Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The War continues

With the Tython annihilation coming to an end soon, I'm looking for some cool post-Tython stories! Can be related to the war and covering smaller objectives in private threads or small groups, but can also be related to something more personal to characters. I'm down to figure out something with anybody really \o/

So if you want to go into battle with Valery, just meet her or write some other kinda story, let me know! I will prioritize writers/characters I haven't written yet a little, cuz it's always cool to meet new people! But am down to hear any ideas or just interest in writing with me!

Let me know~

I have a Sith character who I'm working on (Just waiting on art, mainly!) that I'd like to have get beaten up pretty bad while also taking out for a shakedown thread or two. Ideally, the thread would be a duel of some kind! That said, It may be a bit before we can do this, but hopefully we wouldn't have to wait too long.

If you're interested in something like this, let me know and I'll fill you in on some more details!

I would also be interested in having my droid Sith encounter a jedi! He has a vendetta against them (Obviously), and it would be fun to see if she could figure out he's a droid (can't actually use the force) or not :p

Kol wasn't on Tython due to my having a lot of rt but I envision storywise while the mother of all battles was occurring he was in the background choosing another target while the forces of the galaxy bled themselves. He can show up virtually anywhere with the Disciples and Marauders that follow him so if you need opposition I am game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom