Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trees are in Blossom This Time of the Year [Vosra | DragonsFlame | E`ron

Josh watched Talon carefully, but his expression changed to a small smile as he watched. He could see the redemption cooking just in the man's eyes. He was happy for him. He was happy to see his time of horror with the Sith had come to an end, and Talon could pursue a better future this way. Being able to improve the lives of others like this was one of the things Josh loved the most about being a Jedi. It made all the years of work and sacrifice worth it, every inch of it. He almost felt like a real life super hero.... And in some ways, the Jedi really were in his eyes.

Josh poured himself a drink, a bit of ale to calm himself down... He shot Rianna a wink as he did so. An inside joke, maybe?

"I'd like that" he cracked with a laugh. "What's better then the council in a hot tub? Obviously the Council killing each other"

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Iella E`ron

The force was weaving around them drawing them closer. She could feel it. The group of four. Rianna laughed "I think I will bring the bandages"

Rianna took a glass, "come now drink" the day was one that was too beautiful to be inside. Something that Iella said to Talon made him happy. "Perhaps basket weaving would appease the mindset of some" She still had to make that meeting.

"So where shall I begin ?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @Iella E'ron

Talon chuckled at the basket weaving comment and let his smile widen.

"Isn't that a bit adventurous, Master?" He said looking at the healer.

He was ready but had no idea where to begin or what to say. He would go to Coci first thing in the morning. He could already see her eyes.

Iella laughed at the comments from Rianna and Joshua, to the point where she actually got a mental image of it all. Although something said in jest by Joshua it was actually something that might form a reality. And that made her laugh even more. Then she realised her place, her loud laughter filling the meditation gardens shattering it's relative silence. She heard the clattering of metal somewhere in the gardens, some Padawans training in focusing in the force had their thoughts disrupted Oops. "Oh my, oh well clearly they need more training", she grinned.

However, Iella was not impressed with Joshua taking her Ale, she eyed him now and looked over the bottle .. lucky for him there was enough left for her. She poured her glass to the top and took a long mouth full. She very rarely has the opportunity to taste the golden brew and it tasted wonderful.

"Master Rianna, we are in your hands", she said now eager to learn.

"OK, I use my hand to focus the force into a patient" Rianna adjusted her med bag and pulled out a thin bladed knife. She made a small noise, and then used the knife to slice across the palm of her hand, it immediately began to bleed heavy since it was not deep and only through the first layer.

She took a cloth from her bag and put it under her hand. She looked at Joshua, Iella, and Talon. "The idea is to direct the force here" she pointed to her palm, and then seal the wound, this can be easily, if the blood were deeper, black it would mean the wound is bad, and this type of healing will not work, it would need to go deeper into the layers and begin closing from the deepest point, and if this were spurting, it would only be moments, and the patient is dead. So" she held out her hand, "who wants to try?"

She looked at teach of their faces, she would be able to sense the force as they used it, this was one way to train healers, the other was on the battle field, or in classes with volunteers. This was easier.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Talon raised his hand like he saw some of their padawans do during trips into the gardens.

"Could I try?" Talon said.

He moved closer and looked at the wound. He closed his emerald eyes. He let his mind slowly empty and felt the force move into him. He reached out with a hand and took the healers hand lightly and placed his other hand over the wound.

He closed his emerald eyes again and visualized the bottom of the wound and began to picture the skin on each side of the wound reaching out to rejoin from the bottom up to avoid just a surface closure. He felt a small amount of strength drain from him as he gently poured the force energy into the Masters cut.

Keeping his eyes closed he moved his top hand and let the master check it.

He peeked with one eye as he tried to be funny.

"Did it work?"

Iella listened as Master Organa explained how the force worked and was used to heal. To Iella it had just become fascinating, she wanted to do this and learn more, oh she would never be a healer, but more knowledge and the safety of her children now at the forefront of her mind.

She moved only a little closer as Talon was the first to try, she watched him work and felt his force presence around the wound Rianna had inflected on herself. So too, also looked up to the Healer Master to see if Talon had succeeded. Then she would wait her turn. However, she disliked the thought or Rianna cutting her self again for her benefit.

"Rianna, this is probably a silly question, but would I be able to heal a wound inflected on myself?", she asked as she had the intention of cut her own hand so Rianna would not suffer for her training.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Rianna could feel the pull on the force she could feel how it tickled the palm of her hand, she saw Talon's desire to do well no malice, no hint of using this skill to hurt or maim healing was a double edged sword it could go both ways, only the intent of the healer kept it from crossing into the darkness.

As Talon opened his one eye Rianna pulled her hand free, the palm still blood, but the blood had stopped and only a thin line remained, painful to the touch, swollen but sealed.

Rianna looked to I'ella, "yes you can heal yourself, it is one of the first skills taught healing seal, I had assumed everyone knew how" She looked from face to face, "Have I assumed wrong?" Had she been in the healers too long, and not among the trainees. "if in battle and you're hurt knowing how to stop the bleeding to either be able to fight on, or get away this is a skill that will always help you" Rianna could sense I'ella new found fascination. "Sometimes for scrapes it is best to let it just heal on its own. The healing force is what begins the process, your own body aides, and each time you use the force to heal it strengthens the wound. Bariss Offee learned that healing can take time, her time in a medical center on the front lines showed her many things, which she has put into a holocron to be shared."

Rianna did not know if the holocron was among those of this temple, she would have to find out. Rianna looked to I'ella, "Are you thinking of trying this one yourself first?" Rianna glanced to Joshua.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Talon listened closely as he heard the master healer speak. Sith nearly never taught healing others. Stopping ones own bleeding and a healing trance but almost never more. A strange thought crossed his mond and he raised a pale hand to indicate that he had a question.

"Does this work the same on botanical lifeforms like me?" He asked while the others tried.

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Joshua DragonsFlame

She gave Joshua a smirk as she replied to Rianna. "I can not speak for the others, but I have never learned this skill not even the basics .. that is why I suggested it", Iella is never one for hiding her limitations or lack of skills .. after all one can't be good at everything or even trained that way.

Iella listened to Rianna explain more and her interest grew, yes she needed this .. for her and her children. She removed a small knife hidden under her robes and placed it on her hand. "I will try this on myself", she said summoning the courage to cause injury to herself.

The blade ran cleanly across her opened palm, the blade only cutting swallow but opened her skin. Immediately Iella hissed at the pain and watched the blood rise to the surface. She used the force to block the pain the raising her other hand and pushing the force to her fingers ..she pointed to the open wound. She remembered Rianna's words, and focused the force to that point. This part at least was easy for Iella, summon the force to her hands is innate with the constant use of it, however to use to heal is new.

She focused on the trying to imagine the layers beyond the surface of the skin as she pointed her fingers the same way Rianna did over her hand. A warm sensation developed within her hand, both the hand healing and the hand receiving. Her face showing a set in concentration as she continued until she stopped to look. She moved over to Rianna to inspected the wound. She is not totally happy with the result but needs a trained eye on this for advice.

Rianna thought about Talon's question, "I have never tried, but if we go on the premise that the force binds living things together I believe it should work on you to" However it was now a question to Rianna in her mind, what was Talon exactly. She would not embarass him and ask in front of the others but she was curious.

Rianna then looked over to I'ella, "never, not even healing yourself?" This thought bothered Rianna all Jedi should at the very least be able to heal themselves, otherwise many could be lost. She would have to speak to the rest of the Council, her dark eyes looked over to I'ella. Rianna noticed how interested she was in this skill, it was good to see. She smiled as she watched her repeat what Rianna had just done. As I'ella moved closer to her Rianna reached out and took her hand, Rianna placing two fingers on either side of the wound slid them down along the sides, it was red and swollen but for a first attempt very good, "Know that with some wounds this will start the process, you may have to do more than one treatment, but this is good" Rianna nodded.

Rianna looked over to Joshua, "Joshua?"

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Huh?" he asked as Rianna addressed him, snapping him out of a daze. His mind was elsewhere for that moment, perhaps looking at the work that needed to be done, or perhaps daydreaming about being a father with a wife and kids... Nobody knew what went through his mind. But he snapped out of it at this moment.

"Is it my turn?" he asked.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

"yes your turn" She looked as him, why had he not been paying attention was he dreaming of other things out here amongst the trees and flowers of spring. did the young man's heart look for a connection.

"You ok Joshua?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He nodded. "I'm fine" he said. "I just have a lot on my mind. A lot's happened since the war" he admitted.

He took a breath. "Alright... You want to walk me through this again sweetheart?" he asked, cracking his neck as he prepared for it. His mind was focused on the task at hand once again.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

He stuck his tongue out at her, before concentrating on the wound. He closed his eyes, as it slowly began to patch together....

He opened his eyes. Perfect. He eyed his hands, his knuckles were white. He would need practice....

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom