Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warlords of the Primeval

[member="Ebon"], indeed this would be that place!

In order to actually govern it though as a legitimate Warlord, you need to provide proof through at least a thread that you've put significant development behind your claim.

As a member of staff and the Primeval, I will do my best to assist anyone with their threads in this regard. As you see for some of the planets, I had provided NPC Warlord's to be contested by member PC's. I was just working on a Warlord for Dantooine, if you would like to see my progress. Or you can choose not use one of my NPC's and go about becoming a Warlord in your own way! :)

I'd like to do the same for Lorrd, if that is alright. Not sure if you have anything prepared for it already. If you do, I'd be more than happy to work with what you already have. Otherwise I have a few ideas I can get started with.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Once I have a thread completed, gaining the support of at least a small army, then I'll be ready to take the planet. I'd love to see whatever work you have done on the Dantoonie Warlord if you'd like, and we can do this anyway you want after we start. :)

[member="Evor"], you've got free reign to claim Lorrd any way you wish. I don't got anything set up there. However, it should be noted the in its dominion Lorrdian's became indebted to replenish [member="Darth Voracitos"]' lifetime fortune, even if he is found deceased prior to the full amount being paid for.

So unless you wish to unleash him from a second grave on Dromund Kaas, best to honor that agreement ;)

[member="Ebon"] I'll PM you!

[member="Damien Daemon"], I almost forgot to ask. Did you actually do any RP justifying your Warlordship? I sort of hastily updated the list after Azurea ceded it to you.

I didn't see you tagged me >.< silly thing sometimes doesn't work. I am still contesting the planet and am plotting on getting started on my rule again!

Matreya

Definitely. I'm thinking of hosting a thread with some people soon, potentially making it my dominion over Korriban. I'll keep you posted.

In light of the death of the Host Lord, I, Kadri Ughad, Grand Executor of the Primeval and Admiral of the Vanguard fleets hereby press my (obviously not power-driven) inheritance de jure ducal claims to the Throne of Bastion

Name: Kadri Ughad
Planet: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bastion
Role: Stabilize the Primeval under a new rule

Lord Ajihad said:
[member="Kadri Ughad"]

Would you require the services of an assassin?
I'll keep in touch. There may or may not be disgruntled former Mando'ade, or even former members of the Bleeding Sun that had a change of heart, that want to ensure the entire Primeval has its poodoo hit the fan. Make sure to check the high places, in the crowds. Most will be mourning during the funeral parade. Entire buildings will be empty. There may be snipers on the windows that Kadri's own snipers may not be able to spot in time. [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]. You feel like trying to snipe the highest-ranking military officer in the Primeval?

I'm going to put forth my claim on Belkadan, which will probably involved a small-scale invasion and slaying of the current NPC King. Reasoning is mostly due to the fact that Kitsune used to sit there as its Governor in its past days when it was governed by the inept Shadow Dynasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom