Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation The Valiens & Srina Cut - Full Tython Judgements

Is there a secret Tefka cut?

Unless you’re being real and asking for a breakdown of the size Val and Srina gave, provided by me.

Unfortunately no, they and a few of the judges went pretty far out of their way to give some justice to this Annihilation, by their own standards. I’m pretty openly disinterested in validating writers like that and supporting the huge hurdle of expectations the community lays upon Staff for that aforementioned validation. I thought differently when we built the system for judgement from the ground up, but people grow and change. I’m of the thought process now that if you write, you’re doing it for you - and to introduce otherwise can be an intoxicating burden for the community.

You don’t see the stress placed upon people, behind closed doors, to make it all work. You just see the RPJ spot opening, or the angry passive aggression post-Invasion loss, or the jokes about corrupt Judges and Admins.

So no, this was my last show of form on a pvp thread, and most of it was just delegation and telling the team “No, I will not extend the judgement window” despite everyone who gave a damn pulling hair and getting desperate. Valiens and I knew this would be the last one we do on the old format for pvp threads, so we tried to give it a good swing.

Sweet, sweet validation!

Thank you Valiens and Srina for writing these! I really appreciate it and the feeling of seeing my characters’ names on here is simply indescribable! I also want to add my thanks to the entire staff team who worked over this thread and did all the grueling behind the scenes work to make this possible! I had so much fun with the entire event and I can’t wait to write out the aftermath!

Ayy, I got a few mentions!!

Really though, I love how detailed these are! Offers up why the good guys won, and I can’t even be mad! I’m happy with the story that was told, how it went down, what my partners wrote. If anything I flexed my edgy muscles, and wrote a classic Dark vs Light Star Wars story! In my opinion it don’t get better than that! Thank you Srina and Valiens for releasing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom