Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warlords of the Primeval

[member="Kitsune"], marvelous!

If you need me to run the NPC to give you a bit of interactivity, I'd love to :p You'll be added as ruler (rather than contestant) once you've offered the thread past a certain number of posts or developments.

Will you be joining the Skirmish tomorrow possibly?

Happy hunting ;)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

I would love to have your NPC involved! I'll hit you up in PM about getting started. On a side note, I was told I would have Warlord-ship (when it was more of a general concept of leadership/high command than a planetary one) after I lead the invasion/dominion Dubrillion a couple of months ago and participated in numerous other dominions. I was wondering if I could contest Dubrillion in the future as well.

But, I have no idea of the events that took place since this February, so if I could get an update (seeing as how Anja was killed).

I'll join the skirmish, although activity will be limited, especially as finals creep up.

[member="Kitsune"] The system has changed a bit.

We'd like to see people putting work forward to establish themselves on the planet. So you can "contest" a planet at any time, but you have no official authority over it until you "win" your contest and become the Warlord of that planet.

Future conquests are also encouraged :)

[member="Loxa Visl"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

As there is a power vacuum, I'll go ahead and proceed to start pillaging the Wayland in response to this contest. I'll get a thread started, and you are free to join in!

It seems that almost all of the warlords are at least visiting the forum aside from the following:

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
[member="Evor"]
[member="Vassik Kilvaari"]
And of course, the members whose characters have been either recycled or deleted (and/or died)

EDIT: From what I can tell Enoch announced his temporary activity
[member="Darth Kentarch"]
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

[member="Delekhan"] we can work it into the story we've got placed on it now, since traditionally we have people make a thread, or produce a thread proving they've got rights to claim it.

I'm about to post in Despair in a moment.

[member="Lord Ajihad"], [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Warok the Defiler"], [member="Catalys Maijora"], you've all been added.

[member="Kitsune"], you still with us lass? I can't remember if it was your or my post in that thread you made, you'll have to remind me.

[member="Lao Tzu"], [member="Evor"], and [member="Ebon"], [member="Talos Rygat"], I would like a status update on your contests, and/or your activity. If you are with us it is of utmost importance that you join this thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/76264-lunar-accords-an-ancient-despair-primeval/

It's a moot calling for all Warlords and others to meet on Anirc's moon. If you don't show up and don't role play with us, the Primeval may not be a major faction in a week and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom