Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Winds of Change [Part 1]

Instantly reaching forth and taking his saber, he chuckled, rising, towering over even the Mother. Replacing his saber back on the empty spot on his belt, he inclined his head towards the door behind the witch, no apparent locking mechanism. "I feel that I don't know enough about you to safely make a deal, so..."

Steeping forward, she placed her hand on his chest, trying to push him back down into his chair. The Mother had some strength, nearly causing him to fall as she spoke. "Making a deal was just one option... you could always stay here and earn your worth... with me and my Sister's." Internally cringing as her fingers raced over his neck, he turned his gaze to Dax, and then the door. This may or may not work... just be ready.

Taking hold of her hand lightly to remove it from his shoulder, he would sigh, looking up at her. "Fine, I will agree to your terms. but only if I get the weapon first."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax gave the man the a telepathic affirmation. He waited in anticipation of what would happen next. Dax wasn't sure if Nate was being honest or bluffing, but if it was the latter, Mother Iva better be in a good mood today...

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

As the Move dissipated into a cloud of mist, he turned his eyes to the door behind him, the door shut but the shadows of the many witches outside visible. Speaking in a hushed tone, he checked the side of his pistols, the screen reading at [100%...POWER CELLS FULL]. "Things are gonna get crazy soon Dax, and I don't want you thinking I'm recklessly putting your life in danger, but-"

As if on cue, Mother Iva reappeared, a clothe wrapped object in hand, her eyes constantly changing color. "As you requested, the weapon you seek. It's aura is attracted to you as it nears closer... a sure sign it's destined." reaching forward, he would grasp the weapon, the blade feeling as if it was alive, throbbing with every heart beat.

"Well, as it seems that I have everything I need, Dax and I will let our selves out, oh and it was a pleasure doing business with you." Pulling the weapon towards his body, he ignited his lightsaber, swinging the blade in a diagonal sweep, aimed to sever her head from her shoulders. Time seemed to slow down as he saw the fury ignite behind her eyes, right before she vanished in cloud of mist, his strike cutting right trough the table without any organic mass to stop it. "Well, looks like the fun's about to start!" Kicking over the chair out the door, the commotion downstairs a sure sign that the were going to have company... hella lots too.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax's own sabers ignited just after Nate's own, "I don't think I'm ever gonna be allowed back here again." he said as he charged down the stairs. Already energy bows were being fired, the violet rays zipping pass Dax, or bouncing off his orange blade. As the crowd of woman drew closer, the air around the man's fingers began to crackle. A volley of lightning coursed through the air striking several of the woman. Their shrieks filled the falls deafening the sounds around them before they slumped over in a smoldering heap, "Let's get a move on!"

Practically jumping over his electric friend, he thrust his purple blade forward, a witch blocking it with her sword, apparently made of Phrik. Ducking her slash, he tucked his shoulder into her torso and threw him up and over, not bothering to look back. With the acquired weapon on his back, both of his sabers were ignited, the purple and orange blade screaming the song of death as they swung through the air.

After blocking a bolt from a energy bow, he summoned a wave of water from the streams beside him, trying to focus while being shot and having swords swinging certainty wasn't easy, but he pushed through and succeed. A dark wave reared up, before crashing down onto the witches below, screams being heard as the water tore through their ranks, washing everything away with it.

Unfortunately, the wave didn't come to a complete stop, plowing into a column that connected to the roof of the cavern, a deep rumbling sound being heard as a fissure ran up the stone pillar. "Feth!"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"This!" the Rogue Knight shouted, "This is why we can't have nice things!" The man turned and began to sprint towards the exit, swatting aside blaster bolts, more concerned with making it out than eliminating the Witches.

Smiling, he would vault over a fallen rock, a witch following his lead, tackling him to the ground. While she managed to straddle him and pull out her blade, that's as far as she got before he send her flying over his head. Rising, he would hear a extremely loud boom and watch nearly half the roof begin to cave in, falling right above Dax.

Fuck, Fuck...Fuck! Taking of at a dead sprint, he gave a Witch that was in the way a roundhouse kick, dodging the bolts and many rocks. His young friend was only a few meters away, but the rocks fell much faster than he could run. Diving for his friend, he felt the rocks collapse around them, one landing on his leg mid-dive, pinning him before he could reach his friend.

As the dust settled, he groaned in pain, his leg broken underneath the weight of the rocks. Luckily, the wound was already mending, but he had to still pull his leg out and get his friend.

Oh chit... Looking up, his eyes rested on the unique saber of his friend, the Krayt Dragon pearl glowing faintly. With no sign of Dax, he began to fear for the worst. "Dax? Dax...?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax could barely hear the rumble of falling debris over the din of battle. It wasn't until a large stone feel on a Witch in front of him did the man realize that the ceiling had collapsed. "Chit!" was the only word to fly from the young man's mouth before raising his arms above his head, hoping to use the Force to stop the plummeting debris. Time seemed to slow for a moment as the stones began to slow for suspended in the air. The veins inn Dax's arms and neck could be clearly seen as he strained to support the massive weight. He could feel his strength waning. And then it all came crashing down.

Dax blinked. And yet he still couldn't see anything. He tried to turn his head. A dull throbbing filled his head, and the Knight ground. The smell of old earth and moss surrounded him. Beginning to sit up he was abruptly stopped as his head collided with what must've been a stone. "Feth..." the man cursed, lying back down on the ground. And then he could hear his friend call out to him, muffled by his stone casket. "Na-" his voice was cut off, throat filled with dust he began to cough, "Nate!" He finally called, "Nate! I'm under here!"

Retrieving his friends saber, he heard the witches behind him, and knew he only minutes to get his friend out from underneath the piles of rocks and dirt. After listening, he finally heard his friend, blasting a witch ahead of him without even looking. Contemplating how to get his friend out, while protecting the both of them from crazy pale women was difficult, but he managed.

Holding out his hand, the other firmly gripping his heavy X-3 pistol,he had to juggle blasting and holding up a rock. Eventually doing so became nearly impossible, the strain getting to him. Of course, having to constantly look over your shoulder and women trying to stab you did nothing to alleviate the problem. Fortunately, all that just made him really angry, those said emotions soon amplifying his strength, the rocks no longer as heavy as they seemed. Pulling away the last rock, dust billowing around him, he saw the form of his friend. "Sorry my man, but I'm pretty sure we'd move faster if i carried you." Smiling, he pushed his friend up onto his shoulder, a pretty good 'fireman' carry considering the circumstances.

"Hold on, this is gonna get crazy."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax swore as the man pulled him out of the rubble and onto his back. Blood ran from his ankle and dripped onto the floor every now and then. "This is the last time I'm goin' on a date with you Nate Wells! I'm breaking up with you!" he joked, the words tainted with an angry undertone as he drew his slugthrower and began pluggin a few Witches with holes, the sound of eachshot barely louder than the rumbling of the weakened temple structure.

"That's fine, You used the wrong name anyhow." Smiling, he took long, quick strides, sidestepping the occasional fallen rock and Sharp blade. Finally, the Temple entrance became visible, a few witches blocking the way. Not skipping a beat, he flipped his pistol out from its holster, sending a few blaster bolts towards them, making them scatter.

Trucking through the few that remained, he and Dax plunged out into the red light, the temple crumbling behind them. Tapping his comm, he alerted his First Mate to bring the ship up, and send someone to commander Dax's ship as well. Soon, the sound of The Heaven's Bane could be heard, the black and gold ship's docking ramp extending=g towards the duo.

Dropping his friend in the med bay, he pulled the dropped light saber from his belt, holding it out. "You're gonna need it."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Call back your man. My droids can take care of the Dawn." he said as limped his way over to the medbay. "And thank you. I don't think living with the Witches would've been as fun as it sounds." he said as he replaced the saber on his belt. "So what's next?"

"He's already there, will they shoot him?" Casting his friend a curios glance, he removed his sparse armor, some plastoid panels to cover his torso, shoulders, and etcetera.

Once he had washed the blood off his knuckles, he chuckled at his injured friends questions. "For you? Nothing, your leg is practically shattered, and I have a weapon to forge, using the one we got today."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Uh...hold on..." Dax said as he procured a comlinknfrom his pocket and brought the mouthpiece to his facs, "Uh One...you guys are gonna have a guest. He's to pilot the ship. Don't shoot him...thanks."

The man then groaned as he mentooned no more work, "Oh c'mon man. Bring some trooper or something and my leg will be fixed like that." the man said, snappig his fingers.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax crossed his arms and stared at the man, "We better. I don't want [member="Kimiko"] trying to claw my ass off cause your dumbass got into trouble while I'm not around."

Shrugging, he made it appear as if he didn't really care, but inwardly, his heart tore apart. "Could care less, she would probably be like 'I told you so'."
Giving his friend a mock salute, he made his way to the bridge, his first mate nodding at him, signalling all was ready.

"Let us go, time is of the essence."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"You know that's bull." Dax said as the bigger man left the room, "I don't have to be a Forcer to know that." Lying back down on the bunk, he closed his eyes. All he could do was wait until his ship was delivered.

@Nat the Bounty Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom