Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unity Celebration~CIS Dominion of Ropagi II {S-40}

hY2W3k1.gif

Objective: 2
Wearing: Dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]

x7K6md.png
Madalena was grinning like a kitten as she watched Cardinal's facial expressions change; worry, frown, content, and then a smile. The glance at his watch did not fret her, as she knew at that point that he would find the reasoning with himself that he required in order to say yes. And there, instead of a simple yes or no, he said it; it probably wouldn't be as loud. This drew a giggle from Madalena and she decided to just go with it.

While there had been was no expectancy for hand holding again, Madalena was surprised to realize that they were still holding, deciding to not remark on the subject. As they walked, he spoke of his life before the Confederacy. She listened with intent, raising an eyebrow. It was so hard for her to imagine him being drunk to a point of no remembering. Trying to imagine him dance. She laughed sweetly again at the mental image of it.

"So no more drinking," she nodded with a grin, "though I would love to have the full story. Why would you throw a spear? Why would you bite a guy? If you don't tell me, my imagination will run rampant and you will be wearing something dreadful in it, like a fluffy onesie with alpaca ears or something of the sort."

Her voice was soft, full of humor. Naturally, she was not truly serious, but only now did she wonder whether he would pick up the social cue on it or not. She hoped he would though; it wasn't just explaining that would potentially ruin the mood, but she found herself truly not wishing to give him a reason to step back.

"A few more minutes in this direction," she answered as she led them. "What was your life like before you met the Vicelord? Before the Confederacy?"

[member="Alwine Lechner"]

Lirka let out a hardy laugh, true and proper; her laugh had no mocking in it, a hopelessness maybe, but no mocking.

"Jhorti Kas you are a wishful thinker. I am well too engrossed in the path I have chosen, I have made myself the slave as much as I have made myself the tool. The force decided that much."

Lirka sounded almost repulsed just to say the word "Force", a ripple of pure disdain came out from the woman just with it's uttering. The force had decided much of her life now, as did her fall to Darkness. The force allowed her to first taste the blood of the kill, to excel so viciously at Choah, to find her way into the grasps and clutches of the braying crowds of the blood hungry maniacs. The Force had allowed her to fight harder, fight faster, to fight like no one ever should be able to fight. And it had her rage into a weapon, fostered this rage, allowed it to fester and build within her until it became the all consuming inferno it was today. Absolutely repulsed by the thing.

"Jhyr sai si shyr baelaes sai vaeres."

Some depressing term for bloodlust she had picked up, and with that Lirka went back to drowning herself in a bottle. All things considered she was being far too eloquent with her words for a drunkard.

Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Lirka Ka"]

xVXAam.png

A wishful thinker? Alwine openly glared as the drunk woman continued to speak, self-victimizing herself, making it appear as though she had no choice in the matter. No one decided anything for the elf. She had decided things herself. Made some mistakes, certainly, but she was not shackled. With freedom of movement, freedom of education, and excelling at both arts and battle, the galaxy was supposed to be ripe for her taking. Instead she was sitting here with a stranger, bemoaning her life.

"Jatha'la rewt uss," she cursed her, "you are more stupid than you are fat."

Using the very same teachings she had both somewhat learned on her own and [member="Caid Centurion"] had later helped her expand, Alwine flicked her hand, wishing to throw the bottle out of the elf's hands via use of Telekinesis. If Lirka responded fast enough she'd obviously get to keep the bottle, but otherwise, Alwine was set on her intention to get the woman to stop drinking for the moment.

"You listen to me, fat ass, and you listen well," she growled at her, "if ­you have made yourself a slave, then you can make yourself something else. I came from a world in which I was truly enslaved and shackled; first by the laws and my caste, then imprisoned and tortured for having the Force. I could physically not escape that world even if I wanted to.

But you, for all your misgivings and bad sides to that thing you dare call a personality, and by the gods you have so many bad sides to yourself that it is a wonder you do not cut yourself by breathing, you, re not as limited as I was on Stewjon. The Force decides nothing for you. You decide. If you wish to do more than be a big stupid brute, then be more. But do not sit here and weep that you have no choices. You do not even comprehend how many choices you have at any given moment."

The Galaxy was as ripe as it was empty to Lirka now. Subservience was where she was now in life, the attack hound, a weapon and a tool. Squandered chances at the Galaxy was where she left her mind: Choah’s pits was the one chance she had to become mighty. And mighty as she may have been it meant little now.

Her weakness was always the booze. Made her a bit more open than was good for her

“Good kinds of fat, Jhorti Kas.”

It was painful obvious Lirka entirely just allowed her to take away that precious glass: now this was a time to actually listen. She absorbed it all, even in her drunken state the Sephi remained painfully coherent (for the most part). Lirka knee well her problems were little compared to most, a fiery conflict of self. Lirka had yet to truly realize she was a slave to the Dark Side over anything else.

And in the end, she was smiling. For a brief moment.

“You should consider politics, Jhorti Kas. A good fire in you. I live in the curse of a bloodlust I can barely comprehend, that is why I let this consume me. But it is of little issue, no? I think the Confederacy would miss their brute. But I must say: had been anyone else Jhorti Kas I think you’d be tasting the bar right now.”

She had become too open. And already was trying to rebuild up those walls of a simple abrasive coldness. Such was Lirka’s way, hide the mess. Hiding it under those humored threats this time around.

Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Lirka Ka"]

xVXAam.png

Alwine did not respond to the politics comment. She had, in truth, considered it in the past, and at present as she worked with [member="Aiden"] to correct and improve matters on Stewjon. But that was not the topic of conversation for the time being. Whatever fire she held in her, Alwine had thus been mostly inefficient with it. But that was all right; she'd been gone from Sewjon for barely half a year, and it made sense that it would take time before she saw tangible results with all she tried to do.

"There are few people the Confederacy would ever truly miss, and neither you nor I are among them," she finally said. It was cold, but it was the truth. "At present, we are simply meat shields. But that does not mean we will always be so. With focused work and time, we can become someone they will miss, but to make that a goal is to waste time and effort."

Alwine sighed. Curses again. "You're under no curse, stupid," she shot at her, "you're simply living the result of your own making. And you can still change this."

Leaning back in her chair, only now did the Lupine remember she had mead. She grabbed her mug and downed what remained in a single go before turning to the gargantuan creature again. "If you want, I can try to help you."

"You talk like someone far older than your age, Jhorti Kas."

Another chuckle from the old woman, she seemed to take all this far less seriously. Or was just brushing off what she could. Such was the way of Lirka it seemed. Or more a reference to her own brutal cynicism and cold nihilism that comes with living for as long as she has.

"I've known my own irrelevancy Jhorti Kas, just as I know the replaceable nature of a brute. I'll outlive the Confederacy by a century or two- oh who am I kidding? Signed my death wise a long time ago."

Despite such a thing, she didn't seem all too worried about this knowledge of her eventual demise serving the CIS. Fear of death meant little to her, better than growing old...of course, it wasn't like she was even that old to begin with. For a Sephi at least. Had a good lot of years left in her had she not chosen such a violent way of life.

"I'm being melodramatic, Jhorti Kas. Curses means a simple bloodlust, I like to kill things, I don't like people, the two go hand in hand very nicely. But be my guess if you'd like to try and teach this old dog some tricks, maybe I can show you how not to run away."

Lirka had her own little shots, ending her's with a small half grin. Smiling wasn't allowed.

"So I am often told," the Lupine responded to the remark regarding speak as though she was older than her nineteen of years. Her whole life, right up until the imprisonment, she had been trained to remain silent and to keep her chin down. In return, she observed, and learned, and had comprehended a great deal about how people operated. Certainly, most of it was related to humans, yet the more of the galaxy she saw, the more she realized sentient creatures all were wired psychologically in very similar ways.

No reaction was given to the claim that the woman before her would outlive the Confederacy. Though she rarely said it out loud, Alwine cared little for the Confederacy itself. She was there for a simple reason; her brothers were there, and she wished to keep the Lechner siblings united. If any of the brothers elected to leave and go elsewhere… She could only pray that the other one would be willing as well. She, herself, did not care where they were as long as they were together, and not on a very specific planet that was to be ruled by a very specific auflaque.

"Then be more than a brute," she finally shrugged, "there is no lack of people who enjoy killing things but are still very hard to replace. You take up too much space, air, food, and drink, in order to permit yourself to be so simply discarded."

And as for the last bit… "I am being trained as a Warrior as well. Survival is one of the things needed. I knew I could not beat you in the war games, so I ran. An enemy that escapes you is an enemy that will return smarter and better prepared for you the next time. Ponder on that. And you're too fat and slow to be able to catch me anyway."

[member="Lirka Ka"]

Lirka knew the idea of cynicism and an inescapable detachment from fellow sentients far too well. She felt no attachment to people. They were temporary, like how those more logical types would view a hound. Temporary companionship that would simply die off, illogical when in the context of how Lirka acted: such a disregard of self preservation and just being too stubborn to die.

And in the same light. Lirka was as loyal to the Confederacy as she was just as likely to gladly turn on them if a better opportunity showed itself. She was simply the most disgusting of hypocrites.

“Maybe should find some Hutt, always seems like they need more dancers.”

She finished the sentence with a hardy laugh, she knew how ridiculous that was as a concept the slugs liked attractive aliens.

“It’s a fine concept, but look at me and truly say I am much more than a brute? A body built and honed in that simple and graceful art of killing. But on that art...running away only keeps you alive if you value having a pretty face, take a beating, you learn to survive a beating. I would’ve caught you had my knee not been shredded, Jhorti Kas. You’re too much of a flail little thing to stand in a good fight. Remind me of one of the girls on Choah, cute little thing.”

The jests were fun. Just as the reminisce on the old days were.

r4TspvC.gif
Unity Day.
An official holiday on Ropagi II, this day would be remembered and celebrated for generations to come. Thanks to the hospitality of the people of Ropagi and House Malvern the celebration was a complete success. For hours drinks, food, and cheer would fill the towns and cities of Ropagi II.

On the Day of Day of Prosperity the nobility enjoyed the finest dining and drinks that the galaxy had ever seen. Several influential individuals from all across the galaxy joined in on these festivities and few were disappointed in the results. The floating castle would travel the lands of Ropagi and give the guests a day they would never forget.

The Night of Celebration was equally successful. Although there were several questionable acts committed that somewhat blur the line of celebration and vandalism it was still a night to be remembered. Most clubs and bars would be entirely shut down for the next day due to repairs and resupply.

With a single day of celebration coming to an end the people of Ropagi swore themselves to The Confederacy and it's doctrine. The day would end, the night would end, but the people of Ropagi and The Confederacy would never forget.

{As always you guys are awesome. This Dominion was certainly a success and I hope everyone involved enjoyed themselves. This marks the official ending of the Dominion but please feel free to continue writing your stories!}

"What is a Hutt?" Alwine asked, and for a moment, seemed like an innocent child asking her parents what a monster was. There were so many different species in the galaxy, and she knew she barely knew of any of them at all.

The fat one asked her to look at her truly and say that she was more than a brute.

"Look at me and tell me I am more than a short and weak woman," she pointed out. "The way we look defines but part of us. You are not simply a brute, as I am not simply short, even if you are a brute, and I am short, jatha'la rewt uss."

Rising, Alwine finished her mug of mead, and set the empty mug back on the table.

"I must take my leave now, rewt uss," she said, "but you are welcome to come and visit me. I live on a ship on the Geonosis dockyard. If you are willing to do more than being a big stupid brute, and maybe lose some of that fat weight you are carrying, you are welcome to come and visit me."

[member="Lirka Ka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom