Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warlords of the Primeval

Hey all, I've been thinking about some stuff and decided that I'm going to make NPC Warlords for every unclaimed world in the Primeval, and might make a Location of residence for them too to add a bit of setting (especially those worlds with almost no setting at all, or little to go off of), to make it easier to formulate a rise to power for any aspiring Warlords out there!

In all likelihood, I'll be commanding these NPC's whenever someone wants to rise, but these NPC's are not exclusive to me! Anyone in the Primeval can use them for their purposes :)

First I have our list of Worlds and their current status:

• Anirc - Contested by [member="Delekhan"]

• Rysl II - No Contest

• Bastion - Governed by [member="Kadri Ughad"] (Post-Host Lord [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]'s Death)

• Echoy’la - Governed by Aaray'ad Ba'jurir (NPC)

• Helska - No Contest

• Dubrillion - Governed by [member="Talos Rygat"] (Killer of Bo Rapuung, the former Warlord)

• Dantooine - Contested by [member="Ebon"], <RAZED BY ZAMBRANO THE HUTT>

• Irn - No Contest

• Chiloon Rift - Governed by [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

• Telos - Governed by [member="Catalys Maijora"]

• Mirial - No Contest <AFFLICTED BY ZAMBRANO THE HUTT's GENOCIDE>

• Korriban - Governed by [member="Darth Pikiran"]

• Dromund Kaas - Governed by [member="Darth Vornskr"]

• Wayland - Governed by Balac Kotyc'ade (NPC), contested by [member="Loxa Visl"]

• Belkadan - Governed by Thall Chro (NPC), contested by [member="Kitsune"]

• Sernpidal - No Contest

• Ord Janon - Contested by [member="Lao Tzu"]

• Ziost - Governed by [member="Vaulkhar"] in [member="Enoch Zambrano"]'s place, contested by [member="Warok the Defiler"]

• Lorrd - Contested by [member="Evor"]

• Muunilinst - Governed by [member="Vassik Kilvaari"], contested by [member="Darth Kentarch"], and [member="Lord Ajihad"]

So what I need to do is go through this list, and make an NPC for any planet that is listed as "No Contest", or for anyone who needs one in the worlds where they are contesting it. Feel free to post suggestions below of what sort of NPC should control each world, otherwise, I'll be doing this as a personal project! :)

As a faction we promote inter-faction roleplaying, it’s the lifeblood of what it means to be in the Primeval. Such is the reason why people are able to take control over a planet within our territory through a faction roleplay, such is also the reason why other people will be able to start skirmishes to contest your claim over a system.

After completing a thread you can claim your prize shiny property here, by filling out that simple format.
Code:
Name:
Planet: (add a link to the wookiee or planet sub)
Role: ( Sovereign Ruler, Corporate Rule, Warlord etc.)
RP’d Links showing proof of extensive prior RP:

I think I'll start with Dubrillion.

What do we think of a Yuuzhan Vong Warlord who was a descendant of the Extolled, the former Shamed Ones who believed the Jedi would save them all, and ultimately rebelled enough to assist in toppling the Yuuzhan Vong Empire?

He could be really pompous about all that this people did to save the galaxy, and mistakenly worship Primeval Witches, Dark Jedi, and Sith as all universally Jedi... and ironically view true Jedi as the heretics.

Vhaeri

V
I know I haven't been around for the longest of time, but would it be possible to contest Dantooine? Or if not right now, then maybe in the future?

Just an announcement people, although here you may contest any world you wish, any actual formal requests for Warlordship will be carried out here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/58934-our-worlds-you/

This is for planning how you will subjugate the world of your choice from the grasp of yet to be made NPC's so that you have a thread of proof to be admitted as a Warlord.

HOWEVER, this section is entirely optional, and not necessary to become an official Warlord. It's just a tool to help you get there!

[member="Darth Vornskr"] want to clash over it with Darth Voracitos instead of some misguided NPC? :p

Vhaeri

V
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Yeah, but I still want to contest. Mainly because it would give some good RP to help Vhaeri get the warlord title. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom