Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vyperion Series Assassin Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: This is to give backstory to a now defunct character and provide 'some backbone' for a new incarnation of said character.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in the submission.)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: VyperTek Industries
  • Affiliation: Any
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: Battle Droid (Human Replica Droid Upgrade)
  • Modularity: Hologram Appearance
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Desh and Songsteel
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Battle Droid
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: None
  • Misc. Equipment: Internal Hologram Projector
  • Resistances (Optional): This is suggested for Battle Droids and other Droids intended to participate heavily in direct combat. (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Unique.
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Average
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Other: EMP/Ion: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • This droid was made to blend in, but after a while the intent faded when the company realized it's cheaper (and somewhat cooler looking) to use a hologram with a songsteel and desh skeleton underneath it.
STRENGTHS
  • Songsteel is used in it's make instead of Durasteel, thereby increasing Lightsaber resistance.
WEAKNESSES
  • EMPs can wreak havoc on it's systems.
DESCRIPTION
Programmed to act more human than most assassin droids, this droid series was made specifically for combating anyone that stands as a threat to it. The entire series is weak against being submerged in anything except oil, and it's metals are either hard to find or hard to mold into a human shape and the series is only upgraded when the factory finds out the droid that was active was destroyed. However, the factory doesn't go through the trouble of making a new memory chip and simply finds and inserts the old one into the next part in the series, and it can withstand lightsabers.

(Summary: The whole thing lol)

Last edited:

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Heya Vyperion. You mention this unique Droid is going to be an 'Original Character'. And thats great. However, we don't usually 'build' our characters in the Factory. We do so on our Character Sheet. Of course, since you submitted it here. Let's talk about a few things.
  • Intent: Backstory and Leverage on not Factory developed 'Intents'. The Factory is for Original PvP Technologies. So next time you use the Factory, do so with the intent to create new and unique PvP tech. Thanks.
  • Manufacturer: Leave this to just unknown. If you keep the rest of notes I'll ask that you be more specific and actually name a manufacturer.
  • Model: Assassin Droid is fine.
  • Modularity: The correct answer is, No.
  • Production: The correct answer is, Unique.
  • Material: We need something here. Durasteel, Titanium, Desh, etc. Do some research into Metals on Wookieepedia. Thanks.
  • Description: It cannot withstand lightsabers unless it is built with the proper metals. See: Cortosis, Phrik, Songsteel, etc.
  • Classification: The correct answer is, Droid.
  • Height: The correct answer is, 172.5 cm. We use metric units.
  • Armament: This droid is unique. Therefore remove the entry about the Empire having fun with it.
  • Misc: What is an Agenda. I'll assume a wireless software upgrade system. ...But what is it updating from?

All in all. You've got a lot of work to do. PM me if you need anything else. Thanks. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
Heya Vyperion. You mention this unique Droid is going to be an 'Original Character'. And thats great. However, we don't usually 'build' our characters in the Factory. We do so on our Character Sheet. Of course, since you submitted it here. Let's talk about a few things.
  • Intent: Backstory and Leverage on not Factory developed 'Intents'. The Factory is for Original PvP Technologies. So next time you use the Factory, do so with the intent to create new and unique PvP tech. Thanks.
  • Manufacturer: Leave this to just unknown. If you keep the rest of notes I'll ask that you be more specific and actually name a manufacturer.
  • Model: Assassin Droid is fine.
  • Modularity: The correct answer is, No.
  • Production: The correct answer is, Unique.
  • Material: We need something here. Durasteel, Titanium, Desh, etc. Do some research into Metals on Wookieepedia. Thanks.
  • Description: It cannot withstand lightsabers unless it is built with the proper metals. See: Cortosis, Phrik, Songsteel, etc.
  • Classification: The correct answer is, Droid.
  • Height: The correct answer is, 172.5 cm. We use metric units.
  • Armament: This droid is unique. Therefore remove the entry about the Empire having fun with it.
  • Misc: What is an Agenda. I'll assume a wireless software upgrade system. ...But what is it updating from?

All in all. You've got a lot of work to do. PM me if you need anything else. Thanks. :D
By leverage, I mean a reason for existing as a OC and among other things, what kind of droid it is. Also, if the Empire requests more of Vyperion's type be built, I'll add the IC intent.
Done
Just not sure what lightsaber resisting materials can be used to form a droid
Thanks for telling me the metric units
Well, I was planning to join the Empire at some point, but I removed it anyway.
Added what it's updating from, and you are right to assume that.
Oh, and I almost forgot... I built the character first, then made this hours later xD

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ah. Sweet. Thanks man. Love the changes. Let's review again,
  • Affiliation: Change this to, 'Any'. And remove the notes. :D
  • Production: Unique, means that you are making just one droid. Now? If you want the Sith Empire to have some too? Change this to, 'Limited'.
  • Material: Recommend you use the very common droid metal, 'Desh'. And then add the metal, 'Songsteel Plates'. To help with lightsaber resistance. So your final entry would look like this: 'Desh Armor with Songsteel Plates'.

Everything else looks good. Thanks for being awesome! Make these changes and I will approve your Custom Droid. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Perfect. This is now approved for Roleplay and PvP. I will now be 'Locking' this thread so no more changes can me made. And then I will be be moving it into the General Approved Section.

Thanks for being awesome! :D

Eddie Eddie

All submissions must adhere to the current template, you can find it here.

Factory Rules - Submission Modifications said:

Songsteel is currently not a restricted material and as such, no special rules regulate its use.

Please note that you must summarise any changes once you are done revising the submission.

Feel free to tag me if you have any further questions. If the questions are of a general nature, you may choose to ask them elsewhere instead, e.g., in #factory_discussion in the Discord server or in a DM on the site or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom