Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Winds of Change [Part 1]

"Indeed... Like that one time? Should I lose it?" Smiling, he would refer to the time the three completely decimated a local catina after a gang attack. Of course, it was mostly his fault but there wasn't anyone alive to protest.

The leader of the group emerged from their ranks, her dark eyes meeting his burning ones. "Outsiders are executed on sight... especially men."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax looked up at the taller man and snickered, "I dunno man...why don't we see if we got a chance with these fine ladies first eh?"

Their leader stepped forward, scarlet garb a stark contradt against her pale skin. "Guess I'm the only one your gonna end up killing then, this one doesn't have any balls left." the Rogue joked. Dax didn't bother looking up, already expecting the look of disapproval from the man, "Be honest, [member="Kimiko"] practically has you by them. I wouldn't be surprised if she chopped them off."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

A sideways glance would be all the younger man would get, and he could hear some of the women snickering as well. "Touchy subject there kid... You and I both know how she feels about the Dark, so I'm not expecting a happy reunion."

Now clearly upset, he focused on the leader and any nearby could fell the Force swell around him before she was pushed violently forward into his outstretched arm. In a matter of seconds, the witch was disarmed and restricted, the purple blade of his saber held underneath her chin as he growled. Drawing out the witches silence, he would go to speak, only to feel the woman's movement as she swung up her leg towards one of his more sensitive organs. Sidestepping and placing his foot over her ankle, he would wrench her arm to the side, an audible crack reaching across the clearing, all the witches moving for their weapons.

"Anyone else want to try me? No? Then I'd suggest you take me to your Mother."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The crack echoed in Dax's ears, the woman's arm popping from its socket. The woman hit the ground a pathetic whimper the only sound above the thud. That must've hurt...the Rogue continued to stare down the other Nightsisters. If they wanted a fight they'd have one. In the other hand he hoped they'd do the smart thing and take the pair to their Nightmother.

Finally moving along, the injured witch still in his grasp, the duo were led through the dense vegetation. Along the way more and more witches would join their group hate and malice radiating off them as he felt their stares bore into him.

"She'll probably be disappointed in both of us Dax," Looking around he would scoff. "Because we are seriously outnumbered and may actually get hurt this time."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue laughed. "Oh yeah, she'd definitely kill us for this one." The many pale skinned women all clutched energy bows and knives. The exotic weapons, symbols of the Nightsisters. 'That'd make a nice trophy...' Dax thought to himself.

While both his sabers had been deactivated as they marched through the jungles of Dathomir, they were still held tightly within his grip. "So what are we doing here Nate. You don't need me around to seek an audience with the Mother."

"Heh, for sure." The looks he received were a mixture of hate and lust, some seeing the strong male as a potential mate. Of course, he wasn't thinking with his crotch,, but instead his sabers.

"To exact my revenge... and punish the guilty."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"That's...cryptic...and completely unhelpful." the man responded. Then again that was just like Nate, especially with the billowy cloak and all. "Well, all I gotta say is if you get me killed for this chit, I'm gonna come back and haunt your ass man."

Dax did his best to ignore the various women around him. Or at least the way they looked at him. He wasn't sure what kind of meat they saw him as. In either case he'd definitely be sticking them with a saber...just not the kind they'd enjoy...

"No plans to," Glancing at his friend, he would notice the now astronomical number of females that surrounded them, weapons glinting in the red sunlight. "But they appear to." Stopping as the terraces of a large temple stood before them, making him feel small and insignificant.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax looked upwards at the colossal structure. Stones covered in the overgrowth of the jungle told the tale of how hold the structure truly was. Perhaps the Nightsisters had simply discovered it, perhaps it was built by the Rakatan so many millenia ago. It'd be something Dax would have to find out one day. For now, he was a little more preoccupied by the endless amount of threatening femme fatales, armed and ready to fight by the looks of it. "So...uh...do we go in now?"

"It's unfortunate all of them don't see us as a potential mate," Pulling his saber from his waist, the deep purple blade ignited, tension elevating as the tall Knight swung it in a arc around his torso, most of the women fearing the worst for the injured one withing his grasp. "As then we could persuade them to move. But they'll have to do."

"You men disgust me..." Surprisingly, she spoke, a malice filled stare as he looked down at her. "Funny, because without disgusting men like us, you'd never be able to have a child and keep your legacy thriving." Not expecting the remark, she was flustered, before closing her mouth and moving forward towards the temple. Immediately, the surrounding women formed a wall between the two and the temple.

"Pardon me... but I have a meeting with your Mother, and I suggest you stand aside."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
As the wall of bodies formed before the two men, Dax's sabers roared and screamed into being. Their fiery blades cast his face in a hellish glow, "C'mon ladies. What makes you think we couldn't cut you all down. Remember, we've got something you don't."

Pulling down his hood, his flaming eyes would scan the crowds before him, darkness rolling of him through the Force. "Yes, and not only that but I don't leave witnesses. Or survivors." With an audible disagreement, they stepped aside, the huge temple dorrs once again visible.
[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax took began his stride forward, both sabers at the ready. He didn't put it pasts the Witches to not try to attack as they passed through the thin bottle neck...or not to shoot them in the back for that matter. Even as he continued past them, he allowed his senses to become attuned to every movement made. The heft of their chests as they breathed, the way they shuffled as they walked. But the rasp of a bow being drawn didn't arrive.

Deactivating his saber, he would follow behind the injured Witch, grabbing her as she attempted to move away and blend into the shadows. "Oh no you don't beautiful, I could use a guide." Her stare was full of malice, before feeling her hand grab his, pulling herself away. "Fuck you."

"That can be arranged, but you have to be alive to enjoy such contact."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax groaned audibly in disgust, "Dude, I love you, but there is no way I wanna watch that...I think I'd need to bleach my eyes after that." Finally they arrived at the monumental entrance. The place seemed like a fortress to the Knight. Stone walls so thick, he doubted nothing less than a turbolaser or MAC cannon could breach them. If this was the last bulwark of the Nightsisters, they'd last a millennia in there...and he and Nate were about to waltz through the front door.

"It'd be adult audiences only, so you shouldn't worry." Smiling back at his friend, he would follow the woman before them, the entrance passing overhead, the point of no return some called it. Inside was much less intimidating, small streams that originated from the springs above spilled through the roof, glowing faintly.

"Huh, pretty nice."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Unfortunately I am an adult..." the man grumbled under his breath as he followed [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] into the temple. The springs gurgled and bubbled, new water always refreshing them, even on the harsh world which they existed. "Well, there was bound to be something nice on this planet right?"

The saber in the Rogue's left hand hummed as it spun, changing from a standard to a reverse grip. The orange blades, and Nate's purple one reflected in the pools of water, and cast light through the stone halls. A faint green mist seemed to permeate the air and their souls.

"Fortunately, yes it appears so. However, I do not think things will be nice by the time we're ready to leave." Using his saber as both a light and an open show of defense, he followed behind the woman, her hateful gaze meeting his occasionally. Stopping abruptly, she stopped turning back, her arm apparently no longer hurt as she turned around more of her sister coming up behind her.

"You final mistake, you really think we'd alow two male outsiders to speak with the Mother?" Her eyes locked onto his, a viscous glint of hunger in her eyes.

"Well, look like we may very well end up killing them Dax, but where'd you get that Saber from? It's bad-ass, would you ever consider switching one day with me?" Grinning, he ignited his second saber, the orange blade crackling.
[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Killed a Darth." Dax said nonchalantly, twirling the saber in his hand as he spoke, "Remember the Omega War? One of the Commanders on the station. Lady had taste if you ask me." the man glanced over to the taller man as his second saber ignited, "Looks like you got some new toys too.". Dax fixed his gaze on the women before them. Silently he picked out the ones he figured would prove the most difficult. The scarred ones. Scars meant they were survivors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom