Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Winds of Change [Part 1]

"Look at you Mr.I'm-a-young-badass. Then you can for sure handle a few dozen crazy, man hungry witches?" Grinning, he spun the blade around his body, pointing it at the leader, darkness rolling off him.

As the women all tensed, preparing to pounce, a loud voice called out from behind them all, the sisters immediately falling to their knees, bowing. "You surely have no intentions of spilling my sister's blood in our own home?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"That would depend on whether or not they intend to spill ours." the Knight said turning to face the newcomer. The saber in his left hummed rapidly. It wanted blood. If the Witches were so willing to give it, it would gladly drink.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Turing, his eyes would land on a rather gorgeous women, her long dark tresses floating behind her like she was submerged in water. Inclining his head in a small sign of respect, he would shrug, waving his hand towards Dax. "Greetings, Mother Iva. But, like my friend said, only if they decided to spill ours. Alas, the do have reason." Smiling faintly, he deactivated his saber, but manged to release the holster at his side, his pistol now withing easy reach.

"I may or may not have broke your Sister's arm, but it was also in self defense." Pulling down his hood, his clean shaven face would have a bluish tint from the surrounding light. Flaming eyes would meet her darker ones, the color seemingly always changing.

"Hmm, be it in self defense or not, you're lucky to be alive, Nathan Wells. They do execute outsiders on sight." His eyes narrowed as she called him by his full name, memories of his slaughtered family coming up. Clenching his jaw, he would remain calm, moving through the crowd being the Mother.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax's own sabers deactivated. In the prescence of the Night Mother, Dax straigtened, hands behind his back. Dax reamained silent as the two spoke. Dax was surprised to see that they knew each other. 'and Wells? Nate's last name is Wells?' Dax never expected his last name to be so ordinary...he expected something...different. Like Drake. Nathan Drake.

Sensing his friend's surprise he would turn around, raising an eyebrow. Shut up man, I'm still human. Shaking his head with a smile, he left the telepathic channel open in case his fiend decided to respond. Following behind the Mother, he would listen to her as she spoke, talking about how they manged to survive all these years.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
'You sure? I always thought you we're a K'lorr Slug...you definitely look like one....and are about as smart as one.' the Knight fired back, following the two. His attention however, was elsewhere. He could feel the eyes of the Nightsisters on them, following their every move. Shadow Hunters Dax reckoned. The mysterious assassin's we're known for the ability to completely disappear into shadow. As deadly as any Witch.

That's just cold. He too, could feel the sisters around them, the familiar feeling of the women whom arms he had broke. She either wanted him dead, or wanted hims half naked and chain to the bed in her room. He hoped it wasn't the latter, despite how unique of a story it'd be.

Moving into Mother Iva's room, they would be seated at a large table, cup materializing before them. "Come, tell me what you seek."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax sat in the seat offered by Mother Iva, and politely nodded his thanks. The cup however, he made no motion to take. He knew better than to take anything offered by a Witch. Or to give anything for that matter. Anything and everything could be used against them. Even sitting made the Rogue uneasy. But he had a feeling being impolite had far more dire consequences.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Although the sudden wave of hate and darkness sent shivers up the Rogue Knight's spine, he made no show of it. Silently, Dax hoped whatever happened next didn't involve him being sacrificed to the Griffin or the Gargoyle or being tortured by the Witches...or in otherwise injured or restrained...Suffice it to say that Dax felt extremely uneasy at the moment.

Sensing his friend's uneasiness, he would grin faintly, the anger receding like a tide in preparation for a wave. Mother Iva laughed, her oddly soothing voice sending a awkward feeling of warmth through his body.

"That's reasonable, who do you want to suffer?" Her color changing eyes would bore into his as she leaned forward, her low cut dress giving him a rather interesting view.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax kept his eyes afixed on the Witch's face, eyes flitting between her and Nate. The woman didn't sit right with him. It felt like there was something she was always hiding, or planning...and the Dax hadn't even spoken to her yet....

Shaking his head, he would look at Dax, nodding ever so lightly, signing that he knew how he was feeling. "All who did me wrong..." Looking back to the mother, surprised as she was walking around the table to him. Feth, not good bro.

"That's a lot of people Nate, take quite a tremendous amount of power."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
'No chit K'lorr Slug!' the man responded telepathically, 'I swear if we end up chained to beds naked or something I'm going to break your legs!' Though Dax made no move towards his sabers, he was prepared to fight. Nothing would seem to indicate it, except perhaps the tension which filled the air. If things didn't go their way...well Dax wasn't really sure what the Nightmother was capable of, but he was pretty sure he and Nate wouldn't survive, regardless of how powerful either of them were.

Grimacing, he cleared his throat, his gaze meeting with the woman's eyes, fingering the hilt of his saber. "Surely, you could do that by yourself? Or are you here... for something more personal?"

Shes like 200 years old but still hot as hell, but they are fething crazy here. Shrugging, he would refrain from talking, being close enough to reach out and poke her. But she did it forn him, reaching over and pulling his saber from his hands, examining it. "Fitting..."

Should I just kill her and get the chit I need after?

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax watched as the woman took the saber from the Bounty Hunter. The Knight hoped this was all part of the Bounty Hunter's plan, cause Dax was about to grow an ulcer the size of a small planet.

'Dude, unless you wanna get chit stuffed somewhere it should not go, I don't recommend that! What do you need from her anyways?'

Shut it dude, Shes trying to cast some charm chit on me, and it;s not working, but it kinda is. Watching he intently, he would speak, a tone of curious in his voice words. "I need you're help actually, it's come to my attention that you have a very certain relic that is rather powerful?"

"Oh... yes, I'm pleasantly surprised you found out about such matters, but... I don't do work for free, Mr. Wells."'

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"And what, if you don't mind me asking, do you work for?" asked the Rogue, finally breaking his silence. He had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer...the only one he'd accept at this point was credits...

Her piercing gaze would meet his, a seductive smile forming on her face, her voice dripping with humor. "Well, favors of course." Holding out his saber, she would lean in closer, her oddly sweet scent washing over him, speaking softly. "Would you be willing to make a deal?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax stared back, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "What kinda favors we talking here? Locks of hair and that chit? Last time someone did that, they almost got killed by Mother Talzin." the Rogue said, referring to the Count Dooku from the Clone Wars. A foolish Sith, but a Sith nonetheless. But that almost nine centuries ago...yet Dax doubted the Witches had changed their methods much in that last near millennia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom