Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warlords of the Primeval

Matreya

So, I challenge [member="Darth Azurea"] for Korriban. It does not need to be an actual physical bout. If acceptable we could go on a swift treasure hunt to find items placed around by an NPC. Or something fun like that!

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
A treasure hunt sounds fun irregardless of Korriban!

I want to ask [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] for a clarification of the rules on owning/ruling a planet. Can someone still contest the planet after the planet has been secured? For example, Azurea has already claimed the planet and her thread is done.

Can it still be contested?

The rules aren't completely specific so I thought I would ask. :)

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Well we have our answer! I will throw up a thread either later today, or tomorrow depending on my schedule.

Anyway i figure we would keep it simple. A certain post requirement, with a word count requirement to find the items...

Wait that doesn't sound simple lol. We could say that we both need a minimum of 4 posts, then from there each say...I don't know, 350 words finds an item from the list? At the end tally up who won?

[member="Darth Azurea"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Hey there! The skirmish sounds fun, but I do want to remind you that attacking a One Sith member without provocation, could result in possible IC ramifications for Damien.

Just be prepared for consequences if this happens.

[member="Sage Bane"]

Try to be quiet about it, tho, I don't think Anja would be too happy knowing her allies tried to enforce Sith laws in Primeval space. Unless you meant if he were ever to travel outside of the territory. In that case, she probably wouldn't care.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Damien Daemon"]

That's exactly what I'm getting at. This act of aggression could have consequences for everyone involved, and runs the risk of shaking up a strong alliance.

If everyone is willing to deal with ramifications, go forth and Skirmish.

[member="Sage Bane"] Didn't I publically attack you, another Hand, a Voice (currently labelled as a heretic), and countless other One Sith students and personnel all in the same day? :p

I'm not really sure where your basis is for ramifications, but I'm sure two Primeval members squabbling over a planet with one of them being affiliated with the One Sith (not an uncommon occurrence) is really going to be of much concern to the Dark Lord that presides above all, lol

@The rest of ya, make sure that when you issue challenges to take the conversation to PM sooner rather than later! :p

Setzi Lunelle

I appreciate the show of support from the OS, but Azurea is up to the challenge of the Korriban contest!

Friendly PMs have already been exchanged between myself and [member="Damien Daemon"] :)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Sage Bane"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Yep. I'm aware that you are a member of the OS as well.

It's uncertain what the repercussions would be, but if the skirmish happens, Sith on Sith violence will be scrutinized.

Setzi Lunelle

After some careful consideration, I'm giving up my claim to Korriban with Darth Azurea.

This post is proof that it's free and open to be claimed again.

[member="Damien Daemon"]
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

[member="Darth Azurea"] Acknowledged, no bloodshed :/

[member="Isabella Denko"], [member="Vhaeri"], [member="Lofdrrl"], it has been quite some time. What is your status for these planets? Still contesting or thinking about contesting?

I think I might start generating more NPC's soon, time permitted. So keep a look out those of you looking for RP!

You would also likely have to hold only an additional planet that is within the direct vicinity of the current world of your domain.

You also expose yourself to the possibility of being challenged in as many locations that you claim.

For instance, the moment that you claim another world successfully, I will follow suit and do the same. Which means at some point or another, we might more directly butt heads :p

(eeek, I want that to happen so bad)

So, out of curiosity, would this be where I contest control of a planet?

If so, I'd like to contest control of Dantoonie, and follow up with whatever is necessary to claim it as such. :)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] │ [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom