow of course. A corellian and zeltron, there was the beginning of a joke in there somewhere, but neither had any real time for it. JJ had promised his mentee an adventure, a mission, and so this was his answer for that. His thinking was there would be safety in numbers, but he also knew Kyra well enough to know that much of the mission would likely be spent keeping an eye on her as much as it was to complete the actual objectives.

The boarding ramp lowered, and JJ stood at the top of it fit in his green robes, a gift from his deceased mother, and the single lightsaber hilt hanging from his waist. The blade was green, simply because JJ kept his corellian pride with him wherever he went. His home had been destroyed as a child, and this was his way of remembering it.

He walked down the ramp, hoping Kyra was beside him. His boots thud against the metal with each step until he faced the group.

It was then he could feel the faint, but overly familiar, presence of his father somewhere in the area.

"Well, Chit," JJ said as he turned to face Kyra. "My dad is somewhere nearby. This is going to be interesting."

He sighed and looked to the rest of the group. JJ might as well introduce himself considering he knew no one aside from the Padawan who traveled with him.

"Hey all, the name is JJ. Jedi Knight. Is it time to bust some skulls yet?"

Objective: Meet and Greet
Tag: Jair Ordo | Abaigeal E'ron | Jared Starchaser | Asaraa Vaashe | @Santoo | @Kezeroth | Kresslyn Cantor | Bentil Mortop | Kale Seleare | [member="Judah Lesan Jr."]

Kyra hop-skipped- clunked into Judah's side as he turned to face her, the descending padawan looking anywhere but where she was going as they disembarked from his ship. She gave him an indignant huff, untangling herself from his robes and straightening out her own. There was nothing of note about the pink-skinned padawan.

Discounting that strange outing she had taken with Master Lex, one could count this as her first real shindig with a Mentor. Her excitement level wasn't as high as JJ might have expected. There was an edge about her, and it showed in her response to his news.

"Your daaad?" she echoed, grimacing for him. "Chit. Do we need to hide?" Probably not necessary for a 20 something Jedi knight-- fairly common for underage padawan with a penchant for trouble. Her shoulders were tense as she glanced around, alert.

"He'snotaslaverisher?" She murmured up at him as they came to address others.

He gave a greeting. She gave a half-hearted wave in turn, bouncing up on her toes as she did so. She wordlessly skimmed the faces of those they had approached, curiously searching for a flash of familiarity among them.

Objective: Gather and Plan - Get pirates
Team Jedi: [member="Bentil Mortop"], [member="Kresslyn Cantor"], [member="Kyra Perl"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Santoo"],
Others: [member="Judah Lesan"], [member="Jair Ordo"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Kezeroth"],

Turning around at the door opening, My hand shot light lighting to the saber upon my side. However, it was just other Jedi showing up. Some of the faces I have seen before. Others were new to me. That was fine. I was expecting for some to be fresh to my sight. A number were asking when the fighting would start. I shook my head. Yes, there was always a chance to fight. With this, there will be a fight. Mostly on the part of the Slavers because they wanted to protect their business. However, I doubted they would be expecting a slew of Jedi. Even more so, I could feel the presence of a couple more powerful individuals within the group. It seemed like we had Two knights, and four padawans including myself.

As much as I would have liked a Master to join us because they would have better experience in this kind of thing, it looks like I would be taking lead on this one. Considering I found this out.

"I uh... Thank you for coming. Yes, there will be a fight. Pirates will fight to protect their assets, or run to try again a later day. However, before we make our group go on the offensive, I want to make two things very clear."

I felt wrong doing this. Every part of my Farmer boy within me wanted me to walk away from this and hand it over to them. I did my job reporting it. Yet, I could feel every fiber of my being fight it. Almost egging me on to do this. Willing me to stand in front of these people, demanding that I do my job as a Jedi, as a person who values life in all forms. Including those we were fighting.

"We are here to free the slaves captured. That is our first priority. Second is that we need to try and capture as many of these pirates. They need to be held accountable for the suffering they have caused. Plus, I really do not feel like having to clean blood off of my hands. After that, securing any cargo they have for evidence, or just to make sure they can't leave. To be honest, I am not sure how we can prevent them from leaving. While we make our way there, if anyone has any ideas speak up. Otherwise, its going to be a divide and conquer."

Waiting for a second, I wanted to make sure everyone had the same page marked. If we didn't work together on this, then we will not be successful in capturing any of these people, or even saving the slaves from their forced servitude.

"Otherwise, let us go and get the bad guys."

He would figure out what he was needed for here. There were pirates,and there were people in need. That was what he was here to stop. Trafficking, illegal weapons, and the theft of freedoms and choice. He wasn’t about to stand for anything like that. He would stand against it, one of many here to defend those who can’t defend themselves. The Jedi were an odd breed, he knew that, but he also knew what kind of a Jedi he was trying to be. The hero, the one who made the difference when it counted. Checking the messages again as his droid followed behind, he nodded.

“I know we’re supposed to be here to support others. It’s a matter of finding them.” But with the data he had, it didn’t take him too long to find the one who called them here, [member="Kale Seleare"]. Starchaser was of one of those families, and looked around at the gathered. He was trying his best to keep a low enough profile, but he couldn’t sit on the side lines for long. He stood to the back, a forest green poncho covering his padded combat suit, blaster on one hip, and lightsaber in a chest holster, safely under the poncho.

“Got a plan on how we go about this, Kale?” Jared was at one time a pilot and an infiltrator, he had ideas, but he wasn’t called here for his ideas, not yet. His skills were that of an Imperial strike team fighting losing battles, or of the Alliance. Maybe not the best to use here.

[member="Bentil Mortop"], [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Kyra Perl"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Santoo"] [member="Judah Lesan"] @Jair Order [member="Kezeroth"]

Santoo didn't try to make himself the center of attention, others seemed to yearn for that honor. He was here to help, but as he didn't have really any money, or gear to his name as of yet, he would simply be in a supporting role. They hadn't come to the, 'who does what' phase of the plan yet, so he needn't speak up.

As they were greeted and given a rough idea of the situation at hand, he'd lean against a wall near the back to pass the time until he could be his most useful, as a medic.

Once cleared by the goons, Abaigeal moved toward the boss who was seated at a table talking to what appeared to be a Mando. She had never really concerned her with them in past, held no grievance toward them like most do and probably with good reason, but she had stayed apart from all the politics of relationships between Jedi and Mandalorians. It seemed their business had concluded, and as she approached, she heard the last of their conversation.

She could not see his face, typical of the Mando so there was no way in which to read his face. Not that she cared about it and as he passed her, her periphery noticed his gaze over her. She doubted it was a flattering gaze, much like the same mind she gave in return. Naturally the captain was pleased to see her, she held the credits after all, and the transaction had not been completed yet.

“They’ll fit”, she inclined her head slightly in a form of greeting the pirate. Rusty rolled up beside her, keeping an eye on everything like he had been ordered, but handed her a device.

A soft whispered of the force pushed at her mind, a voice punching through the mind speaking with familiar words. She kept her face neutral, this was so unexpected but a welcome one. “A means to an end my friend”. Abaigeal spoke in return and this was no time to going into a long-winded explanation, but his information spoke volumes. Silvers were here to take down the slavers, “Things just gotten complicated huh?”, she smiled although the captain would believe the smile was meant for him.

“Before I transfer the credits to your account, I want to see the goods”, she gave the captain a coquettish grin while casually waving the device. She would keep the captain occupied until the others arrived to take out the pirates and free the slaves. But she wanted her guns, they were paramount to her own operations.

“After our business has concluded, maybe you and I could .. get to know each other a little better”, the captained moved just that little bit too close. However, “It would be a pleasure I am sure. But first, the goods”. The captain led her toward the crates sitting on the dock ready to be loaded on her ship, with a nod, one of his men popped open the first crate before popping the tops of the rest. It was filled to the brim with her order.

“Judah, keep an eye on that Mando”, he isn’t hanger around the docks for the company. She did not hear what his next target was, only it paid a good amount and he was staying put.

Team Jedi: [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Kyra Perl"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Santoo"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]
Dock Team: [member="Judah Lesan"] | [member="Jair Ordo"] | [member="Kezeroth"]

Objective: Free The Slaves - Capture Pirates - Make Plans On The Way
Tags: [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Santoo"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Kale Seleare"] | [member="Kyra Perl"] | [member="Judah Lesan"] | [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] | [member="Jair Ordo"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Kezeroth"] |

When the door opened I walked through, I looked around and saw that we actually had a pretty good turnout of people here. Some were from the Silver Jedi Order and familiar, but others were non-affiliated and must have just gotten a call to be a do gooder. While the young man spoke and assumed his natural role as a leader - something he was good at - I looked around the room and found that we had a few people that seemed they were capable of doing their job, as well.

"We are here to free the slaves captured. That is our first priority. Second is that we need to try and capture as many of these pirates. They need to be held accountable for the suffering they have caused. Plus, I really do not feel like having to clean blood off of my hands. After that, securing any cargo they have for evidence, or just to make sure they can't leave. To be honest, I am not sure how we can prevent them from leaving. While we make our way there, if anyone has any ideas speak up. Otherwise, its going to be a divide and conquer."

As he spoke, I tried to formulate some sort of plan in my head and came down to one idea. Sabotaging whatever they planned to used to escape would most likely do the deal. From there, they could possibly be captured. Stepping forward from the group, I spoke up.

"Well, if there's a ship, we could have maybe one or two people sabotage it and make sure it can't escape." I said, pausing before I continued, "That is if they don't have some sort of hired gun defending their assets."

When I finished speaking, I stepped back into the crowd and waited for anyone else to speak up with their version of a plan. I crossed my hands behind my back and waited in the back of the room, nearest to the door.

"I'm ready to go get some pirates whenever we all are." I said, a smile forming slowly from my lips.

Objective: Claim profit, Steal slaves and kill all those to resist.
Allies: The Ten Thousand Fists [member="Jair Ordo"]
Enemies: The Jedi. [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] @Santoo @Jared Starchaser [member="Kale Seleare"] [member="Kyra Perl"] [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] [member="Judah Lesan"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Personal Equipment: TBD

The Ten Thousand Fists
Amount in use: x24 Gen'dai
Equipment: Ultrachrome Blastswords, Durasteel armor and Trandoshan suppressor pistols

It didnt take long for the Captain to arrived. A shuttle was is transport of choice, along with an entourage of his crew. Twenty additional members of the Ten Thousand Fists. Add this to the three nearby and myself and it made twenty four. A significant amount for such a small incursion on Kaal. Something more was going on and I made my stomach twist into a knot. Letting a droid tend to my victims wounds I was positioned sitting down at the table attempting to resume sabaac. I did not get far.

" What the kark is going on? Kezeroth!" The veins in Scours tatooed neck and face became visible. Webs of redish purple coloration jetting across a surface that reflected the soul. He moved in a frantic pace but quickly grew silent. It was the other pirate. The Zabrak. " Scour! our deal is off! My spies know about this already and you know it! The Hutts and Black Sun will have your heads! ALL OF YOU!" The zabrak slapped the medical unit away furiously.

" Deal? Hmm..I'll just have to change it then." He spat out. Extending a single finger he trailed a line away from his chest in one quick movement and an echo rippled across ever potent sea that was the Force. A zip through the air followed in milliseconds poised to make an excision across the Zabraks jugular. A red line, gasps of air and then nothing more than a pool of red. Creeping its warm liquid hands across metal away from its source. The display of power amused the crew and also terrified them. A chuckle was all they gave.

" Men!" Scour shouted and paused. " Stretch your legs." He grinned wide and glanced to the warm pool he now stood in. It was enough for us all to know what he was ordering. Kill them all, take slaves and enjoy the many years of life that every Gen'dai had. The twenty four members did not hesitate. They roared with excitement sprinting away to raise hell apon Kaals docks. Loot and pillage. Now only two monsters remained. Scour and myself.

" Why must you be so volatile Kezeroth?" Scour asked approaching closer.

" Like you would act differently? Captain." Scour smirked at such a response and placed a hand on my shoulder.

" If I didn't know any better id say your looking to challenge me. What would you dying father think of that thought?" He stabbed his words into my ear causing me to tense up slightly. Scour was captain for a reason. He was a tactical genius and willing to do anything. Little mattered to him. " Tell me Kez. What do you feel?" He backed away to watch me smolder. Anger swept through my muscle fibers like a supernova and then I caught up to what exactly he was talking about. A look of surprise over took my face.

" When?" I looked around slowly. Something was wrong and the captain knew it.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Track the "Cargo"
Tag: [member="Jair Ordo"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Santoo"] | [member="Kezeroth"] | [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] | [member="Bentil Mortop"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

Judah smiled when the familiar voice of his friends daughter pressed into his mind. Something had changed with her as her aura seemed to be different from when they last met. It had been several years since their last encounter, and a lot ohad changed likely for them both. As far as Judah was concerned a lifetime had passed since they had last seen each other. Judah had aged quite a bit, but it seemed [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] had not. Perhaps that we her father's influence, or maybe it was something else, but Judah could not help but notice she seemed as though she had not aged a day. The girl was still as beautiful as they day they had last trapsed around the jungles of Ossus securing the ancient temple for the Silver Jedi. It had truly been a lifetime.

"Well you'll have to fill me in later. If we both get out of this little thing alive we should grab some drinks and catch up."

Judah had no shame. Yes, he was flirting while on a serious mission, but that was simply his nature. His wife had died some time ago, and while he had been actively dating since, Judah was still Judah. He was simply a natural flirt, and a dangerous mission was not going to change that in him. His friend would take it for what it was he hoped. At forty-eight Judah was too old to change, and he wasn't about to. Maybe someday someone would come along that he could love again, but for now he heart still ached for his loss. Perhaps the flirting was just designed to mask the fact he knew half of him was truly missing. It was a feeling he hated.

She mentioned the Mando which had given her the once over, the one which had bodyguards as well. Judah nodded. "On it," his thoughts replied, trusting she had the captain under control. The last thing Judah wanted to do was blow her cover, so as quietly as he had made his way to the rafters, Judah exited back to the rooftops. His feet moved quickly to find that path of the mando ([member="Jair Ordo"]) he had been told to keep an eye on.

He reached out with the force to try and get read on what he might be up to, but there was nothing to be gained from it. There was something else though, something close, violence, death. Judah sighed. Things were not just going to be complicated because of the Silver Jedi's presence, but there was something dark and violent on the air as well, and close. Abaigeal needed to be warned. Judah kept moving. He wanted to see it with his own eyes. Moving from one roof to the next, Judah found where another Mandalorian (@Kezeroth) stood with a crew of about two dozen others.

"Frak," Judah said to himself under his breath.

His mind reached out to Abbie once more.

"You and that captain of yours are about to have some company. I'm on my way. Hope you're not rusty with a lightsaber!"

Objective: Move Out!
Team Jedi: [member="Bentil Mortop"], [member="Kresslyn Cantor"], [member="Kyra Perl"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Santoo"], [member="Judah Lesan Jr."],
Others: [member="Judah Lesan"], [member="Jair Ordo"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Kezeroth"],

A familiar face spoke up. Jared, Jarood? Something to that effect. Asking about any kind of planned set up. It seemed I would be leading this then. Even if there were others who were likely more suited to the task. Straightening myself up, I looked him eye to eye and answered.

"Yes, if you, Cantor and Bentil can work together on taking those ships out of commission so they can't escape, then that will allow myself, Asaraa, Kyra, Judah, and Santoo to be able to take out pirates and create the initial distraction for you to get in close. Once those ships are out, see about freeing the slaves, or taking out pirates. Whichever fits the situation."

Moving with a purpose to the door that they all had just walked into, I looked at this group so far. We would have to work fast and together to get this done. I just hoped they were all up to the task. Looking over to the group that would be with me, Asaraa, Judah, Kyra, and Santoo, I thought it interesting this mix of people. All different backgrounds and ideas.

"Since we will be taking the pirates head on, prepare to fight against armored enemies. They had caught sight of me, and are likely beefing up security. I don't want any of us killed out there, so if you need, or if you see someone that could be a bigger problem, call it out."

Patting the lightsaber down at my side, I just rolled with what was given to me. Pointing a finger into the air and making circles like some squad leader in the military.

"Alright, lets move out before they leave port!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom