Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Welcoming Committee {Circe}

Blue eyes widened, surprised at Savan's response. Suddenly the memories of holding Key surfaced, then the woman started imagining watching Key grow up, becoming a strong young woman, facing the world with a unconquerable soul... But she knew that part of that had already happened, though likely nowhere close to how she had dreamed it. Starting again, with a new child, new world... There was one piece missing. One that War'Rain felt she couldn't do this without.

"I... not yet. I can't raise a kid on my own... I don't know how. The kid would be better off with two parents... I'm just... one. Epicanthix live for awhile. If waiting a few years means a better life for my kid, then I want to wait. If that's okay, I mean..." War explained, slipping the ring back onto her finger.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Then let me help you. Said girl will be primarily composed of my DNA, thanks to her being taken directly from my biomass. I will be her 'mother' in a way. She 'll be taken care of, as will you. Don't worry. Relax. Accept." She moved closer to the back of War's head, gently running a finger down the center of her neck, down to her back. "Let me help you... It's all I want to do. Key will enjoy havinrb a sister once we find her."

Perhaps, perhaps not. No one knew.

@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"]

No one in the universe could deny that War'Rain was a stubborn woman. Especially when it came to the safety of her family and line- along with their happiness. Even with Savan supplying a minor distraction with a touch of the neck War did not once sway from her opinion. Quietly she sighed and shook her head. "You are the mother of Ven's child as well, correct? Focus on him first. I barely know you. You should understand why I am slow to trust you, Savan. There is another in this universe, someone I can learn to love as I loved Kila, if not Kila herself. You love Ven, she likely loves you as well. If I am to have a child, it should be with the one I love," War continued, letting out another sigh. There has to be another way... she thought, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"If you want, I can go back and utilize an older one. One that is not actually a child. Not humanoid in form, that is. It would still be as functional as a way to help relieve your alcoholism, and it would help keep you more calm and relaxed, break that stubborn streak of yours." She raised an eyebrow, curious if such a thing could even actually be done.

"All you need to do is relax and enjoy the pleasure, darling."

Breaking a Sekairo's stubbornness? Unheard of. Momentarily taming it? Possible, but harder then one might think. If it took a month for Kila to convince War that should have a child, it would take years for Savan to. But this new offer, one without the kid involved, sounded intriguing. However it would still take a bit for the woman to go through with the idea. And of course the green one mentioned pleasure again, making War wonder what this process would be like... With (yet another) sigh she started thinking, wondering what her wife would think about all of this.

"Okay. I can deal with that, I guess... But it's not going to be easy for me to relax... But I will try," War said, finally giving in. It was all for Kila, in the hope that she was still alive. For a sober War would be a better War. For Kila, for Key, for everyone. Especially War herself.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You'll be relaxed... Follow me." The plant-woman motioned for War to follow her to the ship's laboratory, the same as her personal laboratories underneath Zel medical, at Thule, and around the rest of the galaxy. "Alright... Now lie down on this table." She carefully placed the neurostimulator, the same device that Paega had greatly enjoyed, as the other restraints were fastened around her arms and legs. "I guarantee you'll enjoy this. The device around your neck is a neurostimulator - a device of delicious construct that makes pleasure the anesthetic for this. Do hold on." She flipped the switch to turn the device on as she prepared to insert the old experiment.

"You'll need to."

Eyes wide, the woman slowly followed her companion, watching her closely. As expected she hesitated after being told to lie down, standing in the doorway for a few moments. Finally, with a gulp, she stepped forward, cautiously doing as instructed. War tensed up when Circe began to place the restraints, wondering what they were needed for. It took another second before she relaxed, though she started to consider going without an anesthetic. Before she could wimp out on the neurostimulator (only to suggest doing things the more painful way) the device was switched on, freaking her out. She started to struggle, seeming very confused. But once the light hit her wedding ring, she stopped, reminding herself this was for the best. Quietly she shrunk back, laying still against the table. Her hands gripped the edge so hard her knuckles turned white. It was safe to say the lass was a tad nervous.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

The pleasure would begin to rock War in powerful waves as Circe quickly performed the insertion. Soon, it was finished, and Circe smiled as the neurostimulator was turned off. "I'll bet you certainly enjoyed that, darling. How did it feel? I'm curious." Moving over to a nearby table, she smiled as she prepared to take an ultrasound. "Are you ready to see the experiment in its current state?"

It looked like a chlorine tablet for use in pools, but it was still there.

A few soft moans had left her lips, though for the most part she tried to remain quiet. Pleasure... was something she usually reserved for Kila, and had been made partially uncomfortable with it. Once it was over she relaxed, and just leaned back. Her grip on the table remained tight, though not nearly as much as it had been moments ago. War simply laid there, staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression. "It was... interesting. Reminded me of Kila for a few seconds there," she answered, tearing up slightly as she blushed. "I... guess I am ready." The woman closed her eyes, letting the memory of her first time holding Key surface.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Alright... I'm going to need you to raise your shirt up to your bra. I need to lather some oil on here to increase the ultrasound's clarity. Let's take a look at whether or not insertion was successful." Waiting for War to do so,she lathered the oil, a soft smile reaching across her face as she moved across War's body. Soon, she was prepped as the machine started up. The image would show that already, the creature within Ventasia was beginning to grow.

Most intriguing indeed.

Feeling a little awkward, the lass pulled her shirt up, only as much as necessary. Then she turned to the screen, not opening her eyes for a second. A gasp left her lips, and she seemed utterly shocked. And confused. Mostly confused. "This is what we agreed on, right? No child, just... thing? To fix alcohol dependency?" She said, sounding concerned. Her accent came out more, each word being strong and hard. It was similar to that of some Cathars', though smoother. Looking back at Circe she waited for a response, biting her lower lip gently.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Of course. This is experiment 5, one of the non-humanoid ones. It's not a child at all." She gave a soft smile, gently lowering War's shirt as she gave a soft smile to the Epicanthix woman. "It'll heal you. Oh, and you might want to find a little bit looser of a wardrobe. Just goint to throw that out there." After all, this creature was very much unlike those that were actually children - it had been slightly re-engineered to accommodate for War's drinking.

"Now go ahead and drink as much as you want. See what happens."

It seems like there were many things War would have to start doing... Wearing looser of a wardrobe was one of the easier ones. As for the drinking... hopefully this experiment would work. "Should I take that seriously? And attempt to drink something? Or is this thing going to... shock me if I do?" War asked, raising an eyebrow. If so... there would be much simpler methods, like a shock collar or something. She thought. Sitting up she looked at Circe, wondering what the answer was. And if there was some alcohol around... That would be nice...
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Why sure..." A smile hit Circe's face as she handed War a bottle of Corellian ale. "drink this. Do you want to know what'll happen if you do so? Or do you just want to experience what'll happen when you drink too much alcohol?" She chuckled, waiting for War to discover the pain of drinking brought to the surface as a result of the creature now within her. The ultrasound machine was on, so War would visibly see what sound happen as she consumed the bottle.

And it would hopefully start her weaning off the alcohol.

Eying the bottle she slowly reached her arm out, grasping it tightly. With a snap of the wrist she popped it open and stared at the contents. Sighing, she downed a few gulps. A few moments after she cringed, dropping the bottle and coughing a bit. War spit what was left in her mouth out before rubbing her chin lightly, dragging her sleeve across her lips. "Bloody fething wonderful... Let's just hope I don't get used to pain and discomfort- well, anymore then I already have."
@[member="Circe Savan"]

As she drank, something began to happen. The experiment within War began to visibly grow on the ultrasound. What War didn't know was how firmly this one was entrenched in her body - to be simple, it was acting like a second liver, turning alcohol into sugar for the plant to grow. However, this sugar was being burned up by the plant's cellular reproduction rate skyrocketing, meaning that her abdomen began to swell, hopefully uncomfortably as a reminder she shouldn't be drinking due to the pain and consequences. It would return to normal size after around thirty minutes, once the cells had reduced themselves to a gel-like mix War would need to use the restroom to remove.

"Now do you understand how drinking is bad for you?"

Muttering several dozen swears, War stared at the screen, eyes widening. Then she scowled, letting a few more curses slip out. None were appropriate to write down or mention. Placing a hand on her abdomen she rubbed it gently, already feeling the consequences of her actions. It was official then, no more alcohol. "Damn, is this what it's like to be pregnant? Swelling belly and discomfort?... if so, I feel bad for Kila... You've done it though. I won't be drinking at all pretty soon thanks to this little *insert multiple swear words in various languages*... So, er, now what?" She asked, still holding her stomach.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Now, just wait half an hour and use the restroom. The rapid growth should've dissolved into gel by then, and it'll reduce you back to normal. Good to see that your drinking habits were purged so easily." She chuckled, bending over and gently rubbing War's belly. "Who's a good little wean-your-host-off-of-alcohol creature? You are, yes you are..."

Weird behavior, but hey, that's what a writer's headache does to you.

Opening her mouth to question her companion's odd behavior, War stared at the green woman, eyebrows raised. But she decided not to respond, and instead just looked around, waiting for it to be over. Quietly she gently pushed Circe's hands away, making it obvious that she found the whole thing... strange. Inside she had a strange feeling that somewhere there was a 14 year old girl laughing her ass off, but raising her eyebrows at the same time. Oi, but that's just what happens when a writer writes with a writer that the writer considers a friend. Wait-er, what?... Welcome to Chaos. Chuckling a bit the woman turned away again, still feeling a tad awkward.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"It's okay, War... I'd be willing to bring you to Ven and Renn, if you'd like to meet them." Circe knew the best way to keep War satiated would be to introduce her to her relatives on the Hapan side of the family. Perhaps, for the first time in quite a while, she would be able to enjoy the company of those she deemed so-called outsiders, even if they were related to her family.

"Are you ready to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom