Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Welcoming Committee {Circe}

Letting out a sigh the warrior sat up, turning her back on Savan. There was logic in the green one's words, but logic meant nothing to her anymore. Alcohol may have affected her, but in the end it was the luck of the draw that allowed the outsiders to win that day. Rage filled the woman, both her hands curling into fists. All of her sorrow was changing to rage- her way of avoiding her problems. A single tear fell, hitting the floor without a sound. Internally War screamed, feeling the full weight of her defeat. Both hands shot up to her head, gripping it tightly. For a moment she just sat like that, silently freaking out. Then all was well again, her body heaving with each breath. Her arms dropped back to her sides, hanging there, fingers twitching slightly.

"Meatbag?... You amuse me, Savan. Alcohol may have harmed me once. It was the gambling that truly broke me. I haven't made a bet or played a card game since that day. The wine and beer- it lets me forget... Now tell me, Savan, why have you removed me from my home? Why do you wish to supply me with food and drink? Is it because you believe me to be what you consider 'saveable'? Or do you desperately want to stay on the good side of all of the Sekairo Clan?... Explain this to me, Savan. You owe me that, at least." War'Rain said, still not facing Circe.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Yes, meatbag. You're made of meat. I'm a plant." She paced back and forth. "It's a good thing you quit gambling. Rule number one - never play fair. It let's your opponent have the upper hand." Turning to War, she sat down in front of the defeated woman, a soft look of understanding on her face. "Yes, I consider you saveable. And I don't need to stay on the good side of your clan - one of your sisters is my lover, one I saved from permanent mental incapacitation, so I'm good. What I do want to do is assist you in finding what happened to your wife and daughter. Understood?"

Perhaps War would believe her. Perhaps not. But it didn't matter so long as they ultimately succeeded.

Closing her eyes, War'Rain thought for a moment. As much as the desert queen wanted to see her daughter again... the idea of trusting an outsider made her uncomfortable. And (though it hurt to admit it) Kila would likely leave War again if they met. Understandably, she hadn't exactly been pleased at being given away in a card game. Key'Rain was to young to know what was going on... she might not even remember her mother anymore. There was also a good chance that they had been separated. Just the thought made War shudder and cross her arms over her chest in some attempt of protecting her heart.

As if accepting her fate, the woman let her arms drop and stood up. Lids lifted from blue orbs, revealing the pain that had been kept inside. And just as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished, leaving the same blank expression as before. Surprisingly she extended her right arm, letting it hang in the air. War wished to shake the hand of her captor, a way of... agreeing to things.

"You made a good choice, picking a Sekairo. Though many of us are considered insane, we are loyal. Do not let her go- for if you do, you will never get her back. But I have one last question, Savan. What do you wish to save me from? If you left me on Pitann, everything would be fine. And one day I would get a warrior's death. All would be well. Kila and Key'Rain are better without off without me, are they not?" War'Rain asked, tipping her head to the right a few degrees.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Your vices. That's what." She paused, eying War over as she took the woman's hand in her own. "War, just because you think they'd be better without you doesn't mean they would be. Key is missing a mother, and Kila likely misses you. If you show her you've overcome alcohol and gambling, she may yet be willing to reunite with you." A soft chuckle ran through Circe's throat as she looked War over.

"But for now, we need to work on helping you with your issues. I have an experiment I believe may be able to adequately help you. Your relative I married had participated in a different variant of this experiment. Would you be interested in participating?"

Not a child this time, no. Something else.

@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"]

Nodding slowly the woman took in the information, thinking it over. If Kila had forgiven War, at least partially... The Sand Queen's eyes widened, realizing how much pain her wife must have been in, and could still be experiencing. Bet on a card game, taken away from her home planet, kept away from the one she had loved for years... Tensing up again War looked up at Circe and stuttered out her response.

"What would this experiment entail? If it will make me stronger, or any more capable of supporting my family, I will do it. If the end goal is different... then some elaboration will be required." Much elaboration.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Consider it a mediator. The experiment I will install in your body will wean you off the alcohol you craved - and will help temper your fire of hatred." Circe slid behind War, gently massaging her shoulders as the sweet scent of pheromones began to fill the room. "This experiment will be quite enjoyable, that I guarantee, but it'll only be as enjoyable as you make it. And depending on your resistance... There may be pain."

But resistance was fun, after all. What would experimenting be without it?

Feeling so very confused, War remained tense, starting to pull away from her captor. The muscles in her back and shoulders were tight, pulled downwards and back. Being touched unnerved her, her defensive instincts urging to kick in. Turning her head to the side she watched Savan, wondering what any of this would do. "I prefer results over pleasure, Miss... Savan. Pain, on the other hand, I do not mind. Do your worst." She muttered, returning her gaze to the wall in front of her. Soon her breathing slowed, along with her heart rate. The woman had finally relaxed, but was still obviously on edge. One little thing could set her off.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Good... The experiment will give you the results you ask for. I guarantee it." Smiling, she continue to massage and soothe War's shoulders, more pheromones filling the room. "But first , we have to reach my laboratory. Tell me, War... Are you passionate, or more subdued when it comes to the affairs of pleasure?" She cocked an eyebrow, rather curious as she intended to slowly touch War's memories of her wife.

There was a reason behind her purpose, one no one would yet understand.

War'Rain snarled, now doubting Savan's true intentions. Snapping around, she put her hand up, pointing at her captor. "What does that have to do with anything?!? I'll tell you this right now: If you have any, and I mean any at all, ideas about trying to get me in your bed or something ridiculous like that, forget it!" She growled, features twisting up in a scowl. Inside brief memories of Kila surfaced, short groups of images, coming together to tell a story of sorts. Neither girl had ever really taken charge. Despite their personalities they had always been laid back, just enjoying their time together.

Until the gamble, of course.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"So you were the aggressive one... I see. Interesting." She paused, giving a soft chuckle at War's more aggressive tone. "Well, I technically would never be with you. Kila, however..." She would leave her talents in illusion to be shown a later time. "Don't you want to meet your relatives? Sea, Ven, Ire... And Ven's newborn son?"

Perhaps the mention of a new family member in the Sekairo clan would shake War's attitude up a bit.

Scoffing War flipped her companion off again, obviously not enjoying this little Q and A session. If anyone was the aggressive or dominant one in the relationship, it was Kila... She was always the flirty one. I just followed her lead... Damn, I miss her... Biting her lower lip (just like Ven often did) she clenched her fists again, really wanting to punch something. Even the mention of a new Sekairo seemed to have no effect on the woman. Quietly she mumbled a string of curses before turning and slamming her right hand against the wall, creating a very loud thud. Ignoring the blood that started to exit a new gash on her hand she turned back, raising her eyebrows at Circe.

"Go to hell, Savan. If it'll get you to shut up I'll meet these... relatives. Don't expect me to be polite to them. All you've done so far is take me away from my home, aggravate me, and make pointless offers. Next time I won't be hitting the wall- it'll be your skull." War answered, sounding even more pissed then before.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Try and hit my skull and it'l be the last thing you ever willingly do in your entire life."

The threat was said in a much eviller tone than Circe had been speaking in previously. "Make no mistake about it, War. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to cause you harm. But attack me and you will be chained to a wall popping out experiments. Understood?"

Raising her fist, War got ready to throw a punch. Circe had pushed plenty of the woman's buttons, even if she had good intentions. It took a lot of self control not to hit her captor. Instead of doing so she started pacing back and forth, trying to blow off steam. Quietly she let out a little growl, and finally unclenched her fists. By then a few drops of blood had rolled down her hand, dripping onto the floor. Then she walked to the nearest corner and sat down (just like Ven often did, for you see, Sekairos are always very similar. They will simply never willingly admit it), gently inspecting her injury. Mumbling angrily she looked over it, trying to see how bad it was. Bruising had already started around her knuckles.

"Feth you. Feth you you karking-.... Damn it... Fine. No punching you. But stop acting like you know anything about me. You have met my family, but you are only starting to get to know me. And start being honest. Tell me what you really want. It will be better then beating around the bush and just pissing me off even more," War replied, still wiping blood off her hand. Her and Ven weren't that different from each other. The main thing was that Ven had already recovered- War was still in the anger stage.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Why yes, I'd love to spread-eagle you, passionately love your body, and utilize it as an incubator for my next experiment. This being if you choose to willingly do so after I assist you in finding your wife and daughter, that is. Can I be any clearer than that?" Circe raised her eyebrow, the level of bluntness incapable of getting any higher than it was right now. "I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Reciprocation. That's how the universe works, isn't it?"

At least, assumedly, that was.

Splendid, absolutely splendid... Heh heh, no. War continued to scowl, biting her lower lip again. Finding her wife was something she'd love... but there was one thing that could cause a problem. For once the woman willingly showed her emotions, letting the scowl fade into a sad smile. "They might not even be alive anymore Circe. Who knows what the outsiders did to them... Hell, they could be happier now as well... Not everyone flourishes in war, that you likely already know. So how about this: I meet the family, I assist you in some ways, maybe work for you a bit. If we can find Kila and Key, great. We can't, I accept the reality I've been trying not to. Just promise me that at the end of this I won't have to fear anymore... God, it's cheesy, but all I want is a happy ending..." She said, letting out a little sigh at the end. "Oh, and uh... you got any gauze or something? My hand's still bleeding... I doubt you want me to be trailing blood around the place..." Awkward, like Ven. Just another similarity between two radically different people.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You deserve closure, okay? If they're dead or happier without you, that's still closure. And I can do that, War. You won't fear." Nodding at her last comment, she took some heavy bacta-coated gauze from a nearby tray and handed it to War. "Wrap your hand in this, okay?" A soft sigh gave her reaction away as she slid behind War, taking a comb and beginning to do the woman's hair, removing knots and kinks.

It was a nice thing to do, after all.

Quietly she nodded, accepting the gauze with her clean hand. The smile that crossed her face was genuine, and felt oddly... nice. War had all but forgotten what it was like to be happy. For years it had all been sorrow and rage- neither being healthy for the queen. After all, it had been anger that led her fist to the wall... With a little sigh (not one of sadness or annoyance) she started wrapping up her injury, trying to use as little as needed. Time in the desert had made her instinctively try to conserve as much as possible, with supplies being so scarce so often. Once she was done she set what remained down, relaxing as she let Circe comb her hair.

"T-thank you... Can you tell me about Ven and Ire? I've never met any Sekairos outside of my line..." War'Rain said, closing her eyes slowly. As she waited for a response she pulled her ring off, playing with it quietly.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ven is Sea's daughter. She was mentally unstable and missing an arm before I got a hold of her, jobless and living in an old apartment... Now she's a mother, sane and stabilized, with a loving family, an arm almost as real as her original, and a place she shares with me. Ire is a young girl who attempted to steal from me, Ven's... niece, I believe. She now works at my arms store on Ord Mantell, selling weapons and body armor to various persons." A soft sigh elicited from her lips. She'd really improved the quality of life for some of the Sekairos... Perhaps War would be the latest.

"They're nice people. You'll enjoy meeting them."

"It... must be nice, having a family that's related by blood. When I first arrived on Pitann, I had a friend with me. The natives tested us... he didn't pass, and they killed him. Until Kila and Key came along, I felt like I didn't have any family... My line is dying. When I left Panatha, mother was dead, father was sick. Key and me might be the only of the Epicanthix line left. Please, continue to assist the Hapan line. We are the only two lines I know of. I... I don't want us to die out..." War'Rain said quietly. For years the Hapan and Epicanthix lines had flourished... but the latter was indeed falling apart, while the Hapan line was scraping by quite well.

Details of Ven's life intrigued the woman, and she was looking forward to meeting her. Ire didn't seem as... special, but War considered purchasing arms from Savan and her. Pitann didn't have the best gear, after all. She'd need something better to survive in the rest of the galaxy.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Then perhaps my experiment can help you as much with your risk of dying out as it will with your drinking problems." She smiled, reaching for a small transparisteel container carrying a green disc. "This is experiment twenty-five of my series. Your relative, Ven, already had twenty-four. Twenty-five has been engineered to be female, with sentience and a distinct ability to remove alcohol from your system. If you choose to incubate this, it will help you, and you'll have a daughter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom