Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warlords of the Primeval

Balac Kotyc'ade, will be the fourth NPC Warlord I have created for Wayland! I'm not sure what will be next.

I think I may begin helping people currently trying to take worlds before making any more NPC's for a little while, at least until other people have given me ideas for NPC's!

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

After much thought (and with regrets), I withdraw the claim to Helska.

For good or for ill, my character's connections to this faction are waning and he's more heavily involved with the SSC due to the Levantine Academy getting rolled up by the SJO-LS merger. I just can't see myself being able to focus on this enough to develop Helska the way I want to when Boo's mostly threading on Voss now.

Rapax

R
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] I would like to stake a claim on Ziost if that is possible (if theres more information on claiming such a planet please pm me as i am relatively new to this type of system)

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Vhaeri"]

Since the Dantari are totally a thing, perhaps Dantooine's warlord should be a force-sensitive Garoo (a kidn of sorceror-king), who believes that the Primevil are emissaries of the spirits. To gather the strength of the clans and their shamans, you must contest the Garoo and claim his/her title as your own, either by might, the force, or technology. You must prove to the Dantari that you are one of them as well. Just a thought.

I've officially taken over this thread!

Any and all Warlords who complete their threads may apply for official Warlordship from now on.

[member="Isabella Denko"]
[member="Lofdrrl"]
[member="Vhaeri"]
[member="Naga Itesak"]

I'm checking in with you guys specifically because I haven't heard from you guys in a while about your Warlordship. Are you still pursuing this? Do you need more help?

Rapax

R
[member="Enoch Zambrano"] son of a queen...... i was afriad someone would want that even though the subjugation isnt done there yet Q_Q

[member="Naga Itesak"] That's okay! This is what the Warlord system is about, friendly competition :) In the end, challengers help you, if you can beat them, it settles you as Warlord. If not, doesn't matter! Challenge them later when you're stronger or go for a different target, and in the end you end up helping someone out.

It's win for everyone everywhere! :D

Rapax

R
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] i would love to have more help in subjugateing ziost if possible

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] contest just for fun......why not approach naga for a second in command spot instead? you get him as an ally and you'll have almost as much influence as he will on ziost and such.. im not shooting down your contest idea im just making a friendly suggestion thatll benefit both parties :3

But if you wish to duke it out then so be it....name how you want this contest to go and ill try and react accordingly..

P.S. you can tell im trying to work a benefit both sides party cus i suck at strategic warfare XD

[member="Enoch Zambrano"], [member="Naga Itesak"] That's up to you guys to deliberate, as currently, I am unfortunately feeling unavailable. I've got a lot going on, but I'll lend a hand where I think I'm able.

I suggest you guys go plan in PM-world about things :) Set a good precedent for others to follow!

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Second in command isn't something Enoch would like with someone he percieves as an equal. However....

...maybe they could split the planet? It would allow us to threads long into the future, and build a rivalry.

Rapax

R
i approve.....[member="Enoch Zambrano"] it will prove interesting when the other side decides shareing is overrated. Anyways if you wnat anymore on this send a pm i think wev filled this thread enough with our collabing XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom