Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trees are in Blossom This Time of the Year [Vosra | DragonsFlame | E`ron

The Jedi Temple
Coruscant​
Temple Meditation Gardens​
Some time had past since the day that Talon walked up the step to the Jedi Temple. A Sith come looking for a way out of the darkness, looking for peace, inner peace. And now he resides within the very walls of the Temple, now with the ability to start his journey for find that inner peace. The journey of a Jedi, is one that never ends, constantly looking for knowledge not just with the force but with life, a path on which one walks in order to be the best one can be .. not only for the sake of others, but for themselves.

Today, Iella is to visit Talon, once more. She had arranged to meet him in the meditation gardens, the only place he is permitted to walk. Iella had contacted Master Joshua DragonsFlame to join them there and help Talon along his journey. She walked along the vast corridor toward the back part of the Temple, dress only in a soft white shirt and trousers, but with her trade mark long black boots, her saber as always clipped to her belt. A wave of her hand across the control panel ordered the doors to open and she stepped through into the gardens.

Immediately she is met by the aroma of the blossoms from the trees, a scent to please the sense and rid the mind of troubles. She took in a deep breath and allowed herself the indulgence of the moment. Now, however, it is time to find Talon. Aware of his force signature now, she reached out through the force to locate him. She turned her head to the right, as that was is location and she walked the grounds toward him.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The gentle scent of the various plants and the soft white and pink flowers, danced aroind the garden. A soft trickle of a master crafted stream fed the multitudes of roots as the gripped the rich soil. It was Talon's idea of paradise.

Everyday since he first set foot here at the side of Master E'ron he had been in love. The bushes, trees, and flowers brought him solace and helped him find begin to find peace.

He walked here today as he always did with feet bare. He had been given a long grey sleevless coat that hung loosly on his lean frame and he still had his dark grey pants.

He stopped to examine a small flower, he inhaled it's sweet scent deeply and relished it's delicate simplicity. He stepped of the path and onto the moist soil. The ground squished between his pale toes as he sat down beneath the tree. He didn't assume a meditation posture this time but stuck his legs out straight in front on him ankles cross and leaned back on his outstretched arms. His pale ashen face he turned up with closed eyes as he listened to the garden grow.

He felt a stirring in the force as the now familiar presence of Master E'ron drew close and finally entered the Garden. He decided to wait for a while and enjoy the tree for a time before they talked. He knew his trial was still ahead and he knew he still had much to learn and he knew he may remain a prisoner for many years, but he also knew that when his trial came regardless of what happend the time he had spent here in quiet solitude would always be his.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Iella stood at a distance, just watching Talon move around the garden. He seemed to be in his element here and that pleased her. She hated the idea of disturbing him now, but she had to and he would be able to remain or return again to the gardens at will. She let the gently breeze of the force swirl around him, a breath of white light from her aura filled with the essence of the light side. She wanted him to taste the presence of it, the power of it and the strength it gives to those that accept it into their hearts and minds. For a Sith .. their strength is in their passion and hatred, for a Jedi their strength and power is in their calm state of peace and love.

"I feel almost aggrieved to disturb you Talon", she began in a soft voice coupled with a smile. "I see you are enjoying the Jedi Temple gardens .. .. .. how is your meditations coming along?".

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Talons gasped slightly as Iella's aura coupled with the vibrant briliance of the lightside washed over him. It wasn't overpowering but like a gentle dew on parched ground. He was not expecting it to feel so refreshing. He had been in her presence before of course but today combined with the garden it was cleansing.

Talon stood slowly and took one last sniff of the tree by pulling the blossoms close in cupped hands and breathing them in. He turned to face her is face calmer but still containing a sadness near the eyes.

"My meditation has been...better, lately." He had grown to trust her and refused to hold back, "much guilt and regret still plagues me. The feeling of needing something to hate has turned inward and I struggle to let it go."

Talon stepped back on the path and looked around.

"But I find my refuge under these magnificent boughs." He looked at her and then away, "it's breath taking."

His aura drew in before returning to what it was when she entered the garden. The signs of small battles fought and won. He ran a hand through his black hair and breathed a deep breath. He smiled again, a bittersweet thing, but genuine.

The grounds of the temple rippled with life and activity, the underlying currents of the force carefully twisting and turning binding all of the living things together. Rianna loved the gardens it was the re emergence of life, a place of new beginnings. Wherever the deep dark earth was life sprang forth from it. Rianna walked along this particular path for no reason, she often took walks to clear her mind and enjoy a breath of air.

When her mind was too busy with each problem of the day whether it was supplies, or patients her mind never seemed to stop, but out here. She heard nothing except life. Pausing to take a deep breath she could sense others near. It was the perfect day to be outside for certain, Rianna not yet ready to move ahead moved off the path to glide her hand over a bunch of flowers, small light pink petals, soft light radiated from each individual petals. So delicate, so beautiful. Rianna imagined how each petal would feel beneath her fingers, like silk so light one could barely feel it there.

She smiled then how magnificent it all was there there was still such beauty in the galaxy.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]​
Iella smiled at Talon. She could sense his beginnings of calmness and peace, but there was still a long way to go. However, the road to peace is a long journey even for a lightsider, be they Jedi or no. "Come walk with me", she said as she turned to take a path that would lead to another garden room and beyond to a small lake. "You seem to have an affinity with plants. Am I correct?", she asked.

As Iella walked she pondered his comments, it did not surprise her that his feelings of guilt and regret still troubled his mind, in fact Iella saw this as a good sign. Not that she wished Talon these pains forever, but the experience of them will guide him away from them and forward to a new way, to a newer understanding, they will inform him as he is educated by them and in the future he will be able to show others of their errors as he will have a stronger understanding of this then even she.

"Tell me more of your hate. What is it that you hold on to?". Iella pushed past a bush and entered the next garden room, a familiar force presence approached along with the figure of a woman. She smiled as she recognised Master Organa. She turned to Talon, "I will introduce you to someone quite special in our Order", she smiled.

"Master Organa, I am pleased to see you out enjoying the gardens, the trees are truly at their finest this time of year", she said approaching closer now. "Master I would like to introduce you to Talon Vosra, he is here to find guidance on his journey to inner peace", Iella did not introduce him as a Sith as he is no longer that. "His journey has began, leading him from the darkside to the light". She simply said, if Talon wished to say more he could, it was a small test Iella is setting, she wanted Talon to reveal his past to Master Organa.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The tangled smell of the flowers combined with the ebb and flow of the force to create a beautiful tapestry in the back of his mind. It was magnificence itself. His years courting the darkness felt like years bathing in pitch when compared to the feeling of this garden.

"Yes I feel a closeness to plants a sort of bond if you will." He had always enjoyed botany and horticultural activities and it was something that he had not indulged in as a sith.

He continued with her as they walked in quiet contemplation. What did he hold on to? It was hard to explain. He held on to a grudge of sorts. A grudge against himself. Where he had fispised the politics and jockying of the Sith he had not despised causing doubt and he had not shown any respect for the lives of his enemies.

"My hate that lingers is tied to my regret and guilt." He took a deep breath to prepare his mind for the words, "I had done terrible things and turned a blind eye to worse. I can't for anything understand why I was so blind."

As they walked and spoke he felt another presence and looked up to see the approach of another. This one was inspecting the flowers and their petals as he had done just minutes before.

His smile was a small thing, delicate and yet in his ashen face with emerald eyes it conveyed his feelings more than amply. His hand behind his back and the other moving to hold his long sleevless coat to his abdomen, he gave a deep bow. Among the Sith he had defiantly never given more than and inclined head, but he felt no such defiance anymore. Standing still with a weak smile he began to address the Jedi Master.

"Master E'ron is being kind in her deacription of me Master Organa." His voice soft for fear of disturbing the delicate garden, "I was a Sith soldier that has come seeking Justice, and has been offered a chance for redemption."

It was hard but it was out. She could view him as he was and is but hopefully what he would be. He smiled again though guilt had begun flooding in. He allowed her a chance to speak now and for him to gather strength for what she might say.

Rianna heard the soft footfalls upon the path, slowly she looked up her gaze taken away from the treasure held gently between her fingers. She smiled in welcome to those who neared. She recognized Iella, but the young man with her she did not. She nodded and looked up at the trees appreciative of their shade, "yes the tress are wonderful right now" Rianna's dark eyes looked upon him taking in his stance, the set of his shoulders she wondered who this could be, and then the answer to the question came.

Before she could say her welcome he began to explain his presence. Once he had let it be known he had been a sith soldier, Rianna understood what she saw in him. "Seeking justice and redemption both admirable, welcome then Talon Vosra may your journey be fruitful as you find answers" It was difficult to go from dark to light, Rianna had a padawan once who had been a Sith, but in the end she had gone back to the darkness, a loss Rianna still felt. Still wondered. She closed her eyes but a moment letting those thoughts go, once again she opened them to look upon Iella and Talon.

Then her empathy tickled at her she looked to Talon, he was feeling something feeling a strong emotion. Rianna moved toward Talon a few steps away she reached out and touched the upper part of his arm, "whatever it is let it go you're among friends, ones that will not" Rianna paused trying to give the right words, "hold the past against you" Rianna would not, she was sure Iella would not, otherwise she would not be with him here.

"The garden can offer a solace that often is not found within high walls." She smiled genuinely and then retracted her hand, "So what are the plans for this day?" Rianna was not sure she wanted to question Talon about his change, if there was a time, it was not now.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Talon looked down at the Master's hand as she spoke. He didn't know how to react to such an act. They were all very kind to one who was not long ago an enemy. Had this been months ago and on a field of battle would they have been so kind?

His thoughts had once again twisted to doubt and that he had to fight. They msant him no harm and if he had surrendered on the Acerbatis he knew they would have given him quarter.

"The flowers" he said lifting a hand to indicate where ahe was standing before. "They are a type of angiosperm. The scent is designed to draw in possible carriers for pollination. When we run our hands over them we help them pollinate. Then they die become seeds and fall. After they fall they begin to germinate and new life appears."

He paused looking at the two masters.

"That is why I love this garden. It is a metaphor that I am trying to imitate. Your kindness in allowing me here has given me the chance to end as I was and become something new. Something clean."
He wiggled his bare toes on the path and looked away slightly embarrassed. He had only said so much once before since being here and he had know idea how they would react to the results of his recent meditations. He took a deep breath and savored the scent of the air. His doubt melted slightly. He was growing but even her knew it was a delicate time and like a small plant he had a long way to go before the fruits of his change could be enjoyed.

Her eyes fell on Talon as he spoke, she was pleased to see that his time spent in the gardens was a pleasure to him and a form of solace, it was precisely what Iella had hoped for. "In time Talon you will learn to forgive yourself, Master Organa is correct, you will need to let that part of you go, but as always there is time and we shall be here for you if you need us". She smiled now. Talon's future direct however, is still unclear, at some point Iella knew she would have to give him a test, a Jedi Trail, in order to truly see if he has succeeded. But she would not do that until such time as she was sure he was prepared for it. Even for a light sider the Trials are a big challenge and only those with a strong sense of self will pass.

Iella turned to Master Organa now. "On a day like this Master Organa, it would be remiss of us to not partake in some refreshments. I was going to suggest we find a place on the other side of this lake and have a service droid bring something for us to drink. If you have nothing pressing that needs your attention, I would very much like for you to join us", she asked. "I would also like to speak to you about ... healing. It is a skill I lack and would like to learn more. I don't wish to become a healer but I would like to learn enough to be able to help others if the need arose".

"I too, would be interested in a few lessons in healing"

A voice came behind them. Turning, they would see Jedi Master Josh DragonsFlame, who gave them a smile.

"Apologies for the delay" the Jedi Master said politely, nodding toward the three. "I had business to attend to"

His gaze turned to @[member="Talon Vosra"], and he smiled faintly. "It is nice of you to visit us, Mr. Vosra. Pray tell, how can we help you this afternoon?"

Rianna had started to speak with the familiar presence of Joshua presented itself within the force, looking over at Joshua she smiled and nodded, and then turned her attention back to Iella and Talon. "I am happy teaching healing as master the simpliest of healing will come easily. The healing of yourself, the healing of others just takes a redirection of the force to the wound, and pull closed." She thought for a moment, "it is a matter of concentration, desire, and need"

She thought about her friend for a moment, "Master E'ron, I would greatly appreciate some refreshment, and to be able to learn more about all of you, and make arrangements for everyone." She smiled softly towards each of them present.

Where was her friend today, was he facing some battle, or sitting planet side enjoying something else. She smiled, at least she prayed he still lived.

"Shall we venture to the other side for a drink?" Rianna looked again upon the gardens she loved it here, sometimes she wished she could be lost within its green foliage, but alas that was not to be.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Iella E`ron"]
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

He smiled a bit. "I think I'd like a drink" he said. "We can talk about @[member="Talon Vosra"] there, and what he has to say and what he needs. No need to do anything formal" he said, chuckling.

He sidled close to Rianna for a moment, leaning in and whispering into her ear.

"What we talked about yesterday, Master Organa, never leaves between us. If it does, I'll sic the Grandbooty on you" he whispered, smirking a bit, nudging her playfully.

He looked over at @[member="Iella E`ron"] and Talon.

"Shall we?" he asked.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]@ Joshua DragonsFlame @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Talon bowed to the Masters and began walking along. They were so at ease around him as if his presence were the most Natural thing to them. Perhaps it was the garden. He who was their enemy so recently ad would have killed their troops readily.

Again his mind reached for the negative thoughts. He exhaled closing his eyes and visualized blowing the Darkness out and then inhaled the light. He thought ofnhealing. He had never tried to heal anything and had relied on more conventional methods his whole life. He allowed his mind to dwell on the garden and the thoughts of new learning.

"May I watch you teach healing?" He asked almost afraid to overstep his bounds.

"We shall", she replied to Master DragonsFlame. "Master Organa, that would be very much appreciated, that would be all I require. I fear I do not have a good bed side manner to be anything more", she smiled.

Iella moved around the lake with the small group, she looked toward Talon to give a reassuring nod. As she proceeded, she summon a droid and made arrangement for beverages to be brought to the small setting within the gardens for those wishing to dine outdoors.

"I have realised .. Joshua and Rianna", she dropped to a more informal manner, "I have not had the opportunity to spend time with you both, out side of the .. Duty", she said, "This is a good opportunity to do so".

I did not take long for them all to reach the setting, and Iella indicated with a sweep of her hand for them all to take their desired place.

A smirk crossed Josh's face at Iella's statement as he took his place.

"I believe that was the point of the hot tub debacle" he teased with a slight smile. "But I think this would be a good opportunity" he agreed.

He eyed Rianna and chuckled. "I'm sure the Grandbooty would appreciate us all bonding, would she not?"

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Rianna looked over at Talon, "of course, I will teach you as well knowledge like healing is not meant to be hoarded it is meant to be shared" The sun felt good today, there was a slight hint of something on the air, she wished she knew, almost too sweet.

She looked over at Joshua, "Yes bonding all of us." She had a thing or two to say but she did not, not knowing Iella or Talon very well, to exhibit her sarcasm in front of them, they may find it shocking. Joshua however had grown use to it, she was sure.

Rianna wound around to a table near the edge so that they may still enjoy the view of the garden, and each other. "I think this is good" She turned and smiled.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Talon was confused Slightly an inside joke it seemed. His thoughts drifted to the woman Coci, and the garden and peace washed into his mind. With the myriad emotions she excited in him, peace and devotion were the strongest. He wondered if he would see her again soon.

He sat on the soft ground nearest the lake and turned to let a barefoot into the water while he watched the Masters with interest.

They were so kind. It was refreshing and he knew he was where he belonged.

Iella just smiled at the comments the two Masters made as she turned to signal the droid to bring the refreshments. A trolly wheeled out with their beverages .. some tea, ice cold water, caf and for Iella a long cold bottle of Corellian Ale and her favourite glass. She instructed the droid to set up the area Rianna had chosen for them. While the droid went about his business, Iella walked over to Talon.

She knelt down and spoke to him. "Talon I have some good news .. you are now permitted access to the entire Temple and to enter .. if you wish .. outside into Coruscant. Also you are permitted to talk to people", she smiled. "You have shown me much over the time you have been here, we still have work to do, but I place my trust in you .. now come join us for a drink".

Iella's attention now on Joshua and Rianna. "Rianna thankyou .. that would be greatly appreciated. .. I think.. Joshua our next council bonding .. should be more proactive", she smiled "I was thinking a Masters sparring competition", she was joking of course .. but hey...

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

For the first time in the presence of so many Talon beamed. His smile split his pale face and lit his emerald green eyes.

"Thank you Master." He said forcing the words out through his smile.

She not only gave him hope of his redemption being within reach but made him able to see Coci again. It was more than he could ask for and more than he deserved.

He walked close to the three Masters and sat there with them. He felt as if they were friends and he couldn't remove the smile that clung to his face as he lifted a glass of water to his mouth and drank.

It was good to be here and he relished it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom