Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Welcoming Committee {Circe}

With a smile and nod, the woman started to get up. Though her stomach was still bothering her, she ignored it. After all, the lass had never been one to let things bother her. At least not openly. Once she was standing again she stretched, taking in a deep, long breath as she did. Getting knocked out had made her tired, and she wanted to be fully awake for this. "Ei, I'm ready. But, er, you sure they'd want to meet me? I doubt they've ever heard of me, and if they have... they probably haven't heard good things... I don't want to frighten them," War explained, sighing sadly.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Don't worry about it, War... Your family loves you. They'll accept you because you share their blood. I promise you that you'llbe treated nicely and taken care of by the family." She turned away, then chuckled a bit. "And don't worry about the swollen abdomen. Like I said, use the restroom in half an hour and you'll be back to normal. You may find your gut feels a it harder, but don't worry." A soft sigh slipped from her lips a she gave sort smile.

"Welcome to the family."

@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"]

Welcome to the family... that was not something she had heard before. The sensation that overwhelmed her because of it was pleasant, and brought a warm smile to her lips. This was a nice change from the life in the desert. Much calmer, and without all the stress of leading a planet. Of course there was part of her that wanted to return to Pitann, fearing for her tribesman's safety. Hopefully someone would step up in her absence. If not... then war was likely to consume the planet. The Sekairo pushed the thought out of her head, and she opened her mouth to reply. "Thank you, Savan. I mean... Circe. Shall we go?"
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed." Lifting off from Pitann, the shuttle was soon on its way to Serpena, Circe's adopted homeworld and a place she had made a wonderful retreat for herself, Ven, and many others who chose to become part of her family. It was nice in a way to lay back from putting full throttle on the Dark Side, giving herself an opportunity to relax and grow her newfound clan. Was she part of the Sekairo family, though, or was Ven'Rain a Savan? Meh. It didn't matter. All that did was getting War to the planet so she could meet Circe's son and lover.

And talk about weapon deals for Pitann, of course.

Nodding the armor clad woman looked around, wondering what to do during the trip. In the end she decided to sit back down, quietly twiddling her thumbs. As she waited she begin to think, wondering what her relatives looked like, acted like, and how they would react to her appearance. Unsurprisingly (based off War's former attitude), the Epicanthix line rarely talked to, or even got along with the Hapan line. Hopefully things would be different. After all, Ven was one of the few family members she had left. Being rejected by yet another would be devastating.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"War, don't worry... I can feel your disconcertation with the entire situation, you know. There's nothing to be worried about - your family will love you greatly. I promise." In truth, Circe had no idea as to how Ire and Ven would accept their newest family member, especially one from an almost completely different bloodline. Ven she knew would be nice, but she had no idea with regards to Ire.

Hopefully, she'd be proper as well.

A smile crossed the warrior's lips, and she let herself relax. Even if her family did not fully accept her, it would be good to know she was not alone. And even better to go awhile without the stress of being a leader. As expected she would fret about her people, but she hoped they would be okay. Someone was bound to step up and take her place while she was gone- or at least she believed someone would. If not... well, she had united them once. War could do it again. "I'm sure I will enjoy their presence as well. Though I hate to admit it, I've always had a... soft spot for family. Especially young'uns, like Key when she was a child. I think you mentioned that Ven had one herself? How is the lad?" She asked, curious as to the condition of her newest family member.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Darren's doing very nice..." Woops... Wrong name. "Well, Renn is. He has two names - a Sekairo name and a Savan name. I've gone through so much work and strife, just to make sure he'd survive without going comatose. He was the most recent of my experiments, if you will. A one in a million construct." Twenty four of twenty four. He was the special boy, one Ven and Circe would always cherish and love for the rest of their days.

God, the writer was actually weeping... Er, what?

Two names? Interesting, but it made since. As Savan and Sekairo were not married, the son was part of two families. If they had been joined in a union, the child would usually be given a Sekairo name. But War did note that neither Ven'Rain Savan or Circe Sekairo sounded very good... Perhaps if they wed Circe would be given a new name? Cir'Rain, maybe. Or Ven could simply shorten her name to Ven permanently. Ven Savan wasn't... to bad. However this was not the time to bring it up, and the matter had little to do with the warrior woman. So she nodded and prepared a response, a little surprised by the fact the child was an experiment. "You... made him? Literally? Me and Kila simply had a doctor do a procedure- we never, er, what's the word again? Ah, yes. Experimented," she said quietly. This was the first time the fact that her Basic was a tad shaky showed. Epicant had been her first language, and the one she preferred to use.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I cannot reproduce through natural means, and well... both of us being women and all, it didn't really work out the same way. Essentially, Renn'Dar is me, but heavily modified to the point that he's male, not female. He was grown within Ven'Rain from a genetically altered sample of my own biomass." Well, that was of course the simplest way to say it.

"He's so cute... and is the first experiment of mine to have true consciousness."

With a little nod she pretended to understand the explanation. Let's just say that War didn't know to much about science, and this was... far, far out of her comprehension zone. The only part she fully understood was the part about the kid being cute. "Congratulations. I'm sure you and Ven will be good mothers," War replied, unsure of what else to say. Being social wasn't her strong point. Bashing in peoples' skulls was.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I very much hope so..." Circe sighed. "So, tell me more about the ones we're going to be looking for. You wife and daughter, that is. I'm curious, to say the least." And indeed she was. The more she could learn about them, the more effort she could dedicate towards keeping things running smoothly. And the sooner they could be found, in order to ease War'Rain's broken heart. After all, they would likely have angry make-up se-

Circe pinched herself. NO THINKING ABOUT THAT STUFF :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom