Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Winds of Change [Part 1]

Dathomir
"Somone tell these karking idiots to get out of my way... or I'll gut them myself." Standing upon the bridge of the Heaven's Bane, arms crossed, eyes blazing and mind turning. Too many things, far too many thought and opinions swirled through his mind, none too prominent but all on the edge of disappearing into the deep, dark confines of the same thing that brought such thoughts to life. The majority were negative, most revolving on the many emotions that had managed to manifest within him. So far, only one thing kept him relatively sane.

She had done everything in her power to prevent such matters becoming reality, but so many things had built up, his troubles stacking up to the point where nothing else mattered. Only the burning hunger for chaos, and to make those who brought such change suffer as he had.

"Sir... we are entering the planet's atmosphere." A voice broke him from his thinking, the navigator looking back at him. Eyes flicking to the view port, he would unfold his arms, waving his hand in a sign of acknowledgement. "Prepare the landing sequences... and somebody make contact with [member="Dax Fyre"]." Upon hearing the navigator sound off, he turned around, his foot steps the only sound as he made his way down the corridors leading to his room.

Soon enough, the sound of the ground crew could be heard as they rushed passed the open door, giving some a good look at the man's quarters as he prepared to meet with his long time friend. Flaming eyes greeted his own as he stood before the mirror, sizing the creature staring back at him. Shirt came off in one swift movement, the mass of scars revealed underneath. The newest editions were accompanied with a simple necklace, a pair of dog tags that told his long time partner's brief story. Her death had wore him down, bringing forth emotions that he had buried the day he buried his family, but try as he may, the circumstances he was placed under broke down his walls, all his hatred and malice pouring forth.

He had seen enough death to last six lifetimes, most his fault, but as big as his back was, he could only fit so many names onto the tattoo that curled around his shoulders and ribs. A sharp knock on his door frame called his attention. "...Sir?" Turning, he would look at the woman, her uneasiness apparent. "We... we've landed seamlessly, and communications has made contact with your associate..."

No longer shirtless, he pulled his cloak from off the table, his lightsabers and vibro knife clicking together. "Good...I'll be putting you in charge," stopping in front of her, his gaze would bore into hers. "Can I trust you to handle everything?" Speaking softly, her eyes would widen as she nodded. "Y-yes sir, of course!" Moving past her with a smile, his voice would call back out.

"Splendid."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue Knight looked up from his plate of food at the holoprojector aboard the Revenant Dawn. The small light on its control panel blinked with a muted beep, an incoming call. Who could possibly be contacting him now? Had to be the Outback... Quickly wiping his mouth, Dax rose and walked over to the holoprojecter, pressing the blinking button. The blue light bloomed outwards from the center of the metal contraption, filling the cabin a soft light as a figure began to form, a slight amount of static disrupting its image.

"This is Dax, can you hear me?" the man asked as he slammed his hand on the console, as if it'd clear up the interference. On the other side of the line, whoever was calling would see Dax in his usual garb, tan cargos, black and grey hooded shirt, accompanied by two of his three sabers. The ones that never left his side.

"I repeat, can you hear me?" the man said as the image began to clear up. A woman answered, informing him that she was aboard the Heaven's Bane. 'Nate' thought the man. Well, that was the Outback calling, technically.

The woman had since disappeared to find the Bounty Hunter, leaving Dax standing there, tapping his foot as he awaited the arrival of his old friend.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Upon stepping foot back onto the deck, all eyes would land on him silence greeting him as he stood before the blue image of [member="Dax Fyre"]. Usually, a warm smile would meet his friend, however this time, only a placid stare this time. The woman who had got him was standing behind him, her fear still evident but not as profound. "Hello Dax I was..." pausing, his burning eyes would twinkle as he would notice the plate behind his friend. "Am I interrupting?" A faint smile would appear, everyone on deck surprised and clamoring about the sudden show of emotion.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax's lip curled back into a small smile. He glanced back at the plate of food then back to his friend, "Oh yeah. Big date. Was just about to hit the sack if you know what I mean." the man joked. Yeah, because [member="Azlyn Ike"] would let him get away with that.

Even behind his lighthearted manner, Dax was on edge. He knew that the man he'd known was not exactly...there. Someone else stood in his place. Even in the background, the utter silence, the tension...the fear...it was all evident. The woman behind the Bounty Hunter may as well have been whimpering in a pathetic heap on the floor. 'What happened to you man...'

"So whatcha need man? Not like you to call out of the blue...no pun intended..."

"Look at you... moving up the food chain." The words stirred forth more positive emotions. Perhaps it was time to start hanging back out with his companions, it could be beneficial.

"Well... As you can see... never mind. Would you like to accompany on a... trip I guess?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"My dear Nathanial, are you asking me out on a date?" the Rogue said snickering. "Where we headed? And what should i bring." Knowing Nate this 'trip' would result in either a whole lot of booze, or a whole lot of bodies...in either case, it'd be a good idea go bring a bucket...either for the vomit or the blood...

Shaking his head, he would turn, looking at the woman behind him, she nearly jumped, which prompted a laugh. "Easy there sunshine... I don't bite all the time. But could you prepare a speeder for me, please?" Her quick nod and apparent relaxation were a good sign, and he turned back to the comm. "The usual."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Chit ton of explosives, thirty seven medkits, and a walker. Got it." the man said sarcastically. "Where we headed?"

Dax noticed the change in everyone's demeanor. Even the one in Nate's. Whatever they were off to do, Dax would have his back. And Nate would have his. At least that much hadn'tchanged.

"Dathomir... I'm currently on the surface. I'll send you the coordinates soon enough. Phantoms out." Giving a mock salute, he would turn, heading back to his room, his new first mate waiting for him. "All you've asked for is done sir... is there anything else you require?" She had clearly relaxed, which was good, as everyone else followed suit. "No... thank you, however. I do remember these types of things." Stepping past her, he would open his closet, his armor reflecting the light, along with his assortment of weapons.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dathomir. Dax had only heard of the planet. Never had reason to visit. Legends of the Nightsisters and their witch-like powers. Now he'd get to go visit and see the blood red world for himself. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad...

The man took his plate of food with him, settling into the captain's chair of the cockpit, the Rogue began to input the coordinates of the jungle world. Soon enough the Revenant Dawn hurtled through hyperspace and then dropped out, the crimson world shining beneath him. The Dawn dipped down towards the world for a landing.

The man holstered his slugthrower on his hip, grabbed his rifle, slug it over his shoulder, and stepped foot onto the damp earth of Dathomir.

Unmoving, other than the fabric of his cloak swirling in the wind as he stood about 200 paces before his ship, the red light reflecting of the black surface, giving it a more sinister appearance. Flaming eyes would follow [member="Dax Fyre"]'s ship, as he waited patiently. The trip wasn't a Willy-nilly, it had a purpose, a very significant one too.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax looked around the empty plain where he stood and waved off the three security droids back towards the ship as he lifted his holocommunicator.

"I'm on the surface. Your co-ordinates?" he asked, his line patched through to Nate's. The man's garb almost appeaed to be soaked in blood, the crimson sky casting in uneartly glow upon all below it. In the depths of the jungle some creature or another howled, some avians taking to the sky before it.

"I saw your ship land, you're practically right in front of me," Waving up at the bridge, the docking ramp would close, red dust billowing across the ground, his figure emerging from the dust cloud moments after. "But I know where you are, I'm currently en-route, you should begin to make your way about half a click North-East." The sounds of animals and howling wind were drowned out by the thoughts racing through his mind, past experiences resurfacing.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue Knight groaned...he owned no speeder. "I'm on my way. Meet you there." he responded, beginning his short trek to the rendezvous point. The thick jungle swallowed him whole, the Dawn disappearing behind him as he pushed deep into the wilds of Dathomir.

The world breathed life. Just as it breathed death. Dax couldn't tell if he liked the planet or hated it. The leaves shook as he passed, the red hue of the sky making even the man seem like he was bathed in blood.

Perhaps a little over five minutes later the Rogue arrived at the rendezvous point, rifle in hand, eyes scanning for his friend, or anything else...friendly or not.

As he had practically ran there, he would've already been standing there, his cloak swirling. "Hey there... beautiful world is it not?" Sarcasm would lace his words as he held out his hand, hoping his friends wasn't too scared to shake it

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shook his friends hand without hesitation. Not even fear, had there been any, could have keep him from friendly, "Yeah kinda is actually." The Rogue had to admit. Even though the world exuded a darkness t did have its own air of beauty about it.

"So what're we hunting?" Dax askdd, hand retuning to his rifles grip. The man knew they weren't here for pleasure...they likely would have gone to Zeltron for that.

Smiling, he would stop, looking at his friend. A whimsical thought coming to mind as he thought about all the possible answers.

"Oh...you're looking at it." Grinning,, he wouldn't explain... yet, letting that sink in as he started to walk again, an animal's call getting ever closer as he felt the presence of multiple witches draw ever closer.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Oh...you're looking at it." the man said, a grin on his face. A confused look sat on Dax's face, until he heard the animal's call. The Rogue unslung his rifle and dropped it to the ground, the weapon hitting the ground with a clattering thud. His saber flew from his belt to his had, a shrill scream cutting through the air as the blood red blade sprung to life.

Like [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], Dax could feel the witches growing closer, their Force presence growing as they approached. "I thought these bosh'tets were dead." he said to Nate.

Nodding at the saber, he would remain still, his arms folded nearly as his two sabers floated around his torso. "No, I don't think they are.... I hear they are extremely beautiful when their not trying to kill you... and that they Love getting their hands on men..." shaking his head, he would ignite the purple and orange blades, chuckling. "Too bad we both have someone waiting for us back at home eh?" The thought of [member="Kimiko"] made him falter, he knew she wouldn't approve, her main goal was to keep him from going dark, and she'd would probably hate him for it.

The sounds of footsteps would draw his attention back as about four dozen half naked women circled around him and [member="Dax Fyre"], all with energy bows and wickedly sharp blades. "Hello ladies." Mockingly, he would bow, removing his cloak to bare his muscular arms, flaming eyes scanning the crowd.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I'm not sure about that." Dax said, "Although I'm sure Azlyn'd get jealous and make sure the Sisters go extinct if she knew we were visiting." he joked.

Only soft footsteps, barely audible, were the only sign that the Nightsisters approached. The forty eight women circled the two men as if they were prey. "Sounds like a fun night for us." the Rogue said sarcastically, the second blade roaring to life in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom